Swedish War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading her mind Tim said, "This is a combination of clarysage, jasmine and neroli oils. Breathe deeply and relax. It will help soothe your nerves; as well as help you skin pick up sensation more readily. And supposedly, its an aphrodisiac as well..."

His hands were strong and well practiced. Rubbing the oil into her shoulders, spreading it over her back, she wondered how this was slavery... Oh god he was good... He poured more oil into his hands, and she heard him step around and begin applying the oil to her front side too. From shoulders, to the outsides of her chest, then down and around the underside of her breasts, cupping them in his fingers, then sliding past and towards the middle.

Hs hands slid down her chest, smearing the oil into her stomach and over her hips. There was a catch in her breath as he brought his hands around to her pubic mound. The oil soaked fingers slid easily over the smooth skin, with just enough pressure to make her aware of where his hands were. Then down along her legs. The scent was heady, nearly intoxicating. She began taking deep slow breaths, engulfed in the aroma.

Restrained and blindfolded, with she was entranced by the scent of the oil when she was startled by a soft wet touch against her stomach, that quickly disappears. Confused as to its origin, she turns her head in vain, only to feel another wet pop, this one higher, closer to a breast.

In the silence, she could hear the soft pop. Bubbles. He was blowing bubbles. The humor of the scene flitted across her mind until the next bubble hit. No single bubble, but a stream of small quick bubbles, nearly tickling all across her abdomen.

She fought back the giggles, and steadied herself for more. However, rather than across her chest, the next stream flooded lower on her, over her mound and a few floating under and into her open legs. The wet pops, barely there and yet with so many of them at once, the sensation was incredible. A shiver ran from her legs up her spine.

There was another brief moment of nothing and then a large bubble exploding over her left breast. The splash could be felt up to her shoulder. Another one fell on her stomach to be followed by one up on her right breast. Somehow each pop brought the aroma of the oil up to the air again. She began drawing deep breaths, but did so quicker, with urgency.

There was another stream of smaller bubbles low on her hips and crotch again. One actually landed on her labia before popping, which brought her to a new awareness of how wet she was getting. All he had done was rub oil on her and blow bubbles, yet she was definitely aroused. By reflex she moved to lower her hand to touch herself, only to be reminded of its captivity.

She heard a quiet whirring of a small motor then felt the steady stream of small bubbles again, not so low as to reach her slit, save for one or two random floaters, but the majority landing below her navel. It continued for well beyond what she anticipated his lung capacity, and then felt another stream popping against her backside. She flexed her cheeks, and caught a bubble well inside the twin muscles. She heard Tim give a short laugh. Assuming that it was approval, she leaned forward spreading the rear entrance wider. It also exposed her labia to the front stream of bubbles, they must be coming from a bubble machine, the just kept flowing and popping on her skin. Hundreds of thousands of quick, nearly imperceptible kisses on the most sensitive of skin... God, why had no one thought of this before...

"Would you like some relief? Something more than bubbles?" Tim's voice was just at her ear, in a whisper.

"Please..." the request was half a groan in her throat. "Anything, please just let me..."

"You may earn that relief." There was a sharp click from the frame above her head. Tim's hands were on her arms, lowering them. She could feel that the cable was still attached, but allowed to slide up and down in the rack...as he was lowering her arms, he was guiding her into a kneeling position. She couldn't see, but felt certain she knew what was in front of her face.

The distinct zipper sound confirmed her suspicion. She pursed her lips, licking them eagerly. Bowing her head forward, she felt the soft skin of his head against her lips. She moved her head side to side, just brushing them against his flesh. A flick of the tongue and she knew he was getting harder still.

Amy had done this before, but never blindfolded and shackled. It would be slightly more difficult, not using her hands... but she promised herself that she would use that trick on him tomorrow. Reaching out with her tongue, she took the tip and shaft into her mouth and began her best work she could imagine.

