Swedish

Story Info
Husband makes wife try another man.
3.2k words
4.41
158.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers

My husband John and I have enjoyed erotic stories regularly over the sixteen years of our marriage. All we need is one good story to get both of us in the mood for a hot evening of sex. I am thirty-six years old and I still have a sexy figure of 38D-27-36 on my 5 foot 10 inch frame. My husband is a 6 foot tall, forty year old, with a medium muscular build. We have always enjoyed good sex frequently, although John's sexual appetite has diminished somewhat lately. We still have sex several times a week, but he told me that he really didn't need it that often any more. I find myself wanting sex more than ever. Often, I find myself so horny that I can't wait for John to come home, so I fuck myself with a vibrator. When he arrives, I am all warmed up for him to screw me silly.

We fantasize about me making love to another man, either with John present or not. John has encouraged me many times to try this, but I could not. I told him that I love him and I just want to keep it a fantasy. I have always been faithful to John and I am confident that he has been faithful to me. Recently, John has been more persistent in his urgings that I "enjoy someone else." This has even stressed our marriage. I thought that he didn't love me anymore. He assured me that he loves me more now than ever before, but he wanted me to enjoy sexual activity with at least one other man. He says that he would love knowing that I had such an exciting, sexual experience. As I repeatedly refused to have sex with anyone except him, John finally said that he would not have sex with me until I slept with another man. My first response was "You're not serious!" After a week of no sex, I was convinced that he was serious. No matter how sexy I would act or dress, he spurned all of my advances. I masturbated frequently, but it was not as fulfilling as the real thing.

We always enjoyed observing and pointing out attractive people of the opposite sex to each other, but I was starting to really notice all of the sexy men around me. I became constantly horny, at work, at home, shopping, whatever I did. An absolutely gorgeous guy came out to our house to fix our cable TV. It was my day off, so I was alone in the house with him and I was practically drooling. I wanted so badly to touch him and have him touch me. But I resisted the temptation and just followed him around, watching everything that he did. We talked with each other, and after a while, the conversation became more personal. Before he left he made it very obvious that he found me sexually attractive and he had no commitments after he was done at our house. It was difficult, but I stated that I am married and not available.

Then I visited a good friend of mine that I can talk to about anything. After explaining everything to her, Sharon surprised me with her advice. She asked me if John was my first lover, and I proudly responded "My first and only!" She knows that John had sex before he met me, because John dated her for over a year.

Sharon said "Then go for it! Either find an incredibly sexy man that you can have an intense sexual experience with, or seduce a stranger for a spontaneous romp. The most important thing is that you enjoy it!" I asked her if she ever had an extra-marital affair, and she said "Yes, and it was great. I was fighting with Frank (her husband) and it was a tough period in our marriage. We hardly spoke to each other for weeks. Finally I decided that I needed some warmth and tenderness in my life and I had a date with a coworker. It was a wonderful evening of dining and talking, and I smiled more than I could ever remember. Before the night was over, we were in his bed. We were filled with passion and it seemed like every nerve in my body was over-sensitized. My orgasms were intense and plentiful. I was able to forget everything and just enjoy myself. It was beautiful."

Sharon told me all about her only affair, and I became so horny while I listened that I got wet just sitting there. I still did not think that I wanted to do such a thing myself. She just told me to think about it.

Two days later, I received a long distance call from an old friend. It was Bjorn, the foreign exchange student from Sweden that my family hosted when I was in eighth grade. Bjorn was the same age as my big brother Steve and the two attended the 11th grade together. Although Bjorn and Steve were inseparable, I admired Bjorn from a distance. I loved his accent, and his unfailing manners, and he was so cute.

Bjorn was calling from New York. He was in the states for a month and was going to do some touring of the country. He couldn't get a hold of Steve or my parents, and wanted to know if I could help. I told him that Steve was in the army stationed in Japan and my parents have both passed away. Bjorn expressed his sympathies in the same polite, yet sincere manner that he had a quarter of a century ago. He seemed to resign himself to the idea of not seeing his "old family" when I invited him to visit us for a week. He asked me if it was ok, and I reassured him that it would be great. He already had plane tickets to our city, so I promised to pick him up at the airport when he arrived.

I took the next week off of work. Our reunion at the airport was very happy, filled with smiles and reminiscence. We arrived at my house and I helped Bjorn get settled in our extra bedroom just in time for John to arrive home. I introduced the two and then we took Bjorn out to dinner. During the meal, the conversation was pleasant. John and Bjorn got along fantastically, as Bjorn told us about his life. He is a divorced businessman and doing quite well financially. John took a day off of work and the three of us "played tourist" all day. The rest of the week Bjorn and I were a pair. I took him to visit some of his old classmates, the high school, and some of the old high school hang-outs. He loved noticing how much people and places changed and how much they stayed the same. I enjoyed being with Bjorn. I loved his Scandinavian features, his accent, and his cordial personality. I guess I was still a little starry-eyed, like I was as an eighth grade girl.

