Swati Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and grabbed both her breasts and kneaded them roughly; then rolled her nipples and pinched them hard.

"Aieee...!" She screamed.

Her cunt once again tightened around my cock and her eyes filmed over. She was clearly getting excited by the rough play.

"Uhh..." She gasped as I slapped her breast playfully. In response, she stirred her hips and contracted her pussy muscles around my cock.

"Ahhh..." She grunted as I slapped her other breast. She twitched her hips again to rub her cunt against my cock. I kept randomly slapping her breasts and her thighs while she responded by thrusting her cunt against my cock and tightening the grip of her pussy muscles around it. The slaps were light and playful, just hard enough to sting but not hard enough to hurt. We continued this game for a long time, until both of us felt the gradual but inexorable onset of climax.

"Sameer, get on top of me and do me hard!" She demanded.

She was now thirsting for a regular fuck. One after the other, I folded my legs under me so that I squatted on my heels. Then I grasped her outstretched arms, pulled her off the pillows and swung her around so that both of us were now seated parallel to the beds, in the space between them. My cock was still buried to the hilt inside her. Her legs were on my shoulders, her ankles locked behind my neck. I gradually lowered Swati till she lay on her back. Since her legs were on my shoulders, her hips were raised off the carpet. I grabbed a couple of pillows and placed them under her ass. She doubled over like a jack knife as I leaned forward and rested my elbows on either side of her chest.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Fuck me haaard!" She responded, impatiently twitching her hips.

Immediately I started thrusting mercilessly into her, my cock head knocking at her cervix. There were obscene slapping, slurping and farting noises as our bodies slammed into each other and my hard cock pumped air in and out of her wet cunt. My vigorous onslaught immediately sent her over the edge and she experienced a series of intense orgasms. I continued to ram her poor, abused cunt until I too went over the edge and felt jet after jet of my semen spurt into her hot pussy. I continued to twitch my hips even afterwards till my cock finally softened and could no longer remain inside her. I collapsed on top of her, my full weight resting on her soft body. Our mingled sweat ran down in rivulets while she gently ran her fingers over my back and through my thick hair, making low, soothing sounds. When I finally regained my strength and lifted myself off of her, her breasts peeled off my chest where our dried sweat had caused them to stick.

12