Sweet Addiction

Story Info
Corporate woman admits her addiction to masturbating.
2.8k words
4.23
61.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess to put it simply, I'm addicted to masturbation. I'm like a junkie. I crave it. I need a hit every five minutes it seems. I can't even help myself anymore.

For a while I tried to deny that it was a problem. I figured I was just overworked and undersexed. I chalked it up to a healthy libido and tried to go on with my life. But now, it's a constant craving. I want it all the time. I spend hours on the computer downloading and watching gigs of porn. I've invested in about a dozen different sex toys. All they do is feed the need, urge me on even more.

Things finally hit their climax, if you will, the other day at work. I work at a firm in Chicago, and I do pretty well for myself. I pride myself on being one of those women that doesn't rely on her tits, ass, and legs to get her to the top. I worked my way up from intern to executive, and now I have a nice office with floor to ceiling windows and a city view on one side. I won't deny that I made some strategic sexual moves along the way, trading favors here and there for another rung on the corporate ladder, but I'm proud of where I've come to, and I know that I stand on my own merits, and not just on my stiletto heels.

It started out as a pretty normal day at work. I walked in and sat down my briefcase, turned on my computer, and began pouring through the two dozen e-mails from clients. Then he walked in.

Seth was my new intern. Young and eager, he was a scrawny little suck up who tried every piece of flattery and butt kissing in the book to make me like him. Really, I detested him. At least that's what I told myself. And it worked most of the time. But then there were those times, when he'd come into my office and hand me a few folders of info, and I'd run my fingers along my necklace, my eyes running over his body.

Seth was cute. He might have been a little small, but he made up for it with chiseled features, bright blue eyes, and a gorgeous head of hair. Seth was 26, fresh out of Business school, and that made him a good 12 years younger than me. But that also made him a nice piece of eye candy, and on more than one occasion I found myself closing my office door and my office blinds to relieve myself of the sexual pressure that built when he would walk into the room.

God he was cute.

Anyway, Seth came in and made his usual greetings and praise. I don't really remember what he said, because all I really heard was the throbbing of my heart in my ears, the feeling of desire starting to ache between my legs.

I got a phone call, and quickly shooed him out of my office. And as soon as that was done, I casually walked over to the door of my office, locked it, and headed over to my desk again.

I sat down, adjusting myself. I had on regular work attire, a white blouse, black skirt, hose, and boots. It was often boots like these that had helped me make those strategic sexual conquests over the years. I hiked up my skirt, and leaned back in my chair, spreading my legs. My chair swiveled a bit as my fingertips began to run up and down my pussy lips, pressing the material of my stockings into them. Already I was wet, and my stockings were getting damp. With a small moan, I located my clit and started to rub it into excitement.

I felt the nub of it at first, a little fleshy mound eager to be touched. And as my fingers made slow circles over it, I felt it harden and swell, and I felt my legs begin to tremble and quake. Before long, I felt sweat forming on my brow, and I felt the first waves of orgasm begin to rush through me.

And then I heard the lock to my office turn, and watched horrified as Seth opened the door quietly and came in. He didn't see me at first as he turned and shut the door behind him, but when he turned toward my desk he did, and his face went expressionless.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" I gasped, my face flushed. I sat forward in my chair, crossing my legs and trying to pull my skirt down discreetly. I tucked a few loose strands of hair behind my ears and looked at him with the cruelest gaze I could muster.

"Were you masturbating?" he asked, his voice calm.

"I don't see how that's any of your business, Seth. Just like it's none of your business to come barging into my office whenever you feel like it."

"I'm sorry," he began. "I thought you had stepped out for a meeting. I just wanted to put these files on your desk." He walked over tentatively, and gently set a stack of client folders on the far side of my desk. As he did, I could see him lick his lips and swallow, his eyes passing over me.

"Is there something else you need, Seth?" I said coldly.

"Well," he began. "No. No. I'm sorry to interrupt." Seth pivoted on his heels and walked toward the door.

"You bet you're sorry," I scoffed.

