Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"Oh, you still like that, do you?" I asked softly.

She just nodded. She was still breathing hard.

"I think this is the first time our new mate has seen anyone play with toys. I don't think she's ever used one." I told Karen.

Karen opened her eyes and looked at Sue. She smiled and pulled Sue down next to her. They kissed gently. Afterward, Sue laid her head on Karen's shoulder and cuddled. I pulled up the covers and lay down with them. Karen's breathing was nearly normal as I passed into sleep.

*****

I awoke to Karen's kisses. "Good morning," she whispered. I saw Sue sleeping on Karen's far side. Her back was to us. Karen was on her side, her head resting on her hand, supported by her elbow. I smiled and winked at her.

She leaned near to my ear. "Did you tell me last night that our sweet little second mate had never seen or played with toys before?"

I nodded.

"We'll have to fix that, won't we?" Karen smiled and then grinned. I nodded again. I kissed her lightly and motioned for her to follow me.

We went into the bathroom and quietly took care of our morning needs. Then we padded softly out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Coffee was the first order of business. As it brewed, Karen snuggled against my chest. I held her and kissed her hair.

"I love you," We both said at the same time and then laughed. We kissed.

"I know that Sue was put off sex by what happened to her, with her cousin. I sometimes cannot believe her innocence and lack of experience. She has a high sex drive, after all," Karen said.

"You can say that last again and I can tell you from first hand knowledge that she is the closest thing to a virgin that I've ever had the pleasure and honor of deflowering."

"Say, what...? Are you forgetting me, you asshole?" Karen said hotly.

"Whoa! Sorry. I should have put a "next" in that sentence, the next closest thing. I well remember our first time and all the many times afterward. I also remember our learning curve was long and sometimes hard," I added hastily.

"Yeah, it sure was hard... and long," she joked, running her hand between us and stroking my hardening shaft.

"What I'm leading up to is, do you remember the reason we bought our first toys?" I asked in a soft whisper.

She thought a moment then said, "Yes.... We wanted to explore anal sex. You were too large and I was too tight. They were to loosen me up and relax my inhibitions." She still stroked me.

"If you don't cut that out, I'm going to see if you're still in shape for a back alley ride," I whispered sharply.

She chuckled. "Promises, promises."

"Threat would be more like it," I shot back, chuckling to myself, but not totally joking.

Looking into my eyes, she smiled and tightened her grip on my shaft. It was fully hard now and poking straight up between us. The head was pressed against her stomach just above her navel. The head was moist with pre-lubricate.

I told her about how tight Sue was yesterday on the float and about my fingering her anus in the shower and how hot it had made her.

"Talk about her, you were still hard? That must have been a hell of a ride. I wish I had been there." She smiled at me with admiration in her eyes.

"Thank you, but it was just reaction to her grip. Like the shape I'm in right now from yours," I said. "The thing is she would have problems with your toys in her tight vagina. But I think she would love one in her ass, if we started small and worked slowly up in size."

"You're wrong in part. She would love one in both. You are right about not being ready for one in the front but you have the wrong reason. A hot chunk of meat and the hot splash of semen are still too new for her to want anything else," Karen said softly.

"You would know best... you've been there... after all.... Cut that out... you're going... to make a mess," I said as my hips flexed and shivered on their own.

A sleepy voice asked, "Who knows what best and what mess?"

Karen slid her hand to the base of my shaft and squeezed gently but firmly. She turned and said to Sue, "I know more about your preferences and needs in the sex department. There's no mess yet, but if I'm not careful, we'll have warm cream for our coffee."

Sue glanced down to where Karen's hand was wrapped and smiled. "My, oh, my, you've been busy this morning. I would have thought your toys, would have you sated for a while." She finished with a laugh.

"Not likely!" I laughed.

"I'm just checking to see if you wore it out or broke it yesterday. I heard you had a death grip on it and didn't want to let go," Karen said with a big wide grin.

"Well... I did get a little carried away.... It was the contrast between... then... and now. I couldn't believe that I could enjoy the stabbing of another shaft, after what had happened."

She paused in thought. "It was natural and loving. I wanted to try it while not in total control of the act, as I was the first time. I also wanted to try it from the rear like you had earlier."

She paused with a shy blush. "I... really wanted it... somewhere else. Or... at least to try it," She finished in a whisper.

Karen smiled and softly said, "That can be arranged. It just takes a little gentle work and practice.... I know."

Sue looked at Karen with a disbelieving look. "You really do that? You let him stick his.... It's so large.... I loved it when he stuck his finger there, but I can't see..." She just stood there looking at us both nodding our heads.

"I thought it was just fantasy about forbidden things on my part. I'd heard and read of such things happening, also that it was illegal, it never crossed my mind that normal people did it," Sue confessed.

"We enjoy it too, if it's consenting and gently done. It can be painful if you're not ready and your partner goes to fast. When it's right, it can be really rewarding... at least I think so," Karen said looking at me with a grin.

We told her about our first set of toys. Also, how we had bought others as one or the other of us had seen something we thought the other might like, that we both had bought them. She found this incredible also.

"Sex is give and take. It a team sport and an individual event," I said. "Karen and I both have a very open attitude toward new things. If we like them, we add them to our bag of tricks. If not, we try something else. So far we've never found something one of us liked that the other didn't."

