Swati Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swati looked fresh and cool as a cucumber in a thin silk dressing gown, having had a nice long shower. Her hair was still tied in a knot on top of her head, to avoid getting it wet. Her thick nipples poked through the fabric of the gown. She clearly wasn't wearing anything underneath. I on the other hand was hot and sweaty, having trudged through the moist afternoon heat of Mumbai. I took off my shirt and vest and wiped my sweat with the damp towel recently used by Swati. I could smell her feminine scent on the towel. My cock twitched in the confines of my trousers. I opened the food parcels and a couple of Coke bottles and spread them out on the small tea table. There was no crockery or cutlery in the room. Even the couple of glasses available looked suspiciously smudged. The MLA's Hostel was not exactly a luxury hotel.

"Come here, my pet." I called her, seating myself on an armless chair. She came and sat sideways on my lap, wrapping an arm around my shoulder to steady herself. We fed each other morsels of delicious, hot kheema pao interspersed with swigs of Coke. We licked and sucked each others' fingers. Every now and again, we kissed, dueled with our tongues and sometimes playfully pushed half chewed food into each others' mouths. Our hands and mouths became sticky and messy. Crumbs of food fell all over us and scattered on the floor.

All of a sudden, I belched loudly, venting gas from all the Coke I had been drinking. At this, both of us burst into loud guffaws. Her breasts jiggled & bounced deliciously as she went into paroxysms of uncontrollable laughter; I had to steady her with my arm, lest she fell off my lap. Then Swati too unburdened herself with the mother of all burps, sending both of us into another fit of hysterical laughter. When we finally stopped laughing we felt breathless, drained & light headed; our stomachs ached.

Suddenly the mood changed. I tugged open the knot of the sash at the waist of her gown and pulled it off her shoulders. She wore nothing underneath. She shrugged off the gown, changed her position and now sat facing me; her legs straddled mine and her arms wrapped around my neck. I placed my hands under her heavy breasts and hefted them, feeling their weight. I kneaded and fondled them gently yet firmly, feeling the mammary glands slither hither & thither under a deep layer of fat. My greasy fingers pinched and rolled her nipples until they became stiff and shiny. All the while, Swati kept looking deep into my eyes, keeping steady and not reacting at all, except for the little, almost inaudible moans that involuntarily escaped her lips.

"Oh God, Sameer! You know how to push exactly the right buttons!" She whispered hoarsely. An unmistakable scent of arousal wafted up from her open pussy. I felt her warm juices trickle down on my trousers. My hand crept to her crotch, but she stopped me.

"No, wait. I want to pleasure you. Just sit still." She said. She pecked my lips & then ran her tongue over my chin. Although I had shaved in the morning, we both could feel the rasping of her soft tongue over the short stubble.

"Ouch!" I yelled as she nipped my chin, drawing blood.

"Touché!" She whispered naughtily, then licked it up and kissed my lips, making me taste my own blood. Her lips then traveled down the side of my neck and on to my shoulders, leaving a trail of soft little kisses and licks of her hot, moist tongue. She traveled down and buried her nose in the curly, springy mat of hair on my chest.

"Ahh…! You smell so wonderful!" She whispered. Her lips traveled to my nipple and fastened around it. She sucked and licked it just as I had done to her nipple.

"Ohh…! You don't know how good this feels." She said, rubbing her nipples against my chest hair. All this was incredibly hot and arousing. She could not reach any lower while still seated on my lap, so she got up and crouched between my knees, her mouth continuing its slow downward journey, lingering for a while at my belly button and finally reaching the waistband of my trousers.

She knelt at my feet, untied my shoelaces and removed my shoes and socks. Her soft hands massaged my feet for a while. She then reached up, unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers. I raised my hips off the chair to allow her to pull my trousers down and off my legs. I now only had my shorts on, tented by my massive erection. Swati leaned forward so that her face was inches away from my crotch. She breathed in the sweaty, masculine smell of my crotch, tinged with her own scent, since I had not washed myself after our last coupling. She then started kissing my crotch over my shorts, at first lightly and then deeply with an open mouth, almost sucking my cock through the thick knitted fabric of the shorts.

I looked on through half closed eyes, my hands behind my head, as a naked, wantonly aroused Swati slowly worked herself into frenzy, enjoying every moment of the pleasure that she was so generously giving me. Finally, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down; I raised my hips off the chair to let her remove them. She stared mesmerized at her prize, my lusty, hard, thick, dark cock jutting proudly upward, its crown pink and slick with slippery secretions oozing out of the slit.

Her breath felt cool against the wet crown of my cock since it speeded up the evaporation of moisture. Then I felt her hot little tongue lap greedily at it. She repeated the process many times, first breathing on it, and then licking. All of this was so unbelievably sensuous; I could bear it no more. I grabbed the knot of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Oh God, Swati! I am going to fuck your mouth!" I whispered.

"Yess…!" She hissed. She took in as much of my cock as she could, her lips closing in an 'O' around my shaft. I started jerking my hips, my cock plunging in and out of her mouth while she sucked, trying to match the rhythm of my thrusts. Neither of us had experienced this before and our technique was far from perfect. She gagged several times as my cock head pushed in a bit too deep. I winced a few times as her teeth inadvertently scraped against my sensitive skin. However, the sheer passion that we had aroused in each other was so great that it transcended the limitations of our imperfect technique and I exploded into one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Amazingly, she too experienced a violent orgasm as she felt my hot semen spew into her mouth. She buried her face in my crotch, swallowing some of my semen while the rest trickled out of the corner of her mouth and dripped on my pubic hair. We both remained where we were for several minutes, slowly returning to earth after having scaled incredible peaks of passion.

I raised her and led her to the bed. I could see copious amounts of her pussy juices that had trickled down the inside of her thighs…

12