Sweaty Business

Story Info
An encounter with a prostitute at a small motel.
2.9k words
4.4
17.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a run-down truck stop near the border, where trucks stopped to overnight before crossing. She was a tired-looking whore who gave me a fake smile as I entered the dimly lit and otherwise empty reception area. I didn't smile back, walking to a counter where a guy of some 18 years was tapping on his mobile, completely ignoring me until I coughed pointedly.

He laid the phone down face-up and I could see a messaging app on the screen, with some emoticon-ridden messages and a photograph of a breast, half-hidden by a bra. No wonder I was uninteresting, when his girlfriend was sending him such things!

As he was entering my id, a new message arrived, this time a photo of a woman's crotch, wearing some quite sensible light blue panties. The guy noticed I was looking and quickly put the phone in his pocket, while giving me a key with the other hand.

"Room 23. Second floor."

Still thinking about those panties and wondering if he will get some that night, I turned and my eyes fell on her again, reading a magazine on a plastic chair. She was looking at me over the colourful pages and didn't look away.

***

It was a slow night after a busy day. I arrived at 6 and did three guys by 10. Then it somehow become quiet. Three trucks arrived but the guys didn't even come to the motel, deciding to sleep in their trucks instead.

Then he entered. He must've come by car as I was watching the truck parking places. He didn't look neither young nor old, rich or poor. He was an average guy and I gave him the best smile I could muster at the moment, which probably wasn't too wide. The last guy was quite heavy and I was still feeling like someone punched me strongly in the gut after his savage rutting on top of me. Thank God he was a quick finisher.

This one seemed to ignore me, as he turned towards Johnny for the keys. I looked at the back of his pants and adjusted my estimate from "well-built" to "slightly overweight" as he turned around and looked me over. I knew that look.

He made two steps towards me and said, not roughly:

"Are you a working girl?"

"I was called that. Would you be interested?" I said, putting down the Champs Times and pushing my chest out a little.

I was wearing a tight grey shirt over a push-up bra. It fit snuggly and showed my nipples so nicely that some of the guys wanted me not to take it off during sex. Unfortunately, that meant it got more than its share of spit and had to be washed after each wearing.

"Yeah. Come with me."

He turned and walked towards the elevator. No questions on price meant he either had a lot of money, or he frequented girls like me a lot - and I didn't read him as any of those types.

As we entered the elevator, and he pressed "2", I set it out straight:

"50 for a blow and 100 for a fuck. Money in advance."

He looked at me and said, just as the doors opened and I saw Frank standing there:

"We'll start with 50 and see where we go from there".

Frank was one of my usuals and I thought he was asleep as I saw his truck in the parking lot. Probably he rested and was going down to pick me up, or was just going to the bar.

"Hi Frank!" I said, exiting the elevator after the stranger.

"Hi Annie!" said Frank. "See you later tonight."

So, he was coming down for me. His payday was probably yesterday. I smiled at him. Frank was easy money. He liked a blow, with a finger in the ass, and would finish quickly as I would start pushing it in-and out hard and fast. It usually took longer to take my clothes of and put them on again - as he liked me to do him in the nude.

***

She seemed to be a regular here, which probably meant she was already fucked tonight. That didn't bother me, but I had to remember not to lick her. Maybe I can get her to wash before? But then she would probably lose that slightly sweaty smell which I detected in the elevator. That musky, unmistakeable odour which brought saliva to my lips and stirring in my pants as she put an arm up to shake out her hair. No, I will not tell her to wash.

I opened the door and entered. Taking the wallet from my pocket, I took out two hundreds and put the wallet in the bag. The bag then went into the small wardrobe. I turned and placed the bills on the nightstand next to the bed.

"This is how much I can go. But first I want to see what I'm getting."

"Ok, big guy." her smile was a little less faked this time, as she took of her shirt, bearing the nicely formed breasts in a bra which was not covering the nipples. She then unclasped the skirt, and the panties beneath were black and sheer, slightly shiny. Although these were definitely sexier, I was slightly disappointed they were not light blue like the ones young receptionist got in the photo.

Turning away from me and bending to take off her shoes was obviously a practiced move which showed off her butt, and it worked - I was getting hard. She turned back towards me, and, putting her hands on her hips, asked with a crooked grin on her lips:

"Satisfied?"

