Sweat Soaked Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I almost jumped out of skin. Jessie was right behind me!

"Your outfit is an outrage." she whispered.

The morning breeze blew her hair across my neck. I turned around to face her. Conscious of my posture. Pushing out my breasts and tensing my butt cheeks. The tight, bright blue, running shorts riding high on my golden globes.

What was she doing coming from the other side of the park, spooking the life out of me?

With a pathetic, fake mopey grin I said "It was the only thing clean I had."

Then taking my hand and starting our run she said, "Then let's get it dirty."

Before I knew it we were back to our familiar routine of running, chatting and gossiping. Chipmunks darted out of our way. Squirrels scampered up trees. Small birds tumbled up through undergrowth. My pussy pulsed as sweat started beading on my skin.

The trail pushed us forward, It's width and condition sometimes only allowing us to run in single file. The steepest part of the run loomed up ahead and Jessie let from the front. Her tight calves and thick thighs shook with solid, robust strength. Her loose running shorts whipped up, exposing her familiar chestnut brown cheeks. Stray pubes flashing into view. Through short, forced breaths she said, " I can feel you starting Beany. Focus on your running not my ass."

Even though my breathing was hard I laughed and squealed back at her, " Oh you're just jealous you're not the one at the back."

So with a move a Ninja would have been proud of she took a skip back and to the side then I found my self at the front.

We carried on up the ragged trail, Sweating, breathing heavily, Cheeks flushed and stray hairs plastered to our faces, Jessie running close behind me,

Between quick, snatched breathes I peeked back over my shoulder, looked Jessie in the eyes and said " Enjoying the view Mami?"

A wicked, bad girl grin flashed across her face.

"Beany your curves are breaking my heart," she hissed. Sweat soaking through her tank. Framing the big brown breasts that were stowed behind the lycra and elastic.

Reaching the top of the trail at it's highest point we paused to catch our breaths. The sun a little higher, skipping light off our sweaty shoulders and faces.

Pulling out her phone, Jessie clicked her fingers and explained, "Lets remember this moment." Pulling me close she snapped a beautiful photo of us together. Framing our sweaty hug from just below out breasts to above our heads. My chin nestled just about her breasts and her free hand squeezing me tight. Our sweat mixing, damp hair draping over each other. With a quick look at the photo and a shared comedy comment we're off running again. Down hill and fast. Pebbles, dirt twigs thrown up by our gallop. Jessie turned left down a lightly trodden path then back up another dirt path and before I knew it I was lost. Our fast pace and Jessie's curves had totally made me loose focus on or route and with a rasping yelp I called for Jessie to stop.

"Where the hell are we J? This isn't our route."

Stopping, turning to face me with her hands on her damp sweaty hips,

"Trust me Beany." Then she shot off and of course I followed.

After about another 5 mins of hard running and my filthy pornographic thoughts Jessie started to slow. She then pulled up, balled her fists and as I passed she squealed, "I'm sorry Beany but I gotta go again."

That made me stop dead in my tracks. I turned to face her, lifting the bottom of her shirt up to my face, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Looking around I couldn't see anywhere that gave the space needed. Seeing our predicament, Jessie took my hand and without a word led me down up a small side path and into a clear patch of grass that due to it's geography was obscured from the rest of the path.

Standing next to Jessie in the clearing I looked around and again became conscious of my panting, sweat soaked kit and tight, pulsating pussy. Standing inches in front of me Jessie gently placed her hands on my minds lent forward and said, "You are such a beautiful looking woman Beany. I dream of you." I just looked deep inside her eyes, smiled then we kissed. A light kiss, tongues dancing together and lips embracing. Pulling away, Jessie passed me her phone. Hooking her thumbs around the band of her shorts and giggling she looked up and said "Get busy. We gotta remember this adventure."

I gawped in disbelieve. This was really happening.

