Sweet Ass Pt. 07

Story Info
Randy and Amy's story continues.
26.7k words
3.73
20.3k
19

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This posting is the continuation of a story I last updated in February. Sorry for the long delay. If you want to read the previous parts, click on my username to go to my submissions page. Thank you to all of the readers who provide feedback and encouragement to the writers.

*****

Chapter 27

The week after our trip to the beach with Jamal and Alex featured four consecutive nights where Amy ambushed me when I got home from work, demanding sex. She couldn't get the image of me sucking off Jamal out of her head. She asked me to describe how it felt to go down on another guy for the first time, and if we were fucking while I talked about it, my verbal description would send her into an orgasm.

The fact that Amy got so excited about it helped me to come to terms with what I did. I also had to admit after the retelling of the story that it had been exciting for me at some level. I started to care less about what other people would think of me if they found out, and that freed me to admit that while it happened, I enjoyed the same sense of power that some women describe when they give head to a guy.

Carol started coming to yoga classes again. She had a new piercing in her nose, and rather than a diamond stud in it, she wore a small ring in her nostril. She continued with the gothic makeup, and she seemed to be losing weight. In fact, she was becoming even skinnier than Amy.

The result was that although Carol was in her mid thirties, she looked a decade younger based on her appearance. She was also becoming something of an exhibitionist. She wore yoga pants with no panties, and during class she frequently got a very pronounced camel toe. Sometimes her clit piercing was discernable under the fabric, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when she wore a nearly sheer pair of Lululemon yoga pants to one class.

After the class was over, Amy asked Carol if she realized that her pussy was on display, and Carol blushed. She confided in us that Brad made her wear the pants without underwear, and although she was mildly ashamed, she was even more turned on by the fact that Amy confirmed her worst fears.

Carol then told Amy that Brad instructed her to invite anyone who asked about her lack of underwear to meet her in the parking lot after class to confirm it. She basically had to fuck anyone who questioned her. She added that she wasn't sure, but he might even be outside waiting to see if anyone followed her out.

I could see from Amy's expression that she was torn between anger and arousal at what Carol was telling her. "How do you feel about that?" she asked Carol.

"I'm terrified, but my pussy is so wet I am afraid it's soaking through these damn pants."

Carol tried to laugh at her own joke, but it was forced. Amy wrapped her in a hug and said softly, "Why are you letting Brad do this to you?"

Carol returned Amy's hug briefly, then gathered herself, pushing away from Amy. "I am addicted to the feeling of excitement that I get with Brad. He might do anything with me, and he is always thinking up new ideas. We went for a walk in the park last weekend, and he made me wear a dog collar so he could lead me on a leash. Several people stared at us as we passed them, and I knew they realized I was his sub. It was humiliating and exciting at the same time. I could imagine them thinking, 'if she lets him do this to her in public, what does she let him do in private?

We were walking one of the wooded paths and there was no one close by, and he told me to take off my panties and carry them in my hand. A voice in my head was screaming 'NO!' even while I calmly peeled them down from under my short skirt and pulled them off over my sneakers. I balled them up in my hand and he said, 'hold the waist band with two fingers and let the panties dangle.'

We walked like that past several couples, and a family with small children. I couldn't make eye contact with any of them, though I could feel them staring at me. Then we approached a group of three young college guys, and I could see them staring at us from a distance and talking to each other. Brad saw them too, and asked me if he should let them fuck me. I panicked and begged him not to make me fuck them in the woods. I knew we would get caught, and I worried about being arrested and everyone seeing the story on the evening news.

I think Brad was seriously considering it, but he relented and said, 'you will have to make amends for disappointing me.' We passed the three young men, and they said hello. Brad tugged my collar, so I responded and smiled at the guys. They kept walking and I couldn't stop myself from looking back at them. They had stopped and were watching us. Brad acted as though he didn't see what was happening, but he was smiling to himself.

We went a little further and Brad suddenly led me off the path and into some mountain laurel. He told me that he wanted me to pee before we headed back to the car. I was so relieved that he didn't make me take on the three college guys, that I squatted right there and voided my bladder.

