Sweet Ass Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex asked me what she should tell Amy to do. I asked her if she was curious about the size of Jamal's cock, and she gave a tentative nod of her head.

"Alex wants you to play with Jamal's cock and get him erect." I told Amy. Alex put her hands over her face, but didn't contradict me. Amy smiled, and turned to Jamal to give him a kiss as she casually grasped his cock with her hand and began slowly stroking it.

Alex whispered, "I can't believe I am doing this. It is crazy."

I hugged her shoulder, and said, "Is it too much? Do you want to stop? Amy promised you that you didn't have to go any further than you feel comfortable with."

Alex was not listening to me, though. Her attention was riveted to the rapidly expanding cock that Amy had her hand around. Amy put her legs on the lounger so she could lay next to Jamal, and began kissing him as he laid passively while she stroked him. She was still fully clothed, and her left hand went behind Jamal's neck as their kissing got more intense.

Alex's hand fell on my thigh, and she let it rest there as she watched the other couple intently. The feel of her warm, delicate hand on my leg while she was sitting next to me in 'the dress' was all I needed to become aroused. I stayed passive like Jamal, though, worried that Alex might still chicken out.

Amy broke her kiss and looked at Alex as she continued to stroke Jamal. Then she leaned over and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and took six inches of it into her mouth and throat, never breaking eye contact with Alex.

She raised her head and said, "Why don't you take care of my husband, Alex?"

Alex finally glanced at me, and smiled as her hand moved to my erection. She leaned close to me and kissed me as she stroked my rock hard cock. Then she looked back to Jamal and Amy and subconsciously began stroking me in rhythm with Amy's head bobbing slowly up and down the length of Jamal's monster.

I was almost ready to blow my load, and couldn't for the life of me figure out how Jamal was maintaining his control. To buy some time, I suggested that we move inside in case anyone watching us had a night vision camera.

That got Amy's attention, and she glanced at the surrounding buildings nervously as she pulled Jamal's hand to help him up off the lounger. They followed me inside as I towed Alex behind me by the hand, directly to Jamal's king sized platform bed.

Amy took charge, and suggested that I sit in a side chair with Alex, and they would put on a show for us. Alex chewed her lip, but I didn't give her a chance to respond before I sat down and pulled her onto my lap.

She put her arms around my shoulders and watched intently as Jamal stepped behind Amy, who remained facing us. He reached around her and cupped her breasts as he nuzzled her neck. This made Amy's eyelids flutter, and her head fell back against Jamal's shoulder.

Jamal's hands moved down and grasped the fabric of Amy's sundress. He pulled it up, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy, and then her small, perfect breasts, as he pulled it off over her head.

Amy turned to Jamal, and he lifted her off the floor as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

I whispered to Alex, "Jamal likes to pick her up and penetrate her while he is holding her. Has a guy ever done that to you?"

Alex gave a short shake of her head.

We had a great view of Jamal reaching down and lining his big cock up with Amy's wet pussy. She had to clench her legs to raise up a few inches to get him in position, then she relaxed and sank onto his hardness.

Both girls gasped in unison. My own erection was trapped under Alex's butt, and I was still stiff from her earlier efforts. I cautiously put a hand on her breast and began gently squeezing it. She turned to me and locked her mouth on mine in a fierce kiss.

I tugged at her dress as she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. She helped me pull it up until she had to break the kiss to get it over her head. I once again feasted visually on her amazing body as the dress came off, and until she wrapped me in another kiss.

Alex was almost frantic in her excitement, but I wanted her to slow down so we could both enjoy things longer this time around. I told her to take it easy and watch the show that Amy and Jamal were giving us. She wiggled in my lap and moaned in frustration, but calmed down enough to watch quietly.

Jamal laid Amy down on the bed and they continued to kiss as he slowly stroked in and out of her. Amy pushed him onto his back, and climbed on top of him. Alex put her hand between her legs and grabbed my cock so she could rub it against her hot little pussy. I put a hand over her mound and gently rubbed the area above her clit.

Neither one of us could take our eyes off of my tiny, blond wife impaling herself over and over on what seemed like an impossibly large cock in comparison to her small frame. She gazed down at Jamal, her face a mask of lust, as he used his hands to squeeze and rub her breasts.

