Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11 Pt. 02

Story Info
Games in a playsuit to round out the evening.
6.4k words
4.53
21.6k
13

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Edwards sat on an overstuffed armchair, sipping from a heavy, cut-glass tumbler, the fiery Scotch mellowed by the drops of water he'd added. He rolled the smoky, thick fluid in his mouth and savored the moment. He heard the reluctant, shy patter of the girl's steps as she descended the stairs. The sound of a muffled smack was followed quickly by a high, girlish yelp, and the rhythm of the steps quickened. He smiled. Foster had evidently decided that merely stimulating Ashley's breasts provided insufficient entertainment and was not sparing Ashley's bottom. Good, he thought. As entertaining as it was playing with the girl as they'd been, he was eager to punish the young thing. He missed the girlish squeals and whimpers a sound spanking elicited from her. He would remedy that shortly!

Ashley knocked politely and entered the room, eyes downcast, moving slowly. The suit's tightness made her uncomfortable, all the bits it held tightly seemed to push out and want to escape each time she moved.

Foster followed the girl into the room, smiling. He crossed over to the bar and occupied himself with pouring a dram of the Scotch. Ashley stood uncertainly in the center of the room, her hands clasping and unclasping before her, not knowing where to put herself. Edwards observed the girl delightedly, enjoying the sight of her ample curve squeezed into the brief, stretchy, pink playsuit. The high-cut shorts exposed the long expanse of her trim bare legs.

Foster exclaimed, "Ah, my dear host. You were so right that a shower was in order! I am marvelously refreshed. Your naughty niece here was quite the obedient little cock pleaser" he chuckled, "She sucked splendidly. Didn't you, little one? Yes, quite a talent she has. Evidently, our studious young tart has benefited from your instructions and all the practice you've given her? Though I daresay she has an innate talent for pleasuring men."

"Ah, yes, she has..." chortled Edwards amusedly, "she is made to practice at least every other day, certainly, and this helps I'm sure. She has become quite used to her mouth riding the penis, and has a delightful way of tonguing while sucking that I hope she showed you?"

"Most pleasurably, yes. She eagerly elicited a copious helping of sperm to swallow, and drank it down greedily! Her tongue was well rewarded for its efforts.

"And I for one feel quite refreshed, and ready to undertake the second part of the evening's educational program!"

Ashley hung back, red-faced at the men's ribald comments on the ordeal she'd just undergone. As if she'd wanted to have to orally pleasure her Uncle's friend! Unconsciously, she rolled her shoulders forward as she stood, attempting to decrease the forward thrust of her tightly encase breasts. The stretchy fabric, however, molded closely to her, and conformed to them closely despite when her attempts to diminish their swollen appearance.

"Come over here, right between us, Ashley. Why don't you turn slowly for us and model your outfit? That's it... just a bit slower. I think pink is a good color for you, titmouse, isn't it? This does suit you. But now that you're all dressed up and casually, perhaps we ought to go out? Shall we do that Ashley? Nip down to the local and say hello to the usual customers?"

Ashley gasped in horror. The thought of being made to parade herself in front of even more men! They couldn't mean it... they wouldn't! She responded shyly, "Uncle, no, please!... I mean, this isn't really appropriate for going out."

"Why ever not, Ashley? We'd only encounter workingmen and I'm sure they will forgive your being dressed informally. You would have been overdressed for sure in the lovely dress in which you started this afternoon, but your current attire seems altogether suitable for the company we'd find at the pub?"

Ashley pleaded desperately, whining pitifully, "But Sir, it's too tight! I can barely move without it sliding off me!"

Foster responded thoughtfully, "You know, Edwards, the girl has a point. The playsuit, fun and pretty as it is, does fit her a bit snugly. Her bosom strains to pop out, and Ashley's darling bottom does peek substantially from the pants, not to mention shall we say the fidelity with which her little slit is delineated in the front by the tight material. I mean this is all very well among ourselves, but I do think it might be a bit risque for the public."

Edwards seemed to consider this for a moment, "Ashley, my own opinion is that your little playsuit is quite flattering. After all, your charming femininity is nothing to be ashamed of, but I can see that you might feel it somewhat unrefined. Is that so?"

Ashley's breath quickened and she jumped at the opening her Uncle provided her. She wanted at all costs to avoid having to go out wearing the skintight playsuit!