A few trips up and down the length, swirling her tongue as she went. Then she focused on the tip, rolling across and around it in sweeping strokes. Taking deep length into her throat, she goes down to the base, sucking with her cheeks to add a pressure and tightness as she slowly slid back to the top, then slowly down again and back up, this time with teeth barely raking across shaft going back towards the end. She felt him shiver as she did it, and knew she was on the right track. Coming completely off, she kissed gingerly on the very edges, and then nipped at the slit. His erection twitched in response, and she went deep on him again, this time baring her teeth and putting more pressure on the up swing.

He began moaning, and she could feel the tension in his muscles. She clamped her lips tightly halfway down and started sucking again, preparing for his release. The first drop was already on her tongue and she pressed it against his shaft, squeezing it. The eruption quickly followed and she swallowed each wave as they issued forth. His hands fell to her head, holding it gently on each side. HE wound his fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp, waiting for his last tremors of ejaculation to wash away.

Amy gave him one last lick as he withdrew from her. "Very good girl. You have earned your relief. Do you prefer dildo or vibrator?"

"I was hoping that you would..."

"That I would fuck you? No, not until you pass one last test. You are well suited to a pleasure slave, and tomorrow should prove interesting, but fucking... That takes more..."

"Then a vibrator please." The disappointment in her voice was evident, but she remained the dutiful slave.

Tim removed the blindfold and helped her to stand once again. He then turned and wheeled over a small cart, positioning it under her, and immediately between her legs. Tim then brought a large black vibrator and fastened it to the rig on top. The string that came out the bottom, he unwound for a few feet. Taking another length of string off of the cart. He produced the key to her restraints. Tying it to the string, he looped it through the frame and brought it down to tie it off. The string from the vibrator rig was tied to the loose end.

Toa earn a good romp in the valley, you have to free yourself. The slack is about 4 inches. If you can squat down and lift that vibrator, it undoes the knot and the key drops down. You can then get yourself off, free yourself from the frame and even come upstairs to sleep in a warm bed. If not...well, then you just need to work on those Keel exercises, don't you?" He leaned forward to kiss her forehead, and as he did he ran his forefinger across the top of her breast. "Hope to see you soon." He turned the vibrator on and walked away, ascending the stairs.

She was enraged, embarrassed and easing herself onto the vibrator. Having her legs shackled apart helped, and she felt the early edges of her own orgasm, just from the electric buzz between her folds. She clenched against it, hoping for some grip. Her thighs ached as she flexed and pulled it upward for about an inch. Her own juice made it harder to hold on. She slid further down the toy, hoping to find a wider part; she tightened her pelvis again, and concentrated, holding it with all her strength. The tighter grip on the plastic made the vibrations seem ten times stronger, she was closer now, and wanted to be free to enjoy her orgasm. Another try got closer. She could see the knot was almost released. One more inch...

She took the full length of the vibe into her, feeling it reach deep within her, quivering and shaking all the while. Three deep breaths and she tried to hold off her climax, for one last second. From shoulders to slit, she tightened, hoping all the other muscles would help hold as well. Pushing up with her legs, she made the last effort count.

The key dropped and nearly hit her head. She reached for it and easily undid her cuffs and restraints. Grabbing the vibrator she then leaned against the wall to finish her hard-earned orgasm. Figuring the dungeon to be sound proof, she let go of al her inhibitions, releasing her rage, her passion her frustration all in a series of groans, screams, and yells. She finally slumped on the floor panting and gasping.

"And this has to keep up until 10:00 tomorrow?" she let her voice ring out, speaking to no one. Climbing the stairs, she stopped by the bathroom to wipe the sweat and bubble solution off. She found Tim's bedroom easily enough and in the darkness, slid in next to him.

"Finally made your escape, eh?" He whispered as he rolled over to hold her in his arms.

"Four inches my ass... But yes, I made it."

"Good. Get some sleep, you'll need it."

"What the hell does that mean?" the hoarse whisper slipped out before she could check it.

"You've already earned one exercise for the "my ass" comment. Just get some sleep." He kissed her forehead again, and held her tightly...

"Oh dear...and to think, I was afraid I was going to be bored tonight." The darkness carried her in to a dream. A dream of tomorrow...

12