Sweet Ass Pt. 04

Story Info
Am and Randy commit to the lifestyle.
14.7k words
4.17
22.8k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This section of Sweet Ass is dedicated to my friend, Indy Submale, who helped me with comments and suggestions on Randy's cuckold angst and bisexual tendencies.

*****

Chapter 13

I was still awake at 2 a.m. according to the bedside clock radio. Carol was asleep next to me with her hands tucked under her cheek, palms together. She looked young and angelic with her lips slightly pursed and her face relaxed.

We had finished a very tender lovemaking session 20 minutes earlier, and Carol had drifted off. I was unable to sleep, thinking about my wife in the master bedroom with Jamal, wondering what they were doing.

I wanted to find out, but wasn't sure I should barge in on them. Then I reminded myself that it was my house, my bed and my wife. I was entitled to do whatever I wanted to! I just didn't want to upset Amy if she wanted some privacy. After all, she had been respectful of my needs and desires.

I carefully rolled out of the bed and stood next to it until I was sure that Carol was still asleep. I considered putting on my shorts. or even just my underwear, but decided I didn't need to do that in my own house, either.

I eased through the door and carefully pulled it closed behind me. As I moved down the hallway, I could hear low, murmured voices. Then a soft cry from Amy.

The master bedroom door was shut, so I had to make a decision. Go in or leave them alone?

I made up my mind and opened the door, putting my head in. Amy was laying prone on top of Jamal. She had the fingers of her hands interlaced with his and she had his arms pinned at his shoulders. When they heard the door they both looked my way.

"Hi hon, is it okay if I come in?" I asked.

Amy smiled in a tired and contented way and said, "Sure baby."

I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. It was obvious that what I had heard in the hallway was Amy having another orgasm while riding Jamal. Once again, I was unsure what to do when they were together.

Jamal sensed my hesitation and said, "Come on over and sit on the bed. I don't mind."

Once again, I was grateful that Amy had found an experienced lover who, it seemed, was willing to help both of us get comfortable with our new lifestyle. Amy slid off of Jamal to the other side, but stayed pressed against him with her arm draped across his chest in an intimate way.

As her pelvis slid across his hip, his cock was exposed. It was semi-erect, dark black and glistened with their cum, and there was a ring of white cream at the base of it. I tried not to stare at it as I walked to the bed and sat next to Jamal's hip.

Amy asked me if everything was okay with me and Carol, and I told her that it was, letting her know Carol was asleep in the guest room. Then she asked me how I felt about everything that happened so far.

I glanced at Jamal before I answered, unsure of how much I wanted to open up in front of him. I said, honestly, "It has been great. It was really exciting watching you two together earlier."

Jamal just nodded solemnly, and stroked Amy's head with his left hand. Amy let out a breath, letting me know that she had been anxious about how I might respond. She smiled and said, "I am so glad. I have had a great time too, and Jamal is such a sweetheart."

She smiled at him and leaned up to give him a tender kiss. As their lips met, I felt a stab of jealousy at how quickly they had become close to each other. I wondered if there had been more to their relationship at work before they hooked up than Amy let on. I would have to talk to her about it when we were alone together.

There was an awkward pause as I realized that I didn't know what else to talk about now that I was sitting next to them. Amy casually reached down and began stroking Jamal's cock with her left hand, drawing my eyes like a magnet. Once again, I was struck by how big it was in comparison to her small hand, the one with our wedding ring on it that was now sliding back and forth against another man's cock.

Amy smiled at my reaction, and moved her face closer to Jamal's crotch. She kept her eyes on mine as she opened her mouth wide and put it half way down his length. She sucked him as she slowly stroked the base of his cock.

Jamal groaned, "That feels good, baby girl, but you done wore me out. I need to recharge my batteries before I can go again."

Amy pulled her mouth off of Jamal and gave the head of his penis a soft kiss. "I guess I'll have to let you rest for a while then, huh? "

She winked at me and added, "It's still okay if Jamal sleeps here with me tonight, isn't it? I am hoping to wake up to a present from him."

I wasn't sure I could articulate a response, so I just nodded. Amy said, "Why don't you give me a kiss goodnight, baby?"

I realized that I was being encouraged to leave, so I leaned over and let Amy pull my head into a passionate, open mouthed kiss. I could tell that she was getting off on the fact that she just had Jamal's cock in her mouth, cleaning it off, and now she was sharing the taste with me.

I admit that I enjoyed what she was doing, and she broke the kiss first, putting her face next to mine and whispering, "Thank you for that, and everything tonight. You made me very happy, and I owe you big time. I will see you in the morning and tomorrow it will just be the two of us, so I can describe everything that happened for you."

I felt better hearing her say that, and I realized that she understood what I needed, beyond what I had watched her do with Jamal. I got off on hearing how the experience felt and affected her personally.

I got up and said goodnight to them, then shut off the light and closed the door behind me as I headed back to the guest room. Carol was still sleeping as I carefully slid into the bed behind her. She roused partially, and reached back and pulled my hand around her, tucking it against her breasts. I kissed her neck and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 14

I was the first one up the following morning, and I headed downstairs to make a pot of coffee.

Then I walked outside in my shorts and collected the newspaper, enjoying the warm morning sun.

When I got back to the kitchen, Carol was up, and pouring the first cup from the coffee pot. She smiled at me and put her arm out as she sipped, indicating that she wanted a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and as we cuddled, we both noticed the unmistakable squeak of a bed frame, followed by the now familiar cries of Amy as she enjoyed Jamal's attentions.

Carol peered at my face, and I smiled back at her to reassure her that I was okay.

"Do you want to go up and join them?" she asked.

"No, I am very happy right here," I said, kissing her forehead, "but thanks for asking."

"I have to say that you and Amy seem to be adjusting to this new aspect of your relationship pretty well, based on what I see. I am worried about how you will feel once the newness wears off and the potential for emotional entanglements starts to develop.

"You mean her obvious infatuation with Jamal, don't you?" I asked.

Carol nodded. "I think I can say without risk of shocking you, that girl has a major crush on her new boy toy."

I sighed, "I have already decided that I need to talk to her about that. How would you handle it if you were me?"

Carol thought for a minute, then she replied, "I don't think I could handle it if I was married to you and you were seeing Amy. When I got involved with you guys, I thought you were pretty smart to allow each other the freedom that you did. Lord knows I have benefitted from it!"

She gave me a quick kiss, then continued, "But you guys have a different view of sex and how it fits into your marriage than I would have in your place. I think you are both lucky to have found each other, because if either one of you was the jealous type, your marriage would be in serious trouble."

I nodded. I suspected that she was right, and most couples could not do what we were trying to do. I wondered if we could do it, or if it would damage what we had before.

"My greatest fear is that Amy will fall in love with another guy and leave me," I admitted. "But it's also an element of why this is all so exciting to me. If we lose interest in the lifestyle and get out of it, I don't think any damage will be done. It's just something that we tried as a couple, and every shared experience we ever had before contributed to making our relationship stronger. If we hurt each other in the process, we are the kind of people to forgive and make amends, so the only real risk I worry about is the nuclear option."

We heard the sound of two people crying out at the same time in the upstairs bedroom. I added mutual orgasm to the fast growing list of accomplishments for Amy and Jamal.

Carol hugged me and said, "You know that I love you and Amy both as friends, and I am the biggest cheerleader your marriage will ever have, so please talk to her and make sure you understand each other's limits before this goes any further. That girl is like Goose from 'Top Gun', going mach 2 with her hair on fire."

I had a good laugh from Carol's apt description of Amy. Carol said she needed to get going, and she suggested that I encourage Amy to get rid of Jamal for the rest of the day so we could spend some time together.

I told her that I would do that, and thanked her for helping us with the party, and for letting me spend the night with her. Then she went upstairs to dress, while I had my own cup of coffee and looked over the paper.

Shortly after Carol came back through the kitchen with her overnight bag and a goodbye kiss for me, exiting through the garage, Amy entered the kitchen in a tee shirt.

"Did Carol leave already?" she asked, as she settled into my lap.

"Yes, you just missed her."