By Thursday, we were running out of things to do and places to go. We decided to just hang around the house. I did some housework in the morning and Bjorn was very helpful. Then we decided that if we were just going to hang around, we could find a better place to do it. Soon we had our bathing suits on and were on our way to the beach. It was wonderful to be able to just lay around. We talked and watched the other bathers. Despite a generous layer of sun block, Bjorn was starting to turn pink in the mid-day sun. We decided to head into town. Bjorn put a light running suit on over his bathing suit and I slipped a sun dress over mine. Then we hit the road. We stopped at a pool hall, where I went to the ladies' room to take my swim suit off and put my dress back on (without any panties or bra). After I came back out, Bjorn surprised me with his billiards expertise. He beat me repeatedly. I guess that I was distracted by his sexy body. He was so much like the teenager that spent a year in our house so long ago, but matured. Now he was more muscular, a little taller, and starting to get crows-feet and a little gray hair. I loved to watch his 6 foot 2 inch body lean over the table as he lined up his shot, slowly stroking the cue forward and back. His shots were rarely forceful, and usually he had just the right touch to tap the object ball into a pocket and roll the cue ball into position for the next shot. I could not believe how hot my pussy was getting and how hard my nipples became.

After about an hour we hung up our cues and headed home. Bjorn said that he really wanted to take a shower to wash off the sand, sweat, and lotion, and to cool his pink skin. When we arrived home, he went directly to the bathroom. He noticed there were no towels in the cabinet. They were still laying, folded and stacked in our laundry room from that morning. I told him I would bring one right away. When I knocked on the bathroom door, I assumed that the door would open a crack and a hand would reach out to take the towel. Instead, Bjorn opened the door wide and stood naked in front of me. I stood, frozen, as I looked up and down his tall body, with the towel still in my hand. His body was fantastic, and it almost seemed to have no fat at all. The slight pink tinge ended where his bikini swim suit started, and the contrast was so sexy.

The most remarkable part of his body was a beautiful, uncircumcised cock. Still flaccid, it was almost as big as John's gets when erect, but the head was much bigger. I blurted out, "You are so gorgeous!" Bjorn reached for the towel, but grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. We hugged as I rested my head on his muscular chest. Then we turned our heads slowly and kissed. It was a slow, soft, sensual kiss that lasted forever. His tongue gently roamed in my mouth and licked my lips. His right hand moved to my left breast and he softly squeezed it. My nipples were poking through the light material of my dress and Bjorn rubbed, rolled and pinched their hardness.

It was then that I was suddenly struck by thoughts of John, and I asked myself "What am I doing?" My libido was soon to answer "You are taking your clothes off and going into the shower with this sexy stud." That is exactly what I did. The steamy water, the soap and our hands made beautiful sexual music all over our bodies.

We got out of the shower, and shared the single towel that I brought in. Our bodies were glowing, as Bjorn led me to the guest bedroom and his bed. We flowed into the bed, kissing and caressing. My pussy was burning and my juices flooded onto the bed. I slowly moved my hand down to Bjorn's groin, where I found the biggest cock that I have ever seen, in magazines, movies or in person. The head was so big that I could hardly fit it in my palm. The shaft was long and incredibly thick. I never really thought about having sex with a guy that was so generously endowed, but I knew that I would let this wonderful man do anything that he wanted to my overheating body.

I moved my head down his body to taste and suck on this excellent tube of flesh. I enjoyed playing with the foreskin, and Bjorn liked how I made it move back and forth over the sensitive head of his rigid cock. Bjorn swung my body around so that he could feast on my soaking cunt, and the second that his tongue touched my pussy I exploded in the most intense orgasm I ever had. Bjorn just kept devouring me. When I came down from my climax, I resumed sucking, kissing, and licking on his erection until he erupted in my mouth. Seconds later, I flooded Bjorn's face as I had another incredible orgasm. This was my second orgasm without even being penetrated by his cock! It was obvious that both of us wanted more...and more.

