Sweet Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She whispered.

He sat up and kissed her softly on the lips.

Chapter Four

After a full recovery, Zeb took Tamara to the lake in his new truck.

"So, do I only get the one kiss or can I have another?" Tamara questioned, sitting at the edge of the lake, putting in her bare feet.

Zeb chuckled and sat beside her.

"To be honest, I couldn't really enjoy the first one because of the pain medicine."

She smiled and took his hand.

He cupped her chin with his palm and his eyes captured hers. She parted her lips as his mouth touched hers.

His lips were warm as he brushed against hers, coaxing. She opened.

He pressed his chest against her and she pressed closer to him.

His hand continued to hold her jaw. His tongue teasing and her mind clouded with his scent...she wanted more.

When they pulled away, Tamara smiled as her head swam.

"Now, that was a kiss." He said, smiling.

"Yes, it was. I've never been kissed like that."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it because there's more where that came from."

They sat holding hands and watched the sunset, and then Zeb took Tamara home.

"I'm so glad tomorrow is the last day of school." She noted, leaning against the truck.

"Me, too... It means my birthday isn't too far away."

She giggled and started up the sidewalk, but quickly turned around and gave him a goodnight kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said and headed inside.

Tori seen her sister walk past her bedroom and invited her in.

"So, how's Zeb doing?" She asked, sitting on her bed.

"He's doing a lot better."

"I saw that he got a new truck."

"That he did."

"Oh, come on, spill it."

"Spill what?"

"Did he kiss you, yet?"

"He kissed me tonight."

"How was it?"

"I really don't want to do the whole girl talk thing, but I'll tell you that it was amazing."

"How so?"

"As I said, I don't want to do the girl talk thing."

She then walked out and went into her own room.

The next day at school, Zeb finally told George that he was dating Tamara.

"Cool. Did you do it yet?" George questioned, opening his locker.

"Dude, she's a virgin."

"Oh. So did you?"

"No, we haven't. We just had our first official kiss last night."

"Official kiss, so you kissed her before?"

"I've kissed her on the cheek and also kissed her the night I wrecked my motorcycle, but I was so loopy on pain medicine that it was just weird."

"How was it?"

"Amazing."

"What's amazing?" Tamara asked, walking up to them.

"You are, my dear." Zeb replied with a smile and Tamara just blushed.

George just shook his head and closed his locker.

"Are you guys going to any parties tonight?" George questioned, turning to face them.

"I'm not sure yet. We haven't really talked about it." Zeb replied, taking Tamara by the hand.

After school, Zeb and Tamara decided to join George at a party.

When they walked in, Victoria was standing in the kitchen, angry that Zeb brought Tamara to the party. If she couldn't have him, no one could. So she walked up to them.

"Hey, Zeb. Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" She asked, pulling him aside.

"I guess."

They walked outside to the back porch to be alone.

"Why did you bring her?"

"Because I can."

"Ugh. You make me so angry. Why can't you just be with me?"

"I told you. I'm not interested in you."

"What does she have that I don't?"

He didn't answer, he just looked away.

"She's not like us."

"Who cares if she's not popular?"

"So, you don't care about the reputation you're making for yourself hanging out with her?"

"I don't care what people think."

"You should because it could ruin where you go to college."

"People in college are more mature than that. Plus, I don't know if I'm going to college or not."

"We're graduating in a couple weeks and you haven't decided yet?"

"You don't have to decide right away when you hit your senior year."

"But I thought we were going together."

"We were different people then. I've moved on. Why can't you?"

"Because I'm still in love with you."

"You never were in love with me. If you were, you wouldn't have gone out of state with another guy and cheat on me."

"I made a mistake."

She put her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes.

"Well, it doesn't matter because I don't love you anymore. I have someone else in my life and I don't want to screw it up." He said, stepping back.

"You're not stupid enough to date her."

"Well, I must be because I am."

He went to walk off, but Victoria stepped in front of him and kissed him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, pushing her away.

"Please, Zeb, just be with me."

"I told you, I'm with Tamara."

"She can't love you like I can."

"That's one of the perks."

He then walked back inside to find Tamara.

Victoria was furious, she stormed inside and found Tamara, grabbed her by the arm and slapped her...everyone looked.

"What the Hell, Victoria?" Tamara asked, pulling her harm back.

"He's mine. Get away from him."

"Oh my God, Woman, Just back off, I'm not going to fight you."

Victoria slapped her again...Tamara was getting angry.

"Come on. I can tell you're getting angry."

"I'm getting angry because you're slapping me in the face."

"Fight me, damn it!"

She went to slap her again, but Tamara grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her back.

"I told you, I don't want to fight you." She informed and pushed Victoria to the floor.

"Fine, I'll just make your life a living hell!" Victoria yelled and left the party.

"Don't let her get to you. I chose you." Zeb noted.

"I know, I just don't like being slapped in the face."

"I noticed."

"Dude, where did you learn to fight like that?" George questioned, walking up to her.

"That wasn't fighting. That was just defending myself."

"Well, whatever you call it, it was awesome."

***

Zeb had his nineteenth birthday a week after graduation and George decided to throw him a party.

"Why does it have to be at my house? You have a home." Zeb asked, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Yea, but you live alone and I still live with my parents."

"Good point. I hope there's not going to be a lot of people. I just want to relax and spend time with Tamara."

"Yea, but you need to have a party; it's your last one as a teenager."

Zeb just smiled and Tamara walked in the door.

"Do you know how many people are going to be here?" Zeb questioned, looking up at her from his chair.

"Nope. All I'm worried about is you having fun." She replied and kissed him on the cheek.

Zeb really didn't want a party. He just wanted to spend time with Tamara in case he did decide to go to college.

That evening, Zeb's house was full of teenagers and loud music, but he was just sitting on the couch with his arm around Tamara.

"You don't look like you're having fun." Tamara noted, putting her hand on his leg.

"I'm fine. I just really didn't want a party."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to spend time with you, but George wanted to throw me a party."

"We will have our time later. I'm spending the night, remember?"

It was the first night she stayed over since Zeb had his wreck and she was a little nervous about it.

After everyone left, George stayed behind to help clean up.

"I hope you had a good time. There were more people than expected." George noted, getting a trash bag from under the sink.

"Well, I guess that's what happens when you're popular." Zeb said with a laugh.

Cleaning didn't take too long and George left not too long afterward, so Zeb took a shower and joined Tamara on the couch to cuddle and watch TV.

She fit perfectly in his arms, curling her legs up and leaning against him.

He could smell her perfume and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

She reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

As she pulled back, she returned to kiss him fully on the lips.

As he returned her kiss, she increased the passion and they had a serious, loving kiss.

Still kissing her, Zeb slid his hand up her shirt and softly rubbed her breast, feeling the softness against his fingers made him want her more.

He then, slowly, ran his fingers down her stomach, waiting for permission before unfastening her jeans.

She nodded and he unfastened them and slowly slid his hand in them.

He felt the lips spread, slightly exposing his fingers to the moistness; then he extended his fingers, slowly rubbing up and down.

He slid off her jeans and laid her down, kissing her stomach and exploring it more with each kiss.

She spread her legs and he ran his tongue over her inner thighs, making her heart pound.

Slowly, he ran his chin side-to-side...his mouth found the way in and wrapped around her softness.

She moaned as he continued to try his best to pleasure her and she began to climax.

He stood her up and took her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom.

Lying her down on the bed, he kissed her softly.

"I'll go slow." He whispered and continued to kiss her.

She wanted him more as he stood and took off his clothes, exposing his hardness.

He took off her shirt, then wrapped his arms around her and laid her back.

Caressing her body, he tells her that she's beautiful and, again, kissed her softly.

She wrapped her arms around him and lightly grazed her fingernails down his back as he entered her.

Their bodies moved in rhythm as they made love for the first time.

***

George and Zeb sat on the back porch of Zeb's house and had a serious talk.

"I want to go to college, but I don't know how Tamara would take the news."

"Just let her know how you feel about her and tell her."

"That's going to be harder than telling her about college."

"Why?"

"I'm in love with her and haven't told her yet."