"Oh, I wanted to thank her," Amy said.

"I thanked her for both of us," I replied, then added, "and I collected this for you."

With that I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big, wet kiss. I asked here where Jamal was.

"He's taking a shower. I made an excuse to let him know that we were busy later this morning, so he is going to leave after he cleans up."

I hugged her and let her know that I appreciated that. "How come you decided not to shower with him?" I asked.

Amy rolled her eyes and sheepishly admitted that she was kind of sore, and that Jamal was worn out. Then she got a wicked look in her eyes and added that she also didn't want to prevent me from enjoying her freshly fucked state, if I was interested.

"I thought you were sore?" I asked.

"I am too sore for Jamal's big cock, but I would probably enjoy your gentle loving," she said carefully.

Her implication that I couldn't hurt her with my smaller penis both embarrassed and excited me. Before I could respond, Jamal bounded into the kitchen with a smile and a 'good morning' directed at both of us.

I offered him coffee, but he shook his head. "Thanks, but I have probably already overstayed my welcome." he said magnanimously, "I have to get going."

Then he shook my hand and gave Amy a rather tame goodbye kiss, and we were alone.

She pulled me towards the stairs. I followed her up and into our bedroom where she peeled her tee shirt off as she strode to the bed. I could smell sex in the air, and the sheets on the bed were a mess. All of it was turning me on as Amy crawled onto the bed.

I got out of my shorts and followed Amy, who embraced me and then reached for my penis. I was already hard, so she rubbed me up and down her wet slit, and I pushed slowly in. She winced and I stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I guess I am a little bit more sore than I realized." she admitted.

"Come on." I said, and pulled her off the bed and into the bathroom, where I turned on the spigot to the large garden tub. As it filled with water, I gave her a quick shower and gently soaped her body. We both rinsed off and then stepped into the filled tub together.

I sat down first, and Amy sat between my legs with her back to me. She let out a contented sigh as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She settled back against me and told me the water felt heavenly.

"You and Jamal really hit it off," I observed. "How close were you to him from working together? It seemed like there was a chemistry there from before last week."

"I told you he flirted with all the girls at work. I guess I did the same with him over the past year. I tried to play his game a few times, with suggestive responses to him that could be taken more than one, innocent way. It was a fun diversion."

"I just wondered, because you never talked about it before."

Amy turned and peered closely at me. "Are you upset about my behavior with Jamal?"

"Not upset," I replied, "but a bit worried. I didn't expect you to be so... affectionate with a new lover, I guess."

Amy thought for a minute about that, "You are right that I never talked about him with you. I did fantasize about him a few times, and my guilt probably kept me from bringing him up, out of fear that you would pick up on it. Don't you have anyone at work who you feel attracted to and flirt with, but never told me about?"

I thought about it and realized that she was right. There was a single girl at work who I flirted with, who was based in another office. We only met a few times at business functions, but something clicked between us, and now we IM'ed each other a couple of times a week. It wasn't overtly sexual, but we did tease each other and share personal thoughts that were not business related. I admitted that I had done the same thing, and told Amy about her.

"I think that's how it starts for a lot of people who cheat. They form a close friendship, then something happens that puts them together under the right circumstances for it to become physical." Amy said. "Isn't that what happened with Alex, too? You told me you fantasized about her before you kissed her."

"Okay, yes, I see how the two are related. It's just hard for me to watch you whisper to Jamal and caress him and not worry that I am losing you to him."

"I understand, baby, and I am sorry I did that to you. I thought you got off on the romantic aspect of my relationship with my lover. I can try to be more discreet, or are you saying you don't want to do this anymore?"

"I don't know, Amy." I sighed in exasperation. "You are right that I need to see you enjoying the experience to enjoy it myself. It just sometimes gets too intense. I am not explaining myself very well. I don't want to stop as long as you are having fun and can put up with me being hot and cold with my reactions."

Amy turned sideways to look in my eyes, and said, "I would do anything for you, Randy. I mean that. If you told me to never speak to Jamal again I would do it. I only want this if you enjoy it too, and we need to find a way to keep that balance. What if we had signals we could use to let each other know when the game has gone too far for one of us? A code word or a gesture to say, 'help! please come and hold me'?"

