Sweet Dreams

Story Info
A first time femdom/pegging fantasy lust letter.
1.9k words
4.06
26.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this as a lust letter to Jtolaker1. A lust letter is like a love letter, but with less emotions and more fucking. I have no real experience with any of the activities in this, so it likely lacks realism. Enjoy!

*****

I'm prepared for a lot of things, at least I think I am. I keep thinking about you fucking me, though, and I don't know if I'm prepared for that. I imagine us meeting up somewhere. We'd go out for coffee, or maybe a meal, and figure out that we got on pretty well and there was something to it, and head to a hotel.

In the room it'd be all tongues and mouths and peeling off clothing. Before long you'd shove me down to my knees and have me start eating you. Between the feel, and the taste, of you on my tongue, I'd start to moan, and you'd tell me to shut up and let you enjoy yourself, that I wasn't doing this for my fun. I'd close my eyes and devote myself to silently worshipping you with my mouth. You'd tilt your head back and wrap your fingers in my hair, making sure I knew that I had to keep going, and stay right there. And with every noise you'd make, I'd get a little bit harder at the thought that I had anything to do with it, a little more aroused at being useful to you.

"You know what?" you say. You gasp a bit, because I keep eating you, afraid of what you'll do if I stop without telling me to. "This is nice, but... all these months, I've been thinking about fucking your cute little ass. Mmm. Shoving my cock right into it. Taking that part of you and making it all mine. Yes. Enough of this. I'm plenty wet. I need to fuck you now."

I'm not so sure about this. "I, uh... you know how much I want that, but also I don't, and I don't know if I can really go right into it on the first night. We should take it slow. Maybe tom-" I stop, because you've just spit on my face. I'm a little stunned and don't know what to do.

"Then why are you here, Pet? Remember what you're for," you say.

"I. Um."

"I don't care if you don't want it. And neither should you."

"Ohgod. Yes. You're right. Um, fuck. Fuck. Please fuck me. If that's what you want. Please. God. I'm begging you. I'm already on my knees. Please, fuck me."

"Good. I'm going to go put it on. You have until I get back to get undressed, on all fours, and as lubed up as you're going to get."

I scramble around, tearing my clothes off and frantically lubing myself as deep as I can manage. I don't really know what I'm doing and I'm terrified of what's about to happen and I'm as hard as I've ever been in my entire life. I decide I'm not getting any more slippery and get on my hands and knees on the bed. After a minute or two, I hear you come out. I wonder if it really takes you that long to put on a strapon, or if you were making sure I had the time to lube myself. I don't know which is true, and I don't know if I'd rather be with a woman who's thoughtful or thoughtless. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel the bed shift as you climb onto it, and soon I can feel something hard pressing right against my asshole. "Ask me again."

"What?" I'm confused. I'm lost. This is already terrifying and now I don't even know what's going on. Did I do something wrong?

"You're on your knees. Ask me to fuck you again. Beg me to fuck you. I want to hear it."

"I... please. Please fuck me." I can feel you moving against me, just a tiny little bit. Pushing into me, not enough to go in, but I can feel you're there. "Please do what you want to me." You move the dildo in a circle, following the ring of my asshole, and I gasp, because I know what's coming. "Use me, like I deserve. Use me to bring yourself pleasure, please. Just, please, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I cut off, you slide into me slowly. In a little, out a little. In a little bit more. "Fu, fu, fu, fu, ohgod. Fu..." It's not the sensation. It doesn't really hurt. It's sliding in and out and my body, my ass, is adjusting. But my mind is well and truly fucked, because I'm realizing that I've finally found a woman who will really use me, and do what she wants, and won't care if I like it. After all this time I'm getting what I deserve and what I need. God, yes. "...uck me! Yes!" You figure that if I can make whole words again, I can take your whole cock, and I feel it slide deeper into me, slowly, until I can feel the warmth of your thighs right up against me. You hold there, reveling in the moment of having me totally impaled, listening to my staggered breathing and looking down at your handiwork.

"Thank me," you say.

"Oh, god. Thank you!"

"'Thank you' for what?"

"Thank you for using me. For picking me to use. I know you could have picked someone else. But you didn't. You let me give myself to you. Thank you. Thank you for letting me give you a piece of myself that I can never have back. Thank you for taking this from me forever just so you can feel good tonight. God, yes. Thank you. Thank you for fucking me. Fuck me. Please, FUCK ME!"

There's a pause, and I can almost hear your smile. You grab my hips and start to move back and forth, in and out of me. It doesn't feel bad. It doesn't feel good. Strange, uncomfortable. Like I'm just being used. It feels exactly right. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, yes, thank you. Tha-"

"Shut up. Just let me enjoy this." You keep moving, and look down. After all this time, you're fucking a man. And he's taking it all just for you, just because it's what you want. Whatever else happens, right at this moment, he's yours.

You start fucking me slower, but harder, and your nails dig into my hips. I can feel from the way I'm being fucked just how much you love this, how much you love owning a part of my body, and all of my mind. "Mmm. Good boy," you say, and I gasp. "Mmmm, yes. Just like this." We start to get into it, and I feel your hands come off my hips. I don't know if you're touching yourself, or just folding your hands above your head while you flex your hips back and forth like you're the queen of the world. But either way, you're pleased with yourself, and you start to moan. I can't talk, so I start pushing back just a tiny bit, silently pleading with you to use me, however you like, to not worry about me. This is your time. All of it is your time, always. Please.

You speed up, and I silently thank past-me for using plenty of lube. I don't know if it's the dildo or your hand, but something must be rubbing against your clit, because you start to moan louder and louder each time you push all the way in. I breathe faster and shallower, thinking, "yes, god, finally, finally she's using me like I deserve, yes." You bend over, snaking an arm around me, and wrap your hand around my cock, which I'd all but forgotten about. I gasp and choke as you touch me, ready to explode instantly. You stop fucking, and move your hand up and down, testing the heft of my cock. "This is it? This is all you have? Ha! No wonder I'm the one doing the fucking. This is pathetic. It doesn't even deserve a reacharound. Does it? Tell me it doesn't."

"No, it doesn't. I don't. I'm worthless, it's worthless. I don't deserve anything. Thank you for using me anyway. Thank you so much."

"Ha! God, you are pathetic. And I will use you. You'll be my." Thrust. "Pathetic." Thrust. "Fuck toy." Thrust. "You really do like that, don't you?" You start to chuckle as you drive into me, alive with the joy of it. It's too much for me. I'm being fucked, I'm being used, I'm being laughed at for being my pathetic self, I can't handle it, and I start to tremble, and my arms give out, and I collapse to the bed. You lose balance and fall right with me, slamming your dick all the way into me when you land. It hurts, but I barely notice, because I feel your weight on top of me, on all of me, I feel your breasts press into my back, and that little extra reminder that I'm being of use to a woman hits me on some subconscious level, and I can feel my ass relax, opening itself to you just a little more.

You feel it too.

"I really can do whatever I want to you, can't I?" you say as you resume your thrusting.

"Yes. God, yes. Please." My breathing gets heavy. With every thrust, my cock rubs into the bed just a little bit.

"I hope you enjoyed that before. I might never touch your pathetic cock again," you say, your breathing getting heavier.

"Ohgod thank you." I'm ready to come. But you haven't told me to yet? But you haven't told me not to. I don't know. I try to hold it off. My job isn't to come. My job is to be your toy and get fucked. But I don't know how much longer I can hold off. Fuck.

"I've always wanted to fuck a man, you know," you say as you speed up, loving every second.

"Yes. I know. Thank you so much for pic-"

"Too bad I had to settle for you," you say, and I explode all over the sheets, screaming, coming my brains out while you slide mercilessly in and out of my ass, which is clenching so hard. You stop and hold yourself up with one hand, furiously rubbing your clit, dripping wet that a man just came from you fucking and degrading him, and you look down at my twitching body, and the orgasm comes over you in a wave, instinctively flexing your hips, and I whimper from being pushed deeper into my own cum, and you gasp and grin and keep coming. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" you say, thrusting with every word. "You. Are. My. Bitch! Unnngh!"

"YES," I moan into the pillows, and you pull out and roll over, flopping down next to me.

"God, that was amazing," you say. "Just... just stay right there. It's late and I'm exhausted. I want you to pass out in a puddle of your own cum. Think about what just did that to you."

"Unnnnnnh," I moan. Words are for people who haven't just had their virginity callously taken.

"Tomorrow I'll fuck you again," you say, and I nod. "But I don't think I'm going to use any lube. I want you to hurt more. For me."

"Oh god," I say, my eyes going wide. I can feel myself starting to get hard again. "I..."

"Sssh. You be a good boy and sleep now. Sweet dreams."