Sweet Butt Ch. 03: Serving

Story Info
It's time to go out and serve the customers.
3k words
4.51
33.9k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needles eyed Sarah as she entered the bar area from the back room. She turned to find him ogling her and snickering. Her cheeks turned a bright red, and she squeezed her thighs together. The thick seam of her now booty jean shorts placed pressure on her clit which sent a shudder up her spine.

Sarah made her way through the sea of leather, dirty jeans, and grit to the nearest group of men in need of beverages. She swiped at a lock hair held together with a glob of drying cum. She tucked it behind her ear and took a deep breath for courage.

"Hey there," she interrupted their laugh. "What can I get you, boys?" She turned on her charm. She smiled big. She rolled her shoulders back and stuck out her chest. Sarah knew what made tips go up. She wasn't completely naïve.

The men stopped their laughter and peered at her. The tallest, the one with his back to her, turned to peer over his shoulder before turning his front to Sarah.

Sarah stood in her new slutty uniform, the bottom of her breasts exposed, her puffy and aroused pussy lips barely contained, and her ass cheeks were falling out of her shorts. She felt their eyes crawling on her skin. It only spurred the need her earlier use had sparked. However, she waited. It was her job to serve them and serve them she would.

The tall one looked back to the men around him. He raised a brow. No one seemed to say anything. Her confidence wavered. Had she done something wrong?

"Chuck got waitresses now?" The tall man asked.

Sarah gulped. "Mr. Brunt hired me to serve-"

The wide and rough hand clapped on her right butt cheek. Sarah stumbled forward as the sting seemed to beeline for her clit. She regained her composure while the men laughed around her.

"To serve yoooouuu-" Her voice went up an octave as the man's fingers dug into her flesh. He gripped and kneaded her exposed ass flesh.

"Mr. Brunt." The tall man snorted. "You a sweet butt?" He asked as his finger dipped into the crevice of her ass.

Sarah rocked up on her heels. Her nipples, fully erect, could be seen through the thin cut-off shirt she wore. Her jeans were offering her no protection from his invasion, and soon his digit found the pucker of her anus. "I-I-II.." She stammered.

"Nope." Axel came around from behind her.

The hand was removed from her ass, and Sarah was both relieved and disappointed. There was something erotic about a man taking from her what he wanted. There was also something humiliating about being manhandled before a group; humiliating and oh-so-hot.

As the thought entered Sarah's mind, she blinked. It startled her. When did she become so depraved? Had she lost any sort of moral compass in just a few hours?

As if to awaken her from her little daydream, someone lifted her shirt the few inches needed to expose her breasts. She shook her head slightly and noted it was Axel's hand cupping her left breast.

"Hang around, she ain't been made a sweet butt yet. Still proving herself." He clarified. Though, Sarah had no idea what any of all that meant.

Axel's thumb and forefinger came down on her nipple. He pulled it from her body, and she leaned into the pull. She whimpered.

The tall man seemed to take Axel's lead. He took cupped, kneaded, and found her nipple. However, while Axel's pull was slow and torturous, the tall man's was quick, abrupt and devious. It was as if he wanted to match where Axel was.

Sarah let out a moan which muffled by the sound of the busy bar. "Responsive little slut ain't she?" The tall man commented. It received a cheer from the group.

"So far." Axel released her nipple. "Chuck wanted to let you know that she is open. This is her training period." When he said 'training,' he eyed Sarah. Sarah lowered her head. The conversation only spurred another loud cheer from the group which now surrounded her.

Axel patted her on the behind as another hand reached for her now open breast. The fingers awkwardly groped at her as if blindly searching for something. They found her nipple and the fingers twisted it hard. She squeaked and her knees bent.

Axel laughed. He stroked her hair looking into Sarah's pained expression. "You be good now." He patted her exposed cheeks. "Chuck expects you to serve anyone and give them anything they ask." He winked before pinching her behind and walking away.

The circle of men around her came in closer. Hands were everywhere. Sarah's shirt was peeled from her. It must have been tossed to the side. Sarah never saw it again. Two hands, possibly the same man's gripped at her breasts. The torture of pinches, twists, and kneading ensued.

Sarah's head lulled back and hit a wall of flesh. The tall man seemed to be supporting her weight. It was then she realized it was his hands that had possession of her breasts. From this angle, she could see the bottom of his chin and his smile as he toyed with her.

Her freshly cut shorts were stripped from her next. However, they got hung up on her boots. The men around her seemed content in leaving them there. A hand thrust between her thighs. It was turned sideways, so the edge of his palm and his forefinger were used to press into her slit.

Sarah whined as he pushed harder. Her swollen clit responded throbbing in achy need. His hand glistened, and it rocked back and forth teasing her with just enough sensation to amp up her sexual need but not enough to get her anywhere near the edge of orgasm.

