Sweet Ass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you finished them and had some time to sober up before you came home." I said.

"I think I danced them off before the band finished." She said. "Eric and Keith are both very good dancers."

"Oh?" I replied, as casually as I could.

Amy studied my face, and frowned. She seemed to be wrestling with how to phrase what she was about to say. "I have to tell you something."

I sat silently, but gave her a gentle squeeze.

"Keith kissed me while we were dancing." She admitted, adding hastily, "Not for very long, but I was surprised, so I didn't stop him."

I was still silent, feeling some anger over hearing her admit to what she did, but also feeling something else underneath that. As I pictured Keith kissing Amy with his arms around her, I realized that I was imagining her returning the kiss.

Amy added, "I think I understand better how you could have let Alex kiss you and ended up kissing her back, even though you didn't plan to do it. It's easy to get caught up in the moment and find yourself getting carried away."

I cleared my throat and said, "That's a pretty good description of what happened to me, but you said you didn't kiss Keith back."

Amy put her hand on my chest, above my heart, and looked down as she said, "I didn't kiss Keith back, but after that song ended, I danced with Eric."

The picture in my head changed to the more handsome Eric with his arms around my wife, slow dancing with her. Even though the muscled Keith was the more intimidating of the two men, the thought of Eric becoming affectionate with Amy scared me worse.

"What happened then?" I asked nervously.

Amy fingered the graphic image on my tee shirt as she considered what to say.

"The next song was a slow song, and Eric put his arm around me. I was relieved that he put his hand in the middle of my back until I realized that it was against my bare skin." She said.

She was referring to the scooped back on her dress. The material fell in folds below the neckline in front and the opening in the back. I put my hand on her back at the bottom of her ribcage, and slowly let it slide down behind the folds of fabric. I was able to reach the swell of her hip before the bottom of the opening stopped my progress.

"The middle of your back?" I repeated.

"Yeah, about where your hand is now."

I thought about how tall Eric was, and how easy it would be for him to reach even lower than Amy's hip if he was standing with his arms around her. My anxiety over her response increased, but I also realized that I wanted to hear what happened next, and for some reason I was developing an erection.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

Amy wriggled a little in my lap, and I wondered if she could feel my arousal. "I was going to tell him to be careful where he put his hand so we didn't get thrown out of the bar, you know, joking about it, but..."

Amy paused, and I realized that I was holding my breath. She seemed to be carefully considering what to say. I was both terrified and anxiously eager to hear what happened next.

"He kissed me before I could say anything. And even though I didn't kiss Keith back, I did sort of get carried away with Eric."

My heart was pounding. "Carried away?" I asked with as much outward calm as I could muster.

Amy broke into tears. I had to know the details of what happened. I swallowed my anger and hushed her, assuring her in advance that I forgave her for anything that she might have done.

She stopped crying and was still for a minute. Then she pushed away from me and asked, "What do you mean, 'anything that I might have done'? I didn't have sex with him, if that is what you are implying!"

"I'm not suggesting that you did," I stammered. "I just want you to know that I love you so much there is nothing you could do that would ever destroy that, except maybe if you never wanted to see me again. That is my biggest fear."

Her chin trembled, and she broke into tears again. I kissed her face as the tears fell, and told her I loved her. She was still crying but her lips sought out mine. As soon as we kissed, I lost control. I captured her head in my hands and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She was as excited as I was, and she flung her arms around my head trapping it in a vice and letting her tongue wrestle with mine.

I dropped my hands to her ass and stood up, lifting her with me. I laid her down on the carpet in front of the recliner and lay on top of her. I was tugging upward on the hem of her dress and she was pushing down on the waist of my pants.

My pants got caught on my erection, which was now at full staff, and I had to help her get them off. Once I had them below my knees I grabbed her underwear and pulled them down as she lifted her legs. She still had her heels on, so we struggled for a minute to get the lacy thong over them. As soon as I had it free, she spread her legs wide, grabbed my tee shirt and pulled me down onto her.

As she kissed my face, I reached down and lined my cock up with her sopping pussy. I could feel wetness all around her crotch, and that only inflamed my passion even more. I thrust hard and buried myself inside of her in one thrust..

We both moaned at the wonderful sensation of being together again after more than a week of abstinence. "Fuck, you feel good," I gasped.

Amy normally doesn't like dirty talk during sex, but she surprised me by saying, "I missed your wonderful cock."