And I was. She wasn't young, but had a nice slim body, very small belly and legs which were neither thin nor fat. Her tits probably sagged when the bra is removed, and her ass could have been bigger, but she didn't look sick or had needle marks or bruises on her skin, which I was always careful about. I nodded.

***

The guy was probably ok. He didn't smell bad, even didn't smell of cigarettes when we were in the elevator, and didn't grab me immediately as we entered the room. This always frightened me, although it usually just meant the guy was eager, not aggressive.

When I took my clothes off, keeping only the panties and bra, which made my tits look ten years younger, he unbuckled his pants and took them down, then sat on the bed and said:

"Loose the rest and come here"

I am usually glad to get fully naked, as more skin to grab always makes men come quicker. And it was rare that anyone would do me twice, so maybe those 200 could be earned with just a blowjob and some cuddling. That would be nice, as I was really starting to feel tired. Also, when I was taking off my shirt, I noticed it was a little smelly so I probably was too. I took off the bra and panties, noting that they had a few slime drops in the crotch part. It seemed I didn't wipe well after the heavy one. Hoping the guy on the bed didn't see it, I stepped towards him.

He was lying on the bed, with feet on the floor, naked from the waist down. His dick was not yet hard but was getting there. Kneeling on the bed next to him, gently taking his dick in my hand, I asked:

"Would you like to start with the blowjob?"

"No, climb on" he said, motioning me up on him. "It will get hard as soon as I suck on your tits a little."

Well, at least he knew what he wanted. I climbed on the bed, straddling him on all fours, and brought my tits to his face. I never liked this pose as my tits hanging straight down looked really ugly - at least to me. However, guys usually liked it when I covered their faces with them and this one was no exception. He started licking and kissing them slowly and noisily, closing his eyes in pleasure. It wasn't unpleasant for me either, actually it was bordering on nice. And he was not biting like some of the guys do. He was just slobbering a lot, at the same time squeezing my thighs with both hands, rubbing them from the knees up to my butt and back downwards.

***

She tasted just as I expected: some cheap perfume or shower gel was just barely detectable beneath a layer of sweat. The nipples were big and meaty and the aroma of sweat was strongest on the undersides of her tits. I positioned her so that they were over my face, while slowly caressing her thighs with my hands.

After a few minutes I felt her ass and legs cover in goose bumps. This will not do. I liked the sex to be warm and sweaty, but the room was cold. Reaching up to lift her tits of my face I told her:

"It's cold here. Crank the heat up while I take off my shirt."

She got off and went to the heating unit, obviously knowing how to work it.

"Hit it up as far as it goes. I like it very warm."

She did and returned towards me, as I laid back on the pillows, now fully naked, except for socks. She also kept her on. Motel room floors, you know.

I noticed her nipples and areolas were much bigger than before, obviously my licking had some effect on them. That made me smile. I liked when they also got to enjoy it. Maybe most of the time they just pretended to, but the body can't lie.

***

I must have been tired. Otherwise I wouldn't have really cranked the heating up all the way. I sweat a lot when it's hot and with no shower I get really stinky after two intensive fucks in a row. And this was turning to be such a one. Or maybe I forgot what I was doing because of that tingling in my tits. The guy sucked and licked on them so eagerly even the room temperature was enough to stiffen them when I got up to adjust the heating.

Anyway, here I was, squatting on him and sweating. He took of his shirt and I got to see his belly, slightly hairier but not bigger then I expected. He was less overweight than most truckers, although that was not a big compliment.

With fat guys you learn the best way to fuck is by squatting on them. It makes your legs work, but is better than them being on top. As I'm not large in any way, when a big trucker covers me, I'm in danger of suffocating - and certainly of being crushed to death.

This guy wasn't so large of body; however, he did have one of the largest cocks I've seen outside a porn flick. When it was flaccid it was not evident, and the abundance of hair around it masked the true size until it started growing. When I climbed on him once more, and let him lick my tits a few more minutes, his dick rose and was sticking straight up between my legs, probably higher than my ass was when I laid down on top of him.

"I'm ready, climb on" he said and I assumed my usual position, squatting over his waist.

