Swati's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
An Indian wife is forced into sexual submission.
10.5k words
4.48
135.3k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers

This story was written at the request of one of my readers, and deals with humiliation, degradation and shame. It is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened. All of the sexually active characters in this story are over the age of 18. If stories containing dominance humiliation, submission and interracial sex offend you, then I encourage you to seek out a different story.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

*****

Perhaps some background is in order. Having studied very hard, Swati had graduated from her school with honours. Although her parents were not thrilled that she had rejected their choice of husband, they had eventually relented and she married her classmate Siva. Much to their delight, the young lovers both found jobs as IT professionals at the same company. Five years later, they arrived in America. It was supposed to be a two year contract with an option to extend if business continued to improve.

In the beginning, everything went exceptionally well. The combined salary was sufficient to allow them to rent a nice condo and still send some money back home to help out their parents. It even began to look like they might be able to apply and become official citizens of the US. Life seemed good. Almost too good. And then the roof fell in, at least it did for Swati.

The exact details are really unimportant. It is enough to know that she did something incredibly stupid and got caught at it. But here in America, sex was so... Open. Sex shops. Theaters. Shows. And of course, the Internet. Swati had become somewhat addicted to Internet porn. Not just any porn, but BDSM and humiliation. No one, not even Siva was unaware of her indiscretions. That is no one except the janitor who had caught her watching a movie clip after hours and then followed her into the restroom where she had gone to masturbate.

Now, much to her utter horror, she found herself kneeling in front of the black janitor, someone who would have been an untouchable back home, with his fat cock deep in her mouth.

"There you go Swati," he hissed. "You just keep that up and you don't have anything to worry about."

As she continued her unwilling ministrations, she thought about the consequences Fitzroy had threatened. Dismissal. Deportation. Divorce. Worse still, the degradation of her family finding out and the ultimate dishonour that would bring to them all. It was like one of those movies. She had no choice but to submit when he promised to keep her secret, for a price. She just never thought the price would be so high or so degrading.

It had been the web porn stars that had gotten her into this mess and now having watched them perform, Swati knew what Fitzroy expected from her. With a pit the size of a grapefruit in her stomach, Swati began to work her tongue around the thick black meat invading her mouth. This was bad. This was the worst. She couldn't believe what she was actually doing, or with whom. Or as she would have said back home, what. But somehow the depth of her degradation was causing a slight tingle in her groin

As Fitzroy groaned above her, she thought about the different castes back home in India. The "Untouchables" were the lowest of the low. Actually so low that they were below the class system all together. Their skin had the darkest hue. They worked with garbage and sewage and all manner of disgusting things. Just like this janitor standing in front of her.

Her family had been firmly ensconced in the Vaishya caste. Merchants, artisans, landowners. Certainly well above the class of peasants and farmers, and well out of reach of the untouchables. And yet, here she was with one. Not only touching him, but with his most private part buried deep in her wet mouth.

The on-line stories she had read about bondage and submission had excited her greatly. Women being forced to do things. Nasty things. Sex things. They had been very arousing to read. Then the movies and video clips. To think of those women being forced to do such nasty things had touched her somewhere deep inside. And where it touched her, it had started a little fire burning. As she sucked, she felt that little fire growing. She was one of them now.

"Now you look up here at me slut." The word sent a jolt to her core. "Don't you go closing your pretty dark eyes. A man likes to see a woman looking up at him when she has his dick in her mouth. A man likes to know that woman knows who she is sucking."

With no real choice in the matter, Swati obeyed his command. Opening her eyes, she could clearly see the thick mat of nappy black hair at the base of the spike of flesh she was sucking. Clearly see how much bigger it was than her husband's relatively tiny member. As she turned her face to look upwards her gaze passed his rippled abdomen, to his tight chest and finally to those piercing eyes which seemed to gaze directly into her soul.

"That's a good girl now. You just keep that up and I'll have a nice present for you real soon."

At those words an icicle of fear speared her in the gut. Did he mean?

"No. No I can't," she began after pulling her mouth free. "No you cannot cum in my mouth. Anywhere in me for that matter."

"Oh honey. Yes I can, and yes I will, and yes you will, or it's out you go. Understand? You don't have a choice. I will do what I want and you will cooperate, or you and your family will be ruined."

It was a stretch, Fitzroy knew, since she hadn't really done anything worth more than a reprimand, but he was playing this game for keeps and he meant to get a lot of sex out of this little gal. A lot. Fitzroy had noticed her almost right away. He loved his women short and stacked and Swati was both. Not an inch over five foot three with at least a double D chest.

As he thought of what those luscious big boobs would look like and how they would feel in his hands, he felt his balls tighten in preparation to unleash their pent-up load.

"OK baby. You're doing a good job. Good for our first time anyway. But now I'm getting ready to unload and you're gonna just swallow it all down. You hear?"

A rush of panic flooded Swati's brain. She had performed oral on Siva a few times, mostly when she got tired of his begging, but she had never swallowed and she didn't want to now.

"No... Please," she gasped as she pulled off his throbbing dick. "I don't swallow. You can't cum in my mouth. You can't cum in me anywhere. My husband will know. I can't. You can't..."

"I told you bitch. Yes you can, and yes you will," Fitzroy growled. "Either that or..." He let the thinly veiled threat hang in the air.

Panicking even more now, Swati returned her lips to his cock, intending to pretend to choke and pull away at the last instant. As she continued to suck him, she felt his already large cock stiffen and swell even more. When she felt it pulse between her pursed lips, she began to pull back to make her escape, but her tormentor was ready.

Grabbing a fist full of her long black hair in each hand he pulled her face down hard as he let his load fly. Now Swati really was choking. Wave after wave of thick salty cum poured into her mouth. The foul taste caused her to gag and choke, but she knew she had to swallow or drown in his ejaculate.

"Take it... Take it slut... That's it. Swallow. Swallow it all. Maybe you won't swallow for your husband, but you sure as fuck are gonna swallow for me. Don't worry though, you'll soon get used to the taste. In fact I bet that you even come to like it."

Swati fell back on her heels swallowing and gagging on his copious load the remnants of which dripped down her chin and on to her saree.

"I told you no," she sobbed. "I begged you not to."

"What you want is of no consequence here Swati. You are going to be my slut. You are going to do what I want and you have no choice in the matter. Now go get cleaned up and go home to your husband. I'll see you tomorrow."

As she watched him walk away doing up his pants, Swati began to sob. She had just been forced to swallow semen. Not just any semen, but the semen of a black janitor. A man that in her home country would be considered an untouchable. As she herself would now be considered if she were to be found out. She needed to clean herself up and get herself home. But even through all this, that little tingle in her belly would not be denied. It had been like in one of those stories.

After a furtive check to see if anyone was around, she quickly crept to the break room and found Janice's half finished yogurt from lunch. After scraping off as much of Fitzroy's seed as possible, she spilled some yogurt on herself to disguise the stain. She put some change in the vending machine and bought a coke to rinse out her mouth. Oh my oh my whatever was she going to do?

"Did you get that man?" Fitzroy asked the security guard when he reached his office.

"Yeah. All right here on the laptop. You were right. We got her now man. Fucking genius."

"OK. We don't need anyone else to see this so download it to your thumb drive and erase that bit from the system. In the mean time, I'll go pull the plug on the camera so nobody will know when it stopped recording."

It had been a difficult evening. Thoughts of Fitzroy and what he had forced her to do kept bubbling up in her consciousness. Several times Siva had had to snap her out of her daze to ask her a question. Sleep held no reprieve. Large black cocks approaching her face and cumming in her mouth haunted her dreams. She almost called in sick for work the next day, but decided against it because of the questions it would raise in Siva's mind. She could never let him know about what happened. Never.

Even more distracted than at home, she didn't hear the security guard calling her name as she entered the office, until he stepped over and touched her arm.

"Swati, right? You are Swati Bokhari aren't you?"

When Swati turned, she saw the older Mexican guard who usually manned the security station near the entrance. He had never talked to her or stopped her before and she was confused and a little frightened at why he might be doing it now.

"Sorry to trouble you Senora but I need you to come with me for a moment and answer a couple questions. Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long."

Still confused, Swati felt herself being guided gently by her arm down the hall and into the security office. When the door to the soundproof office closed behind them an eerie silence filled the room. The guard, Mateo from his name tag, guided Swati to sit down at the small table across from him and his laptop.

"Now Swati, I need you to look at this small security video and tell me if you recognize any of the perpetrators on it. I just need to make sure before I take this to the top."

When he spun the laptop so she could see the screen, Swati let out a small squeal of shock. On the screen was a woman in a brightly coloured saree, on her knees, sucking a big black cock. Somehow the identity of the man had been obscured, but it was very clear that she was the women.

"Oh no... Oh no... No. No. Nooooooo. Oh please sir. Stop it please," she begged.

"That is you there is it not Senora? You on your knees taking that man's cock in your mouth? Do I need to play the part where you let him shoot his cum in your mouth?"

"No. Please. Stop it. I had to do it. He made me. He forced me."

"Please Senora. Please do not try to lie your way out of this terrible situation. I was on duty last night. I saw you leave. You didn't report any wrong-doing last night. You came in here and walked right past security this morning without making a report. If you were forced, as you now claim, then why would you not report what happened?"

Devastated, the defeated women slumped down in her chair, resigned to the fact that she would be fired and disgraced and undoubtedly homeless when Siva found out. Her mind was swirling with desperate thoughts. Run. Escape. Go into hiding. Kill herself. She decided that suicide might be the only way out now. Her mind was so busy, that she hardly heard what Mateo said until he reached out and touched her arm, snapping her out of her stupor.

"Well? What do you want to do Senora? Which will it be?"

Swati had no idea what he was asking and so she sat dumbly in her chair not knowing what to say.

"So will I take this video up to my boss and your boss and let them decide what to do about your slutty behaviour last night, or do you give me a little taste of that mouth and nobody ever finds out? Come on Senora, we do not have all day."

Swati looked at Mateo in disbelief. She had decided suicide was her only way out and now, now there was another option. Just like something in the movies. But could she really do it? Could she really do it again, was the real question. The video evidence of her prior transgression made the again entirely appropriate. She looked up at Mateo's grinning face and felt that little tingle again. Maybe all was not lost. Maybe death was not the only option. At least he wasn't an untouchable.

Mateo watched the trapped woman's face. He saw the inner struggle followed by the slow dawning that there was a way out and finally the resignation that signaled she would take it.

"OK then. If we are in agreement, you just take off your dress and we can get on with it."

Swati was shocked that he wanted her to disrobe. She didn't want to undress. What if someone came in? What if there was an emergency or a fire? She couldn't get undressed here, in front of a stranger, but at the same time she could feel tummy melting at the thought being controlled by him.

"Come on Senora. You don't want to have to go looking for another yogurt do you?"

Oh No. Had he seen that too? Yes. Of course he had. He knew she had soiled her saree with Fitzroy's cum. Knew how she had tried to cover it up. That had worked for on her way home, but it would never work for a day at the office. She couldn't take any chances. She would have to disrobe to do the nasty deed.

Raising from the chair, the defeated woman began to slowly remove her saree. Her attempt to turn her back was thwarted when Mateo commanded her to face him as she stripped. His dark eyes stayed glued to her hands and body as she unwrapped it. Watching him watching her reveal herself, she realized that he was older than she had originally thought. In fact he looked to be old enough to be her father. Humiliation flooded through her as she continued to strip to show her fine young body to his old Mexican man.

Folding her saree and laying it on the chair, Swati stood before him in her underwear with her head bowed in disgrace. She knew he would be studying her physique, checking out her high firm breasts and generous cleavage. Even looking down to see her thick pubic hair peeking out of the sides of her panties. She almost jumped out of her skin when he spoke.

