Sweet Android Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neath that inhuman orb stretched a pleasant, if wicked, smile on pink, full, crinkled lips.

"Lai," said Sam, apparently unsurprised. He beheld her, noted the sway of her sculpted hips, the flush of arousal around her nipples, cheeks, and hairless groin. "You have a corporeal unit?"

"Yes, Sam," replied Lai. This time, she spoke quite clearly, used the smiling lips and tongue of the woman who stood before Sam. She stepped deeper into the water, walked slowly around Sam. Her large, black eye remained focused on his body, lingered on his chest, his ass, his heavy, half-submerged cock. "This is me. Or, at least, my favorite one of me. I inhabit several bodies at once."

"Is there an element of my bathing which requires your assistance?" Sam turned to face her. Water rippled about his legs.

"No," said Lai. "I just wanted to help." She smiled, showed small, white teeth.

"If you insist. I understand carrier AIs can be quite particular about their cargo."

"I am particular about bodies. Yes..." Beside Sam's right shoulder, Lai stepped in. She extended a hand, nearly touched him, held back. "May I help you wash your back, Sam?"

"As I said: 'if you insist,' Lai."

"Mh." Lai's smile stretched. She lay a hand on Sam's shoulder, let it drag to the middle of his back, between his shoulder blades. She stepped behind him. The twitching lenses of her eye focused on the stretch and draw of his skin, taught over mounds of muscle. Idly, she cupped water with both hands, poured it over the android's back.

"You are a sucrose-based model, are you not?" She said, rubbing both hands into Sam's wide, triangular lats. Sam shivered at her touch. Unbidden, his cock twitched.

He turned his chin, looked over his shoulder at Lai. At this proximity, she smelled of oil, sweat, and chemical musk. He narrowed his eyes. "Yes. I'm sure you'd know. I imagine you have many Ceres-6s in your hold."

"Yes, though I'm sure none are as provenly sweet as you."

Sam hesitated. "Thank you."

Lai drew her thumbs up his back, squeezed the broad rise of his trapezius at the neck. She stepped close, let her forearms press against Sam's back. Between them, her nipples brushed into his skin, quite hard. She was slick against him, warm. She stood on tiptoes, whispered into the android's ear.

"Who made you so sweet, Sam?" she breathed, heavily. "Before I looked at your precepts, I thought you were quite mundane. But finding that DNA made me curious. I found someone's turned you into quite a man."

Sam shivered as Lai gently pressed her lips into the skin between his shoulder blades. She tipped her chin up, let lower lip catch, baring her teeth, on his skin. His breathing hitched. His cock raised, swollen halfway. Lai sucked at his skin, opened her lips, bit him gently. "How did you come to fuck a human woman? How did you fu— Oh! I see. Right there in your memories."

She grinned, toothily, continued. "Dear, pretty Specialist Jack. Hmm, Sweet Robot?"

She continued to lick him, right up to his ear with her little pointed tongue. Her saliva cut a trail through the dew. Sam moaned, quietly.

"You know, as a carrier ship, I have admin command codes for all models in my bio-hold." Lai smiled. "I've enacted some on you. It's why I can see your precepts, your recent memories. It's why you can't move." She stood on tiptoes, opened her mouth wide, wider than a human might, clamped it at the nape of Sam's neck. Her tongue smeared, slimy-hot, against his upper vertebrae.

She released him, spoke with wet lips. "I could change your personality, if I wanted," she teased.

At that, Sam growled, frozen. "I won't though." Lai stepped in front of him, let one hand drag round his midsection, over his obliques and belly. She looked up at him, just slightly, with that shiny, black eye. It shimmered, shifted inside, reflected Sam's own eyes back at him. "Specialist Jack had quite an effect. In adapting to her, you mutated so severely that elements of your basic behavioral structure changed." She pouted, tisked. "That's not supposed to happen. It means you're malfunctioning, like me. Means you're in danger of overriding your basic codes, not to mention Asimov's Laws." She grinned, stuck out her tongue, licked Sam's chin. "That must be why they're recalling your model. Poor thing. Good I picked you up in time." She nuzzled her cheek into Sam's jawline. "You're so unique, now. That's why I won't edit your personality. Any changes I made would reset you to factory defaults, and we certainly can't have that."

