Sweet Ass Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the monster started to burrow inward. Amy was panting as the flared head of the phallic toy spread her wider, and then disappeared inside of her.

"Keep going." she said, so I continued to push. I had about six inches of the toy inside her when she gasped, "Wait a minute and let me get used to this."

We grinned at each other, both of us perversely proud of her ability to accommodate a dildo that was as big around as my wrist.

"Try moving it in and out," she said.

It took a lot of force to retract the toy part way. I didn't want to pull it too far out and have to try reinserting it. I pushed it back in and got another inch inside her. After several minutes of work, I was able to move the toy back and forth about six inches, and it was ten inches deep.

"God, that feels so good!" Amy enthused.

I had a firm grip on the base of the dildo, and was moving it slowly in and out as I watched Amy's reaction. Her chest began to flush, which I knew was a sign that she was very excited.

Amy looked up at me from under lidded eyes and said, "Please lick my pussy where my lover's cock is buried, baby."

My own heartbeat quickened at her provocative suggestion. I knew that this request would be repeated at some point in the future when it was a real cock in her pussy, perhaps as soon as the following evening.

I leaned in and licked her clit, and let my tongue trail down to her opening.

"Yeah, baby. Right there. I don't need much stimulation on my clit. I want to feel your tongue licking my pussy lips where his cock is moving in and out of me."

I flattened my tongue on the sheath formed by her stretched labia, and slid it around her juncture with the toy. Amy moaned and grabbed my head holding it in place.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, so I plunged the toy into her repeatedly as my tongue continued to tease her lips. She came, pulling my face tight to her sex. I glanced up and saw her shaking her head from side to side. She was in another world.

Her grip on my hair released, and she tried to push me away, but without much strength. I stopped fucking her with the toy and asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, and I began to slowly pull Mandingo out of her. She had taken an impressive ten inches or so of the huge toy. It was shiny from her secretions, and when the crown appeared, it popped out noiselessly and I set it aside.

Amy was still dilated at least the width of my cock, which was both alarming and exciting. If she didn't tighten back up we would have problems creating enough friction for either one of us to enjoy sex with each other again. I knew the problem was only temporary, but I was hard from thinking about it.

I kissed her pussy again, and sucked gently on her distended labia. She softly said, "That feels nice, Randy. Thank you."

After she regained her senses, she propped herself up on her elbows and asked, "Are you sure that you don't want sloppy seconds?"

I said, "Stop teasing me. You know how much I want to fuck you tonight. I just don't want to have any performance issues tomorrow."

"Poor baby," Amy cooed, but with a smile on her lips. "Maybe you're right. I bet I am able to get you off tomorrow with no problem though. I am starting to pick up on your hot buttons."

I grunted an acknowledgement, both worried and excited by how she might use that knowledge.

We settled down to sleep, and Amy was snoring softly in less than five minutes. It took me considerably longer as I worried about endless scenarios involving me and Amy with other men. Finally, I drifted off.

I dreamed that we were having dinner with Amy's lover, but it was at a busy restaurant, and not at our home. The guy was black, but it wasn't Jamal. After we ate, Amy stood up and pushed her mystery lover's chair away from the table. He got up and pulled out an erect cock that looked exactly like her largest toy.

Amy pulled up her dress, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. It was obvious that she was about to let this guy fuck her right out in the open in the middle of the restaurant.

I glanced nervously at the other customers as the man began working his cock into Amy, and she encouraged him with comments about how good it felt. The other customers didn't seem to be paying any attention to what was going on right next to them!

Amy called to me as she was being fucked by her lover. I met her gaze and she said, "You know what I want."

I stood up next to the table and looked down to where the massive cock was sliding in and out of her. Amy put her hand on my arm to pull me closer, then urged me to bend over. My face was inches from where the two were joined.

"Please do it." Amy begged.

I opened my mouth and began licking, touching both Amy's pussy and the shaft buried in it repeatedly. Amy's moaning rose to a wail, and she and her lover both came. I laid my head on her belly, and watched as the man withdrew his still erect cock from between her legs and let it rest on her pussy. The slimy head was just inches from my lips. Amy said, "I want you to clean him off now," and I came in my pants.

