Sweat in the Dirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't talk like that." He ground his hips upward, rubbed himself against her palm.

"It's working, though, isn't it?" Mimi said. "You're getting hard again."

"Yes." Sven's voice dropped a little, until it receded into long, low breaths as he tried to centre himself. Mimi watched him move, watched his hips buck and his toes curl as the tension built. She was a patient woman; it was what had brought her him in the first place and, like all good hunters, it was what would get him to the place she wanted him. "Fuck." He grunted the word, kicked up the dust. Mimi purred, felt her pussy tighten behind the thin cotton of her underwear. She said nothing, luxuriated in his demise. More curses followed the first.

"God fucking dammit. Please, please fuck me." He mewled. "Please. It really aches."

"Try harder." Mimi said. She pulled her hand away, delighted when he gasped. She stood, found that she was glowing with the heat of desire and walked, as casually as she could muster to the car and rooted about in the toy bag. She found the lube she was looking for, returned.

"I hope you're ready." She laughed. "I'm going to climb on and keep going regardless of your...state." She kissed his temple and then knelt next to him, slicked his cock with the cool lubricant. Sven hissed, his palms opening and closing, his legs pulling upward. "If you want or need to safeword then you can. Do you understand?"

He nodded. "Please kiss me."

"I asked you a question, you need to answer it." Mimi said, her tone level. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Mimi smiled, kissed him hard on the mouth, felt a shiver skate down her spine as he arched his back to meet her body. "You're all sweaty, baby." She wiped a handful of dirt across his chest, kissed him again. Sven found that the hormones jangling about in his blood meant that he was soon being reduced to nods and grunts and single word answers. He found he couldn't stop staring at Mimi's panties, had never wanted someone to remove their underwear and fuck him until he cried so much in his entire life.

"Please just do it." He said. "Please."

Mimi stood, stepped out of her underwear. "Did you beg like that in your fantasies?"

Sven shook his head, felt his cock twitch. "No."

"Then don't beg now." Mimi climbed over his torso and squatted down so that her pussy pressed against his hardened length. "It's not polite." She landed a kiss on his lip with such gentility that he was left gasping. Sven made to ask again, stopped himself, blushed.

"Good boy." Mimi sank against him, exhaled heavily. "God fucking damn, you are so hard tonight, aren't you?"

He nodded, mewling at the feel of her slick warmth devouring him, her fingers pressed into his chest. He tried to meet her rhythm the best he could, the delicious tension in his gut eclipsing the ache between his shoulders. Sven's arms fizzed and he gripped the tent pegs, welcoming their presence, their metal edges settling against his palms. He fell into the pace that Mimi set, watched her lean back and jam her thighs against him, her hair falling over her shoulder, utterly focused on her own desire. His whole body shimmered with need, like heat rising off asphalt, focusing the pain and desire into one white hot pool of sensation that collected in his gut them pressed lower into his backside and thighs and the ache in his balls. Soon enough the ache twisted up into a hard tense orgasm that shuddered straight through him and left Sven panting hard. Mimi worked with it, kept moving in spite of its arrival. Just as she had promised. In fact, Sven felt that she had pretty much ignored it, pounding on, fucking him, using him like his own pleasure was a useless by-product of hers and fingering her clit like his cock was an afterthought, an amusing added extra. After a few minutes, Mimi began working her hand harder, her fingers slick with her secretions, riding him and clenching her muscles hard around him. She leant forward as she came, breathing hard against his neck, her nails ground into his sides. A trail of obscenities leaked over his shoulder before finally, she stilled and lay against him, breathing hard, her hair across her eyes and a Cheshire cat grin curling upward.

"Permission to speak, Ma'am." He said, reminded suddenly of his old army days.

Mimi nodded. "It speaks."

"You okay?" he laughed.

"I am now." She planted a languid kiss on his chin. "You?"

Sven pulled his leg up, lay it against her, a poor substitute for a hug, he felt."Kind of drunk."

"You look it." Mimi cupped his face, sat up. "You're filthy."

"I learned from the best." He sighed.

