Sweet Cyn Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommy?!? Cyn discovers Mommy's dirty secret.
5.1k words
4.41
61.4k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick thank you to everyone who read Part 1 and voted/commented! Thanks for all the feedback. Enjoy Part 2!

---

Graduation day dawned bright and early on Monday morning and knowing mom she had been up since 6AM to make sure our family and friends luncheon went flawlessly.

"Rise and shine, sweetie, today is the big day." John pounced me. "Let's take a shower before mom comes back," he whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"Where'd she go?" I asked blearily.

"Picking up groceries for this afternoon. Come on," he said, taking my hand and pulling me up. "No way in hell am I gonna be able to get through the day without getting a hard on every time I look at you, especially if you don't help me out now."

John and I had spent the weekend inseparable from each other and we both knew it was going to be much harder with mom around.

We were naked before we even got to the shower. Hot water beat down on both of us as we rubbed our slick naked bodies together. Then John turned me around, clutching my breasts, his cock rubbing between my butt cheeks. He rubbed his hands down my back until finally pushing my neck down so my hands came to rest on the edge of the bathtub.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this to you," John grunted as he worked his cock into my tight pussy. "Every time I saw your tight ass in those little bikini bottoms I just imagined what it would be like to bend you over and fuck you hard."

I gasped as he pushed his way into me. I was still sore from the first night and the night after that but I yearned for him to fill me up. I felt just as tight as the first time. He grabbed my hips and forced me back on to him.

"Even the other week when my buddies were over and you decided to go for a swim. We all saw you prance by. God, do you know what I had to listen to after that?"

"What?" I asked. "I wasn't prancing!"

"Call it what you want. I had to deal with: would you let me fuck your sister? I would rip that girl apart. I wonder if her tits look as good out as they do in that little top."

"Really?" I gasped as he rammed himself into me harder.

"Really. And the only thing I could think the whole time was how bad I wanted to fuck my little sister too."

"Jonnie," I moaned. He was being relentless.

"Problem?"

"No," I whimpered. I wasn't used to this side of him but my sopping wet pussy was a dead giveaway of how much I loved him taking control. Every time he slammed himself deeper into me my pelvis ached and I couldn't help but moan—unsure whether I liked this new feeling or not.

He reached around me and started toying with my clit. "That's what you like, isn't it?" he asked as I moaned loudly.

Before I could respond my pussy started clamping down on his cock hard as I came.

"Oh fuck, Cyn. That's it, cum for your big brother."

His hot cum filled my still pulsating pussy. The slam of the front door shocked me out of my post orgasmic bliss. I spun to face John, whose wide eyed expression reflected my own.

"Mom," we whispered in unison.

"Shit, shit, shit," I said, starting to panic.

"Just stay here, finish your shower. I'll leave. She won't even notice." He planted a kiss softly on my forehead.

"But John—" I tried to protest. What if something happened? I pulled him close to me again. I was sure being discovered would mean the end of everything for us.

"Baby, stop," he said as my lips sought his. "The sooner I go the less chance we have of getting caught."

I nodded, resigned. He was right, of course. I finished my shower and tried to focus on getting dressed and ready for the luncheon. I donned a tight, strapless, floral mini dress and examined my reflection in the mirror. The only thing I could think was if John would think I was beautiful or not. My legs reached a mile long, lean and tan, and the swell of my breasts were just visible. I slipped a pair of wedges on and examined the image before me. I looked like a California beach babe. I just hoped that John would know it was all for him.

"Hi, mommy," I said as I walked downstairs. "Welcome home."

"Oh, honey, you look beautiful," she said, stroking my hair.

"You do too." It was clear where my looks came from. I really was my mom, nineteen years younger. We looked similar even down to the sun dresses, although hers was long and flowy where mine was short.

"Doesn't your sister look so grown up?" she asked John.

He grunted a nod, barely looking up at me. I wanted to yell at him—make him notice me. But I knew I couldn't.

"Help me set out the appetizers, will you?" she asked me. "And, John, make yourself useful and be sure to change your shirt before the guests arrive."

I helped my mom set out the food and pop champagne before the guests arrived while John went outside and swept the patio.

"Fill me in on what's been going on while I was away," my mom said. "How was the end of school?" "You know it's not really the end until today," I said.

"I know. But I remember how it was, as soon as that last class is done you check out and the parties start."

I nodded. She always knew. "So, did you have fun at the party? You were safe, weren't you? You know how I feel about drinking and driving."

"You know we wouldn't. We walked, no problem."

"Did you...meet anyone?" she raised her eyebrows meaningfully.

"Mom! Really?!"

"I just remember my graduation parties. Everyone thinks, 'oh I'll never see these people again, here's one last go' and that's the night everyone hooks up. Kids say 'hook up' still, right?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, kids still say that. We had fun, that's all."

"You're still so shy." She tucked a lock of my hair behind my face. "You know you can always talk to me if you any questions."

The party was really going to be nothing like the one over the weekend. Mostly mom just invited as many people who called themselves relatives as possible. John came downstairs as the first doorbell rang. My mom went to the door and John joined me in the kitchen.

"You look so amazing," he murmured, slipping his hand around my waist.

My breath caught as he touched me. "So do you."

"This is going to be a long day," he sighed. He squeezed my butt lightly before stepping away.

The hour that followed would have been treacherous in any scenario. It was exemplified by my mother, John, and myself all in the same room together as we put on smiles and accepted congratulations from people we barely knew.

John was being risky. He would wink at me when everyone else's head was turned. When he passed me his hand would graze my body ever so lightly.

The curvy little blonde girl from the party on Saturday had come (a daughter of a friend of a cousin or something like that). It was clear that her mission had carried on from the party and she was still intent on flirting with him. It took all my will power to not glare at her. I remembered what John had said about not having done anything with her, but it still made my envy boil.

Her head barely reached his shoulders and I had no doubt he could pick her up under one arm without a problem. Something about the contrast between my tall dark and handsome stud of a brother and the tiny platinum blonde with very full curves was alluring. I wanted to know what I looked like next to him.

I saw my opportunity when John started down the hallway to the bathroom and I followed.

"What are you doing, Cyn?" he hissed as I followed him into the bathroom.

"I saw you talking to that girl again."

"I told you, we aren't doing anything."

"It turned me on."

"What?" he asked in shock.

"She wants you so bad. And she can't have you," I grinned. "You're mine."

"And that turned you on?"

"What do you think?" I asked, guiding his hand between my legs.

He closed his eyes as his fingers slipped into my slick hole. "Why aren't you wearing panties?" he breathed. "Are you trying to torture me?"

I winked meaningfully. "Weren't you doing the same to me?" I nibbled on his ear a little bit. "I know you want me right now."

"I do, badly...but we shouldn't. It's too risky. There are twenty people out there, any of which could be waiting to use the bathroom."

"Why, you wanna fuck Blondie instead?"

"You know damn well I want to fuck you," he growled.

"Prove it."

He picked me up without another protest and set me on the countertop, hiking my dress up to reveal what he wanted from me.

"This what you wanted?" he asked, ramming his cock into my pussy.

I whimpered and he put his hand over my mouth.

"If you wanna be a slut for your big brother you better stay quite. Or do you want mommy to come in here and see you getting fucked by my big cock?"

I shook my head. I knew he was struggling just as much as me to stay quiet. He grabbed my tits, rubbing his thumbs along my hard little nipples. He sucked them into his mouth, rolled them between his lips and bit them, making it even harder for me not to cry out. With one final thrust he came in me, his body shaking against mine.

"You're insane," he panted. He pulled out a brush from the bathroom cabinet and gently brushed out the tangles that were forming in my hair. "There," he said, smoothing my post sex hair back to normal and drawing me in for a last kiss. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Anything, baby girl. Now get back to the party before they notice we've both gone missing."

I tried to hide my grin as I returned to the festivities.

I just wanted to get the party over with and get on with graduation. The sooner the awkward public scenes were over the happier I would be.

--

The only down side of graduation night was that John went out for the night with his buddies and I was left at home with mom. I figured I probably wasn't missing out on much though. One party a weekend was plenty for me, especially because I didn't want to bother hiding the thing with John from all of our friends.

I opened the browser on my computer. I seemed to have reached a point over the weekend were I was always turned on. Ever since I experienced John and the sex we had together I just wanted more. With him gone that night I was left to my own devices. I tried hard to distract myself. I called my friends; I watched a movie. It didn't matter what I was doing, the warm mess between my legs didn't go away.

I wriggled my panties off and investigated my pussy. After getting fucked all weekend it was distinctly more pink and swollen than usual and still tender to the touch. It didn't stop me from needing to touch myself though. All I could think about was the next time I could be filled up with a big cock. Unfortunately with mom not leaving until the next weekend, it seemed like it might be a while.

I searched for virgin porn. After my own deflowering I was curious what other experiences were. Of course I knew that finding an actual virgin on the internet wasn't possible, but I still wanted to watch the fantasy.

I toyed with my clit as a watched a young girl get stretched out by a large cock. It looked like it was close in size to Johns. Her pussy lips spread unwillingly as he forced his erection into her. She screamed loudly and I turned down the volume on my computer quickly so my mother wouldn't hear. I slipped a finger into my hole as the girl on screen screwed up her face and tried to take the man as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her. It looked like it hurt. I wondered if that was what I had looked like when I took Johns cock for the first time. I flushed in embarrassment but at the same time something about the girls face as she screamed made my pelvis tingle.

I continued to search, waiting to find something that I really wanted to cum to. After slogging through the usual crap, I found one that interested me. Shot from behind, I watched a man with a thick veiny dick penetrate a slender hipped woman's slick hole. Although I couldn't see her face, it was clear from the way she ground herself into the man's cock that she knew exactly what she was doing. He grabbed her hips and rammed himself hard into her pussy over and over again. I fingered myself more vigorously, remembering the way John had fucked me from behind in the shower. His cock looked covered in the woman's cum every time he pulled out. Her little round butt wiggled when he slammed his pelvis into her. I pinched my nipples excitedly as I saw a glimce of her full tits swaying back and forth.

My clit was swollen and sensitive as I rubbed it furiously. The woman on screen moaned and I knew as well as the man that she was about to cum. I slipped another finger into my pussy and rocked back and forth on my hand. I knew I was going to cum in unison with the woman getting fucked. The man pulled his dick out and I watched in fascination as the woman's stretched pussy hole began to contract in strong spasms. With every contraction a little jet of cum squirted from the her hole. My own orgasm hit me hard. I'd watched girls squirt in porn on occasion but I never really got off on it. It was always too fake for me. But watching this woman squirt cum down her legs was so unexpected and arousing to me that it pushed me into an even stronger orgasm than I had expected.

Surprised and excited by how aroused I was, I continued to finger my contracting pussy. The man flipped the woman over, wasting no time in sticking it back in her. I furrowed my brow, there was something familiar about the woman's jaw line but from the angle I couldn't make out what it was. Instead I focused in on her tits that bounced in rhythm to the man fucking her. She had full breasts with large nipples that stood up hard. My clit was oversensitive and my body quaked every time I ran my fingers over it but I couldn't get enough of the tingling pain that it provided me. My eyes were glued to the screen as I continued to pleasure myself to the man and woman fucking each other. I wanted the woman to cum again. I wanted to watch those stretched pussy lips get coated in her cum and run down her legs. Just thinking about it made me closer and closer to peaking again.

"Come on," I whispered, trying to will her to squirt again. "Come on."

I got my wish soon enough. The man pulled out again and the woman rubber her clit, her hips bucking, till cum streamed out of her pussy. I fingered my own cum coated pussy. The woman propped herself up on her elbows to watch her orgasm with the man. My stomach dropped. I knew that face...but I couldn't stop myself from climaxing hard in time with the woman—my mother's—spasming pussy on screen.

I had no idea what to do. Shock overtook me as my quaking subsided. I had just made myself cum twice while watching my mother get fucked on camera. Part of me was feeling embarrassed and ashamed, but the other part was fascinated. It was certainly a part of her life that she had kept very well hidden from us. I was pretty sure there was no way it couldn't be her, it sure looked like it, but it seemed so out of the blue that I couldn't believe it. I had to find out for sure but I knew I'd have to go about it carefully.

I slipped my panties and shorts on again and straightened out my shirt. I looked in the mirror, hoping that my flushed cheeks wouldn't be noticeable.

"Um, mom," I said nervously as I walked into the kitchen. She sat at the dining room table reading the newspaper that she'd never got to that morning, a glass of wine sat on the table next to her.

"Hm?" She glanced up at me.

No way was this woman a porn star. My mother...reading at the table...no chance in hell it could have been her. And yet, I knew her. There was no mistaking the resemblance.

"Remember when I said I could ask you anything if I had questions about boys...and stuff?" I asked.

"Of course you can, honey."

"Well, I was wondering—the thing is—" I took a deep breath. There was no way that I could do this without feeling embarrassed. "I was with this guy the other night—"

"You mean with him intimately?" She folded up her paper and turned her attention to me completely.

"Yeah, intimately." I could help but roll my eyes. "And he mentioned something and I didn't quite understand what he meant."

She nodded.

"He said he likes girls that squirt."

She choked on the wine that she had just taken a sip of. "What?" she spluttered.

"Well I mean, I've heard of it and stuff but I didn't know if it was real or just an urban legend or what."

"I'm not sure many boys his age would know if it's real or not either," she nodded.

"When it comes to female ejaculation there are a lot of questions, even for adults. But most people believe it is real."

"Do you think it is real?"

"Absolutely, Cyn. I believe that there is a lot about our bodies that we just don't understand yet."

"Can everybody do it?"

"I don't know. I think that more people can do it than we think, but everyone? There's just no way of knowing."

I swallowed, my face growing hot even as I started to ask, "Can you do it?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Cyn, that is hardly a question for your mother."

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. "It's just that, well you know I don't really have many girlfriends to talk to about this and I was curious and you said I could talk to you about anything..."

She stern look softened. I knew guilting her into it would work.

"You're right. I never wanted you to feel like you couldn't talk to me. I know that's part of the reason that I got pregnant with your brother so young. I felt like I couldn't talk to my mom about what was going on. I never want that to happen to you."

"Thanks mom," I said, getting up from the table to go.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it, Cynthia. It surprised me because it came out of nowhere, that's all. So to answer your question, yes."

"Oh," I said, shocked. Now that I had that answer, I wasn't sure what to do next. "Is it hereditary?"

"I honestly don't know. That's something that you will have to figure out by exploring your own body. You know, when you masturbate."

"Thanks mom," I said, putting my face in my hands.

"I know that masturbation isn't always a comfortable subject to talk about," she continued. "But it is a healthy and safe way to fill some of your needs and learn about your body at the same time."

"I know why masturbation is healthy, mom," I said, clenching my jaw. I was digging myself in deeper and as curious as I was, it still made me uncomfortable. "I just don't know how to make myself do...that."

"Do you know how to reach an orgasm?" she asked. It sounded like she was choosing her words carefully.

I nodded.

"Well that's half the battle. You know many girls your age have never orgasmed at all yet?"

"Well that isn't my problem," I muttered.

"Be thankful for what your body lets you do now, Cyn. You are still growing and learning new things about your sexuality and will for years."

"Well when did you first do it?"

"I was older than you."

"Were you masturbating?"

"A friend of mine helped teach me."

"You let another girl watch you masturbate?" I said in shock.

"Not just watch, she helped me a great deal."

I stared, dumbfounded. I felt a little disturbed by my new knowledge. Undeniably, there was another part of me that was very curious and wanted to get to the truth. I wanted to keep making my mother open up to me and admit the porn, no matter how uncomfortable it made me.

"I don't have friends like that," I muttered.

"I know, you have always kept to yourself. Just do your research, honey. You'd be surprised at how many videos there are out there on how to squirt. You just have to find what is best for you."

"Okay." I stood up and started to walk off.

"Okay, what?" she asked, confused.

"I'm gonna go do my research."

"Right now?"

"Yeah, I'm just really anxious to learn," I lied.

I walked back to my room. I was nervous but invigorated by the progress I was making. I took all my clothes off and shut my door almost all the way—just leaving it a crack. Then I did a quick search on How-To-Squirt and turned up the volume. I wanted to make sure that my mother could hear that I was watching videos about squirting and wasn't embarrassed about it.

12