I woke up to a strong feeling of shame and disorientation. I realized that I had actually cum all over myself during the dream. So much for abstaining, I mused.

I lifted the covers gingerly and surveyed the mess. Luckily, I was on my back when I came. It took me ten minutes to clean myself up and get back to bed. Amy slept through the entire incident, which spared me from having to explain things.

It took me even longer to fall asleep the second time, but I managed to sleep without dreaming until the alarm went off the next morning.

Chapter 17

I was able to bury myself in my work on Friday right through the afternoon, and avoid dwelling on what was going to happen that night. As a result, at 3 p.m., I found myself with all of my projects updated, an empty email inbox, and no messages on my phone. I decided to leave work early and give myself some more time to get ready for Amy's 'date' with Jamal.

I got home and began preparing dinner. I was preoccupied with what might happen later, but conscious enough to realize I needed to be careful while slicing the chicken not to cut my thumb off. A trip to the emergency room for stitches would give Amy way more time alone with Jamal than I was ready for.

Amy got home as I was finishing everything. She pranced into the kitchen and kissed me, then continued running up the hall to put on something more attractive than her hospital scrubs.

"When will Jamal get here?" I shouted after her.

"Any minute," she replied from two rooms away, "that's why I am running. Give him some wine and keep him company."

I uncorked a bottle of claret, and poured myself a glass. No sooner did I raise it to my lips than the doorbell sounded.

I opened the door and found a smiling and confident Jamal, who shook hands with me as he entered. In his left hand he had a bottle of wine, which he gave me after we exchanged greetings. I invited him in and looked at the bottle. Stags Leap cabernet, very impressive!

We chatted about work and sports, and I was reminded again why I liked this guy so much. He was very easy to talk to, and he had a way of making you feel like you were a close and trusted friend the first time he met you.

He was dressed casually, like at the party. He had on expensive jeans and a polo shirt, with oxford shoes and no socks. I got a whiff of Hugo Boss cologne. I was wearing the same jeans and striped dress shirt that I had worn to work for 'casual Friday', but didn't pull off the look as well as he did with his height and athletic build.

We finished the claret while we waited for Amy, and I told myself to slow down. I wanted to be involved in the fun later, not passed out while it happened. As I added the pasta to the boiling water, Amy came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Jamal stopped speaking in mid-sentence, and my mouth fell open. Amy had on a short, cap sleeve dress with an empire waist. It came to mid thigh and was made of a rose colored, gauzy material. With a full slip underneath, it would have been adorable. Amy was wearing it with no slip or bra, and what appeared to be very skimpy panties. Not only the shape, but also the color of her nipples were discernable through the fabric. She had her curly blonde hair parted in the middle, with locks at her temples pulled back into a clip at the back of her head, a look similar to Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. Her lipstick and blush were pink, and all of this combined with her lithe body to make her look ten years younger, which would make her illegal for what Jamal and I had planned for her later.

"What's the matter, you guys?" she asked, blushing.

Jamal and I both tried to reply at once. His 'you look amazing' and my 'I love that dress' made Amy blush even more. Instead of withdrawing in shyness though, she seemed to steel herself, approaching Jamal and rising on tiptoes to give him a welcome kiss and hug. He was still so stunned by her appearance that he actually seemed unsure of himself as she pressed her lips to his. Amy smiled with satisfaction at his apparent nervousness.

I was also surprised at that, because it was the first time that I had been around him when he didn't seem to be in control of the situation. I realized that meeting another couple for a private session, as opposed to the party we threw the prior week, was probably more difficult for him than he let on. It made me lower my defenses a bit, and feel more relaxed towards him.

After Amy kissed Jamal, she turned to me and kissed my cheek, whispering, "Do I really look okay?"

"Amazing!" I whispered back, echoing Jamal. I got busy straining the pasta and asked Jamal to open his wine so we could have it with dinner. Amy set the small round table in the kitchen where we usually ate breakfast, instead of the dining room table. She put her wine glass in the middle spot and set up each of us on either side of her.

