Sweet Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here?" Tamara asked, stepping back.

"I was visiting my brother and seen your car outside. Do you mind if I come in and talk?"

Tamara stepped aside and let her in, locking the door behind her.

They sat on the bed as they talked.

"So, I heard you and Zeb are engaged now. I'm happy for you. I just wanted to apologize about how I acted in high school. I've changed a lot since then and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about being jealous. Zeb loved me at one time, but I screwed it up. I'm just glad he's happy now."

"I'm glad that you finally changed. I'm very happy with him."

Victoria smiled, and then pressed her lips against Tamara's.

"What are you doing?" Tamara exclaimed, pulling away.

"Oh, come on, its college. I'm sure you've thought about what it would be like to be with a girl."

"I have, but Zeb was the one who took my virginity. I'm not experienced enough."

"Let me..."

Victoria kissed her deeply and kissed her way down her body, untying her robe and revealing her sexy body.

Victoria used her tongue to massage her. Moaning, Tamara spread her legs and Victoria pushed a finger inside as she swirled her tongue around.

Tamara arched her back and moaned as she climaxed.

Just as Tamara was tying her robe, Zeb walked in.

"Why are you here?" He questioned, looking over at Victoria.

"She just came over to talk." Tamara replied and walked over to him.

She started kissing him and undoing his belt.

"Not right now. We have company." He noted, stepping back.

"I thought, maybe, she could join us?"

"I...uh..."

"It's okay. Just let us show you."

Zeb didn't know what to think, but allowed the girls to undress him and lead him to the bed.

The girls laid in the 69 position, pleasing each other until Zeb came up behind Tamara and entered her.

After thrusting a little, he pulled out and shoved it into Victoria's mouth as he shot deep inside her throat.

Tamara eased herself down on him and started bouncing up and down as Victoria knelt above his face.

He moaned from underneath Victoria and thrust deep inside Tamara, exploding into the condom.

When finished, they all three lied on the bed, sweating and breathless.

***

A few months later, Tamara and Zeb became distant, hardly talking or touching each other.

When she arrived at his dorm for the weekend, he wanted to know what was really going on back home.

"Why haven't you come to see me much?" He asked, pacing.

"I could ask you the same thing, but I've been really busy with school."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then what's wrong?"

"The games you're playing."

"What games?"

"You'll hardly touch me, you won't come home...Hell, you hardly look in my direction much anymore. It's like I disgust you."

"I don't think that."

"Then what? I embarrass you?"

"No."

She turned away and looked at her bag by the desk.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can work it out. I love you."

"You've been messing with my head for over two months now. This isn't a game, it's my heart. We never go out like we used to and since the thing with Victoria, nothing has been the same. Maybe it was a mistake to even let her in the room, but I know this isn't the way a relationship should be. I love you, Zeb, but it's over."

She handed him his ring and left.

Chapter Seven

After a few months, Tamara started liking someone else at college, in fact she thought she was in love again and didn't want to get hurt again, but moved there over the summer anyway.

Instead of making a complete fool of herself and just asking him out to a movie or something like that, she asked him to go on the camping trip with her and her friends, including Zeb, whom was at her apartment at that exact moment.

"Are we still going on that camping trip with Quinn?" Zeb questioned, turning around in the computer chair.

"I think so." Tamara replied, taking a bite of her cereal.

After Tamara was finished eating, Quinn called and wanted her to come over, so she took a shower and left.

When Tamara arrived at Quinn's house, she paused for a moment, thinking about the other guy; and then walked in.

"Hey, Quinn." Tamara greeted in a cheery voice.

"Hey, I'm glad you came." Quinn replied with a smile and hugged her.

"Can I invite someone?" Tamara asked, sitting down at the table.

"I thought Zeb was coming?" She questioned, sitting beside her.

"He is, but he and I are just friends now."

"Okay, well who is it?"

"Mateo."

"Oh, I guess it's okay with me as long as you won't be uncomfortable."

"Thanks, Quinn. Is the store list done so I can go?"

"Yea, here." Quinn replied, handing her the list.

The day of the camping trip, Quinn and Tamara were outside Tamara's apartment loading the RV and waiting for their friends to arrive.

