Swati Strays Ch. 02

Story Info
Swati succumbs at work. Twice.
4.9k words
4.11
19.7k
20
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

This will make more sense if you ready the first chapter. As with part one, this story involves an unfaithful wife, but does not include cuckoldry, just in case that's what you're looking for.

*****

Just before bed, Rico fired off a new email to Swati.

"Well, how did your day go? Flirting with the office stud get you riled up? I know that look you were sporting must have had an effect on him."

He fell asleep with thoughts of Swati on her knees before him, her lips stretched wide around his cock, gagging grotesquely and spitting up saliva. It led to many wonderful dreams, which inspired his next moves.

In the morning, there was a response:

"Well, sir, things got...interesting." Rico read quickly, anxious to see if she would admit that his tactic had led her to having an affair. "I took your advice and flirted with this guy in the office who I really like. I wasn't blatant, but he seemed to notice, and I found myself getting wet through my panties at work!

When I got home, I thought I'd try something with my husband that I've never done before." Crestfallen that she skipped the good part, Rico continued: "When he was in the restroom getting ready for bed, I stripped down to my lingerie and knelt on the floor next to the bed. When he came out, I told him he could do whatever he wanted to me, and I knelt before him with my mouth wide open.

For a few seconds, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He seemed to be considering it, like he was about to give into temptation. Then he grabbed my hair, and I thought we was really going to give it to me. I got so excited for a second, thinking that I had made myself sexy in his eyes. But instead of shoving his cock into my mouth, he yanked me up off my knees and threw me face down on the bed.

I thought that he was going to take me that way, and that got me really excited, too. But instead, he knelt on the bed next to me and started spanking me! I screamed and tried to get away, but he held me down with his one hand on the small of my back, and his right hand just wailed away on my ass while he chastised me for wanting sex for pleasure.

I'm not sure how many times he spanked me, but...and this is hard for me to come to grips with...but after a while I started to enjoy it. He was degrading me verbally and physically, and I felt my pussy getting wetter! Of course, it didn't last long enough for him to bring me to orgasm, so after he left to sleep on the couch, I finished myself off.

Alas, I think I'm doomed to live out the rest of my life deprived of great sex. But at least I have our correspondence!"

Rico clicked reply, stared at his screen for a few minutes, then clicked discard. He was having trouble wrapping his head around what he had just read, and didn't know how to respond. On one hand, his boss had unknowingly described how she was getting turned on while her husband spanked her as a punishment. On the other, he was flummoxed that someone as beautiful as Swati could throw herself at any man and be rejected. He felt sorry and frustrated for her, and decided that he needed to give her the thing she so desperately wanted.

...

On Monday morning, Swati's ass had still not fully recovered from her spanking, so she decided to wear a skirt that was not as slim-fitting as she would normally wear. It wasn't to the level of professionalism that she would like, but she wasn't expecting any significant visitors, and decided she could get away with it for one day. She slipped on a thong, believing that the less fabric against her tanned hide the better.

At the office, she was struggling to get comfortable in her seat as her associates walked by and offered their pedantic pleasantries. Her tender ass chafed against the fabric of her desk chair, but with each swivel she frustratingly got wetter. The thought of her husband's palm spanking her backside, combined with the swirling emotions bubbling to the surface over seeing Rico again, had her ridiculously horny. This being-randy-at-work was going to be a problem.

"Swati," Rico's distinct voice startled her from the doorway.

"Rico," she replied, shocked in a voice more raspy than she anticipated.

Rico stepped in, closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Wait, what are you..." Swati started, but he cut her off. In three quick strides he eliminated the distance between them, grabbed her hips and turned her around.

"I did something yesterday that was out of character," he said as he unzipped her skirt.

"Rico, stop! Not here!" she objected, be he continued. He parted the zipper just enough for her skirt to overcome her hips, then it fell to the floor. "Stop! I asked you to do it! You don't have to apologize."

His hands returned to her hips and spun her back around again. She expected to come face-to-face with him, but she instead found him on his knees in front of her.

"Not that," he said. "I didn't reciprocate. That's not who I am. Any woman I've ever been with has left satisfied until last night. I'm here to atone."