I told Amy and Jamal to sit down, then I plated their food and served them. By the time I made my own plate and sat down with them, they were eating and talking about work, laughing at some shared incident from earlier in the week. I noticed how happy and animated Amy was, and I realized that she was enjoying the whole experience with both of us, and was not just focused on the opportunity for sex with Jamal later. That made me happy, and I was so proud of how gorgeous she looked!

We all enjoyed the food and conversation during our meal. Jamal was very funny and engaging, and kept us laughing with his stories about growing up in a big family. He was the first of his siblings to attend college, on an athletic scholarship, but eventually all six of his brothers and sisters graduated too.

We were on the third bottle of wine when we finished eating, and I suggested that Amy take Jamal into the living room while I cleared the table. She took his hand and led him from the kitchen as I hurried to scrape and rinse the plates.

I carried the bottle of wine and my glass into the living room, and found Jamal and Amy on the couch. Amy had left a spot next to her, and she patted it to indicate that I should sit there.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Amy asked.

I looked at Jamal and shrugged. He seemed to take it as his cue to assume control of the situation. "Why don't you move over to my lap?" he said to Amy. It was phrased as a question, but sounded more like a command.

Amy looked at me for approval and I nodded. She stood up and sat back down in Jamal's lap, facing me with her legs extended across the sofa in my direction. She put her arms around his neck and looked in his eyes as he drew her face towards him and kissed her.

Once again, the reality of watching Amy share a passionate kiss with another man caused me to experience the delicious mix of anxiety and lust that I was becoming addicted to. I wondered if I would ever be able to see her do that without some small amount of cuckold angst. I hoped not.

Jamal put his large hand on Amy's chest and began squeezing and rubbing her breasts. Amy has sensitive nipples, and I could see that they immediately hardened under the fabric of her dress from his attention. Her eyelids fluttered and she became aggressive in returning his kiss.

Jamal turned to me and said, "Amy tells me you are into feet. Take her shoes off, Randy, and massage her feet."

It was true, I had a major foot fetish. I was surprised to learn that Amy had shared that with Jamal. It was another detail that she shared with him and forgot to tell me about.

I tried to work the buckles on the sides of her wedge sandals and keep track of what they were doing at the same time. It took me a while to get her shoes off, and while I was working on it, Amy was pulling at Jamal's shirt to try to get it out of his pants.

He chuckled and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his broad, chiseled chest. Apparently, that was not enough for Amy, because she pulled her feet out of my grasp and then knelt in front of Jamal to work on getting his pants off. She was grinning at him as she struggled with his belt.

Jamal raised his hips and she pulled his pants down. She had to remove his shoes to get them all the way off, but she finally had him sitting in just his underwear, which was tented dramatically by his ten inch erection.

Amy stared at his package for a few seconds, then pulled at his boxer briefs to remove them. His cock jumped as it was freed from confinement. Amy reached for it tentatively, then slowly stroked it with her hand.

Just like the first time that I watched her do it, I was struck by how big and black his cock was and how small her pale, white hand looked around it. I had watched similar scenes many times in cuckold videos, but knowing that it was my Amy who was about to take on that monster made my breath catch in my throat. Amy was concentrating on Jamal, and I felt forgotten and invisible sitting just three feet from them.

Jamal put his hand on the back of Amy's head, but she was already descending towards him with her mouth open. Just before she reached the head of his cock, she slowed, as if suddenly remembering that I was there, and glanced at me.

She wasn't waiting for permission this time, as her mouth closed around him and she pushed him deep inside. She did maintain eye contact with me though, so she saw the look of lust mixed with trepidation that was on my face.

"That feels good, baby girl," Jamal purred. "You want another load like the one I gave you at work today, don't you?"

Amy's eyes widened in alarm and she watched my face tighten in reaction to finding out that she had sucked his cock at work again. She didn't even hesitate to continue blowing Jamal, however. I was angry, because I told her it was dangerous to her career to play games at work. We would have to talk about it later.

"Why don't you get naked too, Randy?" Jamal asked. "Then we can both enjoy this bitch at the same time."

I wasn't sure I liked Jamal calling Amy that, but I knew that she got off on being treated like a slut from what she told me about her first few encounters with Jamal. I stood up and took off my clothes as Amy continued to work Jamal's cock deeper into her mouth and throat.