I couldn't take it any longer and lifted Alex slightly so I could position my cock to penetrate her. She helped me, and we both groaned as she sank all the way down on me to the root. She threw her legs over the arms of the chair and we resumed kissing.

I thrust up into her slowly, and she laid her head on my shoulder as she continued to watch the action on the bed.

Amy whispered something to Jamal, and they changed positions so that she was on her back and he had her legs pinned back with his arms as he thrust into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him as he pounded her.

I was starting to get worried that he was hurting her based on her cries, but she yelled, "Harder! I'm almost there."

His hips became a blur, and Amy screamed, "Oh my god! Yes, yes! Fuck me!" as she came.

Her orgasm was short but intense. She went limp when it ended, and Jamal immediately stopped thrusting to allow her to catch her breath. She grinned up at him and pulled him down in a passionate kiss.

I managed to hold off from coming in Alex through all of that, and she stopped moving when Amy came. After Amy collected her senses, she looked over at us.

"What do you think, Alex? Would you like to join us?"

Alex looked at me, and I said, "You should let yourself go and try it if the idea excites you."

"Will you come with me?" she asked, timidly.

I managed to stand up with my cock still inside her, and she giggled and put her legs around me. I carried her to the bed as she clung to me. She lowered her legs and Amy moved aside to make a space for her next to Jamal.

Alex hesitated, so Amy got up and urged me to lay down with Alex. She finally crawled between me and Jamal and laid on her back with her arms crossed defensively over her chest. I turned her face to me and kissed her until she started to respond. I then drew back and looked at Jamal to direct her attention to him. When she did, he leaned in and kissed her.

Once she started to respond to him, I gently pulled her arm loose and leaned over to kiss her breast. When she felt my lips on it, she put her hand on my head, and I went to work on her nipple.

Alex soon began to squirm, so I moved down between her legs and put my head between her thighs. When my lips touched her sopping wet pussy, she went off like a roman candle. Jamal held her head in his hands as he continued to kiss her, but she thrashed the rest of her body as she came. I had to wrap my arms around her thighs to keep my mouth in contact with her quivering sex.

She finally pushed my head away, shouting "Dostatochno, I can't take any more!"

I raised my head fearing that I had pushed her too far, but she looked back at Jamal and resumed kissing him, turning her body towards him.

Amy sat next to me at the foot of the bed, and we watched as Jamal rolled onto his back and pulled the top half of Alex onto his chest. She swung a leg over his thighs and continued to devour his mouth in her excitement.

He deftly maneuvered her completely on top of him, where she began grinding against his hardness. Amy and I could see the thick lips of her pussy wrapped halfway around his erection as she slid back and forth on it. Her movements became more pronounced until, on one upward slide, his cock head lodged between her pussy lips, bringing her to a sudden halt.

Jamal began to rock his hips, and his cock burrowed into Alex's tight tunnel, a fraction of an inch at a time. She had her eyes clenched shut and was breathing hard through her open mouth. Jamal rolled her over until she was on her back and he was on top of her, then he continued to slowly work more of his manhood into her.

He stopped and stroked her face, and Alex opened her eyes to stare at him in astonishment. She had obviously never had anything the size of Jamal in her pussy before. Alex spread her legs, and Jamal patiently continued his slow stroking.

For ten minutes, he carefully used only the first six inches of his cock to loosen her up. When she started to push against his ass with her heels, he thrusted harder and began his final conquest. Soon, Alex began to wail incoherently, her arms wrapped around Jamal's head and shoulders as he ravished her, working the remainder of his ten inch manhood into her grasping sex.

Amy and I watched in astonishment as Jamal brought Alex to what appeared to be one orgasm after another. She was still crying and clinging to him when he finally gave a shout and came in a series of hard thrusts that caused Alex to clutch at the sheets and whip her head from side to side.

Jamal collapsed on Alex, who became motionless under him. After resting for a minute, he raised his head and wiped the hair away from her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave him a weak smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yes." she replied, as she hugged him tight against her.

"I hope she is on birth control." I whispered to Amy.

She gave me a look and said, "Of course she is. You don't think I would risk letting Jamal knock her up do you?"

