Swati Ch. 03

Story Info
Swati visits Mumbai.
4.8k words
4.46
47k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While there can be no doubt that what had happened between Swati & I was nothing short of adultery & fornication, it did have a salutary impact on her marriage. Our little affair brought her morally down on the same level as her husband. Satish had awaited Swati's return with some trepidation and was rather pleasantly surprised by her sweet & pleasant demeanor. She had really forgiven him, he was happy to note. Both of them made a genuine effort to work on their marriage and succeeded in rekindling the fire between them. The next two years were the golden period of their marriage.

Swati set about systematically to imbibe the customs, traditions & rituals of her husband's family. She mastered the names and the intricate web of relationships between near & distant members of the family; friends, retainers and servants. She was soon able to recall all important birthdays and anniversaries. Above all else, she took pains to understand the likes & dislikes, quirks and habits of her immediate family, i.e. her parents in law, her husband's sisters and Dadima, Santosh Kumar's widowed mother and the grande dame of the family.

Satish was of no help at all in her efforts. However, she found an ally in Pratibha, her eldest sister-in-law, the one who had found out about her affair with Satish. Pratibha also lived in New Delhi, not very far from Swati's home. The two women got along well. Since Pratibha too had recently gone through the experience of adjusting to the ways of a strange new family, she went out of her way to help Swati. Dadima soon warmed to Swati. She liked Swati's sincerity and cheerful demeanor. Santosh Kumar was also impressed by Swati's quick mind and easy grasp of current political & economic affairs.

However, what really secured Swati's rank high in the pecking order of the family was the birth of her son, a little more than a year after her return to New Delhi. The entire family was overjoyed by the arrival of a male heir. Even Swati's mother-in-law thawed. A daughter was born just fifteen months later. Swati became busy as a full time housewife and mother of her two adorable and energetic kids.

Santosh Kumar had built a large, beautiful kothi (house) on one of the many plots of land he owned in New Delhi. Satish, Swati & the two kids moved into the new house in due course, while Santosh Kumar along with his wife & mother continued to live in his official quarters. In keeping with the family's style, there was a full retinue of servants at Swati's beck and call, including an ayah to look after the kids.

Swati's close friend Priyanka was getting married in Mumbai. Swati decided to attend the wedding. Besides the importance of the occasion, Swati also badly needed a few days' break. Her kids were to be left in the care of the ayah, under the supervision of Pratibha Bua (father's sister) whom both the kids adored.

***

I completed my course and graduated from IIT Kharagpur with an excellent score. Unlike many of my colleagues, I decided not to go to USA. I soon joined a large and prestigious multinational company as a management trainee. It was a coveted job with a "four figure" salary (those days, anything over a thousand rupees a month was considered to be a king's ransom). The company laid great stress on training and grooming its future managers. In that laid-back age, the training period stretched to three languid years. Apart from exposing the young trainees to the company's business, a lot of importance was given to the development of a personal rapport with the company's executives, as well as with people from customers' and suppliers' companies. Great emphasis was also placed on teaching proper etiquette, dressing & deportment to the future managers. As a part of my training, I was posted for a few months at a time at various establishments of the company that were scattered all over the country.

***

Although we never wrote letters, Swati & I had kept in regular touch by exchanging birthday greetings, Diwali & New Year cards and kept each other informed about our changing addresses. One day, while I was posted in our Mumbai office, I received a letter from Swati. She wrote about her plans to visit Mumbai, and wondered whether I might be able to meet her. She was scheduled to arrive on Saturday, just a couple of days ahead.

"You bet!" I muttered as my heart skipped a beat.

***

I reached the Santacruz airport a good one hour before the scheduled arrival of her flight on Saturday morning. Those days, there was only one terminal for domestic as well as international flights; there were just two or three daily Indian Airlines flights between New Delhi & Mumbai. Being a Saturday, there were very few people at the terminal. The flight landed only half an hour late, a record of sorts for Indian Airlines. In a few minutes I spotted Swati walking out through the gate into the arrival hall. Her eyes lit up as she saw me.

"Sameer! It's great to see you again after such a long time. I wasn't sure my letter would reach you in time. My God, you look wonderful!" She gushed, smiling delightedly.

"Thanks… You look great too. How are Satish & the kids?" I blushed at her compliment and formally enquired after her family.

"Oh, they are fine… Ah, here is my driver." She spotted a man carrying a placard with her name on it. Soon, her baggage came out and the driver loaded it onto a cart (those days, there was virtually no security; anybody could walk into the baggage delivery area). The driver led us to a white Ambassador car with tinted glasses, a ubiquitous symbol of power & privilege. It was parked just outside the terminal building in the no-parking area. The driver had instructions to drop "Swati madam" off at the MLA's Hostel in downtown Mumbai and thereafter be available at her service throughout her stay in Mumbai. The MLA's Hostel was in theory intended only for housing out of town members of the legislative assembly when it was in session. In practice, its facilities were enjoyed by powerful people with the right connections, who often had nothing to do with the legislative assembly. The accommodation and transportation arrangements had all been made by Laxmanrao for his darling daughter Swati.

"So, what are your plans for today? Are you working?" Swati enquired.

"No, we have a five day week so I am free on Saturdays & Sundays." I replied.

"Oh, good. Why don't you ride with me? Let's talk on the way." She suggested. I agreed immediately.

She told me about her friend Priyanka's marriage schedule & about her plans to do some shopping and if possible to meet a couple of business associates. I told her a little bit about my job. The conversation was however rather stilted. She sat far apart from me, her handbag & vanity case placed between us. She wore lightly tinted sunglasses and most of the time gazed out the window, trying to avoid looking at me. After a few half-hearted attempts at reviving the conversation, I too lapsed into silence, taking my time to properly look at her.

She was dressed in a fashionable, expensive looking salwar-kameez outfit with a generously proportioned neck opening. She had put on perhaps fifteen pounds since I had seen her last. Her figure was now distinctly plump. The dupatta carelessly wrapped around her neck did nothing to conceal her large, well shaped bosom that swelled out of the neck of the kameez. Her décolletage was invitingly soft, deep and creamy. Her breasts jiggled & danced deliciously as the car proceeded on its bumpy ride on Mumbai's pot-holed roads. Her hips too had broadened after having endured two pregnancies. Her waist looked curiously small, perhaps in contrast with her enlarged hips and bosom or maybe due to the perfect cut of her expensive kameez. Her complexion was smooth and clear and her face had not lost any of its youthful attractiveness. And yet, she was rather quiet and subdued, not at all like the effervescent, cheerful, mischievous Swati of yore. A few times, I caught her stealing a sideways glance at me and immediately spotted the familiar hungry "look" in her eyes. That was enough to create a stir in my loins. She too spotted me catching her "look" and responded by wrapping her dupatta securely around her shoulders and looking away.

"I will get off at Marine Drive & meet you at the MLA's Hostel in an hour. Do release the driver for the day." I scribbled on a piece of paper & passed it to her. I didn't want the driver to spot me going into the MLA's hostel. She tucked the paper into her bosom after reading it and gave me a quick nod, then again determinedly looked out the window.

I got her room number from a bored looking man at the reception desk of the MLA's Hostel and proceeded to her room. It was situated on the uppermost floor, in an area reserved for VIPs. The rooms here were all air-conditioned. The door opened almost as soon as I knocked on it. Swati closed the door after me and stood leaning on it.

"What took you so long?" She asked, and rushed to me without waiting for my answer.

"Oh, God! How I've missed you." She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight, burying her face in my neck. Sobs wracked her body and I felt her hot tears on my shoulder. I held her tight against me and straightened up, lifting her feet off the ground. Her soft body molded itself against mine, from bosom to thighs. I crooned gently while stroking her back and cupping her generously enlarged buns.

There was a credenza placed along the wall at the foot of the bed. I seated her on it after sweeping off stuff lying on top. My heart beat fast as we tried to kiss. Both of us were so breathless and panting with excitement that we were just about able to brush our open lips against each other's. I quickly ran my wet tongue over her lips. My fingers fumbled with the dainty little buttons of her front-opening kameez. In my impatience, I ripped the kameez open down to her waist, sending buttons flying all over. As I pushed the kameez over her shoulders, the creamy expanse of her shoulders and her full breasts encased in a lacy bra were revealed for my eyes to feast on. Her deep pink aureoles were visible through the thin fabric of the bra. I got rid of the dupatta wound round her neck, then reached behind her, unclasped her bra and roughly pulled it off.