However, with the truckers I can routinely take it in me until I rest my crotch on the guys' balls. This time, I felt completely full when there was some three of four finger-widths of cock still between us. So I pushed myself back up, and slid down until full, and back up, and down. My legs already hurt and I realised I will have to finish him without resting them - or allow that big beast of a cock much deeper in me, which could be painful. So I continued with the squats, the room continued getting hotter, and my skin continued getting sweatier.

***

This was more like it! The hotness and the exertion of sliding up and down my dick was making her sweat profusely, so her chest and tits soon shone wetly in the low light of the nightstand lamps. The friction on my dick was nice, she knew how to squeeze it with her inner muscles, but I have a lot of stamina and was intent on holding it back as long as I could.

So I laid back, enjoying the feeling and the view. She tried to put her hands on my belly for support, but I said to her:

"No, lean backwards, I want to see your tits!" and she complied wordlessly. Leaning back and trying to prop herself on my thighs which didn't really work as she wasn't going all the way down. However, the bent-backwards position showed her wet chest even better, and I was having to remind myself to be patient, as I wanted to dive into it again.

After a few minutes of this I could see she was struggling to keep "pumping" me. She stopped for a moment, leaned forward and rested her hands on the headboard above my head, while her sweaty breasts dangled tantalizingly in my face. I decide to help her.

Propping myself with my hands, I sat upright, bringing the two of us in a sticky embrace. She thankfully wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my hands on her thighs and could feel them slightly shuddering.

"Tired?" I asked gently, although I knew she was.

She nodded slightly on my shoulder, and resumed the slow up-and down action, now supported also by my hands underneath each of her buttocks. I have strong hands, and she was not heavy. Also, this made it easy to change her position, so I started rocking her back and forth with every travel up-and down, knowing this will bring more pressure on her clit.

***

I'm not new at this and it doesn't happen often, but I was starting to feel that good warm feeling between my legs. The guy was nice and noticed I was having problems, so now he was supporting most of my weight on his arms, while I hugged his neck and leaned into him. My legs were still hurting but were spared most of the heavy lifting as he was pushing me up and down his cock. That big cock which was splitting me so fully, and was slowly getting deeper and deeper into me with each thrust.

The guy was holding onto my butt, at the same time spreading me wide for his tool, now thoroughly wet from my juices. I was also drenched in sweat, and it was hard to tell was it mine or his as our chests were wetly joined and slid against each other, my puffy nipples being caressed by the damp mass of hair on his man-boobs.

Suddenly, just as I was getting really close and was hoping he can keep it up for a minute or two, he changed the position of his hands. He pushed one of his hands between us, fingers sliding around his cock, palm pressing into me and effectively squeezing my clit between his hand and his cock. The other hand did the same in my back, with his middle finger in my ass crack, and the other spread over the cheeks. This made his grip less tight and my legs had to take the strain, while my clit was being firmly squashed against his tool. The mixture of muscle-cramping burn in my thighs and intensive pleasure laced with slight pain in my crotch was just the impulse I needed for my orgasm to start. I shuddered with my whole body and somehow, either on purpose or by accident, his finger in my butt crack entered my anus. I was already coming but that finger initiated a small explosion which started in my gut and spread throughout my body, catching me unprepared by its intensity. I held onto the guy, almost glued to him by our sweat already, while the fire in me burned and I slowly, willingly, slid down on his big cock feeling it enter deep into me. It was exquisite, the electricity of orgasm coursing through my whole body, and still my mind managed to focus on the feeling of that organ entering my pussy, stretching it to the limit and finally settling down on his pubic hair.

***

As she writhed in the throes of her orgasm, she slowly sunk herself down on my dick, relaxing her legs and squeezing me with the full length and depth of her pussy. The pulsing of her inner muscles around my cock was excruciating in its pleasure and I struggled to hold onto the high just a few more seconds, my finger in her ass keeping the pulse on her orgasm by feeling the anal sphincter squeeze and release in a staccato rhythm. But the last drop that pushed me over was the feeling of her wet, slightly cold, sweaty ass touching my thighs. I rolled us over, she on the back and me above, pulled my cock half-out of her pussy and, burying my face in her thoroughly wet cleavage, in one slow push drove all the way in her, coming as I went.

It took six or seven strokes, slow ones, from fully out to balls-pressed against her butt, her body squirming under me, her tits tasting fantastically to my lapping tongue. Then I pulled out and lay next to her, just breathing the warm and stuffy air, full of the smells of our bodies.