Sweet Darkness Pt. 02

Story Info
Forbidden Desire.
6.8k words
3.57
6.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

A year later...

Tamara and Zeb were in the basement of his house, uncovering their new pool table, when he suggested a wedding plan to her.

"Would you be uncomfortable with Mateo being a groomsman?"

"No, but I thought you didn't like him."

"I never said I didn't like him, plus I need a groomsman to walk with Quinn, so I thought it would be a good idea."

"I don't mind as long as you're not uncomfortable with it."

"Good because he's coming over this evening to help with the plans."

"Wait, aren't I supposed to be doing the plans with the girls while you guys sit back and watch?"

"I thought that you might want some help from the guy's point of view."

"So, I get to talk to everyone while we're trying to play pool. That's going to be like talking to a brick wall."

Zeb just laughed, and then Mateo walked in with Quinn and Tori.

"Where's George?" Tamara asked, walking over to Tori.

"He's at work, but he'll stop by afterwards." Tori replied with a smile.

"Oh, shoot, I forgot my notebook with the plans in it." Tamara exclaimed, looking around.

"We can get it later, let's play some pool." Zeb noted, motioning them over.

They decided to wait for George to do any of the wedding planning and played pool instead.

After a while, Mateo and Tamara were in the middle of their game when the others decided to go out and get something to eat.

"Can you do a carry out or something, so we can finish our game?" Tamara questioned not taking her eyes off the pool table.

"What about ordering a pizza?" Quinn suggested, looking around.

"The house is too far out for a delivery." Zeb replied with a sigh.

"Well, there's no need for all of us to go out." Mateo noted after taking his shot.

"Quinn and I will go back to the house and get the plan book." Tori said, grabbing the keys from her purse.

"Well, I guess we are leaving then. You guys finish your game and, Tamara..." Zeb said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

She looked at him, holding her pool stick in her hand as she leaned over the table.

"Kick his ass." He noted with a laugh.

Tamara had been driving Mateo crazy since the first day they met. He had never met a more erotic woman in his life...he daydreamed of her sexy body ever since they broke up and now that he was next to her again, he could hardly stand being near her without wanting to pleasure her...and...she was wearing a wrap-around dress that barely covered her breast which made him want her more.

"Well, I just kicked your ass. You want to play again?" She questioned with a smirk.

She racked up the balls and he gestured for her to break. He heard the crack of the white ball hitting the others and a striped ball went down...she raised an eyebrow at him.

She dropped another striped ball and glanced over at him with a smile as he walked around the table.

He ran his hand down her back as she leaned over to shoot...she missed.

Smiling Mateo walked around the table to look at the angles, brushing against her as he passed.

Bending to line up the next shot and just as he was about to hit the cue ball, Tamara ran her finger up the back of his neck and he missed.

"No fair!"

"You started it."

She studied the table, trying to line up her next shot, but she took the easiest way and missed.

He walked over by her as his pulse increased...leaning over he lined up his shot and just before he shot, he glanced over his shoulder and seen her smile.

With his hands trembling slightly, he missed the shot.

While bending over to take her next shot, Tamara felt Mateo's hand slide around her waist and pull her close as he kissed her neck.

She shrugged him off and stood up.

"What are you doing?"

"You're so sexy in that dress. I'm sorry if I took the wrong impression."

"I'm flattered, but you know I'm with Zeb."

"Don't tell me that you haven't thought about me."

"I have, but I can't."

"Can't or won't?"

She looked at him; he pulled her close and kissed her fully on the lips.

She broke the kiss and bent back over the table to take her shot as he ran his hand under her dress and up her thigh.

"We might get in serious trouble if we get caught."

He moved the material of her silk panties and his fingers quickly found her wetness; wrapping his free hand around her waist to steady her as he kissed her neck.

Mateo slid two fingers deep inside her as she gasped and gripped the pool table; pumping them fast and hard as she tried to muffle her moans.

"Come on, Baby, I want to hear you scream my name like you used to."

Tamara put her hand on his to make him stop.

"How about we stop playing games and get down to business?"

"I don't have protection."

"It's okay."

She pulled her panties down to her knees and his pants fell to the floor; then he slid his hand over her back and bent her over the table.

He stroked his hardness over her opening; slowly inch by inch, he slid inside her.

Increasing the tempo slightly, both of them panting, he threw his head back as she cried out his name.

As she felt her orgasm sweep through her, he thrust one last time and exploded deep inside her, groaning.

Standing up and straightening her clothes, Tamara asked, "Any chance of finishing the game?"

Chapter Two

Tamara was stressing over the wedding plans at the kitchen table when Tori walked in.

"How about you take a break and we go out for a bit?" Tori asked, taking the pen from Tamara's hand.

"I do need a break. Where are we going?" Tamara noted, looking up at her sister.

"Picnic at the lake." She replied, holding up a basket and blanket.

When they arrived at the lake, Tamara wasn't too hungry, so she just pieced while trying to relax.

"Now you know why I eloped." Tori said with her mouth full.

"It's not just the plans that I'm stressing over." Tamara noted, picking at her food.

"What's going on?" She questioned, laying down her plate.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?" Tamara asked, looking at her.

"You know I won't." She replied.

"I did something that I should regret, but I don't." Tamara said.

"What did you do, cheat on Zeb?" She questioned with a laugh.

Tamara looked away.

"You didn't!"

"Yea, I did."

"With who?"

"Mateo. I don't know what to do."

"You have to tell Zeb."

"No. I'm not ruining the whole wedding. It was a one-time thing and it's not going to happen again."

"When did it happen?"

"When we were left alone playing pool; he came onto me and I didn't stop him."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm stressed."

"You enjoyed it, that's why you're stressed."

Tamara looked at her sister, pleading with her eyes not to tell anyone.

"I won't tell anyone, but I do need to go take George to work. I'll come back and pick you up afterward. You should stay here and relax some."

Tamara nodded in agreement and watched her sister drive off.

Lying down on the blanket, she closed her eyes and tried to relax when she heard someone walk up to her...it was Mateo.

"What are you doing here? Tori will be back soon." She exclaimed, turning to look at him.

"Yea, but it's only you and me right now." He replied as he sat on the blanket with her.

"The other day was a mistake." She noted.

"A mistake that you enjoyed."

"That's not the point, we can't do it anymore. I'm marrying Zeb."

"When?"

"I...uh..."

"You see, you don't even know."

"My mind has been racing since that night. I can't focus on anything."

"Anything but me."

She made no effort to ignore his hand as it wondered across and rested on her knee.

"Mateo..."

"You know you want to. You know that it's wrong and you enjoy that."

She looked up and noticed the full moon coming up from its nest in the eastern horizon.

As he slowly worked his hand up and under her skirt, she felt her heart pound as his fingers slid between her legs...starting to rub her wetness through her panties.

As the moon was climbing steadily higher, their temperatures were rising and she smiled at him, but before she could say anything his lips captured hers, kissing her roughly...his arms tightened around her body.

She felt her lust move inside her; feeling warm, she broke away slowly.

The stimulus of the kiss combined with cool night air had made her nipples hard, and he could see them through her shirt.

Tamara couldn't stop the moan coming out of her mouth as she pulled up her skirt, spread her thighs wider and watched his hand slip inside her panties.

He brushed his fingertips on her and started to push a finger inside.

She bent over as he pushed her skirt up and entered her from behind...giving her every inch of himself.

His arms flexed and he started pumping more furiously.

She screamed into the open, wanting more, as his back arched as he thrust and explodes.

She stood up and stretched, so that her breasts strained against the fabric of her shirt. On impulse, she decided to pull it up and over her head, removing it along with her skirt.

He looked a little shocked as she waded in the river, but stripped down-now they were both naked and skinny-dipping in the river.

She looked into his eyes kissing him deeply, as their tongues explore each other.

Sucking his tongue into her mouth as she reached down and stroked his hardness.

She moaned softly and she felt his hands grab her breasts, his fingers gently pulled and twisted her nipples, rolling them between his cool wet fingers.

Both of them were breathing heavier; his hand slid down her stomach to her hot, wetness...his fingers slid in and out of her easily.

Soft moans escaped from both of them as they continued their long passionate kiss.

He lifted her leg up over his arm and pulled her closer as he guided himself toward her softness, thrusting hard inside her as they looked into each other's eyes.

His tongue was hungrily exploring her mouth, kissing down her neck towards her breasts.

Her nipples were rock hard and he sucked them into his warm mouth, the sensation of the heat against the cold of the water was amazing as his tongue swirled around her nipples and the water lapped around their hot, sweat drenched bodies as the intensity increased.

Her nails dragged down his back as they started to climax together, and wanted to feel him explode inside her.

He slid out of her and they stood in the water, bodies pressed together, kissing slowly and deeply.

A few minutes after Mateo left, Tori pulled in to pick up Tamara and take her back home.

"Why are you wet?" Tori questioned as Tamara opened the car door.

"I took a swim while you were gone." She said, placing the blanket on her seat so she wouldn't get it wet.

"Are you feeling better?" Tori asked.

"Yea, a little bit." Tamara replied with a smile and got into the car.

Chapter Three

Tamara was in the bedroom, packing when Zeb walked in.

"Are you about ready to go?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yes, I think it was a good idea for us to take a little vacation and be alone for a couple days."

"You seem so stressed and I thought that it may help you relax."

"Thank you." She said with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

Tamara and Zeb were walking on the beach and the hot sand began to burn their feet so they put them in the cool ocean.

The sun was setting as pinks and purples invaded the sky, the waves were lapping against the sand of the shore. The unspoken attraction pulled them together...she didn't have the desire to struggle against her feelings for him as she ran her hands over his chest and took in his scent. He was intoxicating to her and he couldn't believe after all the time they had been together, he still had this kind of effect on her.

She locked in his gaze; she couldn't resist him and kissed him gently on the lips...she wanted to spend the rest of her life kissing him.

While they kissed, Zeb ran his hands up Tamara's back and smiled as he took in the scent of his lover, sending currents of energy through his...he could remember when they were in high school...he fell in love with the look of this woman in his arms, weakening and melting after he kissed her.

Her mind toggled between wanting to remain in this kiss and passing the point of no return as his hands guided her hips to meet his.

Zeb trailed his fingertips up Tamara's leg to the crest of her hip, right above her bikini bottom, and then slowly across her stomach to her other hip.

"I love you." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

One long thick finger disappeared within her sweet walls...she was melting all over again; her chest heaved into his as she gasped.

Her heart pounded as she was drowning in the waves of pleasure.

Then the rain started pouring down on their hot bodies.

Tamara and Zeb were screaming and laughing as they reached the door of their motel room. Her hair dripped and her drenched clothes stuck to her body.

She noticed he wasn't laughing anymore and spun on her heels to look at him. He was standing still, just staring at her.

"What?" She asked as she slightly cocked her head to the side.

"You." He replied, walking over, scooped her up in his arms and took her in the room.

He set her gently on the floor, and began to strip off her wet clothes.

He looked at her completely naked before his as he took her hands and pushed them up over her head he began to cover her body with gentle kisses.

Her nipples hardened as his lips grazed them. She arched her back, wanting him to touch them again.

It started out softly like the first time, and then intensified.

He ran his fingers through her hair as their tongues began to tease each other and their mouths sealed.

He kissed along her jawbone and across her ear as his hand caressed her face. She moaned softly as he continued kissing her neck and ran his hand across her shoulder and chest to cup and her breast.

Her hands trailed down his body to the top of his damp shorts, gently slid her hand inside and he lifted his hips as she pulled them down.

His hardness sprung from his shorts and stood at attention before her. She took him in her hands, and stroked him gently...he let out a sigh.

Zeb cried out in ecstasy and frustration as she brought him to the brink and then eased off. Twice more she brought him to the edge, but wouldn't allow him.

What seemed like an eternity of pleasure, he laid with his fingers entangled with her hair.

He gently lifted her face away and drew her up beside him, massaging the soft skin of her inner thighs as her legs fell apart revealing her wetness.

His hand brushed tenderly across it. With increasing passion, she began to tremble and moan as she pressed herself toward his gently probing fingers.

They slipped into her warm wetness as his tongue flicked across her moist skin, probing the sensitive folds...the anticipation of his touch was enough to bring her to the edge as her body trembled and shook with release.

She pulled him up to meet her mouth. Their kiss was filled with desire for each other. She wanted him...she wanted to feel him inside her...she spread her legs, offering herself to him.

They were looking into each other's eyes, seeing the burning within as he pushed himself inside.

The intensity of his desire threw her over the edge once again and she embraced him as he felt her body writher underneath me him.

He neared orgasm and her shouts only spurred him on. Furiously he rammed into her as the first waves of her orgasm crashed over her.

Panting they laid on the bed totally exhausted, listening to the waves and wind outside the window.

Chapter Four

Zeb was lying under his truck with Mateo, working on the busted oil line when Tamara walked up to them.

"I need a ride to town." She said, crossing her arms.

"I'm busy right now, Babe." Zeb replied as Mateo rose up from under the truck.

"But I need to go get my wedding dressed ordered. You can just drop me off and I'll call when I'm finished." She huffed, turning away.

"Mateo, can you take her, I'm pretty busy right now." Zeb asked, rolling from underneath the car.

"I guess I could. I just need to clean up first." He replied with a slight smile.

On their way to the dress shop, Mateo and Tamara took a detour to the lake.

"He really does trust you, doesn't he?" He asked, putting his car in park.

"Yea, he does." She replied, pushing him into the backseat; wanting his mouth on her and his hands...she just wanted him.

She unfastened his jeans, pushed them down and dropped her mouth to his lap. Using her hands to run up and down his shaft while her mouth licked at just the tip, she could feel his hands on her back and she moved her arms to get her shirt and bra off for him.

Once they were gone, he raised her up and took her breast in his mouth, licking at her nipple and pinching at the other one, while his other hand unfastened the clasp on her jeans. She sat up on her knees next to him and he worked her pants off.

As she climbed into his lap, her arms wrapped around him and he brought his mouth back down to her breast...moving up and down again, she could feel everything.

Feeling his arms around her, holding her in to him, feeling his cheeks scratch against her breasts and making her moan...his hands went to her hips and her hands reached for him, wanting his mouth on hers.

Her mouth was busy with his...little licks, sucks and nibbles between lips, tongue and teeth.

He leaned her back and propped her against the front seat and started to go harder. So good, so full, his harness filled her over and over again until she couldn't take it and she reached her climax, moaning out his name.

He started rubbing and cupping her breasts as he sucked on her stiff nipples...he laid her down and spread her legs with his knees, teasing her with his hardness, then sliding deep inside once again.

Her hand moved to his back, digging her nails deep into his flesh leaving bright red scratch marks as their bodies moved.

He could see the pleasure on her face as she neared climax...her screams and moans of pleasure echoed in the trees around them.

He let out one final groan as he unloaded inside her and fell into her arms.

She didn't make it to the shop in time to order her dress, but she had plenty of time before the wedding and she enjoyed what she had done instead.

Chapter Five

Tamara sat on the bed, surrounded by wedding papers and lists as she had her head in her hands, rubbing her temples and wishing her stress headache would fade away.

Zeb walked in and seen his love, stressing over the wedding plans once again and walked over to her.

"Can we talk?" He asked, sitting on the bed.

"Sure." She replied, not looking up from her notebook.

He placed a white rose on her notebook and smiled.

"You have been stressing over this a lot...why don't we just elope?" He questioned, looking into her eyes.

"I don't want to elope. I want a wedding. I'm not my sister, I can take the stress." She snapped, fumbling with her pen.

"Okay, then...dance with me." He said, turning on the radio.

She sighed and just nodded.

Zeb took Tamara by the hand and stood her up as he wrapped his arm around her and she rested her head against his neck...slowly swaying back and forth.

He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, telling her how much he loved her, as he wrapped his hands tighter around her waist.

He gazed deeply into her eyes, mesmerized by them.

"How about a massage to help you relax?" He asked with a smile as he took off her shirt and laid her on the bed.

He poured some oil into his hand and rubbed his hands together to warm up it up; then placed his hands on her back and started to spread the oil out.

He started at the small of her back and worked up to her shoulders, but after a few minutes he climbed on the bed and swung one leg over her body; placing his hands on her back and started to rub up and down her spine.

12