I was glancing around nervously and trying to hurry, so I didn't notice Brad pull his cock out of his pants until I looked up. He told me he had to pee too, and then started with his cock pointed right at me! I grabbed it and aimed it away, but some of his pee struck my arm and left thigh. When he was done he said, 'now clean me off.'

I had wiped myself dry with my panties, and started to use them on him, and he said, 'not with those filthy things, use your mouth.' I was humiliated, but very nervous, so I put my mouth on his cock and began sucking it clean.

Of course, he started to get an erection, and I realized when I looked at his face that I was going to have to finish him in order to get him to leave, so I went to work. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me, but I wanted him to hurry so I let him go and just held onto his hips.

I could feel him getting close and he gasped, 'You are doing a wonderful job, my little slut. Play with your pussy as I cum down your throat.'

He held my head against his crotch as he came, and I frigged myself silly using both hands. I wanted to cum so bad, and I was close when he said, 'Excellent work, even the three boys who followed us seem to be enjoying it.'

I came hard when he said that and almost bit off the poor man's cock . It would have served him right, though." Carol concluded with a wry smile.

"Jesus," gasped Amy, "did the three guys say anything to you?"

"They were watching us from the trail, and when I turned around to look at them after I came, they got nervous and left."

Amy seemed to make up her mind about what to do. "Everyone else is almost gone. Go to your car and wait for us. Leave your backpack here" She told Carol.

Carol nodded and left. I waited for Amy to tell me her plan.

"Can you believe how crazy Carol's relationship is with Brad?" she asked.

"What do you want to do?"

Amy gave me a quick grin. "I think I get to fuck Carol."

"What if Brad is out there?" I asked.

"Here is my plan..."

After she told me her idea, she sent me out the back door carrying everyone's backpacks. I circled the building but stayed out of sight where I could see the parking lot.

There were four cars left in the lot. Besides Carol, who was waiting by her car, there was our car, another car with tinted windows not far from Carol's, and the fourth car nearest the building was clearly empty.

Amy exited the building and walked slowly to Carol. They chatted for a minute, then they both laughed and Amy put her hand on Carol's arm. Carol glanced around nervously and Amy pulled her close and kissed her.

The kiss was passionate, but short. Amy opened the back door on Carol's car and Carol climbed in. Amy followed her,and shut the door behind her. They lowered the windows on the car to get some relief from the lingering warmth of the evening.

It was still light out, so the girls talked for a minute, then Amy slowly slid down in the seat and out of sight. Carol's head rolled back against the back of the seat and she closed her eyes.

I waited, and several minutes later, the door of the car with tinted windows opened and Brad stepped out. He walked over to Carol's car and leaned down to talk through the open back window.

Amy's head reappeared, and she shook it at Brad as he pulled the door open. It looked like he was going to climb in, but he stopped as Amy said something to him. He looked around the lot and apparently decided to follow her directions.

The open door shielded him from view from the street, but I could see everything that was happening behind it from my vantage point. When Brad was satisfied that no one was watching, he quickly dropped his shorts and underwear together and took them off. He handed them to Amy, then crawled into the crowded back seat and pulled the door shut.

Carol was against the other door of the car, and Amy once again disappeared from sight. Brad still had on a tee shirt, and he maneuvered around to face in Carol's direction. From where I stood, it looked like they were talking to each other from opposite sides of the back seat, then Brad began to move and it was obvious he was thrusting his hips, out of sight below the window.

Based on Amy's plan, she was now going down on Carol and being fucked by Brad. I went to our car and watched and waited for Brad to orgasm. After several minutes, he closed his eyes and dropped his head back, and while he was distracted, I started my engine.

A few minutes later, an arm appeared and pulled Brad down out of sight. I put our car in gear and rolled up behind Carol's car. She was still sitting up, and she could see when I was in position. She smiled and winked at me, then said something to the couple out of sight below her on the seat. She pushed open her door and stepped out slowly, like she needed to stretch. I could see that she was naked from the waist down, and had Brad's shorts in her hand.

She glanced into the car and then walked quickly to where I was waiting and got in the back seat, leaving the door open. A minute later, Amy tumbled out of Carol's car, also naked from the waist down, and bolted to my car. She was laughing as she ran.

Once she was inside, she yelled, "Go, Randy!"

I accelerated away and turned into the street. As I stopped briefly before turning, I glanced back and saw Brad standing behind the door of Carol's car with a confused look on his face.

Amy and Carol were giggling in the back seat, and Amy told me to stop at the end of the block.

From there, the girls kept an eye out the back window, looking back to the parking lot where Brad was. A few minutes later, Carol's phone rang, and she fished it out of her backpack.

"Hi Hon, what's happening?" she asked after she answered.

We couldn't hear what Brad said to her, but her face wrinkled into a smile and she chuckled.

Amy took the phone from Carol and said, "Hi Brad, this is mistress Amy. You are being punished for cuming before I told you that you could."

She paused, as Brad replied, then she laughed, "I think you are right, we did accidently take your shorts with us. I want you to put on the yoga pants you made Carol wear to class and walk down to the end of the street in them. We will give you back your pants here."

Amy listened to Brad's reply, grinning and stroking Carol's face. "I already gave you your reward, you greedy little boy. Now do as I say and get down here." With that she ended the call and broke into another gale of laughter with Carol.

We watched, and a few minutes later we saw a figure in a tee shirt and yoga pants emerge onto the sidewalk. He had a long block to traverse, and before he got to us a couple walked past our car headed in his direction. We watched as he passed them, and saw the couple turn and gawk at the guy with the goatee and the see through yoga pants.

When he got to the car, he opened the front passenger door and sat next to me, saying, "Hi Randy, how are you?" as though it was perfectly normal for a guy to be dressed in a barely opaque pair of leggings and a tee shirt.

"Hey Brad." I replied, grinning at him.

We went back to the parking lot and dropped Brad and Carol off at their cars. Both had a chance to put on their own clothes on the way. Brad asked what we were doing for the rest of the evening, and I wondered if Amy would invite them home with us.

Amy looked at me and winked, "I am going to let Randy take me home and finish what you started, Brad."

She remembered to invite Carol and Brad to Jamal's party for his younger brother. Brad asked what kind of party it was, and Carol said it was just a cocktail party. She knew that Brad was interested in participating in an orgy, so she added that our friends, Annette and Patrick, who hosted our first gangbang, were going to be there.

When we got home, Amy gave me a hug and said, "Thank you for being such a good sport about tonight."

I asked her if she had a good time with Brad in the back seat of Carol's car.

"He did actually make me have a small orgasm, but I wasn't going to admit it to him after he came so fast. I was just getting into it with Carol when I felt him spurt. How about we go to bed and I will tell you all the gory details while you clean me up with your wonderful tongue?"

She knew it was an offer I wouldn't refuse.

Chapter 28

When we got off the elevator on Jamal's floor, we could hear the music coming from his apartment from the hallway. Amy didn't even bother to knock on the door, she just walked right in, so I followed her.

There were about twenty people already there, and Amy quickly spotted our host making drinks in the kitchen.

"I'm going to go say hi to Jamal." She told me with a wink and a squeeze of my ass.

I saw Carol and Brad in the living room and nodded, then made my way through the crowd towards them.

I shook Brad's hand, then gave Carol a quick kiss. She grabbed my face and pulled me back to her, giving me a lingering kiss with a flirty flick of her tongue between my lips. When she released me I thanked her.

"It's only fair, given the kiss your wife is giving Jamal in the kitchen."

I turned and saw Amy engaged in a passionate kiss with Jamal as several surprised guests looked on. They finally released each other and Jamal started introducing Amy to his other friends.

I felt an arm around my waist, and I turned to see that it was Alex. "Why is your wife molesting my boyfriend in the kitchen?" she asked me with a knowing smirk.

I laughed and kissed her, and as she hugged me she whispered, "I have been thinking about you since the weekend at the beach. You were amazing." Then she stuck her tongue in my ear and swirled it around.

I had been there less than five minutes, and I was already semi-hard from the two girls' playful greetings. Life is very good! The four of us caught up on recent activities for a few minutes, then Brad asked Carol to get him another glass of wine. She took his glass with a smile and turned towards the kitchen.

