Sweet Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"Why do you fight the feeling? We could be so good together, babe! I just know it!" He reached out to touch her cheek with a warm finger. "And as to whether it's about sex or something more, d'you think what you're feeling for me is only about sex? Or are you worried about me?"

Dawn's eyes shot up to his face, and he saw his answer.

"Why? Why do you think I only want you to fuck you? Why do you think I don't care about you?" He gripped her upper arms in his hard hands and searched her face. "It's about the age difference, isn't it?" Again, he saw his answer in her face. "You think I'm too much younger than you for what I'm feeling to be real, don't you? You think I only want you to fuck because you're older, and I'm curious!"

He was almost shouting now, and Dawn felt his hands tighten their grip on her. For the first time since she'd known him, she was afraid of Brad. She held herself very still, and her fear must have communicated itself to him, because suddenly he let her go, reached around her, and opened the door.

"Enjoy your lie in, Didi! If you want to see me again before you go, you have my number." He was angry, and she had never seen him so angry. She saw the anger in the set of his jaw, in the darkening of his eyes. And she saw desire, and hurt, warring with the anger. Her eyes welled up again, and she touched him as he walked out the door.

"Brad, I..." Her eyes begged him to understand, and he hesitated and leaned toward her, then stopped himself.

"Call me!" he said abruptly, and stalked away.

Dawn spent the rest of the morning trying to read, missing breakfast because she found she couldn't face food. By noon, though, she was starving, and her hunger forced her out of her room in search of sustenance. Mrs. Potter was sitting on the wide front porch in the rocking chair, gently rocking back and forth.

"Oh, Ms. Jamison, good afternoon!" she said cheerily. "Finally awake?"

Dawn smiled and sat in the swing.

"Hungry, are you?" the little lady said, still smiling. "I had Annie leave you some breakfast. Would you like her to get it for you? You can have it out here!"

"Oh, thanks, Mrs. P, but I don't want to trouble you!" Dawn replied.

"No trouble at all!" she assured Dawn, and pulled the walkie-talkie she carried with her out of the pocket of her slacks.

Soon Dawn was munching on bacon and eggs over easy, with a toasted bagel, butter and marmalade, and a tall glass of iced coffee.

"Where's that nice young man today?" Mrs. Potter asked as Dawn ate. "Quite handsome, isn't he? And very attentive!"

"He's at work, Mrs. P," Dawn said between mouthfuls. She didn't want to talk about Brad, especially not with a stranger, no matter how companionable she was.

"He seems quite taken with you, doesn't he?" the old lay continued, ignoring Dawn's obvious reluctance to talk. "I had a lover like that once!" she added, astonishing Dawn so much she almost choked on the last piece of bagel. She hastily swallowed a mouthful of coffee, and replied,

"He's not my lover, Mrs. P!" Her voice held a protest, as well as some outrage.

"And I'm sure he's wondering why not!" the spry old lady replied immediately, looking Dawn dead in the eye. "What are you waiting for? You've only got one life. Live it! Don't be afraid!"

She paused, as though waiting for a response from Dawn, and when none came, she went on.

"He was the best of my lovers, and the only one I regret not marrying. If I had, I wouldn't be here now."

Suddenly her voice was wistful, and Dawn thought she saw tears in her eyes.

"Anyway, don't mind a nosy old lady. Just be sure and make the right decision, my dear. It would be a pity to lose him, if he really loves you."

She stood up to leave, and added, before walking into the house,

"Love doesn't see age, my dear. Only we do!"

When Annie came to get the tray, Dawn walked down the front steps and into the garden. The fountain tinkled off to her right, and she watched as two birds washed themselves and sipped from it. A large bumblebee buzzed by her, and settled on a flower ahead of her on the path. The bird feeder attracted a number of birds every day, and today she saw an orange-breasted bluebird pecking away at its offerings. There was life all around her, being lived fully and with enjoyment. And here she was, dithering about whether or not to let a man love her.

She had left her marriage behind, after twenty years, because it became clear that what David expected of her, and had expected of her for all those years, she could no longer provide him. And he could not wait for her to see the error of her ways, so he had gone his, and the baby he was now the proud father of was testament to the depth of the rift between them. David was gone, married to the mother of his baby, and, at last report, blissfully happy. And here she was, worrying about how old HER gift was!