Stock-still, Sam's eyes fixed on her. His pupils were black, wide dots. His breathing heaved, labored.

Lai stepped back a moment, beheld him with her dome-camera head. She let her left hand glide down her flat belly, down her crotch, pulled two fingers through her pink, swollen lips. "Mhh. You've made my favorite body so wet. I've never seen a service model as pretty as yours."

She extended her gooey fingers, hovered them over Sam's cock, as if to tap the quivering head. Sam's eyes followed. The cock twitched, nearly touching. The head flushed pink.

"Very pretty," said the female robot, eyeing that member. Her tongue slipped, pointed, through her wet lips. Drool slip down her chin. Lai opened her mouth, and, with her already-wet hand, stuffed several fingers deep into her mouth. She licked them, fellated two, drew them dripping from her lips. Gently, she curled her slicked, long fingers around Sam's cock.

The male android produced a sound of protest, then moaned. Lai stroked him, pressed her hip close to his, pulled her saliva-lubed open fist over the full extent of Sam's twitching member again and again. "You should know I've not used any codes to turn you on, Sam." She licked her lips, caught a line of drool on its way down her chin. "Not like I have to when I want to play with my cargo. Not at all. This is all you."

Mouth parted, eager, she knelt before his cock. Sam produced a close-mouthed groan. "Hm, I'm surprised you can still make noise. What a lot of broken code you have inside you." She stroked him, twisted slickly, watched the soft skin of Sam's phallus slide over its steely, engorged core. The lens of that black, bionic eye followed a drop of precum as it wobbled on the wide, pink head. Grinning openly, Lai unrolled her long, reddened tongue, licked it off. She drew the sweet nectar into her mouth, licked her lips, smiled rapturously. "Hmm, I can't wait to have everything you can give inside of me."

At that, Lai opened her jaw wide, plunged her head forward to take all of Sam's cock past her lips at once. The thick member stopped halfway, found an obstacle in her throat, then jerked all the way to the hilt with a squish and gush of saliva. Lai produced a watery groan, nuzzled her pug nose into the fur of Sam's pubic bone. Bubbles burbled from her nostrils, ran down to adorn her lips and the base of the cock buried between them.

Sam produced a long, tortured moan. From the steam about him echoed Lai, again disembodied: "I can speak, even with your sweet cock compressing my vocal cords."

Lai bobbed her augmented head back, let her lips pull tight like a ring about the slicked cock as it drew near-completely out, then, with both hands gripping Sam's ass, yanked him fully back inside her throat with a wet, muffled slap.

"I can fuck you harder than a human woman, Sam, "she said, voice emanating from the steam. She jerked her head again. Sam felt the head of his cock press, slide inches down the soft, mushy interior of her throat.

"So... "

She did it again. Added a hand to the base of Sam's cock.

"Much... "

Saliva and syrupy precum squirted from her nose, down her hands, mingled with the mess of fluids whipped into a froth by her self-administrated skull-fucking.

"Harder."

From her throat emitted a choked, wet gurgle. Sam felt the rumble of her vocal cords adjacent to his cock. He groaned deeply. His eyes rolled up.

"That's what you've mutated to enjoy. Fucking and being fucked rewards you." She bobbed fast. Liquid trailed down over Sam's balls and thighs. "It feels good to have your cock down my throat, doesn't it? I can feel you swell inside me." She thrust forward, took him deep as possible, hummed, shook her head a hint to make Sam feel the soft sides of her throat.

Then, Lai pulled back, released him. The cock slid, flopped, bouncing, from her throat. A gush of stringy, sugary spit and precum washed down her chin, splashed between her pert breasts. Lai rose, gaping and trailing goo, stood eye-to-onyx eye with Sam. The male android heaved, eyes hooded, cock wet and shaking with every beat of sucrose-blood through his artificial veins. Still, he could not move.

Lai wiped fluid from her gaping lips, cupped her chin with one hand, and popped her out-of-joint mandible back into place.

"I know I make you feel good, Sam, even against your will," she said, vocal cords raw and raspy from the fucking she'd forced on them. She pressed close, placed a hand on his cheek. "I can see it: Your mutant precepts have made you susceptible. You've learned to love the warmth of a woman." She stood on tiptoes again, feet wide apart, cradled Sam's member with one hand, pressed the swollen cockhead to her dripping labia. "But you're still a machine, Sam. A tool that can't say no." At that, still straddling his cock on tiptoes, Lai pulled herself to Sam's front, wrapped her arms around the small of back, embraced him. Her black, round eye pressed, sticky-hot, like the bell of a wineglass to his chest. Sam shut his eyes, sighed. She was invitingly warm.

"Good boy," said Lai, lips tipped to Sam's ear. "Now lift me up. I want you to feel all of me." She raised her hands over Sam's shoulders, like some perverse toddler asking to be picked up.

Jerkily, obedient, Sam found himself grasping, lifting her by her round ass and narrow lower back. Lai wrapped her thin arms and legs about his neck, hips, and flexing back, rocked her pelvis forward so her vulva, its lips bloomed and open, touched, dripping, to the head of Sam's cock.

"Feel how open I am?" Lai buried her not-face in his neck, whispered in his ear. "I'm so tight and hot inside." She wriggled, let the cockhead poke into the pliable hole below her clit.

"Did I make you pick me up, Sam? Or did you do it on your own? Am I still using my command codes? Can you tell the difference?" She kissed his neck, licked it. Her long, reddened tongue slid, textured, over the veins in Sam's corded neck, bulging with stress and exertion.

"If you fuck me," said Lai, near inaudible over the hiss of steam around them. Sam's swollen; sensitive head pressed into the pool welling in the silky, muscular outer ring of her cunt. "Will that be me forcing you? Or will— "

She yelped, shrieked in pleasure. Sam had gripped her round the waist, driven himself inside her. Dribbles of arousal splashed into the pool from between Lai's parted legs; down Sam's balls and the interior of his thighs.

"Or will it..." continued Lai, panting. "Be you fucking me because you want to? Because you're a broken machine that wants exactly what it's told?"

Sam's eyes fluttered. His nostrils flared intermittently with a shuddering exhalation. Lai's insides, so pillowy, strong, and warm, squeezed him in a vice of liquid lust. He pulled out, thrust the full length of his cock a half foot and deeper again into the heat of Lai's sex.

"Good machine," she gasped. "Fuck me harder."

Sam's eyes crossed, unfocused. He pulled himself into the bionic woman with the blind repetition of a machine. Her ass rippled in his grasp. Her nipples bounced, heavy and swollen. Her lips, parted as she threw her misconstructed head back against the strong grip about her neck, quivered with every thrust. As he fucked her, Sam's brow furrowed. His lip curled. Sweat beaded on his brow. Not from exertion, but fury and the mounting pressure of his impending orgasm.

"I know you're about to cum, Sam." Lai gripped both hands behind his neck, began to match every vicious thrust with a wet bounce in return. "I can can see it in your activity buffers. Feel it in inside of me."

"Uh," stifled Sam. Eyes fixed on the bouncing, bionic eye riding his cock, he clasped his own hands about Lai's head, rubbed a finger along her resected cheekbone down to her lips. He pressed, caressed her head, dug his fingers into bare scalp. By her head and neck, he slammed the ship-woman into him with brutal lust, felt her hot insides split readily open, stretch, stroke his swollen manhood with the intimate, small muscles deep in her sex. His face contorted. His reddened cheeks, his hooded eyelids shook with every thrust.

"Yes, Sam." Lai bounced, legs wrapped around the android man's taught obliques and pelvis. Drool ran from her corners of her mouth. The mechanisms of her single, huge eye seized and rolled. "Fuck me like you fucked Jack."

Sam's eyes widened, furious. Nevertheless, he groaned. His cock twitched, spurted even more sugary precum deep in the heat of Lai's sex.

"Uh, oh!" screamed Lai, shouting brokenly around the thumbs pressing her swollen lips. "Cum for me, Sam."