That was when I realized that Amy had gotten exactly what she wanted. She smiled at me and said, "We are on our way to turning Alex into our own little personal slut."

Chapter 24

Alex got up and went to the bathroom, and Amy gave me and Jamal a quick set of instructions. When Alex came back, Amy was going down on Jamal to clean him up.

Alex looked uncertain about what was going to happen next, so I gave her a hug and asked her if she wanted to stay over. She looked at the bed and asked who would sleep where. I told her Amy and Jamal planned to sleep together, but there was room for one more on the big bed.

"Where will you sleep?" she asked, with genuine concern.

"I can sleep on the sofa if you want to sleep with them. I am sure Amy would like to play with you herself later tonight or tomorrow morning."

Alex's eyes widened. I don't think she had any bisexual experience to that point.

"You have not been taken care of yet." she pointed out considerately.

"You are sweet." I said, "but there is only one bed here. We could go back to your place if you like."

"What will Amy say about that?" Alex whispered to me.

I turned to Amy and said, "Baby, I am going to take Alex home, okay?"

Amy took Jamal's now recovered cock out of her mouth and said, "Okay, are you going to stay over there?"

I looked at Alex, who gave me a quick nod.

"Yeah, I think so." I leaned down to gave Amy a kiss. She was laying across Jamal's stomach, and his cock was almost touching her chin. My face was only inches away from it.

When she broke our kiss, she whispered, "I wish you were staying here with me so that we could share sucking this big black cock."

I grinned at her and said, "I promise to do that with you soon as a thank you for letting me stay with Alex."

She kissed me again, then dropped her mouth back over Jamal's cock.

Alex and I got dressed and prepared to head out. As we turned toward the door, Amy said, "We didn't get a goodbye kiss from you yet, Alex."

Alex apologized and turned back to sit on the bed to give Jamal a nice, long thank you kiss for dinner. When they finished, she looked at Amy who startled her by pulling her into a passionate kiss. Alex stiffened at first, but then relaxed. As she did, Amy put her hand behind her head and stuck her tongue in Alex's mouth. Alex's eyes grew wide and she looked at me in surprise. Amy kept the kiss going until Alex started to relax again, then she pulled away and said, "You were amazing tonight, Alex. I hope we can do this again very soon."

Alex giggled with nervousness and said she hoped so too. I helped her up and as we walked out Amy wrapped Jamal in an intimate embrace.

Alex was quiet on the ride back to her apartment, and when we got there she said, "You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

"I will be heartbroken if you don't let me stay." I told her honestly.

That got a smile from her, and a fierce hug.

We walked into her apartment arm in arm, and I got my first look into her private life. It was a neat little efficiency apartment, two rooms plus a small bath. Her bed was full size, though, which I was glad to see.

She excused herself and went into the bathroom. I heard water running, and she was gone for almost ten minutes before she reappeared in a tee shirt with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She had scrubbed off her makeup and she looked about thirteen years old.

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her. We kissed, and she put her arms around my waist.

"Do you want to go to bed now?" she asked.

I nodded and took off my clothes as she pulled the covers back and climbed in with her tee shirt still on. I slipped in next to her and we began to make out. She started stroking my cock, and I slid down her body, lifting her shirt. She tried to stop me, and I asked her what was wrong.

"I tried to clean down there, but I didn't get everything out."

I smiled, and said, "You needn't have bothered. I don't mind. It actually turns me on to go down on a girl after she gets a cream pie."

Alex seemed to like my answer, because she leaned over so she could give me an enthusiastic kiss. I returned it, then continued to lick her steamy little pussy.

She came quickly with my mouth on her, and then I had my turn at making love to her. Her pussy was sweet and tight, despite her earlier session with Jamal, and she came again followed by me finishing inside of her shortly after. We fell asleep and didn't wake up until late the next morning.

As I awoke, it took me a second to realize where I was in the unfamiliar surroundings. Alex was still asleep next to me, curled in the fetal position. I carefully picked up my phone, trying not to wake her.

It was almost nine o'clock, and I had no calls or messages. I texted Amy:

Me: Hi baby

I waited about ten seconds, and the ellipses indicating that she was typing a reply appeared.

Amy: GM! How is my little cum slut?

Me: Do you mean Alex or me?

