Sweet Ass Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her comment brought to mind one of my favorite interracial videos. In it, a girl about Amy's size has sex with a hugely hung black guy, who gives her a massive cream pie. The mental image of her stretched out pussy leaking cum on the bed at the end of that video brought on my orgasm, and I cried out as Amy continued to ride me through the duration of it.

"That's it baby, fill me up," she whispered as she kissed my face.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I asked.

"It's okay," she said, "I still really enjoyed it."

She laid down against me in the warm water, and I stroked her back as she wrapped her arms under my shoulders. I wondered about where our adventures in sex were taking us, and tried to quell the nagging worry in my mind.

Chapter 15

I got home from work on Wednesday and there was a shipping carton next to the front door. It took me a moment to remember that we were waiting on the large dildo that Amy ordered online to be delivered. I picked up the carton, surprised by its weight, and carried it inside.

When Amy got home she tore into the box with excitement. Once it was open, she began pulling out the contents; several sex toys, including a menacing fourteen inch dildo called Mandingo, a couple of devices designed for anal play, and a large bottle of clear lube.

I smiled at her as she examined the contents. I had always wanted her to include toys in our lovemaking, but she had been embarrassed when I suggested it, and we never acted on the idea. Her one concession was a rabbit vibrator that Carol talked her into buying, but that she never used in my presence. It seemed that our experimentation with the lifestyle was breaking down barriers to many ideas that had been rejected in the past.

"You began your Christmas shopping six months early, I see."

Amy laughed, "Sorry baby, they had free shipping on orders over $100, so I looked around the website and found some other items that looked interesting. I hope you don't mind?"

'As long as you promise to let me play with them with you, I am fine with it." I replied.

Amy kissed me and suggested we make a quick salad for dinner so that we could go to bed early and have some fun. She put the new toys in the dishwasher and started it up as I made our dinner. When I asked her about it, she said she read that the dishwasher was a great way to wash and sterilize sex toys. I begged her not to wash any anal toys after we used them with our dishes, and she agreed, laughing along with me.

We both quickly devoured our salads, along with a bottle of wine. I rinsed the plates in the sink as Amy pulled open the dishwasher. Steam poured out, and Amy used a towel to pick up and dry each of the toys, laying them on another towel and wrapping them in it.

"These things are still very warm, almost too hot to touch. Let's get them upstairs and have some fun before they cool off," she said.

I trailed her up the stairs and we quickly shed our clothes and pulled the covers back on the bed. Amy lay down and pulled a ten inch dildo from the bundle of toys. It was purple and semi-transparent, what's called a jelly toy based on its appearance. She pumped some lube into her hand and rubbed the phallic shape with it, then she slowly worked it into her pussy as she craned her head forward to watch.

She groaned, "Wow, that feels amazing with it warm like that. You have to try this."

I stared uncomprehendingly at her.

She let go the base of the dildo lodged in her pussy and it stayed put with only the last inch or so protruding. From the towel-wrapped bundle, she pulled out a red butt plug about six inches long and two inches in diameter.

She motioned for me to turn around, saying, "Come on, you will thank me once you feel this inside of you."

"I am not sure I want to try taking that thing inside me without some preparation first."

"Your cock seems okay with the idea," Amy observed, as we both took in my erection dancing in front of me. "Bring that up here so I can taste you."

I walked on my knees to her head, and swung a leg over her face. She grabbed my tool and pulled me into her hungry mouth. I pumped slowly in and out as she stroked the base, enjoying the feeling of her lips and tongue.

I felt the slippery fingers of her other hand teasing my anus. Suddenly, she pushed her forefinger inside me. I smiled down at her face, and she took that as acceptance, and added her middle digit to my ass. I was enjoying the stimulation from her fingers, and my erection felt like a steel bar from the pressure she was putting on my prostate gland.

She pulled away from me and asked, "How does that feel?"

I admitted that it felt really good.

"Okay, just relax now." she said.

She pulled her fingers out and picked up the butt plug, smeared it with lubricant, and placed it against my opening. As she pushed gently, she went back to sucking my cock. The feeling of having both erogenous zones stimulated at the same time was pretty amazing. I had a warm mouth around my cock, and a warm intruder wriggling into my ass. I tried to relax as the toy slid inside me. It reached a point of internal resistance, and Amy stopped pushing, sensing the resistance from within. She kept a steady pressure on the base of the plug, and continued stroking and sucking my cock.

Gradually, millimeter by millimeter, the toy continued to slowly dilate me and move deeper. When the widest part, about two inches from the base, made it past my outer ring of muscle, the toy slid the rest of the way in on its own, and I gasped.

"Now how does it feel?" Amy asked.

I admitted that the feeling was intense. There was no pain, just a very full feeling, and the warmth of the toy radiated into my body in an oddly comforting way.

Now that she had me pegged, Amy encouraged me to turn around in the classic sixty-nine position. I got a close up view of her little box stretched around the obscenely big, purple dildo. I pulled it out a few inches, and pushed it back in slowly. It took a lot of force, and Amy moaned, making me worried that I was hurting her. That concern was dispelled when she commanded, "Harder!"

So I pulled the toy part way out and added several squirts of the sex lube to it, then began working it back and forth. The friction was reduced, or more likely her vaginal grip on the toy began to relax, and I could move it pretty freely.

She spread her knees wide to each side as I continued to stroke the jelly in an out. As I increased the pace, she matched me with her efforts on my cock. We were both spiraling up to a nice climax together when she broke contact and gasped. "Try putting this in my ass at the same time."

She handed me the smallest dildo that she had ordered. It was about eight inches long and one and a half in diameter, and it was flesh colored with a suction base. I realized that even though it was the smallest toy she had, it was still slightly longer than my own penis.

After I lubed it up, Amy pulled her knees back toward her chest. I had to pause as I stared at the dildo in her pussy, stretching her labia into a thin sheath around the base of it. She whimpered at my inactivity, so I rubbed the tip of the smaller dildo against her 'back door' and began to push the tip of the toy gently into it.

"Oh yeah, baby. That feels amazing."

She reached down and put her hand on my wrist, pushing harder. The dildo slid inward several more inches then stopped. "Fuck me with both of them!" she demanded.

I had my forearms on either side of her ass, and a toy in each hand as I began working them in and out in unison. Amy took my cock back into her mouth and pushed it deep into her throat in her excitement over what I was doing.

I couldn't believe how excited Amy was from playing with our new toys, but I was happy she was enjoying it as much as I was. My concentration on the task at hand was starting to crumble from the wonderful blowjob Amy was giving me when she stopped moving and screamed mutely around my cock, which still filled her mouth. Her stomach muscles rippled as her orgasm tore through her and she pushed her heels into the mattress. The sheets under her, as well as both of my hands up to the forearm, were sopping wet with her cum. I slowed my stroking of the toys, hoping that Amy would soon resume her efforts, and bring me to my release.

Instead, she said, "Baby, please take the dildo out of my ass and let me turn over so I can feel you inside me along with the other dildo."

I pulled the smaller toy out of her butt slowly, not sure what to expect. It came out clean and covered only with the shiny lubricant. Amy was watching my face and she said, "I cleaned myself out at work today with a Fleet enema."

"How did you know we were going to do this tonight?" I asked.

Amy blushed, and said, "I didn't. I was talking to Jamal at lunch, and he said he wanted to try anal with me the next time we got together. He suggested that I prep myself and try it with you first, to get used to the feeling."

"You mean, to get used to a smaller cock first, don't you?" I said, rather indignantly. I was upset that Amy was making plans for future activities with Jamal without talking to me, and my insecurity had me reading between the lines of their discussion.

"Oh baby, no! He did not say anything of the kind, I swear to you. He is a really nice guy and doesn't play the humiliation game. You know that," she scolded.

I felt bad, knowing that I had overreacted. I was stung by her secrecy and her private talks with Jamal, though.

Amy pulled me down and kissed me, and my anger dissolved as her passionate tongue sought entry into my mouth. Lust took over and I kissed her back.

She rolled over and put her hands between her legs to hold onto the base of the purple monster. Her anus was slightly open, about the diameter of a finger. I apologized to her by leaning down and rimming her with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "I love that, baby."

She let me play with her butt using my tongue for a few minutes before she said, "Please fuck my ass now."

Despite my earlier anger (or perhaps because of it?), I was still erect, so I moved over her and put the tip of my cock against her anus. As I pushed forward, I slid inside with surprising ease. Amy and I both groaned and I registered the pressure of the jelly that was buried in her pussy against my cock as I slid deeper into her.

"Oh yeah," she said with her face pressed against the mattress. "I feel so full. Try moving in and out, but please go slow."

My earlier misgivings about anal were being replaced with a grudging acceptance that the actual experience was pretty amazing. Amy's butt started out tighter than her pussy, but the more I stroked her the softer it became around my cock. It also felt a few degrees hotter, and I remembered that I still had the warm toy in my own ass, providing a similar feeling to what Amy was experiencing.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," Amy began chanting.

I could feel her using just the tips of her fingers to push the final inch of the large dildo into her pussy as I stroked the length of my cock into her ass. She was so wet the dildo slid out immediately when she released pressure on it, so she was able to rapidly stroke it deep inside of her using her fingertips.

I could see her left eye clenched shut, and I guessed that she was picturing what we were doing with Jamal in place of the purple monster.

I kissed the side of her face and asked, "Does that feel good, baby? Do you like being double fucked by me and Jamal at the same time?"

Amy's eye flew open and she wailed as she came on my cock and the imaginary Jamal. I was close too, so I picked up my pace until I felt my own orgasm start. The intensity of my release caused me to bury myself deep inside her as I started to cum. I felt her hand moving underneath us and between my legs, and as I was cuming, she pulled the butt plug out of me using the t-handle on its base.

The effect was like being electrocuted. The simultaneous void in my rectum along with my orgasm created a spasm that ran through me and made voluntary movement impossible. Every nerve in my body fired at once, and my muscles clenched as I experienced the petite mort of a very intense orgasm.

I slowly collapsed on top of Amy, and she sighed happily. When I failed to move after 20 seconds or so she softly called out, "Earth to Randy, over. Come in Randy."

My eyes were closed, and I felt like every ounce of energy had been drained from my body. I continued to lie prone on top of her until she began to giggle.

"Oh fuck," she gasped under my weight, "I killed my husband with a butt plug." Then she began to laugh uncontrollably.

I couldn't help myself, and I joined her. I rolled off of her and we wrapped our arms around each other as we continued to laugh until we cried. Amy kissed my face as my laughing reduced to a happy smile, then she devoured my mouth in a hungry kiss.

As we broke apart, she looked in my eyes and said, "I love you so much."

Chapter 16

The next day, while I was at work, Amy called me during her afternoon break at the hospital.

"I just want to tell you again that I am sorry that I haven't been keeping you up to date about my conversations with Jamal." she said.

"It's okay," I told her, "I overreacted. I want you to have a friendship with him, and that means you are going to talk to him frequently. You can't possibly rehash everything that you discuss with him when you tell me about it later. I just want to know about the times your discussions involve me."

"Understood." Amy replied. "That's actually why I am calling you. I was talking to Jamal at lunch and I wondered if I could invite him to have dinner with us tomorrow night."

I knew that dinner didn't just mean dinner. "Just the three of us?" I asked.

"That's what I was thinking. You could make your lemon chicken. Everyone loves that."

Was I ready for this? Hosting a date between my wife and her lover in our house? It felt very different than the previous weekend at the party, when Carol had been there for me. I had been able to spend time with her when the situation with Amy and Jamal got too intense. I would be performing without a net if it was just the three of us.

I took a deep breath and let it out, "Yeah, that sounds good."

I thought I heard Amy exhale forcefully, too. "Are you as excited and terrified as I am?" I asked her.

She chuckled, "Yeah, I guess I am. Are you sure you are okay with this idea? I don't want you agreeing to things that make you uncomfortable just to make me happy."

I smiled to myself and replied, "I think we are both way outside of our comfort zones at this point. In fact, I think we are becoming addicted to doing things that scare the shit out of us."

Amy murmured her agreement, then became silent.

"I am looking forward to it. I want you to invite him and I want us to go further with this." I said. I patted myself on the back for being totally unambiguous for a change.

Amy said, softly, "Thank you, baby. I have to get back to work. I love you."

"I love you, too." I told her, and ended the call. Then I calmed my nerves by making a shopping list for the meal that I had planned.

After work, I stopped at the store and picked up the items that I needed. I also got a few bottles of good Cabernet. Amy and I were happy with cheaper wines when it was just the two of us, but I felt the need to be a little more extravagant on the wine we would be serving Jamal.

When I got home, Amy was already changed and making dinner. I put away the groceries and the wine, and wrapped her in a hug.

"Did Jamal say he was coming?" I asked.

Amy grinned at me, "You really are excited about this, aren't you? No 'hello, how was your day', just cut straight to the chase."

I felt my color rise. She was right, of course.

"Yeah, he said he would come over. How are we going to handle it after we eat?" she asked.

I had been thinking about that all day. I didn't have a clue as to how to transition from the meal to the events afterward.

"Would you care for some coffee, tea, or perhaps my wife?" I suggested.

Amy punched me in the bicep. "Don't you dare! I'm not some after dinner treat, you know."

"On the contrary, you are my favorite after dinner treat. Also my favorite breakfast, my favorite afternoon snack..."

"Okay, okay! I concede the point to you." Amy said, laughing.

"Why don't we just play it by ear?" I suggested, "That seems to be working for us so far." In the back of my mind I was thinking about the previous weekend, when we almost had to throw a bucket of water on Amy to keep her off of Jamal during the party. I was only worried about how I was going to handle it. I had no concern that Amy would find a way.

We ate dinner and then Amy read for a while as I checked up on email on my laptop. We headed to bed and I watched Amy as she undressed.

"We should change the sheets on the bed before he gets here." I suggested, as I examined the bed for indications of the previous night's romp.

"I will do that while you make dinner tomorrow," Amy said.

"Did Jamal give you any instructions today at work?" I asked.

"What do you mean," Amy replied, "Oh, like not letting me kiss you until he gives permission?''

"Yeah."

"No, but I told him about our activities last night, including our little DP fantasy. I had him pretty worked up and left him that way when lunch was over." She giggled. "He did suggest that we rest up tonight so that we would have lots of energy for tomorrow."

I had an erection from watching Amy undress and thinking about our plans, but I had to agree with Jamal's suggestion. I definitely didn't want to be unable to get it up when he was there! Amy turned out the light and got under the covers next to me. I cuddled with her and she rubbed her butt against me.

"I think Jamal was right. I should abstain for the next 24 hours so I am ready to go tomorrow night."

"Party pooper!" Amy said as she pulled away from me.

"How about if I use one of your new toys on you tonight, as a warm up for tomorrow?" I suggested.

Amy jumped up and ran to the dresser. She pulled open the bottom drawer and dug under the collection of sweaters. When she turned around, she had the 14 inch monster dildo in her hand, the one advertised on the packaging as Mandingo.

She brought it and the pump bottle of lube back to the bed and handed them to me. I looked at the toy dubiously. "Are you sure you want to try this?"

"Yeah," she said breathlessly, "just take your time and get me ready with your fingers first."

She laid back against a stack of pillows and spread her legs, smiling at me expectantly. I crawled between her legs and kissed her shaved pussy, causing her to shiver. When I licked lower, between her prominent labia, I tasted her juices, already flowing from her excitement.

For the next ten minutes I used my tongue and fingers to excite her and open her up. When I moved up from three fingers in her pussy to all four, she gasped. I slowly worked my hand inside her, marvelling at how tight she was around it. Eventually, my hand was buried in her up to the palm, I used the exposed thumb to brush across her clit as a rotated my hand from side to side.

Amy's mouth was agape, and she was staring at her stretched open pussy. She suddenly reached down and grabbed my wrist, causing me to ask, "Am I hurting you?"

"No, but I am about to cum. Try Mandingo now."

I picked up the hefty toy, and smeared a generous amount of the lube all over it. Amy put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back to give me better access. I lined the head of the toy up with her vaginal opening and pushed firmly.

Nothing. The blunt head of the toy was too wide to enter her small opening. She let go of her knees, and used her hands to spread her pussy lips. I squirted some more lube directly onto her pussy lips, and tried again.