Sue's expression showed that she was beginning to get a grasp on what we were trying to say. Her eyes drifted back to Karen's grasp on me. The purple red head of the shaft had a clear drop of fluid at the tip. Sue bent and caught it with that long tongue of hers.

As she rose up, she spotted the shiny spot on Karen's belly. She changed course and licked that clean. She rose up licking her lips.

Karen gently and slowly released me. "Want some coffee with your cream, dearest... brazen hussy.... I do the work and you get the fruits of my labor," she said and then chuckled.

"Meow. Meow," Sue said, sticking her tongue out at Karen. "I think there's plenty still there... if you want it. But I was thinking we might save it for later and split it."

Karen looked at Sue and smiled. She gripped me lightly at the base again, squatted down, and took the head in her mouth. She sucked gently in a pulsing, drawing fashion as she milked the shaft with her hand toward her lips. She got a drink of pre-cum from my shaft. My hips jerked and shook. I was very close to an orgasm. She held on for a moment longer then released me and stood up licking her lips.

She smiled broadly and Sue laughed. "The cat that swallowed the canary is calling me names for cleaning up her eminent messes," Sue said, continuing to chuckle.

Karen and I joined her. Sue bent and licked her long tongue around the head and flicked the opening several times. My shaft jumped each time her tongue made contact.

Sue knelt down and Karen joined her. Neither touched the shaft with their hands, only with their tongues. The two of them were driving me up the wall. My shaft continued to jump and jerk. As a clear drop would appear at the tip, first one then the other would lap it up.

They applied their lips, one to each side of the shaft and slowly slid them up and down together. It was like a kiss with me in the middle. Two sets of warm sliding lips and two hot swirling, licking tongues. I could feel my balls tighten and my shaft swell.

They stopped the moving up and down to concentrate just on the head. I couldn't hold out any longer. As the first spurt erupted, Karen caught it. Sue got the second. They traded back and forth sucking the sensitive head. I had to grab a hold on Karen's shoulder and the counter top to keep from falling. My knees were trying to collapse.

Sue ran her lips down the length of my shaft, taking me totally in her mouth. She pulled back dancing her tongue over me as she went. Karen's lips replaced hers and tried the same thing. She had to back off at the two-thirds mark. Sue smiled at her. Karen tried several more times then let go of me.

My manhood was completely drained. Sue kissed the head lightly then kissed Karen. Their kiss was long and drawn out. I was slowly getting the use of my shaky legs back. They broke their kiss and each lightly kissed the smooth tip once more. They stood and hugged me between them.

*****

We took our coffee and some pastry to the table and sat sipping and munching. My manhood was only now slowly starting to soften. I had finished my share and went to get the coffeepot for refills. When I returned the girls were talking softly. As I approached, they quit and watched me.

"What? Are you two horny toads plotting and scheming again or still? Ok, I'll take a hint. Don't hit me with that hammer any more," I said with a grimace and then a grin.

They smiled at me. "He is getting smarter, isn't he?" Stated sue.

"No, not really. He has just learned to take a hint when he's hit over the head with it. It's behavior modification," Karen said and then seemed to drift off into mind land.

"What is it, Karen...? Karen... Karen!" from Sue.

Karen looked at her and then at me. She frowned. She retreated back into her mind. After a couple of minutes of Sue and me looking from each other to her, she said slowly, "An idea just struck me but it's not ready yet. There are ramifications and angles I don't have a grasp of yet."

She drifted off again. Sue looked at me with a questioning expression. I shrugged and refilled the cups all around. I put the pot down and walked across the living room to the front door. As I went out the door, I saw Karen's face clear. She was talking quietly to Sue as I left the porch.

*****

I walked across the yard, still slightly damp from the dew. It was cool on my bare feet, as was the air against my skin. The sun was warm. I walked toward a narrow sand road running at right angles to the main road. I had not paid any attention to it before.

Slowly, I wandered quietly down the road sipping my coffee. There were birds everywhere. A couple of rabbits paused at their nibbling and watched me. As I approached, they hopped slowly into the cover beside the lane. Squirrels moved and chattered in the trees over head.

I let my mind wander along on its own. I went over our conversations of last night and this morning, especially the part just before Karen's odd action. There was something there but it didn't snap. It had for Karen that was for sure.

It left an itchy feel in my rear brain. It would not take a definable form. I didn't force it. I left it alone and let my mind idle. I went back to enjoying the beauty, peace, and quiet of the forest. It was soothing.

The road wound around to the creek that filled the pond. It was fairly wide and looked deep. The water was crystal clear. There was an old bridge of solid wood and not too wide. I eased out on it, not trusting its strength until I was all the way across.

The bridge seemed sound. The heavy rough-cut timbers were weathered but not rotted. I walked back to the center and leaned on the rail looking down into the water. My reflection stared back at me. I studied it for a few moments and then looked down my body toward my feet.

It wasn't my feet that had drawn my attention. It was my waist. My slight paunch, which had been bugging me for the past several years, was noticeable smaller.

I contemplated my navel for a minute or two. Yes, I was getting plenty of exercise, between swimming, rowing the boat, and most of all, the girls. I realized I had been eating less also. This morning was the first breakfast I could remember having. Coffee yes, but not food, food.

Most of the time, it was one meal a day. Sometimes two but they were light. I hadn't been hungry. I realized what it was all of a sudden, I wasn't eating to have something to do, and I wasn't eating instead of doing something.

Now I had an idea. I mulled it over on my way back to the house.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12