My trance was broken and any suggestion that this all was happenstance evaporated when Jessie pulled away me and reached behind a large tree stump on the edge of the clearing. Skipping back to me she pulled a placket out of a plastic grocery back. One side was plastic and the other a soft light pale blue toweling material. Laying it on the ground she clapped her hands together and demanded my attention. Rather unnecessary because I was of course totally fixated by her every wiggle, step and bend.

"Oh Beany, by now you've figured out what I'm up to."

"You know Jessie I think I knew the moment I snapped the first photo yesterday."

"Then you're happy to play along and let me pose first?"

"Well I'm still here aren't I...HOLD ON! Pose first? What makes you think I'm interested in following you're sleazy lead?"

She didn't answer and stepping onto the sheet she turn her back to me and hooked her thumbs into the shorts waist band.

I started snapping away. The tiny screen on the camera told me we had about 500 photos available at high def. Enough to drown in.

Sticking out her butt she pointed out the contrast between the material of her shorts and the skin at the top of her thigh and it's crease as it became the butt cheek.

Then turning to face me she pulled her top half up. Her large, heavy tittes partially exposed. Teasing the viewer she squeezed them through the top. Then she let out such a deep, resonant sigh.

"Beany, you are my hero." I just smiled and ordered her to touch her toes.

With out hesitation she turned her back to me and slowly eased down. I Snaped four full length shots then several close ups of her sweat soaked shorts tight against her butt and pussy. Stray pubes poked out the sides. Then slipping her hand through her waist band she pulled them up tight. Giving herself a wedgy and plump camel toe. More pubes sprung out and her lips looked full and meaty through the lycra and cotton. My fingers brushed my clit through my shorts.

I pulled back and as she turned around to face me as I looked her up and down. We stared at each other and she, like me unconsciously stroked her pussy.

"Those fine titties of yours have got the come out."

"What about my belly Beany." and with that Jessie pulled up her damp running tee up and tugged down the front of her shorts. Her titties popped out from the support built into the tee's design. Though free, all that was visible was the bottom of her heavy, fat breasts. The tshirt stretched and squished over them, just below her nipples. With both thumbs she had pulled her sweat drenched shorts and panties to just below the top of her pitch black wiry triangle and they now sat mid way over her hips. As I took photos I skipped behind her and caught a great shot of the top two inches of her ass crack. That was when I got my first urge to taste her. Jessie must of somehow noticed something. Perhaps I unconsciously groaned or maybe my body language got more direct? It doesn't matter because reaching behind her, inches from my face Jessie took her right index finger and pushed it deep between her ass cheeks. My photos caught it all. Full body to single freckle detail. Dragging her finger back out and with neither of us hesitating I pushed forward slightly and sniffed. A light musky smell. Fabric softener and fresh saline sweat. Healthy, robust, deeply sensual.

Jessie crooked her finger up so it was now pointing at me and I took two photos of myself popping the finger in my mouth and then sucking it. A vague taste I recognized. Similar to when I masturbated and licked my juice from my fingers or toys. I stood and without a word to Jessie, took the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head. Moving back to in front of her I dropped the top at her feet and stared at her naked chest. She laughed, impressed by my newfound boldness. Her obvious glee caught me off balance and I suddenly felt bewildered.

"Remember Beany, I trust you. Just enjoy the moment and adventure." Jessie whispered and with that I was brought back into the moment and focused on her breasts. Jessie looked so beautiful. Naked from the waist up her proportions blew me away. A waist still tight and I commented that she shouldn't really tease me about my belly. Her soft pot looked like the curve of a balloon with a ladder of pubes leading up from inside her shorts.

" I tease you Beany so you'll pay attention to me. Stare, glance and fantasizes about me naked and slutty.", Jessie said squeezing her stomach with one hand and raising her left breast up to her mouth. The end of the sentence muffle as she sucked her nipple.

I stepped forward and took several close ups of her full, cruel lips devouring her nipples.