Mimi reached out, twisted his nipple. "That wasn't what I meant." She laughed. "I meant you're literally dirty."

"You helped that." He said.

Mimi stood, pulled on her underwear, and trailed over to the car again. She pulled an armful of clothes and her handbag from the front seat of the car. "Might just leave you here." She said, laughed as Sven's face fell for a split second.

"You wouldn't." He called, a tiny flicker of fear flashing in his gut.

"No." Mimi reassured him. "I wouldn't." She pulled on a fresh t-shirt, scrambled back into her jeans.

"Are they clothes for me?" he eyed the pile she had laid on the floor, next to the hated suit and his work brogues.

She nodded, began untieing his wrists from the pegs. "Jeans and a white t-shirt. There's a comb and some face wipes in my handbag, too, if you want to clean up."

"Thanks." Sven sat up, rolled his shoulders. The post scene haze still shimmered in front of him, settled onto his shoulders like a warm blanket.

"Take your time." Mimi soothed. "Sit there for a bit if you need to." She grabbed the rope and the tent pegs in one hand, scooped up the clothes-pins and the riding crop in the other, dumped it all in the back of the car. Walking back to their clearing, she watched him move and stand, stretching slowly like he had risen from the earth itself.

"You look positively sylvan." She slapped his bottom and pulled open her bag, handed him the face wipes. "You have leaves in your hair, Sven."

"Could have been worse." He pulled open the packet she had handed him, wiped his hands and face.

"How?" Mimi pulled on her sandals again.

"Not telling." Sven kissed her on the mouth and she curled her arms around him. "You might get ideas."

She pouted up at him. "You know I'll think of a few things anyway."

Sven nodded. "I know."

Mimi pulled him close, kissed him hard on the mouth, her hands running over his bottom. "Love you." She smiled. "Even if I did kidnap you and drag you into the woods."

"You didn't laugh." He said, pulling the fresh clothes on. "Thank you. It seems silly now."

"It isn't." Mimi shook her head. "They never are. When will you learn that I think your submission is hot as fuck?" She sighed at him, watched him button the jeans. "When will you learn that I think you are hot as fuck, you silly thing?" she kissed him and he grabbed her, kissed her right back, harder than before.

"I guess you're going to have to keep showing me." He shrugged.

Mimi shook her head. "Pick up your damn suit and get in the car." She walked ahead. Sven balled up the suit and shirt, slid his feet into his shoes.

"Not the Friday night I was expecting." He said as they pulled away, brake lights glowing in the dusk. "I think I pulled my damn shoulder, too."

"No." Mimi looked over, rubbed his back. "Really? Are you okay?"

Sven nodded, grabbed her hand. "I'll live."

"We can have a shower when we get home." She said. "And proper after care and cuddles."

Sven squeezed her hand, watched her drive, the sunlight making her squint. For a long while there was nothing but the green blur of the forest and then, open fields which reminded Sven of being a kid and Switzerland and the smell of the vines in the summer.

"You know, for nearly fourteen years I was sure that this would be a dirty secret that I would have to hide from nice girls my mother liked." He sighed. "and now, sweet girl," he kissed Mimi's hand, smelt her perfume again mingled now with the metallic tang of earth and sweat, "Now I have you and this."

Mimi squeezed back. "You do. Always."

"I'm ashamed that I'm embarrassed about my kinks now." He said, watched her focused on the road.

"What?" Mimi looked over at him. "You should never be embarrassed. Never."

He shook his head. "How can you be so..."

"What?"

"Endlessly sweet and patient and fucking devious all at once."

Mimi grinned. "You bring it out in me. The only one."

"Really?" He asked.

Mimi nodded, couldn't find a way to explain the feeling in her chest that had grown into her cells, every fibre and organelle of her body. The intangible weight of love that made her fearless and ten feet tall. "Always." She said. "You've no idea."

"I think I do." He explained. "I know I do."

"I know." Mimi smiled at him,turned right, focused on the road and the weight of his hand in hers and the way the emptiness she had known for so long had disappeared with the winter.

12