I pounded away at her, and she hooked her heels behind my ass, urging me to continue. We were devouring each other's mouths, and I opened my eyes to find her staring back into mine. We continued to gaze at each other as we fucked, and suddenly she lost focus and her eyes rolled up in her head. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and she came.

I was amazed, but happy. I was already close, and normally Amy takes a while to cum from regular intercourse. My need for release built as I enjoyed her body's reactions, and suddenly I was thinking about how we must look, fucking like animals on the living room floor. As the mental picture formed in my mind, I remembered her saying she got carried away with Eric, and then it was Eric on top of her in my mind's eye.

I came with a loud groan and continued to thrust into her, even as the sensations became too intense and messed up my rhythm. I collapsed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around me to match the position of her legs. I felt close to her again and sighed with happiness as she kissed my ear. Then she whispered, "That was wonderful, honey. I love you."

"I meant what I said. I could forgive you of anything except leaving me. That would crush me," I replied.

She smiled, "I don't plan to ever leave you."

I gazed at her face and thought about how to get back to our discussion about other people in in our relationship. I wanted to tell her... What? I didn't really know what to say, but I felt like we needed to discuss it.

She solved the problem for me by continuing her description of dancing with Eric. "I feel bad about kissing Eric back. Plus, I gave him the wrong idea. When I returned his kiss, he pulled me against him and I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach."

"Did that excite you?" I asked. "You seemed really excited when you started telling me about it. It's okay if you were, I understand. I got excited like that when Alex kissed me."

"You had an erection when you were kissing Alex?" she asked, though she didn't seem mad.

I decided that my best option was to tell Amy everything that happened the night I kissed Alex. I started with my chance encounter in the parking lot, where I saw her changing clothes. Then I told her about meeting Alex, and finding out that Amy had told her about my "sweet ass" comment. I described how amazing Alex looked in her semi-transparent dress and high heeled sandals and I told her about the tattoos, the shots of vodka, the kiss in the parking lot, stowing the girl in the back seat of the car to keep her from raping me, and finally dropping her off at her apartment.

Amy was laughing as I finished. "You poor boy! She teased you all night and you still didn't take advantage of her. You must have been walking around with a stiffy for hours."

I grinned, then my expression changed to relief. "So you finally believe me?"

Amy put a hand on my face and said, "I always believed you. I just couldn't figure out why you were acting so guilty."

I looked at Amy carefully. I wanted to tell her that I knew why, but I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I decided that our newfound honesty with each other was a good thing, and I should go for it.

"Amy, I was acting guilty because I was. I am afraid that if Alex hadn't been so drunk, and had come on to me like that, I probably couldn't have stopped myself. Her inability to consent to what we were about to do was what stopped me. I didn't want her to feel like I had taken advantage of her afterwards. At the time, my lust was all I could think of. It was only when you confronted me and I realized that I could have lost you if I had done it that I realized how close I came to screwing everything up."

Amy sighed, "Every woman worries that her guy will get hit on by another woman. We know that most guys can be convinced to cheat by the right combination of girl and circumstances.

I am not sure how I would feel if you had slept with Alex, but I know I was very jealous when she hugged you in the bar tonight."

"I figured that out when you left with the guys," I said. "I was jealous then and also just now when you told me what happened."

"You were also feeling something else though, right?" she asked. "I felt your hard on against my hip, and you fucked me like an animal, which I loved by the way."

I grinned sheepishly. "I don't really know why the thought of you dancing with Eric made me angry and turned on at the same time."

"I think I do." Amy said. "I think it excites you to think of your wife with another man." She smiled at me cagily as she kept her arms and legs wrapped around me, preventing me from getting up.

I feigned ignorance to what she was implying, "What do you mean?"

She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Let me finish telling you what happened with Eric. As we danced, his hand started to move lower. I told him to stop, just like I said, but instead he kissed me. I pushed against his chest at first, because he was being so forward, but he just held on until my willpower caved in.

I softened my lips and I felt his tongue brushing against them. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I let his tongue into my mouth. Once he accomplished that, he pushed his hand down inside of my dress until it was on my bare ass cheek."

At this point, my erection was back and I couldn't help myself either. I pushed back into Amy, causing her to groan as she continued to tease me with her story.

"Oh God, Randy, I was so bad. His kissing and rubbing my ass was making my pussy wet. I bet you felt it when you took my thong off. I started grinding against his leg, right there on the dance floor."