"That's a good idea," I agreed, "and maybe something short of that, to say it's getting uncomfortable, but we can continue if it doesn't go further."

"Yeah, that's a good idea too. What does that kink website that you like to visit use? Aren't the safe words 'red' and 'yellow'?"

I was taken aback. I didn't know that she was keeping track of the websites I visited. "What do you know about that site?"

"I was looking for your cousin's wedding pictures on your hard drive and found a folder labeled 'kink'. If you found that on my PC wouldn't you look in it? I watched a few of the video files you have saved there."

"Yeah, I would," I replied. I did enjoy the kink.com site. The gangbangs and public sex videos were my favorites.

"I found the themes of the videos you like very interesting. Gangbangs featuring small, blond women. Several of them with one or more black men involved. Do they remind you of anyone?"

I blushed, realizing that my personal kink would be pretty obvious to anyone who found that folder.

"Okay, you win. Seeing you with Jamal last night fulfilled one of my biggest fantasies."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were interested in that?" Amy asked.

"I guess I wasn't sure how you would react, until recently of course. And I was embarrassed to admit the idea of you with a black guy, particularly one with a big cock, turned me on. I was afraid you would think less of me as a man."

Amy had a bemused expression, "Don't be such a silly boy. No guy melts my heart like you do when you tell me that you love me. Sitting here in your arms as we talk about our fantasies makes me happier than you will ever know."

Her response made me feel better, even as it underscored my concerns about her image of me when she referred to me as a 'silly boy'. I was becoming aroused by our talk, and Amy slid back and forth in the tub against my erection as she smiled over her shoulder at me.

"I was talking to Jamal this morning, you know, pillow talk after we finished fucking. Did you guys hear us? He had such a wonderful hard on, and I couldn't help being a little vocal from how hard he was pounding me."

I nodded, and played with Amy's breasts as she turned in the tub and pulled me down further so she could straddle me. My erection was sticking up out of the water like a submarine periscope, as Amy rubbed her slit with it and looked in my eyes.

"The warm water made my pussy feel better. In fact, now it's aching for a different reason." she said as she lowered herself onto me.

We both groaned as Amy's clit made contact with the base of my cock. She rocked against me slowly as she talked.

"Jamal says there is a gangbang coming up in a couple of weeks that he is going to participate in. It's being organized by that guy, Patrick that works at our hospital."

I squeezed Amy's breasts and she leaned forward so I could suck on the nipples.

"He said he could get us invited to it, if you are interested. Patrick's wife, Annette is going to entertain about five other guys, but he said she probably wouldn't mind another girl there to help her service all of those studs."

I moaned as I thought about Amy and another woman being gangbanged by six guys as I watched.

"Jamal says one of the guys who is invited is a former teammate from his college basketball team. He said the guy is six feet seven and has a fourteen inch cock."

Amy stared into my eyes as she rose and fell on my throbbing cock. "Can you imagine me getting fucked by a fourteen inch cock?" she whispered. "I don't think I could fit it all in."

I pictured Amy in my mind, on her back with that massive, black cock working her tiny pussy. She would need to do some preparation to open herself up enough to even take in something that big. She must have been thinking the same thing.

"I think I will order a big, black dildo online today, and you can help me use it to get ready for the gang bang."

It seemed like her mind was made up even before I answered her question about my interest, but in truth, the thought of her with a guy like that had me on the brink of my own orgasm.

"That sounds so amazing, Amy. I am about to come." I gasped.

"Yeah, baby. Come in my tight little pussy. Although, maybe it's not all that tight after last night with Jamal. How do I feel to you this morning?" she asked.

In truth, I didn't really notice any difference. Amy had always been pretty a pretty snug fit around me, and I had to struggle to keep from coming too soon from the stimulation. I was only able to last as long as I did that morning because of the previous night's activity.

"You feel like heaven." I admitted.

"You may have to be content with blow jobs for a few days after the gang bang if this new guy stretches me out." she teased. "It's a good thing I am getting better at them, huh?"