Sweet Agony Ch. 02

Story Info
It's her to tie him down and drive him crazy.
2.6k words
4.66
14.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about the web cam?" I ask.

"Let them listen from a distance."

"Okay, thats hot," I chuckle.

You put me down next to the bed, and kiss me again, passionately, urgently. Then you kneel in front of me.

It is my turn now and I am eager to switch roles and tease you mercilessly.

"Lie down." I smile sweetly as I ask you. "Spread eagle."

You stand up and do as you are told. Your bare skin glistens from your earlier exertion. It highlights your broad shoulders and your back. You look delicious as you lie down, your cock still raging hard from our endeavors. You licked me and made me cum, you fucked me and made me cum. Yet you have continued to deny yourself release. I know this is what you want, to draw out and extend your pleasure.

A smile escapes your lips. You are really enjoying this, and that makes it all the more exciting for me.

I reach under the mattress at all four corners to pull out the restraints. Carefully, I wrap the cuffs around each of your ankles. Your eyes follow me, peering over your hard cock down at your feet. Knowing this makes me wet again. I tighten the strap so that you do not have much give and then test them, pulling against them to make sure they can hold you no matter how much you squirm.

"How is that?" I inquire. "Are you comfortable?"

"I am fucking amazing," you respond gleefully. You lick your lips. A smile spreads across my face.

Next, I move to restrain your wrists. I kiss the palms of your hand, your wrist, and each finger delicately before I place the cuff around them. I am visibly excited, trying to control my giddiness. Again, I tighten the straps and ask if you are comfortable. You respond with a nod and a wink. You look devilish. Am I not doing this right?

I lean over you to reach one of your arms, my bare breast falling just a few centimeters from your mouth, out of reach. I look down at your gaze. It is delightful to see your lust. Then I run my fingers down your arms to your shoulder, caressing your chest, your stomach, your hips, and down to your inner thighs, to your knees and ankles. Gently connecting us. The electricity is intense and I take a deep breath to calm myself.

I kneel next to you on the bed. as you look toward my groin, you can see I am still juicy wet, the excitement from earlier running down my thighs.

"God your are gorgeous," you gaze at my naked body. I feel like I'm glowing. "Please let me taste you again," you beg.

I climb on top of you, straddling your chest, my pussy very close to your face. You can smell me, see me close up, but I am out of reach of your tongue and lips.

"Is this what you want?" I ask as I place two fingers in my slit. Then I take them and trace them wet along your lips. You lap it up with your tongue, reaching for every last drop..

"Oh god yes." You respond with a gasp.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, staring down at you.

"Yes dammit. I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

I inch forward and lower myself onto your face,

"You have no idea what I have in store for you. But first, make me cum on your face." I sigh uncontrollably. "Make me cry out your name. Make me want your cock inside me. Just with your tongue and your lips."

I grind down into you with pleasure. "Show me how much you want me. Reward me for my earlier patience."

Your tongue probes my lips as you explore my wet slit. I moan with delight as you trace around my clit, rubbing over it expertly. Flicking your tongue, nibbling and sucking. You continue to work me, increasing your speed and enthusiasm.

"A little higher...a little faster," I direct your efforts and you respond effortlessly.

My hips move over you and I can feel the pleasure rising in me. "Yes. Just like that. Oh fuck." The words escape me without thinking. With each movement, I feel warmer and wetter. I look down over my breasts, knowing your tongue is buried in me and my juices are dripping on your chin. I can feel my heart racing and I know I am close and can't control myself.

"I'm going to cum all over you."

"Cum on me," you say into my pussy and continue your amazing work on my clit. "I want to feel your wetness all over me."

"Of fuck, your tongue is so divine. You know just where to..."

"Drench me. Grind your hips on my lips." And then you start to nibble my clit sending me over the edge.

I grind into you, arch my back and cry out. "Of fuuuuuck!" My pussy pulses over you and I can feel more of my juices pour over your face. As each wave hits me I can feel my insides clench and release again and again. My legs shake and I slow down until I come to a stillness, taking a deep breath.

"Oh wow. Good boy," I smile down at you and dismount in order to kiss you deeply, tasting my juices all over you, licking myself off your lips and brushing wisps of hair off your face.

"Oh fuck, that was so delicious," you say with a devilish grin.

I run my fingers down your chest again, stopping to pay attention to your nipples. I pinch them and roll them between my fingers until they stand at attention. Then I spend more time nibbling and sucking them, waving my ass in the air for you, knowing it excites you.

Slowly, I begin working my way down to your cock, a little at a time, over your stomach. Then I slowly reach down to cup your balls with my hand, giving them a soft, loving caress. I run my finger tip up your hard shaft and you moan in response.

"Mmmm, I love that beautiful hard cock," I whisper. "I wonder how long I can keep it." Then I back away, bite my lip, climb off the bed, and walk over to a chair just a few feet from you. There is a bag next to the chair and I reach down slowly exposing my ass to you, and pull out a beautiful, black vibrator that stands out against my milky skin. I reach around and use it to trace down my ass. Then I turn around and sit in the chair facing you. I spread my legs, fully exposing my wet pussy. It is glistening and swollen from my desire.

I lick the tip of the vibe and turn it on, the humm gently fills the room. Then I slowly place the tip in my slit. I begin rubbing my clit with it, up and down, then in small circular motions.

"Ooooh, that feels just lovely," I smile and let out a breath of delight.

You tilt your head as if you are trying get a better view, but you're not missing a thing. A light moan escapes you lips, almost a sigh.

The vibe grows shiny from my juices as I place the tip inside me, then pull it out. I push it in again, each time a little bit deeper.

In...and out...in...and out. More and more of it disappears each time. My fingers begin working my clit and I moan with pleasure. I see your flushed face and perfectly hard cock as you watch me. Your hips raising off the bed, your chest rising and falling with every breath. Seeing you gaze at me like that, turns me on.

"Fuck, that is so hot," you moan.

"This should be your cock inside me, but you're not ready yet." I gasp as I turn the speed up on the vibe. I slide it in and out as I use my finger to work my clit again. My hips are moving and I am alight with lust and pleasure. My breathing quickens, I arch my back. My skin grows flush and I gaze back at you, your lips parted, your cock so hard it is glistening with precum. I love making you wet.

I look over at you with a wicked smile because I know I am m going to cum again. Your gaze is intense and you gasp, "Cum for me. Cum for me again. I want to hear you. I want to see you."

I move faster. In and out, the vibe is probing me. I whimper and lick my lips. Looking over at you, I can see your cock twitching with delight.

Then the wave hits. I throw my head back as my pussy tightens around the vibe. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming so hard!" My eyes roll back. I press the vibe in deeper, I slow my fingers. My pussy tightens around the vibe and I can feel it deep inside me. I moan through the pleasure knowing you enjoy the sounds I make. I want to drag it out and make you beg. My hips stop moving and I hear you moan in response to my cries.

I pause, breathless, and gaze back at you. Slowly, I pull out the vibe and you watch it reappear. Then I sit up straight, and turn it off. The vibe is dripping with my juices. I proceed to lick it gently and playfully up the shaft.

Your eyes go wild. "Oh that's fucking hot."

I stand up and walk toward you with it and sit next to you on the bed again. I take the vibe and place its tip on your lips so you too can taste it.

"Suck my juices of that cock. You know you want to," I demand with a sweet smile. And you devour the vibe with glee.

"Mmmm you taste so good." Your tongue expertly retrieves my juices as I hold the vibe, making certain to roll it around in your mouth and get some on your lips. I am smiling with delight.

Once you have licked it clean, I inspect it to ensure you've accomplished your task. I turn it on again and begin using it to caress down you chest and over your nipples. Your moans of pleasure let me know you like how it feels as it moves across your body. I pay close attention to your nipples as the become more erect. I lean forward to suck one nipple while the vibe rolls around on the other. Then I switch.

I continue down your torso, over your stomach and reach your groin. I trace it little by little toward your twitching cock. The anticipation on your face is filling me with glee.

I stroke your cock with it and you gasp. I lower it to your balls, and you moan. Each movement seems to make you more and more excited. To enhance your pleasure, I climb over you and lower my lips onto your cock while using the vibe on your balls. More moans escape your lips as i continue the vibe's motion lower, and further back toward your ass. You actually try to spread your legs wider to give me access and I do my best to meet your growing desire.

Your cock is so hard it's almost unbelievable as I continue to lick you and reach the vibe back to your ass. It's just enough to make you go wild.

"Oh god, please fuck me. I need to come so badly."

"You've been such a good boy, and so patient. Ask me again," I say with a smile.

"Please give me release and fuck me. I want to cum inside you." You are gasping in between words. You are begging and I love that.

I leave the vibe on and place it at the entrance to your ass and staying in contacts with it. I climb on top of you, straddling your beautiful cock. I look you in the eyes as I slowly lower myself onto you. The look in your eyes is pure, unadulterated lust. Your lips are parted and you gasp as I take you in, your hips rising to meet me.

I use my fingers to part my slit and to provide you with the perfect view entering me. The way your cock fills me is amazing as I slide over you.

"Oh that is just beautiful," you whimper.

"It feels fucking amazing," I respond.

The sound of your breath arouses me further and I start to ride you. My fingers reach down for my clit as I slide up and down over your cock. I use my other hand to work my nipples, one at a time. As I ride, your hips move up and down to meet me. There is an urgency in your movement.

"Slow down now. You are not allowed to cum yet," I order.

"Yes ma'am," you respond, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. Your hips slow just a bit to show me you are controlling yourself.

I do the same, slowing down to help draw out the pleasure. I wonder how long you can hold it. Knowing my own orgasm will likely send you over the edge, I stop fingering myself and take my hand off my nipples. I place my wet finger in your mouth for you to suck and then both hands on your chest as I continue my up and down movement on your cock. I lean down further so my tits reach your face and place one in your mouth. You eagerly begin to suck and nibble it.

"Oh I fucking love when you do that," I whisper as I feel the pleasure begin to rise in me. "Are you ready to cum?" I ask.

"I've been ready forever," you respond breathlessly.

I sit up again, continuing my up and down motion, but go back to my clit and start grinding you as I finger myself. That feeling of urgency, just before I cum is so amazing. My pussy tightens and I know I am close.

"Oh fuck," you moan. "You feel amazing."

"It's about to be more amazing."

I grind faster and harder. Now I'm bouncing on you as your hips thrust into me to meet my movement. My tits are bouncing joyously as I continue to ride you.

"I can't hold it anymore," you gasp.

I put more pressure on my clit and bear down on you to make sure we cum together. It is enough to send me over and I look down at you, my mouth wide open, gasping. "I'm cumming all over you cock," I tell you breathlessly. I feel the contractions begin around your cock and it sends you over.

You pull on the restraints in all four directions, crying out and bucking underneath me. We scream together as our pleasure hits together like a crashing wave. We both slow down instinctively to feel my pulsing pussy clamp down around your cock. Wave after wave hits us, and I begin to laugh, exhausted and satisfied.

I collapse over you and reach over to untie your wrist cuffs. Then I roll off you to untie your feet and I sit next to you looking fairly exhausted. You smile and take my hand to pull me close to you. We snuggle next to each other, my head on your chest as our breathing slows and our heartbeats calm.

I look up at you with a big smile. "I hope it was worth the agony."

"It was perfect." You kiss my forehead and nuzzle into me, contented.