"I can't wait until everyone gets here." Quinn exclaimed, walking over to Tamara.

"I know, me neither." Tamara agreed with a smile.

Quinn decided to go in the house while Tamara waited outside for everyone else.

As soon as Quinn closed the door, Mateo pulled in.

"Can I talk to you, alone?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes." She replied as her smile faded.

They went into the RV and Mateo sat on the couch.

"Come here." He requested, holding out his hand.

"Why?" She questioned with a puzzled look on her face.

"I want to hold you." He replied and she sat down, letting him put his arms around her.

After a long silence, Tamara looked up at Mateo and their lips were just inches apart. He started to get closer, but she turned her head.

"What's wrong?" Mateo asked with a puzzled look.

"Nothing." She replied, sitting up.

"Do you want to try again?" He questioned, looking into her eyes.

"Not right now." She said, hesitating a little.

"I hope you know you're blushing." He informed, taking her by the hand.

"Yea, I know." She replied with a slight smile, standing up and taking him inside to her bedroom.

When they were inches away from kissing, Quinn opened the door.

"Quinn!" Tamara yelled, scrambling to stand up.

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to tell you that Zeb is here." She informed, pulling the door closed, except for a crack.

"We'll be out in a minute." Tamara said, looking over at Mateo.

"Okay, I'm going back outside." She said and left, closing the door all the way.

Mateo didn't say anything, just pulled Tamara close to him.

"What are you do..." Tamara started to ask, but he interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers.

She didn't say anything after he kissed her; she just pulled him back to her and kissed him back.

As they kissed, Tamara wrapped her fingers around the back of Mateo's neck while he ran his fingers through her hair.

"How was that?" Mateo asked, looking into her eyes.

"Perfect." She whispered and squeezed his hand.

"Tamara, I have something to tell you." He said, looking down at their hands.

"What's that?" She questioned, with a slight smile.

Before Mateo could speak, Zeb burst into the door.

"What are you two doing in here?" He asked with such anger.

"We're just talking." Mateo defended, standing up.

"Oh, whatever. I'm not stupid. Get away from her."

"I'm not with you anymore, Zeb."

"Yea, but I know how this ass hole is. He will get your hopes up and then drop you on your ass."

"Oh, like you did?" Tamara questioned, storming outside.

"Tamara, wait." Zeb called, running after her.

"I don't want to talk to you." She snapped, continuing to walk.

"I know you like him. I just don't want to see you get hurt again." He said and Tamara started to cry.

Zeb put his arms around her, looking into her tear filled eyes.

"I know you've liked him for some time, but I used to hang out with him and all he does is use girls as play things." He informed, wiping the tears from Tamara's face.

"Isn't that what you did to me?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"I didn't mean to, I was scared. I loved you, and I still do." He replied, starting to cry himself.

"You love me?" She questioned with a slight smile.

"Yes." He replied, wiping away his own tears.

She didn't say anything, just stood there, looking into his eyes.

"Zeb, I do love you, but it's over between us." Tamara admitted, stepping back from him.

"Tamara, are you okay?" Quinn asked, walking over to her.

"Yea." She replied, stopping in front of her.

"Are you sure?" Quinn question, hugging her.

"Yea... Mateo, can I talk to you." She asked, walking to the RV.

"Yea." He replied, following her.

Tamara shut the door and started crying.

"Tamara, come here." Mateo said, gathering her up in his arms.

"I'm sorry." She apologized with a shaky voice.

"No, don't be. You can cry on my shoulder anytime." He noted and kissed her on the forehead.

"Tamara, are we going?" Quinn asked through the window of the RV.

"Yea. Let me go inside first." Tamara replied, stepping out of the RV.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Mateo questioned, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"No, I'll be okay." She said and went into the apartment.

"Zeb, where are you?" Tamara asked, opening the door.

"In the kitchen." He replied with a shaky voice.

"Are you crying?" She questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"I was." He said, closing the refrigerator door.

"Why?" She asked, leaning against the cabinet.

"Because I love you." He replied, walking past her and into the living room.

"If it makes you feel better, I won't date him for a while." She said, following him.

"How long is a while?" He questioned, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know." She replied, sitting down beside him.

"Okay." He replied, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"I know you're uncomfortable with me right now, but I'd like for you to still go camping with us." She said, standing up.