Now I was out of control, slamming into Amy as she tried to continue speaking. "Eric was (ungh) being so dominant, and we were out on the dance floor where everyone (ungh) could see what was going on. Then his hand slipped between my ass cheeks (ungh) and I could feel his fingers following the crotch strap of the thong to my pussy lips..."

I came again, and my orgasm seemed to draw out for an eternity compared to my first fast and frantic explosion. I was left gasping and whimpering from the intensity of my release. Through it all, Amy held me and continued her erotic monologue.

"He put his other hand between our bodies and began squeezing my breast. He has big, strong hands, and long fingers. He wormed a finger of the hand between my legs inside the crotch of the thong," She paused. "I am so close, honey. Would you please go down on me?"

She looked at me expectantly, apparently waiting to continue the story until I complied. It had been a long time since I had gone down on her after we had sex, but I was happy to do it. I quickly positioned my head between her thighs and started lapping at her sopping wet sex.

She jumped when my tongue dragged across her clit. "Oh god, be careful. I am so sensitive right now."

I shifted lower, and tasted the cum leaking from between the petals of her splayed open pussy lips. I knew that I was licking up my own cum along with hers, but the combination of the two flavors was wonderful. I wondered if I would feel the same way knowing it was from another man? I imagined it would taste pretty much the same, but the thought of swallowing another man's cum made me nauseous.

"Oh, yes. That feels amazing, honey." Amy continued, "Did I mention that Eric's left hand, the one between our bodies that was squeezing my breast, was inside my dress?"

I groaned as I thought of the bastard mauling Amy's tit on the dance floor, like she was some kind of cheap slut.

"He was pulling on my nipple with his left hand, and the index finger of his right hand was trying to get into my pussy from between my ass cheeks. I was mortified, and started pushing against his chest again, but he was holding me tightly.

I continued to lick Amy, and she began using her hands to guide my head. She pulled me higher, back to her clit. I was careful not to lick it directly, but to swirl my tongue all around, only grazing it occasionally as I kept up a random pattern of soft caresses. Amy was beginning to churn her hips and pull harder on my hair.

"yeah, baby, right there," she moaned. "Eric maneuvered me to a corner of the dance floor where it was dark, but the people dancing close to us could tell something was going on. They couldn't see Eric's hand down the back of my dress because I had my back to the wall, but I was facing outward, and could see the expressions on a few people's faces.

One guy was leering at me. I think he knew something was going on by the way I was struggling with Eric. I tried to keep my face neutral, but I was feeling such a mix of emotions! I was angry, of course, and a bit scared, but I was also very turned on for some reason."

Amy stopped talking and grabbed my head with both hands, mashing my lips against her pussy. I knew this was the signal that she had reached the point of no return, and I could safely attack her clit to bring her to orgasm.

"Yeah, right there!" She added, "Then his finger found my pussy and he shoved it inside me. I came instantly," she cried, as she came again while telling the story.

Her thighs clamped against my ears and she used fistfuls of my hair to hold my head in place as she bucked against my face.

"OH, YES!" she shouted. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

She bucked hard against my face, and I held onto her thighs to keep my mouth in contact with her pussy. All at once, she went from mashing my head against her to pushing it away. When Amy comes, it is always like that. First she can't get enough stimulation, then she reaches a point where she can't tolerate any more.

I have always wondered what would happen if I tied her up and kept going at that point. Would she lose her mind, squirt, or what? I relented, like I always do. I learned the hard way that if I kept going she would use her hold on my ears to try to peel the skin off my head like a banana.

She trembled and convulsed as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued to wrack her body. I crawled back up between her legs and put my arms around her in a hug. She turned her face to me and gave me an erotic, sloppy kiss, getting a good taste of the film covering my face.

"Randy, your face is covered with cum!" she observed. I grinned at her and she smiled back and gave me a soft kiss. "You are the most wonderful man I have ever met," she whispered as she stroked the side of my face. I stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Can you forgive the way I behaved tonight?" she asked, anxiously.

"Of course!" I replied. "I would be a hypocrite if I didn't forgive you, since you have been so patient with me after my fuck up."

"Good." She sighed, "Now we just need to decide what to do about the other issue."

"What issue is that?" I asked, conscious of the butterflies in my stomach.

"The fact that you and I both apparently get turned on by me flirting and playing with other guys."

I didn't even try to disagree with her. Now that it was in the open, I was relieved. Her question was right on point. What were we going to do about it?