"Yes, Uncle, it is very tight and you have taught me yourself that a young lady needs to dress decorously!"

"Yes," muttered Edwards, "though for our educational purposes we sometimes do need to indulge your usual sluttish penchant for being unclad,. But you have been quite obedient tonight. I have an idea!"

Ashley's Uncle stood and went to a sideboard where he opened a drawer, from which he extracted a pair of scissors. "Perhaps we can see what kinds of modifications Foster and I can effect which may make your playsuit less uncomfortable?

"Foster, you and I can take turns making alterations using these shears. Ashley let's have you bring over a footstool and stand on it."

The men circled her looking pensively. Edwards held the shears and debated himself audibly; "The first obvious issue is that the playsuit bodice is really intended for a girl less endowed than you are Ashley, so it does strain to contain your heavy tits. Perhaps snipping the top button..." Edwards brought the shears together, slicing off and sending flying the uppermost button on her top. It sprang open, revealing her decolletage, the tops of her breasts pushed closely against one another. The girl jumped in alarm, sending a liquid tremor through the closely watched globes.

Foster, watched intently, craning his head to look down at her breasts from above. "Hmm, yes, well that did release some of the strain Ashley's heavy tits put on her poor top; they're less bunched together and hang more naturally. Certainly a small improvement."

He took the shears from Edwards and with steady pressure forced the tip through the material low at the center of her waist. "Now perhaps we can release some of the stress below her bosom, by removing the material below her breasts..." He snipped a careful line up the center of her belly, the metal edge scraping the skin of her lower belly, up past her belly button, stopping just below her bosom, where he veered sideways cutting the material away, circling closely below the swell of each breast, then across her back to the center. As he completed the mirror alteration in the other direction, the material sprang up, released from the outfit's bottoms. Holding the flap, he cut it free, circling just above her waist, and the swatch fell to the floor.

Ashley's bared belly heaved with frightened panting. The material's stretchiness ensured that even though the suit was now cut into two parts it stayed on her, though its grip was precarious. Parsons' hand grazed the softness of her belly, stroking upwards, his fingertips brushing the now exposed bottom arch of one of Ashley's boobs, where it peeked out just below the material. The cloth pressed against her bosom, the rough-cut edge indenting the flesh of each breast just above its lower curve.

Edwards smiled, "Bravo, Foster! You are a veritable couturier! You've transformed our girl's playsuit into a two-piece. With the briefness of her top, however, I think...", he murmured, taking the shears from the other man, "we need to make the bottoms match!"

He circled behind the girl, and she felt his fingers take hold of the lower hem of her shorts at the rear of her thighs. She felt the cold metal slide into her pant leg just between her thighs and heard the scrunch of the scissors as she felt the seat of the outfit being cut away.

Edwards carefully guided the implement up the girl's thigh, making an incursion between her bottom cheeks, cutting out a large swath and baring fully the lower half of her prominent, round bottom-cheek. He continued the alteration in the front, cutting away, for now, only a portion covering the girl's leg, but leaving the soft swelling V fully covered.

He repeated the procedure to bare the twin cheek, handling each naked bulb freely. When he finished, Foster also stroked the bared cheeks familiarly, enjoying their velvety, springy, softness.

"And now," intoned Edwards, "that our playsuit has been improved, we must test it with some actual play, don't you think, Ashley? Please stand up. Put both arms up in the air, stretch upwards!"

Ashley obeyed, feeling her top creep up, its lower hem rising to expose the full, bottom curve of her large breasts. The men made pensive sounds, and their fingertips reached out to prod and stroke the exposed swellings. The men's fingers indented the full flesh, which cradled them accommodatingly. Edwards commanded, "Bend down! Touch your toes!"

She bent at the waist, reaching her outstretched arms towards her feet. The modified shorts cut in between her nether cheeks, which themselves came under scrutiny as the men placed a palm on each prominent, bare, half-cheek, cradling the full, pliant hemispheres, palms squeezing the delicious, accommodating, plush flesh.

"Push down, girl! Keep your legs straight and touch your toes! Push your bottom well, pussy back!" She bent deeper, her regular exercise regimen having increased her flexibility, to touch the toes peeking from her sandals with only a bit of strain to her legs, resulting in stretching and firming of the smooth muscles at the rear of her thighs and the widening and tightening of her bottom cheeks. One of the men's hand on her rear made an incursion to her inner thigh, caressing her intimate lips over the ragged-cut material of the short's gusset. She felt the light caress deep in her core, as the fingers played with the soft, thin fabric covering her sensitive labia.