"If you want me to." He noted, putting his feet down.

"Zeb..." She said, walking over to him.

"What?" He asked, looking up at her, but she just held out her hand and smiled.

"Okay, I'll go." He noted, smiling back.

After they finished loading the RV, they went straight to the campsite and set up camp for the next four days.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked, placing her hand on Tamara's shoulder.

"I'll be fine. Mateo and I are talking now, but we're not going to date for a while so Zeb can get used to me with someone else."

"It looks like you really want to be with Mateo."

"Yea, I do."

"Why don't you date him now?"

"Because I basically promised Zeb."

"Well, by the look on your face, you don't want to wait."

"I don't."

"Then go talk to Mateo and start your relationship."

"You're right. I will."

Tamara walked over to Mateo and asked him to take a walk with her.

"Sure." He agreed and followed her into the woods.

They sat down on a big rock and started talking.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked, situating himself on the rock.

"Us." She replied with a straight face.

"What about us?" He questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

"Is there an us?" She asked, putting her hand on his.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Do you want there to be?"

"You know I do, but you told me that you wanted to wait because of Zeb."

"I don't want to wait."

"Really?"

"Yea."

He kissed her gently on the lips, wanting to tell her that he wants to be with her, but he wants to make her wait with anticipation.

The next day, Mateo and Zeb were fighting while they were swimming until Tamara twisted her ankle.

"I think I sprained it." Tamara informed, limping out of the river.

"Come on, Zeb, let's help her back." Mateo suggested, nudging him.

When they got back to the campsite, Tamara put ice on her ankle and they all decided to go back home.

"I'm sorry, guys." Tamara apologized with a sad look on her face.

"Don't be...these things happen." Quinn said with a smile.

" Mateo, can you help me to the RV, I want to talk to you?" Tamara questioned, looking up at him.

"Yea." He replied with a slight smile.

"I couldn't sleep last night because I was trying to figure out what to say to you."

"Before you say anything else, I want to ask you something."

"Okay."

"Tamara, will you be my girl?"

She couldn't say a word, so she just nodded.

Mateo smiled, and then kissed her while he ran his fingers through her hair.

***

Zeb was hanging out at Tamara's house, like usual, when she walked out into the living room.

"I'm expecting company." Tamara informed, sitting on the couch.

"Who?" He asked, sitting beside her.

"Mateo." She replied with a smile.

"Oh, do you want me to leave?" He questioned about to stand up.

"He and I are supposed to go out." She informed, looking at the clock.

Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang.

"I guess that's him." He said, answering the door.

"Hey, Zeb." Mateo greeted with a smile.

"Hey." Zeb replied with a sigh and let him in.

"Hey, Honey." Tamara said, giving Mateo a hug.

"Honey?" Zeb asked with a puzzled look.

"Oh, yea, Mateo and I are dating." She replied with a smile.

"How long have you been dating?" He questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"I can't lie to you, Zeb." She said, following him.

"How long?" He repeated, turning around to look at her.

"Since the camping trip when I sprained my ankle." She replied, stopping in front of him.

"That's been three weeks ago." He informed with a hurt look on his face.

"Yea, I know, I'm sorry." She apologized, reaching out for him, but he pulled away.

"I'll just go." He said, walking out.

"I'm sorry." Mateo said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be. He and I aren't dating, we are." She reminded, walking out of the kitchen.

"I love you." He noted, taking her by the hand.

"What?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

"I love you." He repeated with a smile.

"Um...okay." She said, letting go of his hand.

"That's not the reaction I was expecting." He noted, walking over to the couch and sat down.

"I'm sorry." She sighed, sitting beside him.

"It's okay. Why don't we go to dinner and then you can spend the night at my place?" He asked with a slight smile.

"How about dinner and spend the night here?" She questioned with a smile.

Lying on the couch, in the living room, Mateo and Tamara cuddled while they watched a movie together.

"Would you like to finish watching this in the bedroom where it's more comfortable?" Tamara asked, looking up at him.

"Sure." He agreed with a smile.

They went into the bedroom and watched the rest of the movie, and then Tamara went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

He thought she was so sexy in his shirt and he loved to hold her close to him.

