Sweet Catherine at 18 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy laughed. "Well, she's too big to ride on my knee these days so this is the next best thing."

He touched Catherine's waist and squeezed a little. George had pulled up, and he and the two fishermen watched Andy's hands. Catherine went all goose-bumpy and held his wrists.

"Cute little nipples, eh?" he said to the other men and Catherine watched their faces and kind of pushed down as his hands lifted and felt her.

She checked back over her shoulder to be sure Robbie wasn't watching. He was right there though and she blushed back at him but he zoomed off.

She had pushed Andy's hands lower and he sat there fiddling with the edge of her bikini bottoms. He was just chatting and laughing with George and the two other old men. The three of them were staring at her hard nipples and looking down at her legs and her little pants. Andy had fiddled the edge of them down off her hips a bit. He was tugging at the elastic and making the front of them roll down and reveal the top of her little landing strip.

Catherine's legs were straddling the jet ski so her thighs were apart and he couldn't actually pull her pants down any further. "We're heading over to the cove," Andy said, and Catherine pressed right back against his body as he hooked his two index fingers in the front and stretched down past her landing strip.

He held the front of her pants down and let the old men have a look at her pussy. "Fuck yeah!" one of them groaned but Andy just laughed and then zoomed off to leave them with their mouths gaping. And he cruised around the headland to an inlet where the water calmed completely and there was a small sandy beach surrounded by cliffs of rock. There were about a dozen people - a couple of women and the rest middle aged men. The women were nude and a few of the men were too.

Robbie ran after Catherine. "Hey they're nude!" he exclaimed nervously.

"Yeah, this is the next level. Completely optional," Andy explained. "Have a look! She's all right isn't she?"

The woman they were passing was probably only 30 or so. She looked firm and quite slim, with nice full boobs and a shaved pussy, although her legs were folded to the side modestly.

Andy led to a spot where a few men were set up, and they all turned to watch. Catherine was still topless and she just smiled back at them as they looked her over. Andy stepped out of his swimmers. His cock swung free and she tried not to squeal.

"Your turn," he grinned.

Old George was sitting on the sand watching. Robbie was dumb struck.

Catherine untied her skirt and let it go. She then took a breath and hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottoms and pulled them down.

A few other men had turned to watch. There were about six all up, plus Andy and George.

She stood there nude in front of them all for a moment without moving. She had shaved the night before so her slit was bald and they were all staring at it. Her legs were tingling so much they were numb but finally she was able to move again and she got down on her knees and took her towel from her bag. She then laid her towel out and bent over on her hands and knees to fix it properly.

Andy had a view of her from behind and George shifted and leant around for a look as well. It was a perfectly smooth slit, bare and pink. Robbie was also just staring at it and she looked back over her shoulder at the three of them. Then she looked beyond to the other men still watching.

Andy stayed on his front to conceal his erection. Robbie sat down without saying anything. He was shocked beyond arguing.

Catherine was glowing. She sat down and started with the suntan lotion, rubbing it on her arms and shoulders. She smiled to herself when she started on her belly and smoothed it up over her breasts and she rubbed in a bit more than she needed to. She then did her legs, being careful to keep them together. She suddenly loved being nude in front of strangers, especially older men. It was something she had never dreamt of before but it was very exciting.

Robbie was watching the other woman walking around and Andy and George were looking too. Catherine met the eyes of a man lying facing her. He was up on his elbows looking directly at her legs.

She parted them slightly, bending her knees up a bit and allowing them to stray a bit. He didn't look up but his eyes widened and focused, which made her heart thump. She then swayed her knees together and then allowed them to stray a little wider apart.

That time she caught George looking and she met his smile shyly. She wriggled her feet in the sand and kept her knees apart like that and let him have a look. She then met Robbie's eyes and he looked down at her pussy then back up. She just held his gaze steadily, feeling her cheeks redden and heat up with guilt.

Catherine stayed resting back on her elbows with her knees apart so the men could enjoy looking at her pussy. She also enjoyed looking at them -- at their cocks. Andy rolled over after a while and she had a chance to sit there watching his rather thick looking penis swell and recede and sort of roll around like it had a mind of its own.

Most of the men at the beach came by at one point or another - some more than once. And each time one would approach, Catherine would open her legs a little further to let him have a look while she would return the compliment and examine his penis and balls. Some had such huge balls and she found that fascinating -- wondering if that meant they would have a lot of semen in them.

George left after an hour or so. He had overstayed and was late back from lunch.

"I'm going for another ride," Robbie said after George had gone and he took his jet ski out but not too far. Andy then shifted closer to Catherine. The guys close by had moved on and no one was watching.

"Now that definitely looks tempting!" he grinned, looking down between her young thighs.

"Really?" Catherine said, parting her knees a little more.

"Fuck yeah!" Andy groaned, glancing out to check where Robbie was and then leaning in to kiss her.

He felt her up again - squeezing a tit while kissing her some more. Catherine saw a man looking over. "Someone's watching," she uttered and the guy craned his neck so she opened her legs wider for him. Andy then rubbed up her inner thigh and she spread her legs even wider but his fingers only glanced over her pussy and he didn't try to finger her.

"Robbie's coming back now," she whispered to Andy and he got up off her and sat back on his towel.

There were three men standing there watching and Andy smiled up at them. "Hey, guys, what's up?"

They all grinned. One answered. "Thought there was going to be a show."

"No -- sorry to disappoint but that's it for now." He followed their gaze down to Catherine's legs, which were still spread fairly wide. "She does look good though doesn't she?" he chuckled.

The three of them were staring at her little slit. There was a dribble of lubricant glistening between the smooth pink lips. Robbie walked past them and sat down.

"We have to head back and return the skis soon," Andy said. "How about we have another little ride around on the way back?"

He pulled on his swimmers and the three men moved on. Catherine put her bikini bottoms on and found her top in the bag. "Do you want to put that on later?" Andy asked her. "We can stop just before we get back and fix it up then."

"Okay," Catherine said. "Are we going to meet some more fishermen?"

"Probably will," Andy laughed as he got on the ski behind Catherine. "You can lead the way, Robbie. Just follow the inlet there."

Robbie did as he was told and Andy followed along a fair way behind. He then allowed Catherine to take over and he felt her tits, just pinching her nipples and pulling on them until she squealed.

"Do you want to come up to my room tonight?" he asked her.

"Okay," she said. "I'll try to sneak out after dinner."

"If you do I'm going to fuck you," Andy said as he reached down and rubbed her through her bikini pants. "I'm going to fuck you hard!"

"If you want to," Catherine said.

12