Amy: LOL. I mean sweet ass

Me: Asleep

Amy: Good night?

Me: Yep, you?

Amy: Yep, but the morning promises to be better! Gotta go. Something poking me in the butt.

Me: LOL. TTYL

I laid my phone down and put my arm around the sleeping girl next to me. She stirred, and pulled my arm tight against her chest. My hand was over one breast, but I resisted the urge to play with it, and successfully dozed off again.

When I woke, it was nine thirty, and Alex was out of bed. I heard noises in the kitchen, so I got up and put on my underwear. When I ventured out of the bedroom, I found Alex making scrambled eggs, standing at the stove in the same tee shirt she slept in.

I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck. She reached up with her free hand, stroking my head and smiling at me.

"Good morning, sweet ass." I murmured, as my hands first played with her breasts, then I slid one down to her ass while the other rubbed her mound. She squirmed and told me to stop until we finished breakfast.

She had toast and orange juice already on the table. I sat in a chair, pitching a tent in my shorts from the brief contact with her lush body. She plated the eggs, and put one in front of me and the other on the opposite side of the small table.

I wasn't interested in a civilized breakfast, and pulled her into my lap, picking up her plate of eggs and dumping it on mine. Then I used my fingers to pick up some eggs and feed them to her.

She got into the game, and fed me eggs with her hand, then picked up a slice of toast as I chewed. Eggs and toast were washed down with OJ, and we giggled like children as we fed each other. We were both hungry, and finished the food quickly. As I took the last bite that she offered me, I sucked her fingers clean, causing her to moan.

Between having yet to relieve my bladder, and her squirming in my lap, I was poking her with a very urgent hard on. I put my hand under the hem of her tee shirt and confirmed that she was bare assed. I had her stand up and I pulled off my shorts, then pulled her back on my lap in the chair, straddling me.

She reached down and rubbed my cock head between the meaty lips of her pussy, spreading her moisture around. Then she slid smoothly down until I was fully embedded. We sat that way for a few minutes, with her head resting on my shoulder, until I realized that I felt something wet on my neck. I pulled back to look at her face, and she was crying silently.

"What's wrong, Alex?"

She shook her head, but I was insistent. "Tell me what's bothering you." I said firmly.

"I can't believe what I did last night."

"Are you sorry that you did it?"

She looked at me and shrugged.

"You are just twenty two years old. You're single, beautiful and very sexy. This is the time of your life where you should cut loose and try things that interest you. There is plenty of time for you to settle down later if this lifestyle is not for you. Consider these your wild, experimental years, and give yourself permission to enjoy them."

"Have you not lost respect for me?" she asked.

I had to laugh at that. "You really want to know if the guy who let his wife sleep with another man last night, and who lured you into the whole polyamory scene still respects you? I am the one who should be worried about what you think of me."

She smiled and ground her pussy against me, saying, "I think you feel very good inside me." Then she blushed. "But you are a man, and men have different rules."

"Do you think that is fair? Why should men be allowed to enjoy more than one woman, but not the other way around?"

"Society does not permit it?" she said, uncertainly.

"If you mean puritanical, hypocritical, self righteous prudes, why do you give them that authority over you? I prefer to live by the golden rule, and as long as I am not hurting anyone, I expect to be left to decide what is right and wrong on my own, and not conform to someone else's idea of morality."

She gave me a tentative smile.

"Besides, I have wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you, and I can't believe my good fortune to be here with you, this morning."

She stood up and led me back to the bedroom, where we finished what we started in the kitchen. Afterward, I asked Alex what she had planned for the day, and she said she had a study group meeting for one of her classes at noon. It was almost eleven, so I thanked her for breakfast and told her I would call her later.

I dressed and headed back to Jamal's condo to pick up Amy, calling her on the way.

"What's going on, baby?"

"I am having coffee with Jamal on the balcony, enjoying the sun on my body."

I remembered that she mentioned laying on the balcony naked for him, and my pulse accelerated as I pictured her that way.

"Are you naked?"

Amy laughed, "The way it works is Jamal gives me one of his dress shirts to put on. The first time I came out it was quite innocent. I had the sleeves rolled up and I left the shirt unbuttoned, but wrapped around me."