We moved all over against each other, touching and kissing every part of our bodies until we were french kissing again. By then Bjorn was very erect again, and I was more than ready for his penetration. I was thinking of the missionary position until he pulled me on top of him. I am glad that he chose that position, because I loved the additional control it gave me. I positioned his enormous organ at the mouth of my cunt, and rubbed it around, covering it with my plentiful sex juices. Then I started to slowly lower myself onto him. As lubricated as my pussy was, there was still a lot of resistance. This didn't bother me, because the feeling of his big cock slowly stretching my pussy was so intense that I felt like I was having a continuous orgasm. I must have taken 5 minutes to work his whole cock into me. Bjorn's cock rubbed, poked and stretched me all the way to the very back of my vagina. The feeling of being stretched so completely gave this beautiful sex act an unbelievable intensity. Bjorn did not disappoint me with his endurance. He even came without losing his erection.

We fucked for so long that we lost all track of time. After having the last of many wonderful orgasms, I realized that John was due home from work in less than 15 minutes. We reluctantly rose out of the bed, cleaned up, and dressed. I started making dinner and Bjorn joined me. We were as giddy as teenagers, as we casually brushed against each other and grabbed genitals, breasts, and asses. I told Bjorn that we should cool it before John returned. He agreed, but not until we shared one more passionate kiss. When John arrived we ate and had typical conversation, talking about the beach and the pool hall. Bjorn's handsome blue eyes twinkled, and we exchanged a series of special smiles, but John had no idea what we had done earlier. The evening passed slowly, and we just watched TV until everyone went to bed.

I wanted more sex, and I tried to seduce John. He resisted me sternly. Eventually, he told me, "You have a handsome man in the house that I am sure would be glad to give you what you want. Why don't you just ask him."

I said, "I couldn't ask that of an old friend like Bjorn. What would he think? What if he told Steven?" John said I worry too much, and again encouraged me to seduce Bjorn. I acted reluctant, and shy, but finally said, "Ok, if it means so much to you, I'll try to get him to fuck me. But that's all it will be, just a fuck."

Since John had a day off on Friday, I also asked John if he could leave us alone, saying that I would be too nervous if he was hanging around or if he might come home at any moment. He seemed so excited, and said that it would be a pleasure for him, and hoped that I would enjoy my "new experience."

After John left the next morning, I told Bjorn about our conversation, that we would be alone all day, and that I really wanted to make love to him again before he left on Saturday. Bjorn had the same desire. We spent the entire day in various states of undress. We were never apart. We went from making love to other activities and back to sex freely. This time I made sure we used our waterbed. We also spontaneously made out on the sofa, the kitchen floor, and in the shower. We were able to be totally comfortable, doing whatever we wanted whenever the desire arose.

The only thing that I refused to do was when Bjorn asked me if he could fuck my ass. I have never done that, and I feared the pain that Bjorn's huge cock would cause. Since then I have wished that I would have tried it with Bjorn. The day lasted so long and yet it seemed to pass so quickly. Bjorn was a wonderful, tender, sensual lover and sex with him was indeed something very special. Before John had a chance to return home, we had one last long, passionate session in our bed. By the time we got out of that bed, the sheets were very stained with our mixed cum. I made the bed and we prepared for John's return.

When John arrived, he had a smile on his face. He asked, "Well, did you do it?" I took him into our bedroom and pulled back the cover. It was still moist in many places and a strong smell of sex was everywhere. He asked if I enjoyed it, and I could not lie. I told him that sex with Bjorn was wonderful. John hugged and kissed me, and told me how much he loved me. John and Bjorn did not discuss the issue, but Bjorn was aware that John knew we fucked (what an understatement!).

The next day Bjorn packed his luggage and prepared to go to the airport. I made sure that John caught us kissing in the kitchen, while Bjorn briefly fondled my breasts. After Bjorn left the kitchen, John walked in and asked, "Kissing your lover good-bye?" I said that Bjorn was a good friend and I would miss him.

John had to run to the store, and I took advantage of the opportunity by attacking Bjorn sexually. I would have preferred more time, but we settled for a good-bye quickie. I sucked as much of his beautiful cock into my mouth as I could and just devoured it. Bjorn swung me around into a 69. After I flooded his mouth with my juices, we moved to the missionary position and Bjorn fucked me hard. I came hard and long, and after he filled me with his cum, we cuddled and kissed, saying good-bye in a way that we wouldn't be able to in front of John.

We took Bjorn to the airport and stayed until his jet took off. Before he boarded, I gave Bjorn a very sensual kiss. That night John gave me flowers, took me out to dinner, and seduced me when we got home. The sex was incredible and we have returned to our old rhythm of frequent lovemaking, enhanced by erotic stories and some more real fantasies. Although John does not pressure me to fuck another man, he reassures me that it is ok with him if I do. He wants me to share these experiences with him, and I think I will. But John still doesn't know about Bjorn and me having sex on Thursday. I can't tell you how much Bjorn has done for me, and my sex life and marriage with John.

NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers