Sweet Android

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alizzia
Alizzia
19 Followers

Sam shook, arched his back, bent the knee Jack straddled. It bumped her ass, left a wet print. "Oh, Specialist Jack," he moaned.

"Hmm?" moaned Jack, lips wrapped around him.

"I think it's only courteous to warn I'm going to cum."

Jack pulled her head off him, smiled, began to pump the cock with both hands, and placed her lips over his head. In a few strokes of her small hands, Sam's hips bucked into Jack's mouth. He groaned, loud. She hummed, first with pleasure, then wetly in surprise. Still pumping, she pulled her lips away, and a gooey splash of white poured over her hands.

"Wow," she said, marveled at him spurting. She licked her lips. "It's sugar," she laughed. Panting, Sam's orgasm died down. He panted, chest heaving. Jack licked the sugary cum from his cock, crawled up to his head. She placed a wet, sugary kiss, on his lips.

"Sucrose-based," she smiled, pulling away. "Sweet robot." She wrapped a leg around him, cuddled the sweat and sugar-covered android.

"I do hope this will help your recovery," said Sam, crinkly eyes smiling. He lay there, limp.

"Oh, I think so."

"Good. I do enjoy helping you.'

"Cuddle me. Silly robot."

"Yes, Jack." He wrapped an arm around her, pulled her tight.

Jack watched the red and purple of the nebula play over the ceiling. "Sam, I think this assignment will be a good one," she said, sleepily.

"I do think we have become a compatible lighthouse crew."

"That's one way to put it."

They lay still for a moment. Jack's breathing slowed, relaxed.

"It is a shame I'll be replaced in a month" said Sam.

Jack didn't respond. She had fallen fast asleep.

Desire more tales of Jack the space engineer? Say so in a comment!

Alizzia
Alizzia
19 Followers