Seth stopped. I watched as he stood there, his back to me. As I sat watching him, running my eyes over his suit and waiting for him to leave, he turned. "You know what? No, I'm not sorry." Seth was emboldened, and he quickly turned and walked towards my desk. "I'm not sorry. I'm glad. I'm glad I finally got to walk in on you and catch you in the act."

"Catch me in the act?"

"I've heard you. I know you've done this before. You don't think I notice when I come in to clean up your office before meetings that your seat is wet? You don't think I smell the scent of your cum on the air? You may be a cutthroat corporate woman, but you're still just a horny cunt who can't go half an hour without getting herself off."

I was furious. The nerve of the punk, standing in my office judging me. Now my face was really flushed, and I could feel the anger and adrenaline seething off of me. "You little bastard!"

"Shut up. I own you now, you little bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"All I have to do is walk out of here and go to the Vice President's office and let him know what I walked in on. How you've been using your work computer to download porn. How you've scheduled 'lunch meetings' in your office with escorts. All I have to do is say the word, and you're dirty little sex secrets will be all the news in theTribune."

"You wouldn't dare. You're too much of a chicken shit."

Seth turned and began to walk towards the door. I panicked. I stood up quickly from my desk, knocking over my chair as I hurried to block his escape.

"Wait," I breathed, pressing my hand against his chest to hold him back.

Seth was angry too. He was panting, his chest rising and falling heavily, and I could see the sweat forming on his face as he glared at me. And then he lunged at me. He gripped my throat with his hand, and pressed me against the door, kissing me furiously. I tried to resist, but the little twig of an intern had the edge. He kisses were sloppy and eager, and his whole body was forcing itself against me.

As he pinned me against the door, he reached down to pull up my skirt, and press his hand against my pussy. I couldn't help it. A moan escaped my lips.

Seth pulled away, his whole body trembling. "Get on the desk."

"What?"

"Get on the desk. You like to masturbate so much, let me see you do it."

I looked at him incredulously. The audacity of this kid to come in and demand that I put on a show for him. But he had me pinned in more ways than one. He was right, he could ruin me. So I obeyed his command, and walked over to the desk and pushed some things out of the way, including the stack of files that he had just brought in. Silently, I climbed up onto the desk, pulling my skirt up and spreading my legs. The whole time, I looked Seth directly in the eyes.

He was closer now. He had moved to just a few feet from my desk, and had loosened his tie. "Let me see you touch yourself, bitch."

I laughed. If he was enjoying this, I could too. "If I do this for you, you won't tell anyone?" I tried to sound helpless and pleading.

I could see him staring at my pussy, and I widened my legs even more, rubbing my hands along my inner thighs.

"Let's see how good of a show you make it first."

So that's how it began. If he wanted a show, I'd give him one. This wasn't the first time I'd masturbated for someone else to see. Immediately I started to rub my pussy lips again. I moaned and gasped, letting my eyes close and my head lay back. I supported myself on one arm as I reached into my panty hose to rub the skin of my pussy lips. My body trembled, and I whimpered.

Seth groaned.

"Why don't you come unbutton my blouse for me? My hands are a little busy." I bit my lip and leveled my eyes at him.

Seth didn't hesitate. He walked forward, watching me as I rubbed myself for him, and reached with shaking hands to unbutton my blouse. He struggled at first, but soon he had all the buttons undone, and pulled my blouse open to expose my bra and my breasts. I watched as Seth's body shook, and looked down to see him rubbing his hand against his crotch.

"Don't you want to do something about that?" I said breathily.

"Mmm hmm," he swallowed. Quietly he unzipped and unfastened his pants, reaching down into his boxers to lift out his dick.

"Mmm," I moaned, looking down at his dick. It was bolt hard, and he already had his hand wrapped around it, stroking it heavily.

The first orgasm was starting to hit me, and I gasped as it washed through me. It was mild. Just the first real awakenings of what would come. But it was still enough to make my legs tremble, and enough to make Seth lose control. I heard him grunt a few times, and then watched as his dick spurted streams of cum towards me. Some of it even landed on me, and I moaned at that for him.

"Oh God," he shuttered.

"God has nothing to do with it, baby," I said gently.

