Sweet Dreams

Story Info
A tryst among the clouds.
2.8k words
4.67
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving my body and making my way to our cloud that's halfway between our beds, soaring over big cities that resembled pancaked Christmas trees and rural farming communities that looked like patches on a giant quilt. The moon was full and all the clouds radiated a soft white glow. I arrived to find you standing with your back to me on the opposite edge of our cloud, as if waiting my arrival and eagerly hoping to see me approach. I landed a few feet behind you and stealthily approached, the cloud yielding only soft puffs instead of sound with each footstep. I pushed you over the edge and you started to fall, unsure of what had happened. I dove down swiftly and caught you in my arms.

"Got you." You started to open your mouth, no doubt to scold me for frightening you, but I silenced you with a kiss. Your muffled squeal of shock you let out in my mouth only to replaced by a soft, slightly drawn out moan. "Forgive me?" I asked. You nodded and flew out of my arms back towards our cloud. I pursued you through the bottom of the ethereal marshmellow. The cloud melted back together the hole we made as we landed in standing position, me behind you with my arms snaked around your waist. You turned to face me and we stood there for what seemed like an eternity. Our gazes did what can only be described as piercing our souls. I stroked your warm cheek and told you that I Love You. You said "I Love You Too Baby." You floated up to my waiting lips and kissed me deeply, gently nibbling on my bottom lip towards the end of it. You looked at me with a longing and bit your lip.

"Watch this, baby." I said and flew off towards a large cloud looming over us. I weaved throughout the cloud and you had a confused look on your face as you wondered what I was doing. "Close your eyes, baby!" I shouted as I continued my movements through the cloud. You closed your eyes and smiled in anticipation. My work finished, I flew back and positioned myself behind you with my hands over your eyes. "Baby, you know better than anyone how impatient I am, lemme see lemme see!" You said. "Ok, baby, open those gorgeous eyes of yours."

You let out a gasp followed by EEE! which always signals your excitement. Drawn with big gashes in the cloud, read "I Love You Kaci". You turned around quickly and tackled me down to the cloud, all the while your lips maintaining a firm hold on mine. "Now I'LL be right back, baby!" You said, flashing me a sneaky smile and darting off towards the same cloud, which now happened to be blocking out the light of the full moon. You floated just outside the cloud's grasp and with a wave of your arm, you had carved out a heart-shaped window for the moon to look down on us through.

You zipped back into my arms nearly before I had time to smile at your makeshift spotlight. You and I lay on our sides facing each other. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes as the clouds drifted and the moon shone with approval. Your hands roamed over my chest and stomach while I held you closely by your hips. You leaned in towards me but when I closed my eyes to kiss you, you turned your head to the side so your mouth was close to my ear. I opened my eyes and was about to ask what was wrong but you read my mind and placed a fingertip to my lips and whispered softly, "Shh," you said, "don't speak, baby, just take me."

Just those words and that soft, barely audible, purring nature of them, were enough to make my manhood rock hard. And hearing them was just the encouragement I needed to let you feel the effect you had on me by pulling your body even tighter to mine, gently applying more and more pressure on your groin through our clothes. You rewarded me with a soft moan and another one of those lip bites I find so sexy. I pulled you to me and rolled us over so that I was on top of you. I leaned down and my lips met yours. My kisses drifted to your neck. Little "mmm"s escaped your mouth as I sucked, kissed and nibbled at your collarbone and throat. I drew my head back up again, just looked at you and said, "You are so damn beautiful." I put my lips back to work with soft kisses on your shoulder as I slipped the shoulder strap of your shirt off down your arm. By this time your right hand was gripping my head towards your body and your left was scratching on the back of my shirt. I needed so badly to feel your nails dig into my back so I stopped to lift my shirt up and over my head and discarded it. I resumed giving your shoulder soft tender kisses and my left hand traveled from your hip to your stomach and crept up to your right breast. I could feel your hard nipple through the fabric of your shirt as I cupped and squeezed your beautiful globe of flesh.