"This bit here," intoned her Uncle, his fingers now pinching down on the fabric enclosed pussy lips, "needs cleaning up. Foster, perhaps you could make a few snips and release some of the tightness around our your charge's puffy bits?"

Ashley trembled as she felt the cold, hard, sharp tines placed on the inside of one bottom cheek and then scrunch their way down between her legs. Another set of fingers rudely pushed between her moist naked pussy and the fabric between her legs, holding it away from her body to snip down, trimming away all but a thin strip of cloth which, when released, quickly sank between her lips, baring the swollen morsels. The other side of the cloth between her legs was also trimmed away, and Ashley was left with a tight strip of cloth biting into the split peach of her swollen pudendum.

The men watched the girl as she followed their instructions, repeatedly standing tall, craning up on her toes and raising her arms, then bending down deeply to touch her toes. Her shorts became tighter as they rode up her bottom, sinking deeper into the deep cleft of her rear. The inferior half-circles of her breasts worked their way free of her butchered top, jiggling as she dipped and rose.

"It would seem," muses Foster, our creative efforts regarding your young charges' clothing serve well to let her natural ripeness assert itself! Observe, Ashley, how your own body works to get around the strictures imposed by your clothing as you move. Your breasts push out of the confines of their top with every pendulous swinging motion. I do believe I just saw a flash of ruddy nipple peek out. Keep moving!" He leisurely moved around her towards her back. "And, yes, your bottom cheeks assert themselves, enfolding the cloth of your shorts. Now stay down!" He pushes on her head forcing her rear to protrude further. "And there, your full vaginal pouch has fully bared itself, and straddles the gusset of your shorts which are shamefully wet and sticky again. Perhaps we should just sever that as well?"

Foster inserts the scissors below Ashley's ass cheeks and cuts the slim line of cloth there. Her shorts, transformed into a slim skirt, spring open between her legs. No longer secured below her, the cloth slides up to rest below the twin-dimpled center of her lower back, exposing much of her bottom, with the dangling strip hanging raggedly. This tail is cut away by Foster, who takes the occasion to also remove a hank of the material above it, so the girl's bottom cheeks are totally denuded save for their uppermost crests.

She is ordered her to stand tall and perform jumping jacks, her bosom bouncing fluidly, the naked lower swelling of her breasts jogging heavily as she moves.

Soon a slight sheen of perspiration appeared on her breasts and her nipples stand out prominently catching the lower edge of the damp cloth of the bodice.

Foster stepped up to the girl, scissors in hand, and commented, "Your top is creeping up in a most unseemly fashion, young lady! I suspect that we've compromised its ability to hug those admirable breasts effectively, but I have an idea!" He pulled the top down by its lower hem on one side, and grabbed Ashley's nipple pulling her breast firmly. Piercing the cloth just above her nipple with the point of the instrument, he snipped a large circle into the top, finally tucking the lower strip under her breast, gripping the bare reddened nipple, and pulling the fat, naked, globe fully through the round hole.

"Much better!" he intoned, giving the exposed, prominent breast a little slap from the side and watching it jiggle.

Her Uncle then made the same modification, baring her other breast, plumping and groping it after pulling it through the twin opening. "Up" he commanded. Ashley raised her arms and stood on her toes. Edwards caressed the raised, outthrust bosoms, letting his palm trace their heavy contours, then pinching her nipples.

"Charming!" intones Edwards, picking up his ever-present Leica and snapping pictures of the exposed girl, coming in close to record the lovely juxtaposition of smooth, pink, naked skin with the raggedly cut cloth draping over it. Torn material rests next to and decorates a tight, large nipple. An ineffective, hiked-up swatch of the front of what was her bottoms slashes diagonally across her lower belly, her bulging pubis and its neat slit bare below it.

"Hold your arms out to your sides, Ashley! You seem to have lost all the covering your clothing provided! Not much point in keeping these ragged pieces of fabric, is there, Foster?"

Ashley watches the man walk up to her. He makes judicious cuts in the remaining garment, a snip on each side of the halter below her arms, then above her shoulders severing the narrow bands there. With the second cut, the top drifts slowly down off her. Though her breasts were already exposed, she feels their nakedness acutely as the last strips of cloth are removed. The brief skirt-like band around her waist falls with a single bite of the scissors at one hip and she is bottomless as well!

