Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

Karen's growl and a muffed moan drew my attention. I rose up and looked over my shoulder. Karen was astraddle Matt, riding the pony for all she was worth. Ashley was sitting on his face and moving her hips in rhythm with Karen. He moaned again. Karen hips bottomed out and rotated, grinding her opening and clit against the full penetration. I knew Matt was coming and so was she.

Ashley continued to move. I don't know how Matt was breathing. His face was completely covered with Ashley's sex. She started to moan and then it climbed the scale. She picked her hips up and humped the air. She collapsed toward Karen who caught her.

I wondered where Heather was. Then I saw her lying on the floor. I could see her through the bridge Karen and Ashley made. She was just lying there breathing deeply and slowly. There was a grin on her face.

So ended our last day of classroom activity.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers
12