The whole time I was kissing and touching your body you had your eyes shut and your brow was furrowed in the pleasure I was giving you. You opened your eyes for an instant and saw that I had no shirt on and decided to follow my example. You gently pushed me back and once I realized what you were about to do I happily gave you room. I watched as you gripped under the shirt's bottom hem and tugged the clothing over your head. I nearly drooled as your breasts slightly clung to the fabric as it was lifted and bounced back into their natural position. I stole a moment just to look at your gorgeous breasts, whose nipples looked small compared to the whole. I could see you were aroused because those sweet pink little nubs were noticeably hard. I needed those nipples in my mouth right that second.

I cupped your left breast and positioned your erect nipple in front of my lips before letting my tongue slide out to dance circles around the stub of juicy tissue. I blew on the now glistening wet nipple and you gasped in delight. I then wrapped my lips around the nipple and suckled on it like a nursing child before taking it between my teeth and gently nibbling on the little pink bud. Between "oh God"s and "yes"s you ordered me, "Harder, baby, mmm please." I bit down hard on the nipple and you arched your back in submission.

While my mouth kept up its assault on your left nipple my hand was busy playing with your right one. My hand was kneading and squeezing your right breast producing gasps and purrs from you. I pinched and tweaked your nipple between the index finger and thumb of my left hand, often tugging and twisting it.

I could tell you were getting to the point of wanting more than just your lovely breasts played with, and you confirmed this by opening your eyes and looking straight at me, panting, nodding in consent. Your nipple flipped back up erect as my mouth reluctantly left your breast and began its descent down your delicious body. I dotted your tummy with little kisses as I journeyed further down. I stopped momentarily at your cute belly button to lightly lick the tiny hole, sending shivers of pleasure up and down your spine. My hands slid up and down your jean-clad thighs while I scooted back and positioned myself so my head was hovering between your knees. My right hand rested on your left knee as your legs rested bent at the knee and spread. I slowly moved my hand up your thigh until it rested on your hip, then let it fall between your legs. I snaked my fingers up the length of the zipper, taking care to apply gently pressure on the treasure beneath the jeans. You gave a short whimper, which only served to encourage me more and make me harder. I flicked at the button above the jeans and it popped open. I knew you loved being teased so I took my time, loving the sound of the zipper's teeth as your panties beneath were unveiled.

I gripped the belt loops on your jeans and slowly pulled them off of you, taking care to kiss your legs as they came into view, inch by inch. At last you shed your pants and I tossed them aside. I lowered my lips to your knee and kissed it softly. I opened my mouth and gently bit on your knee. You squirmed, as if my teasing was torture for you, a source of both frustration and arousal. My fingers worked around the back of your knees, lightly caressing them as my teeth gently nibbled. Enough teasing, I decided, my baby needs release, I thought.

Next my hands worked their way down your naked thighs, and I placed them both on either sides of your body. I rested my fingers a moment on your hips before grasping the sides of your panties and tugging them up and over your kneecaps, and finally off the tips of your toes before discarding the soft, warm, article of clothing. Now you lay open to me completely. I could easily touch any part of your body with my lips. Your beautiful face. Your edible neck. Your soft shoulders. Your gorgeous breasts. Your warm tummy. Your firm thighs. Your itty-bitty toes. And of course that wet little pussy of yours that I longed to thrust myself into. But first, I would taste your sex lips and clitoris in my mouth.

I lay down on my stomach and chest and positioned my face mere inches above your aching, dripping pussy. I could resist no longer. I kissed your pussy lips as if they were the ones on your face, reveling in the wet smacking noises my lips made as I kissed your womanhood. I paid special attention to your clit, making the kisses I gave to its hood more of a sucking nature. I stopped a moment. I placed my middle and index finger of my right hand on either sides of your shaved slit, spread your pussy lips apart, and licked my lips, knowing I could never get enough of your juices. I ran my tongue slowly up the slit of your smooth wet little pussy, barely penetrating the pink folds as my tongue slid little by little up your sex. I placed my thumb just above the hood of your clit and lifted up its veil before grazing it with my tongue. I flicked at the pearl of flesh with my tongue and you gasped. I then took the middle finger of my left hand and inserted it into your pussy, turning it in a cork screwing motion so as to coat the finger with as much of your juices as possible. Your pussy was greedy for attention and clenched on the invading finger, which it reluctantly let go as I slid it back out of you. I felt cum seep out of the tip of my cock, witnessing that as I drew my finger out a copious string of your pussy juice had attached itself to the tip of my finger. What really stuck in my head was that the string of juice still hung out of your pussy to my finger. I had no clue I could make you this wet, and a devilish thought popped into my head.

I scooted up so that I lay on top of you, face to face, your naked chest against mine. You opened your eyes when you realized I was on top of you. I could see in your eyes how badly you wanted me to take you right then, to penetrate my warm thick cock deep into your smooth wet pussy. I wanted it too but I wanted more to take my time with you. I held my glistening finger up to your face before placing the tip of my finger against your lips. You opened your mouth to take in the finger, but instead I traced your mouth all the way around with my finger, coating your lips with your own delicious juice. I sucked the finger clean moments before plunging my lips down to meet yours, the both of us tasting your sweet cream. Our tongues clashed in each other's mouths and we both let out soft moans.

I hesitated to break the kiss but there was more work for my tongue to do down below. I scooted back down your body until I was once again face-to-face, so to speak, with your pussy. From the wetness that had gathered there I guessed that your pussy missed me while I was away, and I was more than eager to make it up. This time I didn't hold back. I pointed my thick tongue and drove it straight into your pussy. I licked and sucked at your inner walls. I wiggled my tongue this way and that inside of you. I withdrew my tongue and started to dart it in and out, in and out, in quick jabs. I knew I couldn't neglect your sweet little clit so I held my tongue out of your long enough for me to pierce you with two fingers and apply the juices to your clit. My tongue resumed lashing at your pussy as my fingers assaulted your clitoris in fast, hard, long rubs. I used my thumbs and spread your pussy lips open wide to me, exposing your clit to the cool night air. I wrapped my lips around your tiny clitoris and sucked hard on it, often pinching it between my teeth and nibbling on it, producing those ecstatic noises from you I love so much. "Mmm, baby, I'm gonna cum, I want you inside me when I do." You said.

In record time my pants and boxers came off and were wildly thrown to the side. Your breathing had slowed down a little but I could tell you were still close. I knelt between your spread legs. You arched your back and raised your firm butt off the cloud, so that your beautiful pussy was being offered to me, mine for the taking. I took my thick cock into my hand and pulled back on the skin, unsheathing the throbbing, wet head of my manhood. I rubbed my cock against your pussy lips length wise, teasing you with it's warmth and smoothness. I took the head and rubbed the wet dripping tip against your sweet clitoris. You squirmed at this and lifted your pussy up higher, as if begging for my cock to penetrate you. The time had come.

My cock slipped easily into your wet pussy and we both let out loud moans. I lay down on top of you chest to chest, stomach to stomach, still keeping our bodies as one. I looked you straight in your eyes. I brushed your hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear. We stopped moving, despite both being in need of release. I slowly lowered my face until our foreheads, both damp with perspiration, met. "I Love You." I said. You looked back at me, and in our gaze, our souls danced. "Oh, baby . . . I Love You Too." You said, nearly choked up. I placed my chin on your right shoulder as we took the other in our arms and held tightly. I started slowly thrusting myself deeper inside of you. You grasped my back and refused to let go. I rocked gradually harder and faster back in forth until our bodies moved together as one. One whole act of love and passion.

Harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder. Faster. Deeper. There was no stopping us. Our act knew no bounds nor did our desire for one another. As the intensity of our love making grew so did that of our embrace on each other. We both knew the other was close. I grabbed your hands and pinned them down to the cloud with my own, continuing my rhythmic thrusts. At last I felt myself gush inside of you and you contracted hard on my throbbing manhood. We both grasped at the other's hand with the strength of a passion that lit up the night. Our cries of ecstasy echoed throughout the sky. Until tomorrow night. Same cloud. Our cloud. I shall meet you there again. Sweet dreams, my love.