"I think now we could all use a moment to compose ourselves after these efforts, Foster? Let's refresh our whiskeys and, as Ashley is once again in her seemingly natural state of lacking clothes, we can enjoy the view for a moment? Hands behind your head Ashley!"

The men, amused and pleased, move to the sideboard and refill their glasses. Chatting amusedly they sit and observe Ashley's nakedness, occasionally indicating with motions of their hands that she should turn around to take in the view from the rear.

"Now, titmouse. As charming as having fully naked is, I think we can add to the effect just a little. Please cup your breasts from below. Raise them up. Such full morsels, eh? Do you see what I have here, Ashley? This leash ends in a short section of chain with two ends. Observe the fastenings at each end. These clamps are adjustable. I'm sure you can guess where they go, can't you? Yes, I think you can from the way those large eyes are widening! They attach to the pink, tender, nipples on those big breasts you're so helpfully presenting. I shall just bridle you up like an obedient young mare. These leather fringed nipple clamps, dear girl, are quite ingenious. They can, if applied directly to a nipple cause a good pinch, but can also be applied to the base of a nipple, capturing the flesh there firmly while causing only a constant dull grip to be felt. As you are being such a good girl tonight, I shall fasten them below your nipples to keep you nice and snugly attached without causing undue discomfort unless we decide to pull on them now and again."

Foster took one of Ashley's nipples in his fingers and pulled roughly outward causing Ashley's breast to stretch and the tip to become conical. Closing one wide-jawed clamp on the nipple, he captured the flesh just below her large areola, then turned a small knurled knob on the clamp making the jaws close and squeezing the base of the nipple. The captive bud lengthened and extend. He scraped his fingertip experimentally over the very end of the trapped pink bud, then licked his fingers grabbed her other nipple, and clamped it too between the leather-cushioned jaws of the other end of the leash. Once both breasts were secured in the nipple clamps, he had Ashley drop her hands from where they had supported her breasts. The short section of chain holding the clamps dangled prettily in a slight arc between the bound breasts.

The leash itself was short. Had he released it would have settled at the lower swell of her belly above her sex, but Foster held it and began walking towards the sideboard. As soon as he moved, the leash tightened and Ashley's breasts pulled her forwards so she was forced to follow closely behind the man. "Please be so good as to prepare me a few refreshments for us, titmouse," he ordered.

Ashley stopped and her breasts, stretched forward from being led by them, settled on her chest. The strange discomfort from the clamps on her nipples distracted her and she had some difficulty cutting the cheese evenly. Stinging, filaments of sensation seemed to course between her tit tips whenever Foster distractedly shifted the leash sideways or up and down, causing the captive breasts to bounce and shift as the chain between them clinked.

With difficulty, she finished preparing the plate of hors d'oeuvres. Foster then had her lift the plate and pulling on the breast-bridle walked her over to a low table Edwards had placed midway between two chaises.

"Put the plate down, Ashley, and kneel behind it. Sit back on your haunches, young lady."

Foster and Edwards sat in the chairs at either side of the girl. Knees pressed together, feet tucked beneath her legs, Ashley sat straight-backed, her naked chest outthrust, the chain trailing between her prominent, proudly jutting breasts. Her hands rested demurely on her thighs. The men examined her, their gaze coursing over the breast tips squeezed into the clamps. The natural swell of the base of her breasts was compressed by the clamps, then swelled again just below her areola, forming a smaller hourglass bulge from which her distended, swollen nipples, popped even further than their normal, already exceptional, protuberance.

Edwards reached towards her. Ashley saw another length of chain in his hand, which he attached to the center of the bridle, where the two shorter lengths attached to her breasts joined. Each of the men now held a leash connected to her breasts.

Edwards instructed her, "I think I'd like to try one of those cheese sticks, Ashley, please." She took it up and held it out to him, but instead of taking it from her, Edwards pulled on the leash in his hand, immediately stretching both high breasts in his direction. Ashley was obliged to shuffle forwards on her knees. He kept pulling until she was right up against his leg, using the chain to hike her breasts up to rest on his thigh. He took the cheese stick from her and with his free hand, took a bite. When he'd eaten it, he put his palm on her head, and stroked her soft, straight mane.

portersky
portersky
326 Followers
12