It was then that I noticed that her top, which was a fine metallic jersey knit halter. It was completely open in back and two narrow strings from the bottom corners were tied in a bow at her waist, leaving the fabric on the sides loose and revealing the outer curve of her breasts. The open back revealed another shock. She had a tattoo that covered two thirds of her torso outlined in black ink. It was a stylized portrait of a geisha, seen in profile.

Alex noted it too, and asked Brad about it. He said that Carol decided to start it a week ago, and it took the artist five sessions just to finish outlining the design. I told Brad it was beautiful, and Alex nodded her agreement.

Alex was dressed very sexy too, with a semi-transparent white blouse that featured two large pockets strategically placed over the breasts to obscure them. It was tucked into a black PVC mini skirt, and she wore hot pink stiletto heels to complete the outfit. Her tattoos were also visible through her blouse.

Brad said, "I love that skirt, Alex. Where did you find it?"

Alex thanked him for the compliment, and told him about shopping with Jamal during the week, and his insistence that she allow him to buy her a new outfit for the party. "I think he was embarrassed to have me show up in the jeans and tee shirts I normally wear to school."

"Well you certainly look beautiful and sexy in that outfit." Brad said as I nodded agreement.

Carol returned with Brad's wine and handed it to him, then she turned and leaned over to pick up her own glass off the coffee table. As she bent forward, her blouse fell away from her chest, briefly revealing her breasts, including the nipple rings.

When she stood back up she caught me looking, and smiled. "See anything interesting?"

Alex and Brad were still conversing, so I leaned close to Carol and said, "You look amazing tonight. It seems that Brad has turned you into an exhibitionist. I really like your new tattoo, and I wish I could play with those rings in your nipples."

Carol emitted a deep, sexy laugh and give me a smoldering look. "I do enjoy showing off my body more since I met Brad. I wish you could play with my nipples too, baby. I'm just afraid it would take this party in a completely different direction."

I asked Carol if Brad was still after her to participate in a gangbang with him, and she told me it was his main motivation for coming to the party, so he could meet Annette and Patrick and talk to them about it.

I asked her about how she felt about it, and she shivered. She confided that she was not sure if she could do it, but if it happened she wanted me to be there with her.

"Sure," I told her, "I would love to participate."

Amy appeared and gave Carol, Brad and Alex kisses, then she claimed me by putting her arm around my waist. She took in the outfits that the other girls had on and said, "I didn't know this was going to be a contest to see who could look the sexiest. You two make me feel like a Sunday school teacher in this dress."

Now, in defence of Amy, no Sunday school teacher in their right mind would wear the dress she had on to church. It was a form fitting knit that only covered her to mid-thigh and both the front and the back of the dress featured deeply plunging neck openings that required careful movements to keep the dress from falling off the shoulders, completely exposing the wearer from the waist up. Like her girlfriend's outfits, there was no way to wear a bra with it, either.

The girls made Carol turn so that they could take a close look at her new tattoo, and they stroked her back as they examined it. Carol bit her lower lip and whispered to Brad that if the girls didn't stop caressing her she was going to soak through the crotch of her jeans. Brad laughed and said he would remember that for later.

I reflected on the fact that I wouldn't be standing with three of the hottest and most provocatively dressed women at the party if I hadn't made my original mistake with Alex. That kiss led to my wife and I opening our marriage, Alex coming into our circle of friends and relaxing her inhibitions about sex, and Carol experimenting, first with us, then with her new boyfriend, Brad.

Just as I finished that thought, Annette and Patrick arrived and made their way over to us, and I added them to the list of sexy people in my life.

Amy greeted both Annette and Patrick with kisses on the mouth, and she held onto Patrick afterwards to exchange pleasantries with him as I had a chance to welcome Annette to the party.

I introduced Annette and Patrick to the rest of the group, and Jamal joined us to offer his greetings. Annette had a big smile as Jamal hugged her and it reminded me that their friendship and sexual relationship predated my introduction to either of them. It was obvious that Annette had a soft spot for her charming, black lover that went beyond their sexual familiarity. Jamal was delighted to see her as well.