Without asking, he grabbed the waistband of her thong and yanked it down to her feet.

"Wait...Ok, but...hot here..." she squirmed as she tried to wrestle with him. But the best she could do was meekly push at his forehead and shoulders. He was in complete control. "Rico, stooo...oh my god!"

She clasped her hand over her mouth as his lips came in contact with her pussy. Despite her inactive sex life, she had always kept her pussy shaved clean. She liked the way it felt, and believe that because it was easier to clean it was more sanitary. Now, with his nose tickling the microscopic stubble above her slit, she was glad she had made the effort.

"Rico..." she whispered, not knowing what else she planned to say.

He put a hand behind her right knee and lifted it up and to the side, placing it on the desk. Swati reached behind her and planted her palms flat on the desk to steady herself as Rico opened her womanhood and buried his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh my god!" she squeaked. Her hips jerked at the euphoric sensations rocketing through her loins. In her entire life she'd never had anyone touch her there, let alone go down on her. Her husband only stuck his dick inside her until he was done, regardless of how ready she was. The fact that Rico went onto his knees before her was a unique enough experience. The fact that he was orally pleasing her was something else entirely. She knew she wouldn't be able to get him to stop, so she gave into it completely.

She pulled her left leg up onto the desk and spread her legs wider for him. He took this as a welcome sign, and gently pushed his forefinger into her up to the second knuckle. The quick gasps escaping from Swati's lips encouraged him to go further.

He moved up her slit with his tongue until he found her clit, while at the same time working a second finger in her slick and welcoming hole. Swati had never experienced anything so pleasurable. She didn't know what to do with her body. Her hips twitched, nearly convulsing against the sensations emanating from the tip of Rico's tongue.

Rico knew he had her on the verge, and kicked things into overdrive. He pushed his two fingers as far into her as he could, curled the tips up and massaged her g-spot aggressively.

"Holy shit!" Swati whimpered into the crook of her arm. She wanted to scream her orgasm for the entire world to hear, but she also feared for her job if anyone in the office were to figure out what was happening. She was now lying flat on her back, her left arm muffling her mouth and her right hand grasping Rico's hair and holding him tight against her.

For a finishing flourish, Rico continued to stimulate her g-spot as he sucked her clit into her mouth. Swati released his hair and grasped for anything that could keep her in place. The side of the desk was just out of reach, and in her failed attempt to reach it she knocked over a file of documents that crashed on the floor. The sound definitely would have been audible to anyone in the hallway.

Meanwhile, Rico continued to suck on her clit, and she rocked her hips up against his mouth. There was a tight seal between her labia and his lips, as if his sucking had created an unbreakable vacuum, and he was pulling her off the desk with suction alone.

Swati erupted. Her climax hit her with so much force she thought she might pass out. She rocked her hips repeatedly against his mouth before collapsing on the desk. It was the first moment since he started eating her out that she felt air between her and his lips.

He stood and stepped back, admiring her spread legs and gushing pussy. She was radiating with perspiration, and a small puddle had formed where her bare ass met the desk. As she lay there, allowing her body to regain composure, he whipped out his phone and snapped a couple pics of her. He was convinced that he could masturbate to this image for the rest of his life.

A rap on the door jolted them both out of their dream state.

"Swati, are you OK?"

The door handle jiggled but held firm.

"I heard something fall."

Swati sat up on her desk and Rico tossed her skirt to her. She steadied her nerves, then responded.

"Yes, I'm OK! Just knocked my files off my desk."

"Need help?" the voice on the other side of the door inquired.

Swati stepped into her skirt and answered as she pulled it over her hips.

"No, I'm good. Thank you!"

The voice left them alone. Swati zipped her skirt behind her and scanned the floor for her missing thong.

"Looking for this?" Rico asked, dangling the thong from his pointer finger.

Swati could sense something diabolical in his tone. This was confirmed when he crumpled it into a ball and tucked it into his pocket.

"Let's catch up around lunch," he said as he made his way to the door.

Unlocking it, he opened it just a crack, peeked outside to see the hallway bare, and then escaped into the general office area.

...

If a reporter had showed up and asked Swati to articulate her emotions, she would have failed at doing so. How could she possibly come to grips with the conflicting mosaic currently comprising her mental state? She had cheated on her husband twice in four days. Even if it only counted as one continual experience, where she performed for him and then he reciprocated, she still considered it two betrayals. She felt guilt for that, and also pity for her unknowing husband, even if his treatment of her had inadvertently led her to do it.

At the same time, she was experiencing a confusing sense of pride. For the first time in her life, she felt sexy. She knew there was a man who wanted her, craved her, dreamt of her. Not only did he want her for his own pleasure, but he wanted to give her pleasure, too. And that spun her emotions back towards the positive.

To round it all out, she was still at work, and had a meeting coming up soon. It was a weekly meeting held early on Monday to align her managers on top priorities. While it didn't require much preparation on her end, she did need to be on her A-game replying to her team's questions. As she always did, she poured herself into her work to distract herself from sexual frustration.

An hour later she was sitting at the head of the table in the main conference room, surrounded by eight coworkers. She had managed to keep her escapades with Rico buried in one corner of her mind as she prepared for this meeting, and so far the first fifteen minutes had provided a welcome distraction.

"We hit our EBITDA goal this period, but we're still 3% off pace for the year," said John, their CFO. "What are your initiatives to make up the deficit, Olivia?"

As Olivia updated the team, John looked over to Swati and whispered, "You OK, boss?"

Swati put on her best smile and looked him in the eyes. "Of course, why do you ask?"

"It sounded like you had hurt yourself in your office this morning. And I don't think you've ever locked your door before."

"Oh, that..." she stammered a laugh. "I must have locked the door by accident. Don't know how that happened. And I guess I need to declutter my desk. I moved one thing, it slid into another, and by domino affect the files on the edge fell on the floor. Really, everything's fine."

"OK, boss. Just let me know if anything's up. You're always here for us. We're here for you if you need anything."

Swati simply thanked him and turned her attention back to Olivia. But before she could refocus on the topic at hand, her cell phone buzzed. Resting on the table, it caught the attention of the entire office, who simply smiled and continued on. It had happened to each of them at one point. Swati still offered a courtesy apology before flipping the phone over and unlocking it.

The text opened up and Swati went pale. There, occupying the entire screen, was the image Rico had captured earlier that day. He legs splayed on top of her desk. Her pussy gaping and oozing her juices. Her right hand was grasping her right breast in ecstasy. Her body exhibited enough proof of her pleasure, but for total assurance there was a puddle of pussy cream on the desk between her legs.

"Boss?" John asked.

Swati jumped. "Uh, yes?"

"You OK? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

Swati looked around the room and realized that everyone was staring at her.

"Yeah, boss. You've become all flush. Want me to grab you a water?" Olivia asked.

Swati, light-headed, scanned the room until she noticed something out the window in the hallway. Rico was standing there, in a spot where only she could see him, dangling her thong for her to see. He had it draped over his middle finger, then quickly curled it into a ball, gave it an obscene, long sniff, then turned out of sight. Her phone buzzed again.

"My office, now," the text read.

"Um, yeah, I am feeling a bit light-headed, actually. I think I'll just step outside for a moment," Swati said by way of excusing herself.

"You want one of us to walk with you?" John asked.

"No, thank you. Please carry on from here."

On shaky legs, Swati left the room and made her way down the hall to Rico's office. The door was open, and he was sitting back in his chair with his legs up on his desk. Her thong was packed tightly in his fist, and he was smiling at her. She had the keen sense that he was smiling about whatever it was he was about to do to her. She wanted to confront him for this inappropriate behavior. She couldn't deny that she craved his overtures, but he should not disrupt her work. Before she could protest, he spoke first.

"What did you tell them?" he asked.

"What? Tell who? About what?"

"What did you tell the team? What excuse did you give for leaving?"

"Oh...I, uh...I told them that I was feeling flush and needed to grab some water.

Rico got up from behind his desk.