"Mmm," he moaned. I could hear the sound of his hand squishing along his dick. His hand was covered in his own cum, and I knew that I was in control.

I took hold of my stockings, and pulled them down a little bit, so that they stretched between my legs. Seth dropped his dick and started down at my mound.

"Ooh, Seth," I whimpered, rubbing my pussy again. "Ooh. You watching me is making me so..." whimper, "horny." I looked up at him coyly, biting my lip to tease him. He was like putty for the molding.

"Ooh, Seth," I moaned again. I may have been putting on a show, but I was enjoying it too. As my pussy got wetter, and I could feel the heat of it against the palm of my hand, I slid my middle finger inside the hole. "Mmm," I sighed. Soon it was a second finger, and a third. I lifted my legs up into the air, my boots and stockings still on as my legs trembled, and I started to moan and gasp. My pussy was aching. "Unn... unn..." I started to whimper. "Oh God!"

I screamed as another orgasm hit me. This one was harder than the first, and before it subsided, I shoved a fourth finger inside of myself. I was jamming my hand into my pussy to the knuckles.

I pumped my hand inside, forcing it in and out of myself, feeling my cum wet my hand as it slid against my pussy lips. And then I gasped, surprised and aching, as I forced my entire hand inside my pussy. The force of it was enough to trigger another orgasm, and my eyes bulged as my body quaked, my legs trembling above the desk. "Oh!"

I moaned and screamed, my pussy throbbing. And I felt the cum rush against my hand. Felt it seep between my fingers, and felt it fill up my pussy. I held my hand there until I had breath again, and then moved it a few times. That was all it took to send another orgasm raging through me.

As my body quaked and then recovered, I quickly pulled my hand from inside myself, feeling cum leak out of me as I did. My hand was covered with cum, glistening in the daylight of my office. I could feel a small puddle beneath me on the desk, even as more cum was squeezed out of me, my pussy tensing and throbbing. My hair was a mess, covering my face. I reached to pull it out of my face, and tried to slow my breathing as I looked at Seth again.

Seth was still standing there, only his dick was no longer limp against his pants. It was fully erect again, and he was licking his lips to wet them again.

"Ooh, Seth," I moaned. "I haven't cum that hard in ages."

Seth continued to stare at me, his eyes washing over my face, my exposed stomach, bra, and breasts, and my battered pussy. Quietly, he started to step towards me, holding his dick in his hand, lining it up with my pussy.

I reached up with my hand and stopped him. "No, Seth."

Seth looked wounded. I could feel his dick against my pussy lips, and I could feel it throb against me. He wanted me so much. And that's just how I liked it.

"Maybe another time. But our deal was just to watch me masturbate." I pushed him off of me, and stood up. Silently I unzipped my boots, stepping out of them and pulling off my stockings. I draped those on the desk while I slid my boots back on, and faced Seth as I buttoned up my blouse again. "If you really want to have sex with me, then you keep that little mouth of yours shut. If I hear anything, or even have a hint that you're trying to bring me down, then not only will you never get your little dick inside of me," and I squeezed it with my hand, "but I'll make sure you go down as well. Your career will be over before it even starts. And then what will Mommy and Daddy say about their son who can't find a job anywhere even after getting his MBA?"

Seth was broken. I could see in his eyes and feel in his dick how much he wanted me. And that control would be perfect. And, besides, I liked him. It was true, I had cum harder with him watching me than I had in a long time. And my pussy ached for his dick even as I stroked it in my hand.

"Put it away," I said commandingly, turning to walk around my desk and sit in my chair again.

Seth absentmindedly tucked his dick back inside his pants and boxers again, zipping them closed.

"Why don't you set up a lunch meeting for us tomorrow, Seth? We can talk about your future here at the firm, and all the ways in which you can be of service to me."

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed. And with that, Seth turned and walked out, leaving me sitting at my desk, exhausted and pleased. I knew it wouldn't last long. Already I was fantasizing about him again. Soon I would have to leave my desk and go find some place to masturbate again.

But, for now, at least I'd found a new toy to throw into the mix.