When I took off my own briefs, I couldn't help but compare my seven inch erection to the one Amy was working on. She had lately started reassuring me that she enjoyed my cock when we made love, and that Jamal's larger tool was no better than mine at getting her off, but I was still skeptical. I sat back down next to them and stroked myself to hardness.

Jamal urged Amy to stand up, then he reached under her dress and pulled down her panties. She started to pull the dress up to remove it and he stopped her. "Leave it on for now."

He pulled her towards him, and Amy straddled his hips with her knees. She reached down and lifted the hem of her dress to expose her pussy to us, and Jamal grabbed the base of his cock so he could tease her by stroking the head between her labia and across her clit.

Amy's hips bucked slightly as she succumbed to the teasing of her clit. I could see that the inside of her thighs was wet from his stimulation.

Jamal was watching her face, and said,"Tells us what you want, baby girl."

Amy groaned, "Please make love to me."

Jamal chuckled and said, "Makin' love is what you do with your husband. What do you want from me? What do you need from me?" he taunted.

"God, Jamal," Amy moaned, "just fuck me."

Still he hesitated.

"Fuck me with that big, black cock." she finally added.

Once she said that, he scooted forward and pulled her hips down. Amy dropped the hem of her dress, and his cock was partially concealed, but I could still make out the dark shape slowly penetrating her sex through the gauzy material as she lowered herself onto him.

I stopped stroking myself, teetering on the edge of my own orgasm already. Amy stared into Jamal's eyes as she began to ride him. She started slowly, but built up her speed. I was mesmerized by the thought of what was happening beneath her dress, though I couldn't make out any details.

Jamal was smiling at Amy, and without taking his eyes off of her, he asked me to remove her dress. I stood behind her and lifted the dress up as she continued to ride him, uninterrupted. She had to take her hands off his shoulders and raise them up to allow me to pull the dress over her head, but as soon as I did, she reached for him again and pulled him into another deep kiss.

My angst returned as I stood there watching them, holding the dress that I had just removed and feeling like I had just given Amy away to Jamal.

The intensity of the sensations Amy was feeling caused her to drop her face to Jamal's shoulder and lock her hands behind his neck. She hung on to him like a sailor lost at sea, clinging to a buoy, and cried out as he thrust into her from below.

Amy's movement slowed as she tired, and Jamal became frustrated with her lack of motion. He picked her up effortlessly, and put her back down on the couch on her back. Amy gazed at his cock as he lifted her left leg and put the foot over his shoulder to tilt her pelvis up. Then, he buried his cock into her to the balls in one plunge.

Amy cried out but Jamal thrust hard and deeply into her. I caught her eye and mouthed 'are you ok?' as I stood behind Jamal. She nodded her head and clawed at his upper arms as she approached her orgasm.

"Oh my god," she screamed as she came. She grabbed for my hand as she convulsed beneath him. Her right foot came off the floor and hooked behind Jamal's ass, and her left foot flexed with her toes splayed out. Her hand gripped mine like a vice, with strength fueled by a rush of adrenaline.

As her orgasm subsided, her head fell back against the sofa, and her grip on my hand relaxed. Jamal smiled at me and stopped fucking her, resting with his cock still buried inside her. "I think I have her warmed up." he said, sardonically.

"You need to give your man some attention." he told her. Amy let go of my hand and reached for my cock, pulling me close enough to suck me into her mouth. She let me thrust into her, holding her head still on the sofa. I thought about what I had just watched her do, and it made me a little more aggressive than I normally would be. I was practically throat fucking her, but she seemed to be enjoying it, and she reached down to squeeze my balls as I continued.

"That's it baby, suck that big cock." Jamal said.

I knew he was humoring me, given his size, and that my cock was only average, but I appreciated his effort to appease any doubts that I might be feeling under the circumstances.

As Amy rallied from her first orgasm, Jamal asked her, "You ready for your first DP, baby girl?"

Amy looked at me, as if to see what my reaction was going to be. I smiled and said, "I should probably take your ass for this, huh?"