"Stay right here," he said, then left her in his office. Swati could not believe how quickly this had escalated. Not only was she having an affair, and not only was she submissive to this dominant man, but now he was bossing her around in her own office place. A familiar dampness announced itself between her legs, and she hung her head in shame. She was becoming one of the characters in her favorite Literotica stories.

Rico returned with two cups of water from the water cooler and placed them on his desk.

"Have to keep up appearances," he said. "Now, have a seat. I want you to tell me what happened between you and your husband after you left my house."

Swati was stunned. "What? Why? Rico, I don't want to talk about that." What she wanted was to get fucked.

"I told you right before you left my house that, as much as I like you, I am rooting for you to find happiness in your marriage. Tell me what happened so I can help."

Swati opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Everything was happening too fast. She knew the best thing to do would be to leave and head home for the day, feigning sickness. The second-best thing to do would be to walk out of Rico's office, focus herself and rejoin the meeting. But she did neither of those things. Instead, she started to cry, and the truth came tumbling out.

The way she had presented herself to her husband, on her knees in lingerie. The way he had grabbed her hair and thrown her on the bed. That he spanked her until his hands became numb, which caused her to both scream in agony and stain the comforter with her vaginal lubricant. That he left her to sleep on the couch, and that she finished herself off, sore ass and all.

To her surprise, as she looked at him through tear-stained eyes, Rico appeared to be getting angrier and angrier. When she finished, he shook his head slowly.

"He doesn't appreciate what he has in you. That makes me so fucking mad, Swati. You deserve so much better than him, and I'm not just saying that as your side piece."

"Thank you, Rico, but I'm not going to leave him after just..."

Rico cut her off.

"I don't want you to leave him. I want you to call him."

The curveballs kept coming.

"That's not necessary. I'll talk to him tonight."

"No, I want you to call him right now. Take out your cell phone."

"Rico, no, not with you around to hear it."

"Swati, before you left my house, I told you I wanted for you to reconcile with him. I'm not trying to steer you astray, unless you say you definitely want out. Until then, I'm going to help you."

Swati fought off tears as she listened to him. She was so confused. Her self-doubts returned. Did Rico not want her because he wasn't impressed with her sexually or physically? Was he just a complex man who didn't know what he wanted?

"Now, come over here, call your husband, and put it on speaker phone. I want you to tell him how he makes you feel, and I want to hear his response so I know how to help."

Swati rose from her chair and moved to Rico's side of the desk. He slid his chair back and patted his lap, and she responded by sitting there, hoping that her damp womanhood wouldn't be noticeable through her skirt.

She unlocked her phone and pulled up her recent calls, settling on her husband's name, but her finger hovered over the call button. Rico placed his hand over hers, pushed her finger down on it, then activated the speaker phone.

"Hello Swati," a frustrated tone answered on the other end.

'Hello, Swati?', Rico thought. 'What the hell kind of way is that to greet your wife?'

"Hello, Ravi."

"Swati, what is it? You know I'm at work now."

Rico whispered in her ear.

"I want to talk about what happened over the weekend. You really hurt me, Ravi."

"You called me at work to apologize for acting like a slut in our home?"

Rico's and Swati's faces reddened for different reasons. Swati out of shame, Rico's in anger. He put his hand under her ass and lifted up, encouraging her to stand. He then bent her at the waist and stood behind her.

"I wasn't behaving like a slut, Ravi. You can't be a slut when you've only ever had sex with one person."

At that, Rico slid his hand under her skirt and started sliding up inside her thigh. Swati let out an audible yelp in response and clamped her legs closed around his hand.

"Swati, I'm really not going to talk about this now. You betrayed our marital vows and I haven't forgiven you yet."

Rico whispered in her ear again. Then he dislodged his hand from her legs and pulled her skirt up over her ass, exposing her bare ass and pussy to his delighted gaze.

Swati mewled, not wanting to bely her situation to her husband, but unable to keep completely quiet.

"Are you crying?" her husband demanded, without a trace of sympathy.

Rico brushed his hand over her labia, slick as they were with her juices, eliciting another whimper from his subject. Swati's knees buckled, and her arms braced against the desk for support.

"Yes, I'm crying," Swati lied, finding it a convenient cover up for her predicament.

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12