Sweet Cousin Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," she told him, "I want you to fuck me hard, from behind."

He sat up and hesitated, taking it all in. He walked around to the other side of the bed, where her ass and engorged pussy were displayed for him like an offering from the gods. Running his hands over her creamy skin, he leveled a sharp smack on her cheek. She gripped the sheets and moaned, begging for more. He spanked a little lower this time, grazing her labia with his fingertips. If she was wet before, she was soaked now. Feeling brave, he leveled a lighter smack square on her pussy. She came quivering off the bed, biting the sheets and growling.

"Fuck me, now!"

Before she could finish her bossy instructions, Sean was buried inside her to the hilt. She cried out, whimpering in desperate need. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for a good showing, but she begged for more. "Fuck!" she grunted, "Take me, give it to me harder!" She reached her hand between her legs and stroked her clit as she raised her knees onto the bed, kneeling with her face pressed against the mattress.

"You're so big," she moaned. From the feel of her tight channel, he must have been the biggest cock she'd ever taken. If she'd said he was her first, he would have believed her. "Fuck me hard, give me your amazing cock, baby..."

Sean gripped her hips and thrust home, pounding her until his balls ached as they slapped against her skin. She cried out again, and he could tell she was going to come. He rode her as hard and fast as his exhausted legs would allow, before emptying himself inside his sweet, slutty cousin. They collapsed together on the bed, their mutual wetness seeping out of her and onto the bed.

"Was it everything you dreamed of and more?" she laughed maniacally, after catching her breath. Sean laughed, too, and they fell asleep satisfied with their scandalous union.

12