"I figured you had told her by now."

"I was planning to soon. I want to be with her, but I'm afraid of what might happen if I go off to college."

"She's not like Victoria."

"Yea, I know."

"And I'll be here to keep an eye on her."

Zeb just sighed and walked into the house.

"Call her and have her come over so you can talk. Just make sure you do it out here."

"Why?"

"If you're in your bedroom, like usual, and she rejects you, you're trapped. And if not, you may end up doing something you may regret."

"Like what?"

"Taking her virginity."

"I've done that already."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"She's special and I didn't feel the need to brag."

"So, it was that bad?"

"Actually, it was the best I've ever had."

George just raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, don't give me that look."

"What was so different about it? It was just sex."

"It was more than that. There was a passion between us I've never felt before."

"You really DO love her."

"Yea, I do."

After George left, Zeb called Tamara and asked her to come over.

When she got there, he was pacing back and forth in his bedroom.

"Hello." She said, walking in the front door.

"I'm in the bedroom."

She walked in and he looked at her as they stood there, gathering his thoughts before he spoke.

He looked into her eyes and started...

"I know it's only been a short period of time, but I love you more than anyone I've ever been with and that's why this is going to be hard to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I have decided to go to college."

"That's great. I'm glad you decided to go."

"Yea, but what's going to happen to us?"

She walked up to him and ran her fingers through his hair, looking into his eyes.

"I love you and I'm sure we can think of something."

She then wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him.

Zeb stopped worrying about college for the moment and just thought about Tamara and how close she was, the sweet smell of her skin, the way they breathed together as they kissed.

He pulled her closer and led her to the bed, sinking down.

Kissing harder, he lied her down; then made his way to her neck. The sweet smell and the warmth of her skin made him want her.

She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a black lace bra; Zeb slid his hand behind her, unhooked it and slid the shirt off her shoulders.

Her breasts were full and round with nipples erect and begging for attention.

Zeb bent his head down to place a nub in his mouth...his mind filling with all the things he wished to do to her.

Struggling with anticipation to get her pants undone, but when they were, they went on the floor along with the black lace panties that were in the way of what he wanted.

Tamara gasped as Zeb entered her with more force than expected...wanting to scream with pleasure, but kissed him deeply.

They laid naked; cuddling each other on the now messed up bed.

"That was amazing." She whispered and softly kissed him.

Chapter Five

That fall, Tamara called Zeb at his dorm room.

"Hey, Honey. I was thinking about coming up and staying the weekend instead of you coming home. Is that okay?" She asked, pacing in her room.

"Sounds good to me. That way we can be alone without being disturbed. Is your sister bringing you?"

"Well, that was going to be a surprise when I showed up, but I bought myself a car so I could come see you anytime I wanted."

"Very nice. Also, did you get your story finished?"

"Yes I did. I'll bring you a copy."

They talked a while, and then Zeb went out for dinner with a few of his friends.

When Tamara showed up that weekend, Zeb was excited and couldn't wait to spend time with her.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" She questioned, sitting on the bed.

"How about a walk?"

As they walked the streets of the small town, taking in the scenery, they stopped on a bridge to watch the sun set.

He walked up behind her and put his arms around her, kissing her cheek; then she turned around and they shared a long, passionate kiss.

"I was going to wait for your birthday to give you something, but I don't want to wait that long." He noted.

Her eyes glistened when he pulled a ring out of his pocket.

"This...Tamara, I love you with all my heart and want to be with you always. Will you be my wife?"

Tears filled her eyes as he placed the ring on her finger...she didn't have to say a word, he knew the answer when she kissed him.

Back at the dorm, Zeb opened the cover of Tamara's book and read the dedication page...

"Dedicated to the one I love, Zeb."

After putting it on his desk, it took little coaxing before they ended up lying naked on the bed, kissing.

She slid herself on him, arching her back and pressing her breasts against him. Her head back and her throat exposed.

He kissed along her neck as she ran her hands through his hair...lifting and grinding her hips to his powerful thrusts.

She was so wet, so hot. The more he stroked, the more he built up as she reached her climax...she felt light headed, drunk with his lust.