Jessies's hand had now crept into her shorts and she was stroking the kitty and massaging the button. So taking control I stepped behind her and pulled her shorts to beneath her big, solid butt. The tiny, thin panties she was wearing barely covered her busy hand as she continued servicing herself. I took about 12 photos all around her. Three focused on her face with those intense, dark eyes looking straight down the lens. Sweat on her forehead dripping down and off her long aquiline nose. Concerned that she was traveling too quick I stroked her side and mentioned that perhaps she should slow it down. Her feet where wide apart and she brought her knees together then pulled her hands out of her panties and continued to pet herself through the cotton.

Stepping back again I suggested she should step out of her shorts. Easier said then done.

As Jessie pulled the wet, heavy shorts off the elasticated waistband became hitched on the laces and tongue of her sneaker. Her rhythm hobbled she fumbled at the shorts and ended up sitting on her ass and pulling the shorts from around her ankles. These photos were particularly hot. Very candid and voyeuristic. Frustrated she flung the shorts at me with a devilish smile.

"You ready for the filthy business Beany?"

My grin spoke volume. And was returned double fold as Jessie looked down at her groin and slowly pulled her panties aside. Then looking down the lens she dragged her pinky finger slowly between her lips. I was all around her. Behind her back with nothing filthy in few and up close as her little finger barley parted her lips. Thick pubes, wet and partially obscuring her dusky pussy lips.

Laying back with her knees up she then put her nipple back in her mouth and her fingers inside her panties totally focused again on pleasuring herself. So for the next two minutes I took about 25 photos. From her dirty sneakers and calves to her furrowed sweaty brow plastered with stray curly hairs. Her panties were virtually transparent with sweat and juice. Two fingers now sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

I remembered the three previous photos and reaching down I gently turned her over. Ass sticking up and out, shoulders and head pressing again the pale blue blanket. Her hand that was lifting her breast now reached back to her ass. Stroking, brushing her anus as the other hand continued to pop herself.

This position created such hot photos. Her large, panty clad tush squirming as her hands got busy beneath them. Outrageous photos. Traveling up her body I took several close-ups of her face. The amazing contrast of her flushed. brown skin looked crazy hot against the blanket. Sweat rained off her face drenching the pale blue cotton material. As I focused on Jessie face she suddenly looked straight down the lens and snarled at me, "It's time to get filthy Beany."

Understanding, I stood up and stepping back, took a couple more photos then bent over and partially pulled down her panties. As her pussy became exposed Jessie opened its petals. Her familiar pink glistening as the lips separated and I photographed the most intimate part of her. Two fingers slid inside then reached between her legs and pointed back at me. All photographed. Preserved for Jessie's pleasure. The two fingers curled back, signaling me to come forward and I did. Then wrapped my lips around her slimy fingers. Lapping, sucking and suffocating in the deep, rich taste.

Pulling Jessie's panties down past her shoes I forced her to lay down flat on her front with her legs bent up. She pulled her ass cheeks apart making her asshole wink. Pushing and pulling it. One of her slippery fingers slowly slid into it. Tightly gripping it up to the second knuckle. The other hand, barely visible and busy on her clit.

Raising her butt back up her hand left her pussy and reached up to her asshole. The finger inside pulled out and the tight hoop was flexed and tugged by her luped fingers. I love these photos. Deeply intimate and very, very rude. Jessie was now panting deeply and she flipped herself over, on her back. Spreading her pussy lips and raising her legs high, feeding a nipple back into her mouth. Her fingers sped up. Clit hustling away partnered by the moist, rhythmic gurgle as she continued to fuck herself. I took some awesome pictures of her filthy pussy with her face in the background. Grinning, staring down the lens. Teeth bared and mean eyebrows turned up like some clichéd super villain. Jessie turned on her side raising a butt cheek. Releasing her titty she pulled a cheek up. Her exposed asshole winked up me. This didn't last long and she flopped onto her back, knees up. Hissing, "I'm there. I'm there."

Her body bright, sparkling with sweat. The panties that had hung off her foot. Flicked to the side.

A low howl as Jessie fell over the edge. I could see Jessie's pussy pulse. Her hips shook, we made and kept eye contact while the grip of an insane ecstasy sent her to a place of bright white light and total presence.

And it was over. Her limp body barely moving. Her breath low and slow. Taking a step forward I placed a hand on Jessie's shoulder,

" You are amazing. A beautiful inspiration." I whispered.

Raising her head moving her hair from her eyes Jessie muttered, "No, just a few more photos. My pussy is still hungry."

So, we carried on. This time slower. Her limber body twisting and bending. Exposing every part of her body to the camera's gaze. Her skin utterly drenched in sweat and juice. She requested more close ups of her spread pussy but could hardly take part her sex because of natures lube.

Then without warning she stood, took a deep breath and said, "Enough." As she dressed in silence I continued taking photographs. Stopping only when Jessie reaching out for the phone. My final glimpse of the screen shocked me. "257 photographs!" I explained.

This even made Jessie double take and with a girlish giggle that lightened the intense atmosphere she said "Well Beany I knew you would not disappoint me."

I gasped, so happy with her approval. The inhale bringing the brief taste of her pussy back to life in my mouth.

Agreeing that continuing the run would drain our batteries we strolled back to the car. Chatting about but the previous 30 minutes. At the car Jessie got in the drivers side and I jumped in beside her in the passenger seat.

" Beany what are you doing?" Jessie chirped.

What was I doing? This is where I walked home. "Oh, you're right." I spluttered and got to go out but then Jessie hooked a finger around my sodden waistband, guiding me back into the seat.

" I understand Beany why talking about what we just did together would make you uncomfortable but there is something I must show you. Something that would help you understand what we have."

I said nothing. My drying sweat and buzzing mind sending a shiver through me.

Reaching under her seat Jessie pulling out a black silk bag and passing it to me with a kind smile she said a simple, "Please."

Inside was a thick photo album and I instantly knew it's contents was more than just photos. It was a journal of Jessie adventure into self. Slowly opening the front cover I focused on a photo of Jessie in a bikini on the beach. Scribbled in the corner was "Virginia beach 1980." Already a natural in front on the camera Jessie in her late teens totally owns the shot. Pulling a goofy exaggerated fashion pose her already full ass and bust demanded attention. The other photo on the same page was obviously taken the same day and is of the new bloom Jessie sitting at beach bar with an older Spanish woman. They both drink funky cocktails and share broad fun loving smiles. As something inside me clicks and I understand what Jessie needs and wants I realize that the older Spanish woman in the photos is not a stranger. It is my Aunt. My Titi Santina. I paused, turn to Jessie, "Is this what I think?" I ask.

"Yes, will you accept what you see Beany?"

Without replying I turn the page. A Polaroid. My Titi Santina naked on a beach towel. Open legs and looking straight down the camera. Her massive, heavy titties highlighted with tan lines. She bites her bottom lip, looking mischievous. The labia hardly visible. Obscured by dense, dark pubes and the pictures slight lack of focus. To the right another Polaroid of teen Jessie holding a cocktail and naked on a sun lounger. A massive tipsy grin and slick looking, damp hairy pussy.

And the theme continued as I worked through the pages. Drifting into an almost meditative state as I watched Jessie turn from a hot teen to a scalding Couger. Some pictures of a naked goofy Jessie and some an ass obsessed beast.

I understand the tradition and my new place in it.

So I passed Jessie her phone, paused then slowly dragged my shorts and panties off my ass and past my sneakers. Turning in the passenger seat to face her I shuffle my tush down, place a foot on her dash and the other on the top of the seat.

My trimmed, sweaty and wanton pussy exposed.

"I'm following you're filthy lead Jessie."

12