Her glorious breasts rose & fell as she panted. They had grown noticeably larger since I had last seen them. Although they sagged a bit after two pregnancies, they still looked very beautiful & sexy. The complexion was pale and velvety smooth; a network of fine blue veins was visible just under the translucent skin. The aureoles were puffy and the nipples were stiff and erect.

"Unnhhh… unhhh…" Swati moaned as I stroked her naked breasts.

"Aahh… sss… aiee… slowly… no, harder… nice…" She kept moaning and whispering as I fondled and kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples, sometimes gently and sometimes roughly.

"Aieee…!" She screamed as I bent and kissed her plump shoulder, and then couldn't resist biting hard on it. My lips traveled down and fastened around a stiff nipple, suckling it. When I came up for air, I saw a trickle of blood running down her shoulder where I had bitten her. I licked it up and kissed her, making her taste her own blood as I thrust my tongue into her mouth.

We gazed at each other, our faces just inches apart while her fingers unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. Her fingers ran through my springy chest hair & over my rippling pectoral muscles, and then rubbed my nipple. As my nipple stiffened, she pinched it hard. I responded by squeezing her breasts until she cried out in pain. When I released her breasts, they had turned a deep pink and were visibly bigger with all the extra blood that had rushed into them. I shrugged out of my shirt and took off my vest.

I lifted the hem of her kameez and she wiggled her hips to help me free it from under her ass. She lifted up her arms and allowed me to pull it off of her body. I bent and buried my nose in her furry armpit, sniffing the ripe yet exciting odor. Both of us were now naked above the waist. I loosened the knot of the drawstring holding her salwar in place and slipped my hand inside the waistband of her panties. I felt the silken curls of her pubic hair brush my fingers.

"Mmmhh… uuhhh… unhhh…" She kept moaning as I stroked her crotch.

"Aieee…!" She screamed as I got hold of a single pubic hair and tugged it sharply. My fingers slowly traveled down and entered her hot wet slit, after pushing aside the outer lips.

"Uh.. uh.. uhhh…" Swati responded as a finger entered her hot love tunnel and my thumb found her stiff clitoris. She started jerking her hips as my finger stroked in and out of her cunt while the ball of my thumb strummed her clitoris. Her eyes shut tight and her head thrashed from side to side until she climaxed hard and slumped back against the wall. I waited for her to come out of her trance, my fingers still inside her pussy. When she finally opened her eyes the lids were heavy and inflamed. Her swollen breasts shone with sweat, in spite of the air conditioning. I stepped back and struggled out of my trousers and shorts. When I started to pull her salwar off, she stopped me.

"Sameer, please do me in bed." She begged. I picked her up easily and lay her down in bed. I quickly stripped off her salwar and panties. She lay naked before me, awaiting my pleasure, looking hungrily at my hard swollen cock. It was a glorious sight; this plump, hot, sexy, young bahu (daughter-in-law) of a great khandaan (dynasty) & mother of two kids panting like a bitch in heat, thighs spread apart, waiting shamelessly to be mounted by her young lover. My cock swelled even more at the sight. I went down on my hands and knees and straddled her, then moved slowly, slowly, dragging the tip of my cock over the rolling hills and valleys of her delectably soft body. I started at her thighs and moved up to her pubic thatch. She spread her thighs further apart, thinking that I sought her vaginal opening. But I kept moving upwards, caressing her belly button and the valley between her heavy breasts with my cock. My cock head slowly brushed her nipples; the hollow of her throat and the delicious cleft on her chin, leaving a thin, sticky trail of secretions on her skin. All this while, she squirmed sexily in response to the touch of my cock across her body; moaning softly and looking alternately at my cock and into my eyes, her eyes heavy lidded with arousal. My cock finally hovered just above her half open lips.

"I've never…" She responded to my unvoiced demand. I simply lowered my cock a little, just half an inch away from her mouth. She breathed in the male scent of my cock and opened her lips a little wider. Her pink tongue was visible.

"C'mon, you have wanted to do this for ages. Do it now!" I whispered hoarsely. After a little hesitation, her tongue crept out and flicked lightly across my cock head, tasting my salty pre cum. I encouraged her by brushing my cock head on her lips. She licked the crown of my cock again, a little more firmly.

"Aahhhh…" I exhaled pleasurably and my hips jerked involuntarily, pushing my cock into her mouth. Swati's hand sneaked up and lightly held my shaft as she started licking all over the crown of my cock, lapping up the slimy pre cum as it leaked out of the slit. She pulled back the foreskin and ran her tongue over the ridge of the crown. Her lips closed over the crown and her cheeks hollowed as she started to suck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the intensely pleasurable feel of her hot mouth around my cock. I pulled out abruptly with a loud popping sound, as soon as I sensed the beginning of my climax. A thick string of slimy fluid, a mixture of my pre-cum and her saliva ran between her mouth and my cock head. I gripped the base of my cock hard and waited for a few seconds until the critical moment passed. Swati waited with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yess…" She whispered.

"Beg!" I demanded.

"What…?" She responded, a confused look in her eyes. I simply thrust my cock up in the air, looking at her.

"Ohh… Sameer, please. Please do it…" She whispered.

"Do what?" I teased.

"Please…oh… please fff… fuck me!" She panted and actually blushed while uttering the f word. I felt even more blood rushing into my already hard cock. I couldn't have waited even if I had tried. I knelt between her outspread legs and rested my bottom on my legs. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I gripped her thighs and pulled her to me, her bottom sliding over my thighs, until her vagina just brushed the tip of my cock. Swati's fingers spread her outer lips apart and allowed me to position my cock between her inflamed red inner lips.

"Hmfff…" Swati grunted as I pulled her hard towards me and impaled her on my cock. Her eyes filmed over with lust as she felt my thick cock deliciously stretch open the walls of her cunt and get buried fully inside her. I slowly leaned forward, doubling her over until her thighs pressed against her heavy breasts and my face was inches away from hers.

I started thrusting slowly, reveling in the feel of her tight, hot, wet satiny smooth cunt walls slide over my cock. Even after two pregnancies, her pussy muscles were well toned and gripped my cock tightly. I gradually built up my tempo, stopping occasionally to re-position myself, or squeeze a breast or exchange a wet open mouthed kiss and then resuming even more energetically...

"Hmpf… hmpf… hmpf…" She grunted lustily as my cock plunged in and out of her tight cunt and my shaft rubbed her clitoris.

"Harder… harder…" She intoned hoarsely, her eyes tightly shut as she concentrated her whole attention on the wonderful orgasmic sensations emanating from her pussy and suffusing her whole body. I started slamming hard into her, intent on taking my pleasure until I finally climaxed and dumped a huge load of my thick, sticky semen deep inside her cunt. We lay coupled together for long minutes, enjoying the intimacy of each other's sweet breath and the touch of skin against skin, until my cock finally shriveled and slipped out of her pussy. She giggled & squirmed as a thick mixture of semen & pussy juices oozed out and tickled her sensitive skin.

"Oh God! I really needed that!" She sighed, brushing her lips against mine.

We both soon fell into a short but refreshing post coital slumber, our arms and legs entwined. When I stirred awake it was just past one o'clock in the afternoon. My fingers crept between her open thighs and gently explored her slit as she slept peacefully.

"Nnnh…" Swati responded softly to the stimulus while still asleep and then suddenly woke up and closed her thighs together.

"My God! What time is it? I'll be late for the mehendi ceremony!" She exclaimed in a thick, sleepy voice.

"Don't worry, my pet. It's only one o'clock in the afternoon." I soothed her.

"Thank goodness!" She sounded relieved.

"When are you supposed to get there?" I enquired.

"The ceremony starts at six o'clock. But I could go an hour late, nobody will notice." She responded. She was fully awake now.

"Good! That gives us plenty of time!" I said, pulling her to me.

"Sameer! You are impossible. Look how sticky and icky I am! I badly need a shower and then I need to eat! I am starving!" She exclaimed, pushing me away.

The fact was that I too was ravenously hungry. After a brief consultation we decided not to waste precious time in going to a restaurant. I got dressed and went out to get some take-away food while Swati scooted into the bathroom. Being a bachelor, I knew all the good food joints in the area. I returned about three quarters of an hour later, with a generous parcel of kheema pao (spicy minced meat and bread rolls) from a well-known Irani restaurant, a big box of fresh, lip-smacking Bengali sweets and a few bottles of Coke to quench our thirst.

12