When the weekend was over, Tamara was getting ready to head back home.

"I need a shower before I leave so I don't have to take one in the morning before school." She noted, but noticed Zeb kept looking down at her chest.

Looking down, she realized her nipples were showing and she noted that he was starting to get an obvious bulge in the front of his jeans.

"Why don't you do something about it?"

"I really need to take a shower and head back home."

"You're going to leave me like this?"

She just giggled and walked into the bathroom.

Zeb could see Tamara's silhouette as she shampooed her hair; her pointy nipples showed on her lovely breasts.

She felt his lips touch her shoulder and hands touch lightly on her hips.

She leaned her head back, exposing more of her neck and he gently kissed up from her shoulder along the side of her neck.

His fingers stroked along her softness and she pressed harder against them, feeling the water run against it and his hardness against her back.

His fingers moved faster, letting them slide halfway into her...she moaned and her body shivered as she started to climax...feeling the lips spread and suck in his fingers.

She turned around and her hands grabbed him, pulling him closer... they didn't need to speak; they both knew what they wanted.

Her hands rested on the shower wall as he held his hardness out toward her and gently pressed it against her, pushing himself deep inside, hard and fast as the water rushed down on them.

Her cries confirmed her pleasure as she bounced herself on his shaft, pushing him in as deep as she could and sent him into an amazing, crashing orgasm...filling her up so that he dripped out all over them.

Zeb then let her finish her shower.

He walked her down to her car to say their goodbyes for another week.

She smiled at him, but before she could say anything, his lips captured hers, kissing her roughly, and his arms tightening around her body.

She tugged gently on his bottom lip and his groan vibrated in all her secret places...best goodbye kiss ever.

Chapter Six

About a month later, Tamara didn't have her period, but didn't worry about it until she remembered the day she and Zeb were in the shower.

They were so into each other that they didn't even think about using protection.

This made her nervous and she called him.

"I was just thinking about you. What's going on?" He asked, lying on his bed.

"My period's late."

"Do you think you may be pregnant?"

"There's a possibility."

"If it doesn't start by the time you come up, I'll buy you a test. Everything is going to be okay."

Tamara just smiled. She didn't know what she would do if she was pregnant in her last year of high school.

When she arrived at Zeb's that weekend, he handed her the test.

"I can't take it until the morning, but I want to talk about this."

They sat on the bed and talked.

"No matter what that test says, I'm not going to leave unless you want me to and if I am pregnant I want to finish high school."

"I'm not going anywhere, Tamara, and I understand that you want to finish high school. I love you."

The next morning, Tamara took the test and it was negative. She was so relieved that she could focus on her studies than a baby at that time in her life.

She loved Zeb, but she wanted to finish high school and be married before even thinking about having children.

"I'm sorry, Honey."

"Don't be. This way I can finish high school and get married like we planned. I'm not ready to have kids yet."

He smiled and kissed her deeply.

"Zeb, I said I wasn't ready."

"I know, but I have something that needs taken care of."

They both laughed and she started kissing him again.

"Touch me." She whispered.

He slowly slid his hand down her pants and moved his fingers in a circular motion, steadily increasing speed and pressure.

She began moaning softly in his ear as her head rested on his shoulder.

As his fingers probed her wetness, he felt her grip tighter on the back of his neck as she tried to pull herself closer to him.

He wanted nothing more than to pleasure her; to make her scream with sensation and to give her the best release of her life.

"Oh, Zeb. That feels so good. I want you inside me."

He shuddered at her words, Tamara never talked dirty to him and hearing her say his name in that way was hotter than he imagined.

Her panting grew louder until she finally let out a scream; an uncontrollable release of pleasure.

She guided him to her opening and slowly lowered herself down on him.

As they kissed, she started a slow up and down movement he would never forget.

Afterward, they lied naked on the bed, breathless.

"I need to go to the store. Do you mind staying here, alone for a little bit?" He questioned, sitting up.

"No, I don't mind. I'm sure I can find something to do while you're gone."

Not too long after he left, there was a knock on the door, so she slid on her robe and answered it...it was Victoria.