There were two sets of hands on either one of her ass cheeks. The squeezed, pinched and pulled at them. She heard someone spit and then felt the pressure of a finger against the pucker of her hole. She squealed and attempted to wriggle away.

The tall man's firm grip on her breasts held her against his chest. She couldn't do more than wriggle against him. He laughed. "Where do you think you're going?" He rumbled.

"On the table!" Called the man with his hand pushing up against her pussy.

"Good idea!" One of the men gripping her ass agreed.

The tall man pushed up on her armpits. He lifted her up off the floor and before she knew it, she came crashing down on a table. It wobbled and glasses, bottles, and who knows what else were flung to the floor.

Someone pushed Sarah's feet up and yanked her knees wide apart. Her puffy, aroused, lower lips spread in this vulgar position. Sarah's mind drifted into a fog of hedonism and shame.

I shouldn't be allowing this; she thought to herself as a set of fingers pinched one side of her pussy lips while other probed for her clit. She groaned and bucked her hips forward. I shouldn't be wet. She told herself when the digit pressed into her, and she arched her back.

The tall man tugged at her armpits again. Her entire body slid further down the table. Her head hung off the side. "Open." He instructed.

Sarah opened her mouth and was surprised when a short, thick cock filled it. She had expected him to have a longer, maybe thinner cock. However, what filled her mouth now like a thick sausage of average length. Her mouth stretched around the girth, and she gagged for that reason alone.

One man's mouth came down to her left breast. However, he did not kiss her soft and sweet. No, this man bit her. His teeth dug into her flesh hard. The pain shot right to her clit. Sarah jerked on the table and attempted to scream. The tall man shoved his cock deeper into her throat.

Two fat fingers filled her pussy, shoved her toward the cock in her throat. She reached for the table in an attempt to steady herself. She was filled from both sides, and it was intoxicating.

It took a few good thrusts before the tall man and whoever had her hand in her cunt to get a rhythm. However, when they did, it was like a fire within her. Sarah's legs twitched as the man fingering her assaulted her cunt.

He opened his fingers within her, stretching her canal. He pressed his thumb against her clit and laughed when her body twitched in response. Sarah heard the man joke to someone that he could make her "do a trick."

He stuffed a third finger into her, and she ached. It hurt. It burned. Her body jerked. The group laughed. Shame consumed Sarah; an erotic shame she never knew possible. Sarah wanted so much more. Her brain was drunk on greedy sexual need. She gagged hard on the cock pistoning in and out of her throat. The dried cum on her face smeared in with more spit and snot as the tall man worked her throat like a pussy.

Eventually, the tall man pulled his cock out. She caught a brief glimpse of the swollen purple head. She screamed when the man on her breast bit her again. It was then a shot of cum splashed on her tongue. Another rope went up her nose. She lost track of where the rest went. She cried uncontrollably as she felt the man bite harder on her under-boob.

Sarah barely had time to catch her breath before a long narrow cock forced into her mouth. He wasn't even fully hard, though he filled her mouth and teased the back of her throat. The biting on her breast had stopped. She assumed the man fucking her mouth now was Mr. Biter.

For a split second, Sarah thought of biting his dick. However, the thought was fucked right out of her mind when she felt something cool and gooey against her ass cheeks. The man roared with laughter at how she jumped and seemed to try to get away.

Sarah was held down at the waist. Someone or someones pulled her knees apart. The fingers from her cunt were removed. The cock in her mouth grew in length as he got to his full length.

"Has anyone fucked this ass?" Came a cry from somewhere at her feet.

The idea of it revolted Sarah. The idea of someone invading her most sacred of holes made her heart pound harder in her chest. It seemed to only spur on the man claiming her mouth. He pushed past her gag reflex, and Sarah's entire body convulsed. Spittle exploded from the corners of her mouth.

Someone spread her pussy lips wide apart. A finger pressed against her clit and mercilessly rubbed her while something pushed against the tight opening of her behind. Sarah would have whimpered in protest, but her mouth was stuffed.

As a finger slid past her anal ring, her orgasm rocked her. It came on as a surprise. All the muscles in her body locked up and released at once. She trembled on the table. Her throat spasmed around the cock within it.

As she rode the wave of her orgasm, the finger on her clit pushed into her pussy. Two fingers dove into her asshole. She twisted at the waist. Her head held by Mr. Biter as his cock swelled and jerked.

Soon another splatted of jizz sprayed on her face. It went in her eye, her hair, and she gasped for breath. She writhed on the tabled as she was finger fucked by now three fingers in her cunt and two in her now well-greased asshole.

Her eyes sealed shut with cum, had no idea who was now mounting her mouth. The cock was full length, though a disappointing length. She couldn't believe she wanted the cock to stretch her mouth painfully. It just wasn't as hot when it was smaller. When did she become such a cock connoisseur?

Instead, the man's cock barely touched her throat. However, the man was quite eager. Short, shallow thrusts against her tongue had him moaning loudly. He gripped onto her tits for leverage while fucking her mouth.

The fingers inside her lower half were relentless. "Think I could fist her?" Someone asked when a fourth finger threatened her opening.

Sarah felt like she was splitting. It burned. She ached. She was over sensitive from her orgasm. Her ass felt like she had to shit as someone curled his finger inside her. She groaned on the cock which twitched in her mouth.

Spurt. Spurt. Ahhh. The man in her mouth came all too quickly. He tasted musky and sour. He withdrew and used his now spent cock to mix the sperm that decorated her face. She used the time to breathe. It felt like forever since Sarah had been able to breathe.

The biter was back. Now he was on the opposite breast. His teeth clamped down on her nipple, and Sarah howled. The group of man laughed. "I think she likes it!" The shout got a chorus of chuckles. Sarah's cries of pain were drowned out.

It wasn't long that someone realized her mouth was not being used. Another cock came barreling toward her; to her disappointment it was flaccid. Sarah sucked on him, thankful she could still breathe through her nose. This man kneaded her free breast while Mr. Biter went to down with small soft nipples around the other breast.

Her legs stretched wide open hurt. Her pussy from the feverish fucking felt raw. Her asshole felt gaping as now a third finger worked into her. Sarah was tired. How long had she been on that table? How long was she used as a piece of meat?

Sarah's tongue curled around the cock in her mouth. She lapped at it. She closed her lips around it and sucked her warm mouth to cradle it. It came to life. He was a grower.

Soon, the cock filled her throat. She heard the man growl and pulled his hips back. He thrust in and it sent Sarah down the table with force causing the fingers in her lower half to be jammed up harder and farther than before.

Sarah clawed at the table. Each downward throat had the same result. Knuckles pressed against her clit. A finger within her curled toward her g-spot. It was going to be painful, she knew it.

Her throat filled and it blocked all air from filling her lungs. The man held his cock deep inside her. He buried her nose in a nest of unclean curls. If she could have gagged more, Sarah would have.

Someone pinched her clit. She shook. They laughed. Someone removed the fingers from her ass. She got dizzy from lack of oxygen. When the cock was removed from her throat, she gasped hard. Semen, spit, snot, and tears covered her face.

Then, then she felt. Then the thumb, a man was trying to work his hand into her pussy. She cried against the cock now shallowly pumping in and out of her mouth. She reached between her legs to protest. Her hands were held down.

"Easy now CS Sue." A familiar voice warned her. "You gotta relax and let him do it." Who was that? Why did she know that voice?

Mr. Biter must have backed off her. He gently kneaded her breasts. It would have felt good had he not bruised her thoroughly with his bites. Now they ached with each press of his hand against them.

The cock only dipped into her throat every third or fourth thrust. It seemed the owner of the cock was slowly fucking her mouth now. She imagined everyone around her were fascinated with someone attempting to fit his entire fist inside her.

She shook hard. Whoever was working her clit teased her. The man backed off when she got close only to allow the hand within her to push further. All five fingers were inside her. However, the man couldn't get past his knuckles.

The bar seemed to have gone silent. Either that or Sarah had gone deaf. Her focus was on the painful full feeling in her cunt. Her ass gaped beneath the hand.

"You've proven yourself to be a good cock sucker." The voice praised, and it hit her. It was her boss. The praise enveloped her. It sent the warm feeling to pool in her belly. She wanted to revel in his praise.

The cock in her mouth jerked then. The cock owner pulled out and sprayed his spunk on her face, just as everyone else had done before. Now it felt like four sets of hands were attacking her breasts. Her jaw was sore. Her throat ached. Cum dripped down her cheek.

Sarah panted wildly. She twisted on the table. However, the strong hands held her down. She groaned and whined as the hand pushed into her sex. The knuckles hurt against her opening.

The pinches, poking and massaging her breasts only made the experience an odd combination of pain, humiliation, and pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure seemed to be winning though. Sarah's protests faded away. She laid back and experienced.

POP! The flash of pain radiated through her. Her eyes widened, and she stared up at the ceiling. It fit. The man's fist was inside her, and it shoved her harder over the edge than she had ever been shoved before. She screamed at the top of her lungs at the feeling of fullness.

It was nothing she had ever felt before. The pressure; the burn; the stretching; it was the most erotic feeling ever. The men cheered.

As Sarah quaked in orgasm the hand moved within her sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body. Ever so slightly she felt him pull back and then push in again. She cried again. It hurt. God, it hurt. Tears spilled down her cheeks. They were ruining her body. It was a fleeting though as the orgasm crashed against her brain washing it away.

She must have lost consciousness at that moment. The world went black. It went silent. Nothingness.