It had never been her habit to initiate action in a relationship, so as she called the number on the card that Brad had left with her, she felt her insides shaking with fear and uncertainty. The machine picked up, and she left a short message:

"When may I see you again?"

All afternoon she sat on the swing, trying to concentrate on the book she had brought back out with her after she made the call. She also had her cell phone with her this time, but it remained ominously silent. Finally, at three thirty, when the silence and her anxiety got the better of her, she went and changed into her bathing suit and walked across the street to the beach. She didn't know Mrs. Potter was watching her through the front window. She spread the big colorful beach towel on the sand next to an empty lounger, and leaving her book and beach bag, decided to go for a walk in the surf.

The water was cool, the sand warm, and the sun hot on her shoulders. She heard the echo of Brad's voice in her ears, telling her to call him in that angry voice. How would he react to her call? He hadn't called, and she began to despair that he ever would. She had been fearful, as usual, and she would leave the way she had come, without knowing what could have been.

The book did not hold her attention any better when she got back to the towel, so she closed her eyes, pulling the straw hat over her face to shield it from the sun. She was drifting off into sleep when she felt a warm hand on hers. Her eyes flew open as the hat was removed from her face, and Brad looked down at her.

"You wanted to see me?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

Dawn sat up, and immediately he pulled her into his arms. He was dressed in cut-off blue jeans and a muscle shirt, and his arms were pink from the sun. She barely had time to register that he was sitting on the sand next to her towel before his mouth covered hers, and he groaned into her mouth.

"Oh, baby, I thought you'd never call! And then you did, and I couldn't come till now!" He kissed her again, and framed her face in his hands. She looked at him properly for the first time since Sunday, and what she saw told her it would be about more than sex when they made it back to her room...

...which they did almost immediately. He carried her things for her, and once in the room, threw them on the chair and hauled her back into his arms.

"I need a shower, babe! Wanna share it with me?"

Dawn felt her face flaming, and tried to hide it, but he held her chin firmly between thumb and forefinger and said, "Don't be shy, honey! Come on!"

He released her face and pulled her along with him to the little bathroom, where he proceeded to strip her, lingering on her breasts, which he was seeing for the first time unclothed. They were lush and heavy, and he caressed them as he suckled her, making her weak in the knees. She could hardly keep her feet, and Brad must have noticed it, for he took pity on her and left those luscious orbs.

"Wanna help me undress?" he asked, and took her hands to his shirt.

Dawn reached for the bottom of the shirt and Brad raised his arms so she could pull it over his head. He reached down to kiss her mouth before she bent her head to his belt buckle. He sucked in a breath when she touched his belly as she pulled the belt and reached for the zipper.

"Didi, careful!" he breathed, as she slowly pulled the zipper down over his bulging erection. "Touch me, hon!" he begged, pulling his boxers down with his shorts.

He took her hand and placed it on his engorged cock, and Dawn stroked him, at first tentatively, then with more confidence as her desire mounted, and her need matched his. He groaned and pushed into her warm hands, and then he stopped her.

"Honey, much as I want you to take me there, we need to shower first." He bent and kissed her, a quick, hot kiss.

They finished stripping and he set the water temperature, and pulled her tenderly under the spray with him. They washed each other slowly, sensually, from head to toe, the soap making their hands slide easily over each other. The bathing was interspersed with deep, slow, wet kisses. He didn't seem to mind that when they had both dried off, and he smelled like peaches and cream. He took the lotion bottle away from her, and pushed her gently down on the bed.

"Lie back, sweetie, let me do this for you!"

Dawn lay back, and spread her arms wide, watching Brad's face as he smoothed the thick creamy lotion over her skin. He slowed at her breasts, and before he was done caressing the nipples into turgid peaks, Dawn was squirming on the bed. He lowered his head and licked them, long, teasing licks, before smoothing lotion over them. He was breathing hard by the time he came to the valley between her thighs. He spread lotion down the front of one leg, and around, and up the back, and then, his hand trembling, he slid it up the inside and skated teasingly over the slit that housed her aching need.

"Brad, please!" Dawn whispered, reaching to grab his hand and place it where she most needed him to touch her. But he resisted, shaking more noticeably, and instead spread lotion on the other leg, repeating the procedure he had used for the first one. They were both trembling when he passed his fingers lightly over the neat triangle of hair at the juncture of her thighs.

"Brad, please!" she begged him again, and finally, he let a finger slide between those waiting lips, circling her clit, sliding down the length of her weeping sex, back up, down again, and plunging inside, slowly, caressing that special spot that made her want to scream with pleasure.

"Oh baby, you're so wet!" he exclaimed. "And I want you so much!"

He set the bottle of lotion aside and settled over her, lowering his head for another deep, soul-stealing kiss. Dawn wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back unabashedly, finally letting every last inhibition go. "I'm not too young for you now?" he asked, as he teased her aching clit. "I'm not the son you never had? I'm the guy who makes you ache and moan?"

He kissed her between questions, first on one shoulder, then the other. Then he sucked on a taut nipple and looked up at her again.

"Do you want me, Didi? Just me, not some older guy?" He sucked the other waiting nipple into his mouth, and Dawn was rendered speechless. Brad chuckled. "What? Cat got your tongue? Maybe I can free it for you, sweetness!" He moved back to her mouth, all the while making teasing passes around her turgid clit, never touching it directly. He sipped at her lips for a minute, then teased them open and sucked on her tongue, sliding the hot length of his up and down hers, before mimicking the actions he would take when he finally took her completely.

Dawn was trembling uncontrollably by this point. Never in all her life had she been so thoroughly aroused, so on edge, so ready to explode. Not even David, expert lover that he had been, had ever made her want to scream, to die for want of him. She opened her eyes and looked at the man who was tormenting her with his touches and his licks and kisses.

"Brad, please!" she said again, and raised heavy arms to encircle his neck. "I don't know how much more I can bear!"

Brad laughed softly. "Really? Is that so?" He planted a soft kiss on the tip of her nose. "What if I want to keep you right on the edge where you are now till you BEG me to let you cum? Would you let me?" His eyes were serious, even though his face was full of smiles. "Do you trust me to make you happy?"

Suddenly Dawn knew that what Brad was asking had nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with love. She looked at him again, properly, and suddenly the tears flooded her eyes. He had pursued her, had flirted her, had teased her for a whole year because he loved her! It really wasn't just about sex. He loved her! How had she not seen that before this moment?

She turned her face to kiss the fingers that brushed the tears from her cheeks.

"Oh, Brad, I've been so stupid!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry!"

"I'll forgive you if you tell me you trust me now!" His voice was hoarse, and he had to clear his throat before continuing. "Say you trust me never to hurt you, Didi, and I'll make you forget you ever doubted me!"

Dawn looked him square in the eye, and kissed his lips before repeating the words he wanted to hear. "I trust you, Brad!"

He took over the kiss, sealing their new bond with the fire of his caresses. Dawn moaned when he kissed his way down her belly to the lips of her sex, and when his tongue swept her aching clit, she had to muffle the scream that rose in her throat. He kissed her deeply, fully, pressing his tongue inside her weeping sex, before coming back to her mouth to let her taste herself in his kiss.

Brad pushed her legs apart and slipped between them, pressing his aching erection against her wet center. He ground himself there, torturing her and himself relentlessly, moaning with her as he pushed her arms above her head and kissed her mouth, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. He moved from her mouth to her breasts, worrying the nipples with his tongue and lips, making Dawn want him with a desperation that defied explanation. He felt the fine trembling in her arms and legs, as he let go of her arms to brace himself on his own before pushing into her, slowly, trembling with the effort at control.

Dawn felt Brad enter her and she held her breath, waiting to be filled with him. But he stopped just inside, as though he were gathering force for the final thrust. Dawn opened her mouth to demand that he stop the exquisite torture, but he cut her off with a kiss that left her more breathless and aching than she already was. She had no idea she could be any more strung out than she was, or that she could bear the torment of wanting to feel this man move inside her and bring her the satisfaction she so desperately wanted.

"Oh, honey, please, just fuck me!" Her voice was raw with the strength of her need.

"No!" Brad whispered in her ear. "I won't ever just fuck you, babe! But if you like I'll make hot, hard love to you! Over and over again! And I'll make you cum as often as you can bear to, for as long as you want me to!"

He pushed himself in another inch, and held himself still, watching her face. She gasped and groaned when he stopped.

"More?" he asked, his arms trembling.

"Yes!" Dawn whispered, and lifted her legs, effectively pushing her pelvis up and taking him in. She heard him gasp and felt the uncontrollable push as he buried himself inside her.

"Oh God, you feel so good, Didi!" Brad breathed in her ear. He began to move, slowly at first, pulling almost all the way out then pushing back in, his thrusts gradually getting more and more frenzied as he loved her. Dawn met him stroke for stroke, keeping pace with him as he took then higher and higher, making them moan together.

"Baby, I love you!" he confessed, feeling the force of his orgasm gathering in the base of his spine. He let himself go, and came in wave upon crashing wave of pulsing feeling.

Dawn felt Brad coming inside her, and his uncontrolled thrusts pushed her over the edge. She dug her fingers into his back and bit his shoulder to stop herself from screaming, so great was the force of her orgasm. Brad kept pumping into her, unable to stop himself, and they came together a second time. Brad opened his mouth over hers as he came this time, swallowing her cry in his breathless kiss, feeling the tingles all the way to the tips of his fingers.

Brad trailed his lips over Dawn's face and neck, wanting to keep the connection, but feeling himself slip out of her. He slid to her side and pulled her back onto his arms, kissing her sweat-dampened forehead.

"Damn, Didi, you're so hot!" he exclaimed. "So hot! And so beautiful!" He pulled her face away from his shoulder for a minute and searched her face. "Okay?" His eyes took in the flush on her caramel cheeks, and the tremulous smile on her lips. "You're beautiful, sweetheart!" he said when she nodded. He kissed her lips lightly, tenderly.

Dawn hugged Brad to her breast, loving the feel of his hairy chest on her nipples. She moaned when he shifted and stretched over her head.

"Sweetie," he whispered, reaching down to raise her face to his eyes, "we didn't use a condom."

Dawn smiled, a slow, confident, frankly sexual smile that Brad felt the force of down to the tips of his toes. She trailed her fingers down his chest, tangling them lightly in the springy hairs there. Brad shuddered with the renewal of his passion, and the new urgency he began to feel to be inside her again.

"Ever heard of birth control pills, young man?" she almost purred at him.

Brad heard the question through an increasing fog of lust that clouded his thinking. He only knew it meant he could have her over and over again, with nothing between them. He rolled over Dawn, pushing his leg between hers, and growled.

"Ready to play again, honey?"

He pushed his knee up against her slit, teasing her, and dropped his mouth again to taste the sweetness of her breasts, then slid up to sip at the nectar in her mouth. His mouth devoured hers, and he ground himself in all his naked allure against her needy flesh. Dawn squirmed against him, and opened her legs wider.

"Brad, please touch me!" she begged him, wondering the while at how she had become a wild and wanton woman in the space of a couple of hours.

"Not so fast, sweet thing!" Brad returned, a smile playing about his lips. "I think I'll up the ante this time." He pulled a nipple into his mouth, and Dawn whimpered. "What do you say to you touching me, instead? It'll be a real turn-on, I promise!" Now HE was purring, and the flames they ignited sound licked at Dawn's insides like a forest fire on dry wood.

"You mean a hand job?" she asked, barely able to speak as he alternated among her turgid nipples and sweet mouth, licking and sucking on each in turn.

"More than that, my sweet! I wanna feel your mouth on me! Make me tremble like I did you. Keep me begging. I guarantee you, it's a real turn-on!"

Brad saw Dawn hesitation in her eyes.

"What's wrong, babe?' he whispered, sucking on an earlobe.

"I..." Dawn found herself too embarrassed to speak.

"You...what, love?" He sucked on the other earlobe. "Never done that before?" He looked into her eyes and saw his answer. He smiled. "I can teach you, honey! Step," he licked his way around the shell of her ear, "by step," he licked around the shell of the other ear, "by fucking, sexy step!"

He nipped his way across her cheek to her mouth, every place his tongue and teeth touched a burning reminder of the depth of her need. She would have followed him to the ends of the Earth, and done anything he asked, if she knew the reward would be his touch, his kiss, his possession.

"Okay," she agreed, and swallowed.

Brad rolled off her and lay on his back.

"Come here," he commanded, and Dawn rolled to her side and looked at the length of his gloriously tanned and muscled body. The hair on his chest drew her eyes, and he saw where she looked.

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers