Swedish Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy twin sisters seduce their hot younger brother.
1.5k words
4.36
79.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: What's Wrong, Brother?

NOTE: ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE 18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both looked at each other and winked, why not?

It was a very naughty idea. No, good girls wouldn't do it. A year ago, we wouldn't have.

Maiino gently pressed her naked breasts into Matt's arm, "Matt, wait! We want to talk to you!"

Matt tried to pull away, blushing, "I-I think um I have some uh homework to do. Please, l-let me go."

I pressed in on the other side, "But I thought you finished it so you could go to prom tonight with that cute girl Leah. What happened?"

Maiino pressed closer, "Yeah, tell us what's going on Matt. Please?"

Matt looked like he was about to pass out from the pressure. He had just turned 18 and was obviously not used to having two naked girls clinging to him so closely. Especially twins as sexy as his sisters who he had just walked in on making out and licking melted chocolate off each others breasts.

"I- uh well I-I-"

"Matt, what is it?"

"What's wrong little Brother?"

"Uh- um I-"

"Miina get him something to drink! Matt, why don't you come sit in the study room with us?"

We dragged him into the study room and Maiino handed him a glass of champagne which he gulped down quickly.

"So, what uh, what were you guys doing. Down here. Naked." He looked away again.

We got close again, "We are such bad girls Matt, we were getting into mums favorite champagne. You won't tell on us will you?"

"Will you, Matt?" I gave him a pleading, innocent look.

"No, I-I'm not g-going to t-tell, I promise." He looked at the glass he was holding as I filled it with more champagne.

Maiino put a strawberry to his lips, "Here, eat something so you don't get too dizzy from the champagne, ok?"

He opened his mouth obediently and bit into the strawberry, still trying to look at anything but his two naked sisters hot bodies.

"You know, strawberries are supposed to be an aphrodisiac. What do you think Matt? How do they affect you?" I leaned in really close to his face. "So? Are they working?" I whispered and nipped his ear gently, blowing cool air on the bite.

Matt's face went pale and he jumped.

"Look Miina, I think you're right! He's horny." Maiino giggled.

I leaned back and put my hand on his leg, "You know, sis, I think you're right!"

Matt glanced desperately at the door.

"Oh, no you don't! I don't think we ever gave our little brother an 18th birthday present, did we sis?"

"No, we didn't did we?"

"He's too old for regular presents now, isn't he? How about a kiss instead?"

"Yeah, that sounds good, a kiss."

I ran my hand up Matt's leg as Maiino gently grabbed his head and gave him a quick, teasing kiss.

"My turn!" I reached up and ran my hand through Matt's hair and tugged his face close to mine. He let out a surprised gasp. So, he liked his hair pulled, huh? I stored that away for later. I gently nibbled his bottom lip and then ran my tongue across it. He shuddered and stopped moving. I slid my tongue into his mouth and kissed him long and hard. I put my hand on his cock and rubbed, feeling him grow and lengthen under the thin dress pants.

"Whoa, sis I think you killed him! He stopped moving." Maiino laughed.

Matt had indeed stopped struggling.

"No, his heart's still pumping- look at that boner!" I rubbed his crotch some more. "Aww Matt, do you want some more? Maiino, what do you think? Should we give him some more?"

Maiino put her hand above mine and gently unbuttoned his pants.

"I think those pants look a little tight. Let's help him get them off."

We pushed him onto his back and took the champagne glass from him, unzipping his pants and pulling them off. Matt moaned in feeble protest as my hand reached up and unhooked his boxers and slid them down from his big cock. And it was big. 9 inches long and god only knew how wide. I moaned and Maiino joined me as she looked up and saw it. We both leaned forward and kissed it at the same time. Matt groaned. I wanted it. And I could tell he was too horny to care. I licked his hard cock and slid my tongue under the head and down the root, then back up again and into the little slit, tasting his pre-cum. I got up and straddled Matt's waist and took hold of his huge cock and aimed it into my pussy as Maiino started fingering herself and leaned down to kiss Matt. I slid down onto his big cock slowly, rocking up and down trying to fit it all in. God it was big. And it had been awhile since I had been with a guy so I was very tight. I moaned loudly as I slid down even further. I heard Matt gasp as his cock bottomed out and I started to slide back up again. I started orgasming after the first few strokes. I saw Matt's face as he felt my pussy convulsing around his cock. It was incredible.

"Oh God Matt!!" I cried out as I orgasmed the second time.

I got up after I caught my breath and let Maiino slide on. Like me it took her a little bit to get it all in, but since I had already been on it, it went a little quicker. I looked down at Matt.

"Are you hungry little brother?" I lowered my wet pussy close to his face, and smiled as I heard him moan when he smelled my cum. "Mmm, I think you are."

I lowered it close enough for him to lick and moaned softly as his tongue flicked out across my clit. "You want the whole thing?"

"Yes, god yes!" Matt begged. Maiino was riding him hard, about to orgasm. I turned so that I could kiss her and wrapped one arm around her shoulders to pull her face close enough to mine as I pressed my pussy into Matt's face. She carefully bit my lip and I cried out as Matt did the same to my clit, and came hard a second before Maiino. Our cries mingled together and we both felt the effect this was having on Matt. He was eating my pussy like a starved man and fucking Maiino hard from underneath.

I was just about to come again when suddenly the phone rang.

We all tried to ignore it at first but then whoever it was called back so Maiino reluctantly got up to get it. I slid down off of Matt's face and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips.

"Having fun little brother?" I teased.

Matt looked seriously into my eyes, "I am going to hate you both later for corrupting my sense of morale but, at the moment, yes I am enjoying fucking my older twin sisters hot wet cunts."

"Was that sarcasm I hear? I think I might have to punish you for that!" I laughed as I leaned down and bit his ear. He cried out and I felt his cock jump beneath my pussy. "Mmm, you like it rough, huh?" I ran my hand to the back of his head and pulled his hair, watching as his eyes lit up and his mouth came open to form a little o. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his shoulders as he sat up to kiss me, running his hands over my breasts and squeezing hard. I moaned and grabbed his nipples, rolling them between my fingers. His grip tightened.

"Miina," He gasped and covered my mouth with his and kissed me hard, one hand coming up and tugging on my hair. I kissed back with equal force, sucking his tongue. His gigantic cock lay right between my legs, pointing straight at my aching pussy. I slid down on it hard and fast, spreading my legs as far as I could to accommodate his long pole. We both cried out and Matt leaned down to kiss me again as I started sliding up and down harder and faster. We were both on the very edge when we looked in the doorway and saw Maiino watching us in a trance, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy at a speed matching Matt's cock in mine and we all three cried out as we came harder than any of us had ever come before, Matt's big cock pumping hot cum deep inside of me as my juices ran down his balls and all over his legs, Maiino's soaking the floor underneath her as it ran down her legs in a steady stream. Finally when we were done Maiino crawled onto the blanket with Matt and me and we all curled up together, breathing hard.

We had all just caught our breath when suddenly there came two shouts and a crash from the hallway.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that's why I came back in here! Mummy and Daddy are home." Maiino had a mischievous little twinkle in her eye. We looked at Matt and winked. Matt grinned. It was a very naughty idea. No, good kids wouldn't do it. But we might...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU DECIDE> SHOULD THERE BE A PART 3?