Sweat Dreams

Story Info
A romantic interlude between husband and wife.
1.4k words
4.59
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

** Sweet Dreams

**

** DISCLAIMER

** All characters portrayed are over 18 years of age.

** Romance

**************

You look so beautiful lying in bed asleep, laying half on your side and half on your stomach with your hair tucked behind your ear; a gentle silhouette against the moonlight coming through the window. Your breathing is short and shallow so I know you are almost totally dead to the world.

Silently I slip into bed being careful to not disturb you as I know restful sleep does not come to you often, yet you stir unconsciously. I lie facing you and creep closer behind you trying to steal the warmth you have already created wanting to feel your heat - it is comforting. As I scoot closer, you roll over towards me so I quickly roll onto my back to not impede your movement so you do not wake. Somehow you sense my presence and roll to face me inadvertently brushing my flaccid penis in the process.

I think nothing of your unannounced brush and settle in to my comfort zone fairly quickly and am preparing myself for the next day's schedule at work when your leg crosses over mine and your soft hand settles on my groin as you cuddle in closer to me. I place your head on my shoulder and loop my arm around you to hold you close and let you sleep in my strong arms. I can smell the soft fragrant shampoo in your hair from this morning's shower still and a soft smile creases my lips as I think about how good you always smell without the need for over powering perfumes. I let my hand fall on your arm to caress your soft skin and with a kiss on your forward I whisper sweet dreams to you and close my eyes.

Just as I am falling asleep I feel your fingers gently squeeze my penis and very slightly stroke up and down its shaft absent mindlessly without a purpose or reason. I turn my head towards you to see if you are awake but it is now so dark I can't see much of anything. I softly kiss your forehead again and close my eyes. As I turn my head back away from you, I feel your soft fingers exploring my manliness again but this time with more knowing of what they are touching and I slowly start to grow in length and girth, my penis expanding to its full length and girth with your gently probing.

Not one to let an opportunity to slip by, I let you explore me in your sleepy haze and softly grind my now hard cock into your hand. You drag your fingernails up the underside of my cock and as you start back towards the base I arch my hips up so you will graze my tightening sac with your delicious nails.

As you continue your sleep induced exploration I run my hand you are cradled in up and down your back feeling your softness and increasing my desire for you. My hand makes it down to the back of your sexy thong covered butt and I run my fingertips around the elastic band at the top of your delicious ass. I find the soft spot at the top of your butt where your tailbone ends and rub my fingertips across the delicate skin, wishing I could kiss it. The skin is so soft there; it is one of my favorite spots to kiss and tease you.

Either you were awake and aware of what you are doing or your sleeping desire awoke you as you now gently slide your way further up on me to where your leg is fully draped over me and your shaven mound is rubbing against my hip. Your head turns toward me and you stretch your neck up towards me as you gently part your lips and kiss me softly on mine, slightly sucking my bottom lip into you and finishing with a small sensual lick across my lips. You know how much your kisses turn me on and you work your magic, not too open mouth and not too much tongue, just enough to show how sexy I am to you. I return your kisses as I slowly push your panties below your waist until I can reach no further and cup your small butt in my hands giving soft caresses.

You move fully on top of me and reaching down with both hands push my underwear down as far as you can without leaving the contact your breasts have made with my chest, not wanting to lose the electric contact your nipples have made already. You slowly run your hands around and down the sides of my thighs and bring them up to gently squeeze the sides of my ass then trail your fingernails up my torso until you have both hands holding each side of my face. You trace my lips with the tip of your tongue eliciting a moan from me, letting you know that I am ready for more. The more you lick and suck on my lips the harder I become and you can feel the pre-cum seeping from me and pooling between our bodies, gluing us together.

With my hands still on your soft ass I squeeze your checks and pull you further up my body so I can reach your dripping pussy from between your delicious ass cheeks; my clit resting on my cock head. I softly caress your checks alternating between running my fingers between them to gently squeezing and parting them. On the way to your molten pussy, I drag a finger across your butthole and plunge my finger down your slit until it firmly presses against your clit making you push your butt slightly up in the air to increase the delicious pressure. You are so wet that I know my rock hard cock will easily slide into you with no further effort so I pull your hips up to where I can feel my cock slide between your thighs, the head resting at your opening. You part your legs slightly and reach down and grab my cock and rub it up and down your slit then place it at your hole and slide down impaling yourself in one motion.

I grab your hips and slowly guide you up and down my shaft with you lying fully on top of me. Your legs are closed and in between mine so our pubic bones never lose contact and your clit is constantly rubbing on me. The tightness of your pussy and your thighs is exquisite and I feel like my cock is twice its normal size in you it is so tight. Each time I pull you up my body we kiss softly panting in each other's mouth, fighting for kisses but the pleasure of our lovemaking making it hard to breathe and kiss at the same time.

Your hips start to thrust down and you are pressing your clit with urgency into my pubic bone and I know you are getting close. I slide one hand down your back and between your cheeks to caress your butthole and the other up to squeeze your breast. I bend my head down bring your nipple to my mouth so I can lick and suck it while my other hand is busy rubbing your butthole with slight pressure but not penetrating it. As you get closer and closer I increase the force of my thrusting into you and squeeze your breast harder. At the last second before I know you are going to explode I run my finger on your butthole down to your slit to gather a bit of moisture than back up to you butthole. I rub your hole with more pressure causing just the flat tip of my finger to slightly penetrate you and thrust sharply upward with my cock causing you to explode. I can feel your pussy spasm around my shaft and your asshole around my fingertip, causing me to explode deeply into you. We continue to rub and thrust until we are spent, you trying to catch your breath and me periodically thrusting into you in post-orgasmic bliss.

As you lay on top of me, I can feel my seed spilling out of you and rub it into the skin of your butt and thighs, kissing you as I do so and brushing across your clit to watch you tremble. I reach down and pull your panties back up and rub the small patch of fabric between your pussy lips to get your smell into them incase tomorrow I think about our love tonight and need to relieve myself before bed.

Sweet Dreams love.