***

Tamara wanted to make love with Mateo so much, but was afraid to show her love to him after all that happen.

While he was at work, she decided to take a nap, but was thinking about Mateo; so she laid in bed, stared at the ceiling and thought about how great their first time together would be.

She began to imagine those fingers working their magic all over her body...touching her, caressing her, and teasing her.

She moved one of her hands to her breast and began playing with it and imagined it was Mateo doing it.

She moaned when she squeezed and pulled at her nipple, wishing it was his mouth on it instead of her fingers.

She moved her fingers around her softness in a slow, circular motion and imagined it was his tongue causing her pleasure.

She teased herself by barely sliding her finger inside and taking it out quickly.

Her hand had two fingers shoved inside, pumping. In her head, Mateo was fingering her and the image turned her on even more, getting even wetter making her fingers able to slide in deeper.

She moaned out his name, loving the way it sounded. The pressure inside kept building and finally felt herself clench around her fingers as she climaxed.

She let out a loud moan and laid back on the bed, sweating and breathing heavily.

When he finally came over after work, the tension kept growing hotter.

She wanted him—no...she NEEDED him soon and couldn't wait any longer.

They sat on the couch and she started kissing him...she definitely started to feel it now.

She pulled him on top of her and pressed her hips against his.

"What are you doing?" He questioned with a puzzled look.

"I want you right now." She replied in a soft voice.

"Tamara, I was trying to take it slow considering the past situation." He informed, sitting up.

"Please." She pleaded, taking off her shirt.

He kissed his way down her body, starting from nibbling on her ears, down to the nape of her neck, slowly down her collar bone, to her breast.

He teased her nipples and kept kissing down her body to the waist band of her jeans and unfastened them.

He grazed his fingertips along her skin, over her hips and slowly took off her jeans.

He used his tongue to massage her; she moaned and began to spread her legs.

He ran a finger down and pushed it inside her.

Her legs opened farther and she flowed with her sweet juices.

She moaned his name and climaxed.

Mateo urged her to follow him to the bedroom. As soon as they got there, they started making out as he slowly removed his clothes. At this point, there's nothing she wanted more than to have hot passionate sex with him.

His fingertips lightly ran up her legs, caressing her inner thighs and driving her crazy with desire...she wanted him more than anything.

Suddenly he thrust in her. She felt herself about to climax, but tried not to...then he stopped.

He continued to tease her...he ran his hands all over her body, hitting all of her sensitive spots.

Then he thrust in her again and she gasped in utter delight and surprise...nearly sending her over the edge.

Just as she was about to climax, he shoved deep inside her, giving her one of the biggest orgasms she has had ever had.

He kissed behind her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Then he kissed his way down her neck down to that sensitive spot where her collar bones met. He kissed her there, once again sending shivers down her spine.

He tugged and played with her nipples until she began to moan.

He took one of them in his mouth and lightly nibbled while pulling on the other one with his hand.

He stopped and continued his trail of kisses down her body.

Her breathing grew heavier the closer he got to her lower half.

He kissed up her inner thighs then plunged his tongue deep inside of her.

She moaned in ecstasy and reveled in how good he was. He pushed all of the right buttons almost sending her over the edge but not letting her.

She grinded her hips asking...no...begging for more and couldn't stop the moan coming out of her mouth.

He stood above her and placed his hardness in front of her mouth.

When she opened, he thrust it in.

She began to suck...bobbed her head, swirled her tongue and worked her hands fast.

She seen that he was about to climax and started stroking as fast as she could.

A few more strokes and he let out a groan and she pulled him out of her mouth, allowing it to splatter on her face and breast.

They laid on the bed, breathless.

"Now, how was that?" Mateo asked, trying to catch his breath.

"That was great." She replied with a smile.

"Better than Zeb?" He questioned, rolling over toward her.

"Actually...yes it was." She said with a slight smile.

Chapter Eight

Mateo and Tamara had been dating for six months and he finally moved in with her.

"Would you like to go out tonight?" He asked with a smile.

"Where?" She questioned, smiling back.

"A movie or something." He suggested.

"Sure." She replied.

After the movie, Mateo escorted Tamara back to the car.

"I bought you something." He informed with a smile.