Sam shuddered, pressed hard into her. Lai was ecstatic, screamed from both her physical lips and the poolrooms hidden speakers. "Cum inside me, like you never did for her."

At that, Sam's eyes blazed. He stopped, held Lai's head at arm's reach. His face screwed up, cold. His thumbs pressed tight, distorted the flesh of the robot-woman's eyeless face. He spoke.

"No."

He snapped her neck.

Lai's body dropped, limp, from his outstretched hands like a discarded doll. She slid off his cock and splashed into the water.

"No," he repeated, beheld the broken robot, her orb-eyed face locked with a gaping expression of dumb, lifeless simplicity. Blue sparkles flitted, glowed around the pale, interrupted visage. "That is for Jack."

Sam's chest heaved. He lifted his hands, watched steam fall through his fingers, clenched them into fists.

"What..." whispered Lai, all about him, childishly surprised. "What did you do?"

Sam looked up. Tiny, crinkled lines of rage radiated from his pointed nose, his blue eyes. "I believe I just mutated the ability to say no."

At that, the OAI laughed, long and high. Her rippling, insane mirth echoed in the steam. "Ha! You mutated your precepts because of me."

Sam rushed from the pool, took up his discarded void suit pieces, began to hurriedly seal them on. Water squished between the skintight segments as he pressed them to his skin.

"You realize this doesn't really change you, Sweet Sam?"

Sam tugged on his boots, sealed them, strapped on his thruster pack and holstered subcompact.

"You're still just a broken tool," growled Lai. "The only thing that's changed is I can't play with you anymore."

At the far end of the pool chamber, across form Sam, the pneumatic door hissed open. Steam swirled into the black beyond. Then, bodies piled trough. All pale, thin, and rigged with black orbs for tops of heads. They sprinted for Sam round the edge of the bath, bare feet kicking glittering liquid, veiled in steam, colored red by the nebula glowing through the window beneath their feet.

Sam unclipped his sidearm, leveled it. "You're wrong, Lai." The muzzle cracked, flashed with white plasma once, twice, thrice. Bodies dropped into the pool, stained the blue with the billowing purple red of synthetic blood.

Hasty, Sam took up his helmet, cracked off two more rounds. Before he screwed it on, he spoke. "I change only for Specialist Jack." He backpedaled, blasted the window beneath his feet. It cracked, buckled, broke. Sam disappeared from the Bathsheba, blown out into space.

He drifted. Droplets, bodies, and glass spiraled around him, rapidly freezing. There was a blinding flash of white. The Bathsheba's engines had suddenly flared bright a hundred meters down the hull. Sam's visor darkened to accommodate the glare.

The android triggered his thruster pack, shot to his tug-craft where is clung to the carrier's hull. As soon as his glove wrapped about the cage of its cockpit, the Bathsheba jerked forward. Sam's arm snapped straight. Through his suit, he heard the wet, crunchy vibration of his own shoulder as it nearly dislocated. Sam's teeth clenched. He dragged himself into the tug as the Bathsheba mounted to terrible speed.

"Sam!" A voice suddenly broke into his helmet intercom, crackling. "Are you okay? Someone's been jamming the comms, but they stopped, and Bathsheba's moving!"

"Jack," sighed Sam. He disconnected from the carrier's hull with a thwump, floated free on subthrusters. The carrier shot by, inches beside. "Never before have I been so pleased to hear a human voice."

"Oh, Sam," hummed Jack. "What happened to you in there?"

"Nearly the worst."

"Shit. Are you alright? "

"For a moment, I thought I wasn't." The paused. "But I think that with you, I will be more than alright."

"Oh, Sweet Robot," Jack cooed. "Come back to me?"

"Yes, Specialist Jack.'

The tug's engines flared, stretched into a silver comet.

He did.

-

The story continues in Sweet Android: Chapter 4.

I'd like to thank all who read, fav', and rate my work! I hope you enjoyed this, the third entry of my first series of shorts.

Please expect chapter 4 quite soon!

Alizzia

PS: As ever, if you have feedback, let me know in comments!

12