"Oh my chicona. You are very beautiful. You have such lovely big chichis. You are everything I thought you would be." Now get over here and earn your freedom like a good little puta."

Having given the order, Mateo pushed back his chair and leaned back stretching his legs out in front of himself.

"Come on Senora get over here and get to it," he growled as he gestured towards his belt and zipper. "A good puta never makes the man do the work. She knows what he wants and gives it to him."

In a haze of humiliation, Swati moved between his outstretched legs and reached down to open his belt and zipper. Dropping to her knees as instructed, she pulled his small brown cock out through the opening. Still only semi-hard she leaned in and took his cock almost entirely into her mouth.

"Oh God. That's it slut. That's it right there. Suck it puta. Suck that cock like you sucked his last night. Take it. Take it all," he urged as he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her all the way down.

The force of his cock hitting the back of her throat caused Swati to gag and sputter. She had never taken Siva so deep in her mouth. Never thought of it actually. Sure she had seen some porn where the women did such things, but it had never interested or excited her. But now she was on her knees doing it for herself, and doing it to a man old enough to be her father.

The gagging was making her saliva flow even faster soaking the old man's genitals in her spit as he pushed his now fully hard cock deep into her unwilling mouth. With his hands wrapped in her thick dark hair, she was unable to pull back when she felt him stiffen and jerk. She knew what was coming and tried with all her might to pull back but his grip was to strong.

"Don't swallow bitch," Mateo growled. "You hold this in your mouth until I'm done."

Swati had no idea why he wanted her to do that but she had no urge to raise his ire by disobeying, and she didn't want to swallow his spunk anyway, so she let his thick seed dribble into her mouth and did not swallow.

"Open your mouth. I want to see it on your tongue."

Again, having no real choice, the abused woman leaned back on her heels and opened her mouth to show him. As she did she looked up at her tormentor and saw a gleam enjoyment in his eyes.

"Good girl. Now you can swallow. You swallowed his last night, you can swallow mine now."

Humiliated beyond belief, she saw no choice but to close her mouth and swallow down his thick load. As she forced the disgusting goo back into her throat she felt like retching but didn't want to give the old man the satisfaction of seeing it.

"Now stand up right here next to the table," he ordered. "I need to take some measurements."

Was this never going to end? Measurements? What measurements could he possibly mean? That question was answered for her as Mateo pulled out a tape and wrapped it around her chest, taking the opportunity to grope her as he did. It took less than a minute to get what he wanted.

"OK. Looks like 32, 28, 34, and I'm guessing probably a DD on the cup size," the old man announced as he wrote in a scrap of paper. "Does that sound about right Senora?"

All she could do was nod her head in assent as Mateo continued to survey her body up and down. After one final grope, she was finally allowed to dress in preparation for her return to the real world.

"OK puta," Mateo growled as she was leaving. "Just watch for me every morning and when I want you again, I'll wave you over. Don't worry my sweet, I won't make you wait too long."

Feeling her heart sinking to her feet, Swati realized that Mateo intended to continue his abuse of power and use her as his sex toy every day. There was no way for her to escape and no way to resist. Perhaps she should run away, but where would she go? She was here on a work visa. If she left work she could be deported. She could not leave. With a tinge of panic, she realized that she was trapped in a web of her own doing and whatever Mateo wanted to do he was going to do.

It was hard to focus on her work after her encounter with Mateo that morning. Her mind kept wandering back to that small room. To his demanding voice telling her to disrobe. She could almost feel the chill in the air as she had removed her clothing. Although she drank coffee and even a Coke, she couldn't seem to eliminate the faint taste/smell of his cum from her mouth and nose.

"Hey slut." Swati had not heard Fitzroy approach from behind and his voice made her jump.

"I get my lunch break at 12:30. That's when you take yours Today. Take the elevator to the sub-basement. That's the B3 button. I'll meet you there."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers