Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Is it a dream or reality?
1.3k words
3.47
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
srweezy
srweezy
1 Followers

She wasn't sure what had startled her but suddenly she knew she wasn't alone. The room is dark and the air around her seemed to vibrate with an erotic charge. There was a faint odor of well-fucked pussy and since it had been several days since her last encounter she knew that it didn't come from her.

Suddenly, her hands were roughly grabbed and placed over her head. "What is going on? "She thought. "Who could be doing this to her? " She felt the hand cuffs being put on her wrists and her arms are pulled over her head and secured to the headboard. A blindfold is placed over her eyes and she hears a sultry voice whisper to her, "Now you are mine. He gave you to me for being a good girl and I'm going to do to you all the wonderful things he's done to me tonight. You will have no voice in the matter. You will submit."

`With that said a gag is put in her mouth. She knew that her husband had been having an affair for the last few months, but she hadn't thought that he would bring it home to their bed. What was she going to do? Could she figure out a way to escape from this woman?

She tested to bond that held her immobile. They seemed secure and she knew from experience that the headboard was solid and unbreakable.

She felt soft gentle hands stroking her hair back from her face. At the same time there was a rougher hand on her breast, stroking circles around her nipples, making them bud hard. The hand that had been stroking her hair moved down the side of her face and neck, sending shivers down to her pussy. The touch was so gentle. When had been the last time he had touched her like that? It seemed like forever, she decided to give herself up to the sensations and enjoy what was to come.

Hands continued to stroke her, one set on her shoulders and breasts. The other moving down over her stomach and hips, the feelings tantalizing and gentle. She could feel her pussy juices starting to flow, making her hot and wanting. She was just starting to get into the incredible feelings coursing through her body when suddenly fingernails raked her breasts, leaving an trail of fire to her nipples. At the same time, two fingers plunged roughly into her pussy. She arched her back, trying to lessen the pressure of the fingers invading her. But to no avail. They were withdrawn slightly, only to be pushed in again, hard. The fingers in her pussy plunged in and out setting a rhythm that had her hips jumping off the bed.

Suddenly, the fingers were withdrawn only to stroke from her clit to her rosebud with firm pressure. She was sopping wet and the juices were spread like cream all over her crotch. Her clit was engorged and throbbing. "Oh if only he would give it some of that stroking." she thought. But he only grazed it as he was smearing her juices.

Then the two fingers were back in her pussy, to the hilt. On the next stroke she felt an intrusion in her asshole. A finger was also pushed into her ass. The feeling was painful and she lunged her hips off the bed, shaking her head "No."

The invasion continued. After several strokes the pain subsided and a feeling of pleasure replaced it. A thumb was placed on her clit and kept rhythm with the stroking in her pussy and ass. She wasn't going to be able to take much more of this. She could feel the fingers in her pussy hitting her G spot, taking her closer and closer to an orgasm.

The nails at her breasts were scratching upward to her nipples where they pinched and pulled. Then she felt a hot mouth on her right nipple, suckling hard and demanding. At the same time her left nipple was being pinched. Teeth clamped down on her nipple as a tongue rasped the sensitive nub. The pain and pleasure of it all sent shots of sexual current straight to her pussy. God, it hurt, but it hurt so good. She didn't want this but her body seemed to have a mind of it's own and she couldn't stop herself from responding. Between the teethe biting at her nipple and the fingers fucking her pussy and ass she was quickly reaching the point of coming when as suddenly as her body was attacked, it stopped.

"That's enough for now," the woman said. "We have so much more in store for you. We don't want you to come just yet." She was so close to coming. How could this be happening to her? What would happen next?

The weight shifted on the bed and she felt thighs on either side of her breasts, a set of heavy ball resting on her chest. The gag was removed, but before she could say anything in protest a large bulbous dickhead was placed in her mouth. The woman said, " If you do this right maybe we'll let you come. But don't even think about doing anything cute. I will not tolerate any disobedience from you. Make it good, or else."

Even though the position was uncomfortable for her she tried to suck in more of the large dick that was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head trying to get her lips wet so that it would slide into her mouth easier. She must be doing something right because the woman was stroking her pussy with long stroke, which felt wonderful after the emptiness she had been feeling. The man on her chest was starting to breath heavier and if possible, his dick grew larger. She had been able to suck in a goodly portion when he suddenly plunged into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. It didn't seem to bother him that she couldn't breath. He just kept fucking her mouth with long deep strokes. To add to it all he grabbed fistfuls of her hair so he could hold her in place. Finally her throat opened and she was able to take him without gagging.

At the same time the fingers stroking her pussy became more demanding, moving with a familiarity, as if they knew just where her favorite spots to touch were. The fire in her pussy matched the fire in her mouth. She knew that if this were kept up she would come so good. As the dick in her mouth moved with more insistence, the fingers on her pussy started to lightly stroke her clit.

"Oh yes." she thought. "Just keep doing what you're doing. I'm so close"

The dick in her mouth suddenly was thrust to the back of her throat and held there. It throbbed, spewing a load of come that almost choked her. At the same time her pussy exploded in pulses that left her drained and satisfied. As the feelings started to ebb, the dick was removed from her mouth and the man moved off her chest. She was barely aware of the handcuffs being removed.

"You did very well tonight. Rest and remember, if it can happen once, it can happen again. I'll be seeing you soon. You can count on it."

That was the last thing she heard as she drifted off to sleep. When she awoke much later she thought to herself "That was the most vivid dream I've ever had. I wonder where it came from? I don't usually have dreams like that."

As she rose from her bed, she glanced in the mirror. Down to the tips of her breasts were evenly space scratch mark, and a look of shock on her face.

srweezy
srweezy
1 Followers