Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Dreams do cum true!
8k words
4.75
23.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story.

Sweet Dreams

Chapter One: The Tease

It had been a long night's work. I was working third shift at a local retail chain store stocking shelves. This was back in the early eighties before they all started staying open 24 hours.

It was 8am and I was supposed to leave at 6. Over time again...I didn't mind, I liked the extra money, I needed it.

I was young, only eighteen and I still lived with my parents. I wanted my own place so I was hoarding money like a miser.

I was back in the stockroom putting up the overstock for the display I had built. I was supposed to be using a ladder to get to the higher shelves but decided to just climb the shelving. The rows of shelves were close enough that I could put a foot on both sides and straddle the isle while putting the boxes on the shelf. Elizabeth, one of the department managers stepped around the corner.

"You know you're supposed to be using a ladder for that..." she said.

At first I thought I was in trouble but then saw the smile form on her face as she picked up the last box and handed it to me. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of her smile. To say I had a thing for her would be an understatement.

Elizabeth was in her early thirties and had a body that most twenty year-old women would die for. She always wore tight dress slacks that showed off her long shapely legs that ended at her perfectly shaped ass. Today she wore a tight white button up dress shirt. That showed off the cleavage of her perfectly formed b-cup breasts.

As I put the last box on the shelf I looked down and had a perfect view. The top two buttons were undone the third was straining to contain the beauty within. Her hair was a dark brunette but what got to me most were her eyes. They seemed to almost glow with what I could only describe as a smoldering sensuality. I could only dream that with the right coaxing I could bring them to a burning flame of passionate desire. I knew there was no way a woman like this would be interested in a kid like me. So I did my best to keep my feelings to myself.

Maybe it was that I was tired, or maybe it was the sight of her looking up at me with those eyes. I slipped, started to fall. She reached up to help brace me. A wave of embarrassment ran through me.

"What a klutz" I thought to myself.

"Are you okay" she asked as I repositioned myself moving my legs down.

I was now standing two shelves lower.

"Yes" I replied, "Just a little tired."

Then I realized she was still bracing me. Her right hand had gone to my left hip. Her left hand grabbed the front waistband of my jeans, right at the top button. Her fingers had slipped just inside as she held on to me. Her face was only a few inches away from my crotch looking up at me. As much as I wanted to keep my feeling to myself my body had its own ideas. I could feel my cock starting to grow at the closeness of her hand.

She was looking me straight in the eyes and a smile came across her face.

"That's why you use ladders" she said, the playfulness still in her voice.

Her right hand left my hip as she moved back a little but her left still held onto the front of my jeans. My cock reached its full potential. I could feel the head pressing against her fingertips. A million emotions ran through me, I couldn't speak.

Her eyes went from mine downward, watching her own hand as she slipped her fingers out of my waistband and slid her hand slowly down the front of my jeans tracing the shape of my cock.

I know it was only a few seconds but for me time went into slow motion I felt my legs tremble as her hand reached the base of my shaft gently rubbing my balls. Every fantasy I had ever had couldn't compare to what I was feeling in this moment.

I had closed my eyes for a second, and then opened them she was looking directly at me again. Her hand slid down my inner thigh then fell away from me.

"Maybe you should go home and get into bed. I wish I could, but I have a long day ahead of me" she said as she turned to walk away.

I looked down noticing the shapeliness of her back, everything about this woman cried out sensuality!

Looking at her walking away from me I noticed there was a sway to her walk I hadn't seen before, confidence or maybe even cockiness.

The sound of her heels on the concrete floor of the stock room seemed to echo as she walked away. Then I heard her say "Sweet Dreams".

Sweet Dreams

Chapter Two: The Fantasy

The drive home was frustrating. All I could think about was Elisabeth, her hand sliding down the front of my jeans, tracing the shape of my hard cock. That seductive dark red lipstick she wore, not over done but just enough to enhance her sensuality. The thought of those lips sliding up and down my cock made me hard again as my foot pressed the gas pedal down a bit farther.

At home I walked quickly to the door. I was only eighteen and lived with my parents. They both worked days so I had the place to myself. I went in and got into the shower. Making it cold hoping that would help my emotions subside, it didn't work. My mind swam with thoughts about her.

I got out of the shower and was still drying myself off as I went to my bedroom. I turned on my radio to the slow jazz station. If my friends knew I listened to music like this they would have called me a sissy. Still, I knew there was a time and place for everything and when it came to thinking about Elizabeth it had to be classy.

I flopped down on the bed, lay back and closed my eyes. I could still hear her voice.

"Sweet dreams," she had said.

And I thought, "If I am awake, is it a dream or a fantasy, definitely a fantasy".

She had been a fantasy of mine for some time now and after this morning's teasing the fire of that fantasy was burning hot. My hand slid down across my washboard abs reaching for my hard cock, gripping it tightly. Thoughts of her eyes, her lips, raced through my mind as my grip loosened a bit and I began to slowly stroke.

"Take your time," I told myself.

I knew that if I were with her I would want to take my time and enjoy every minute. I imagined the warmth of her lips pressing against mine my tongue slipping gently into her mouth, our tongues slowly beginning to swirl around each other, the feeling of our bodies pressing against each other.

My hand began to stoke faster as small, almost electric sensations shot out and into my body. I bit my lower lip to suppress a moan. Damn I was hot.

I thought of kissing my way down her neck to her beautiful breasts, caressing them gently with my hands as I teased her nipples with my lips and tongue.

My hips raised against my stroking hand, then slowly lowered again. My grip tightened as I began to jerk harder, faster. The sensation was becoming more intense.

I fantasized about kissing my way down across her stomach....down... kissing, licking.

I could feel my cum building up. My body wanted to let my desires take over.

"Not too fast, not too fast!" I told myself.

I slowed my stroking as my fantasy led my tongue to her clit, wondering if her hips would lift to meet it. I imagined the exquisite taste as I let my tongue trace down her soft pink lips. Swirling around the entrance where my cock so long to enter.

My desire for her began filling my body. My hand once again started to stoke a little faster, even as I tried to resist.

Would she moan with pleasure as my tongue slid back up to slowly tease on her clit, as I worked it in slow circles around her now hard button.

The electric sensations once again raced through my body. I wanted... no, I needed to cum. I tightened my grip on my cock as I kept the steady rhythm, trying to hold back.

I fantasized that as my tongue worked faster and faster her hands would drop down and grabbed me by the hair pulling my face in tighter.

With my grip still tight I once again increased the speed I was stroking my cock. The sensation was burning through my entire body; it was almost too much to bear.

With my eyes closed I pictured her as she began to near climax her thighs closing tightly around my ears, her hips would rising, as her body began to trembled. I fantasized about her head falling back, mouth opening to let her moans of pleasure escape. I wanted so much to give her such pleasure.

I was no longer capable of using conscious thought my head spun and my hand began to pound my cock hard and my hips began to pump up and down out of pure sexual instinct matching each stroke. I could feel my cum as it moved up the shaft of my pulsating cock flowing toward the head. My hand moved even faster my grip tightened trying to hold back.

I held on the fantasy of the image of her eyes, as she exploded in ecstasy.

Every muscle in my body tightened, my back arched up as my cock exploded. White hot drops of ecstasy sprayed up to my chest. My body was tight as my hand kept pounding harder, faster. A second burst of cum landed across my abs releasing with it the frustration from this morning's teasing. The next few strokes released most of the cum and frustration from my shaft.

My body began to relax back down into the bed. I kept stroking, slower now, gripping tighter trying to milk every last sensation from it as the last drops of cum dripped out. My hand still held my cock. I wondered if she knew that I was going do this when I got home. I was sure she did but I still knew she wouldn't take it any farther.

"What a fucking tease!" I thought, "Then again she could tease me any time."

I used the towel from my shower to clean myself up. I had worked a twelve hour shift and with the release I just had I found myself leaving the fantasy behind only to get lost in the very same sweet dreams she had told me to have.

Sweet Dreams

Chapter Three: Pay Day

I woke from a dream about Elizabeth. My cock was so hard it hurt. Many of my dreams were about her. After this morning's encounter I knew it would only become worse. It was something I was willing to handle. However, I didn't have the time right now.

I rolled over, looked at the clock. I over slept. It was always hard to adapt to third shift. Got to get my head back into the game, I thought to myself. I jumped up for a quick and cold shower, dressed, and rushed out to get my ass to work. Damn, five minutes late, I thought to myself as I walked through the front doors. My boss, Charlie, always waited up front for his workers. He would give out the nightly work assignments and then go off to find someplace to sleep. As I ran through the door, Charlie was nowhere to be seen. Could I be so lucky?

I saw Dave, one of the janitorial staff. He was in the snack bar area mopping.

"Hey Dave, where's Charlie?" I asked.

"He didn't come in, an emergency or something" Dave replied.

"Do you know who's working then?" I asked.

"One of the daytime, suits I guess." he said.

I was happy I avoided Charlie's wrath. I headed toward the back of the store. It was Friday night and payday to boot. At the back of the store I went through the doors that led up to the second floor. Some of the daytime staff were still hanging around the break room. They were planning on going to the club. Sometimes I envied them, but that wasn't really my scene. I was somewhat shy and the idea of picking a woman up that way... well I wouldn't know where to begin. I quickly clocked in and went over to the window where the receptionist sat. She was packing up her stuff for the day.

"Hey Sally, can I get my check?"

"Hi John, Sorry I don't have them. Charlie won't be here tonight. Liz should have it though. She's back in the manager's office. She's working Charlie's shift tonight"

My heart stopped cold. Did she just say Liz. Liz is what everyone else called Elisabeth but it just didn't seem to fit. Calm down John, I told myself. She's here to work. There is no way she is here for just you. I looked up and noticed Sally looking at me.

"You Okay?" she asked looking concerned.

"Yeah, I just lost my train of thought."

"Well you have a good night. I'm going to go home now." It wasn't what she said.

It was how she said it.

The smile on her face said she knew something I didn't. Was it my imagination getting the better of me. Get real John, your just tired and horny. There was no way she could know anything. I turned and walked down the hall to the manager's office. The door was open.

Elizabeth was standing on the other side of the office, behind the big oak desk. She was looking out into the store through the big security window. I started to knock, then paused. The lights in the office were off. The only light coming into the room was from the window and the door where I stood. Elisabeth was partially silhouetted, which only emphasized the perfection of her slender figure. I drew a deep breath and I gazed upon her beauty. Her hair was up, showing the length of her neck. Instead of her usual dress slacks, she was wearing a dress. It was the classic, sexy, little black dress that it seemed all women owned. Still, few could make it look as good as Elizabeth. It was very form fitting, tight at the waist, and had an open back. As my eyes traveled down, I noticed it stopped just above the knees. She wore black stockings which lead down to a pair of high heels that defined her legs perfectly. This is not what I thought a manger would ever wear to work on third shift.

I knocked lightly on the door and cleared my throat.

"Elizabeth" My voice faltered. Bolstering myself, I continued as she turned to face me, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was told you had the pay checks."

"John, you could never be a bother." she said with her regular playfulness. She reached for a small pile of checks sitting on the desk and started to shuffle through them. I walked over to the desk. My confidence rising, I took a deep breath.

"If you don't mind me saying so, you look beyond beautiful tonight." Oh God, I thought, was that too much?

"Oh this" she replied looking down at herself. "My daughter had her violin recital tonight. She's twelve and it's everything to her. Since her father and I got divorced he never shows up anymore. Then I had to drop her off at my sister's and come straight here. I'll change later when I get the chance." The smile never left her face, which calmed me down a little more.

"Here it is" she said pulling my check from the stack. It looks like you have a big one"

I had been working a lot of overtime. However the innuendo was not lost on me. Memories of this morning's encounter in the stockroom flashed through my mind. Then pulling off a yellow post it note that was attached to my check she continued.

"Oh actually, I'm not supposed to give this to you until you have your ninety day performance review. Charlie was supposed to do that tonight. Since he's not here, I guess I'll have to take care of that for him" She walked out from behind the desk and leaned back on it next to where I stood. My heart beat a little faster as her skirt slid up and I could see the buckle of a garter belt attached to the top of her stocking. She seemed not to notice. I thought to myself that the other mothers at the recital probably

didn't appreciate the way she was been dressed. She leaned forward her breasts pushing up as she handed the check to me.

"I'll tell you what," she said in a playful half whisper. "'I'll give this to you now if you promise to come back up later, so I can review your performance." Once again the innuendo was not lost on me. My hand reached out to take the check from her.

Oh God this wasn't fair, I thought. I tried frantically to think of something suave, sophisticated, or even at least witty to say. "I Promise," was all I that came out.

At that moment Tony step into the office. It broke the tension but annoyed me all the same time.

"Hey Liz I heard you have our checks?"

Tony had worked here longer then I had. He claimed to have slept with half the women who had worked here. Furthermore he was trying to get together with Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked toward me and rolled her eyes. She put one hand on my shoulder and leaned across the desk to get the checks. Her body brushed against mine. I felt my body tense. Tony gave her the once over and winked.

"Hey Liz you look really hot! You didn't have to get all dressed up for me you know."

Tony truly thought of himself as a ladies' man. Truth be told he had been with more women than me. Most of them were one night stands. He worked on quantity where I felt quality was far more important. Still, Elizabeth was having not falling for it. That was one of the many reasons I found her so captivating. I loved her confidence.

"Trust me Tony I didn't...." her tone had quickly become sarcastic as she handed him his check.

"You can go start facing shelves in the hardware department. Let everyone know that I'll send John down in a few minutes with their work assignments." Tony turned and walked out the door whistling as he went.

Once again she leaned against me and reached across the desk to pick up a clip board.

I inhaled sharply. Oh God, does she know what she is doing to me. I could feel my heart race as the room felt a little warmer.

"Charlie left this list of job assignments. Could you please be a dear and take care of getting everyone started? Three people didn't show up tonight. I trust you to figure it out." Her voice was once again playful. "Once your done come back up, I'll take care of that review," she said as her hand reached up and touched me on the chest. Her fingers trail down to my abs.

I felt more confident after seeing her treat Tony so casually. Not to mention her touch that gave me that familiar feeling that told me I was starting to get hard. I replied, "Elizabeth, I'll take care of everything, and come right back up, I promise!"

I started to turn and she suddenly said in a quiet, almost sultry tone. "John, why do you always call me Elizabeth and not Liz like everyone else does?" The way she said my name made my heart skip a beat. I hesitated.

"I fits you better."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I..." I found myself stammering. "Well I mean that... I see you as being more sophisticated than just a Liz."

She smiled again. "Sophisticated, How?"

"Liz... well, sounds like a girl who would be happy with the drive thru at McDonald's. I guess I see you as more of a twelve course gourmet meal type. Does that make any sense?"

She smiled. I loved her smile. It wasn't her usual playful smile but something more. It was deeper. I saw a look in her eyes that seemed to pull me toward her. Her body leaned forward. And I found her lips pressing against mine. Her tongue softly slipped past my lips. I responded by leaning into her and returned her affections. The warmth of our kiss sent my head into a momentary spiral. She moaned softly pulling back a little. She was breathing heavy as her forehead leaning against mine. I noticed that her eyes were closed. Her lips parted to let out a big sigh. In that moment I knew she wanted me

as much as I wanted her. She breathed in and she opened her eyes. Her hand on my chest seemed reluctant to push me back. She glanced down and then back up at me.

She whispered "Go get everyone started." Her fingers gently pushed as she said "then come back up just like you promised"

Completely speechless, I pivoted and started walking toward the door. I was stopped by her voice again.

"And by the way, that was just the appetizer," she said softly. "I expect the other eleven courses when you get back."

I smiled as I step through the door to the hallway. My insecurities were fading quickly. That is always how it was with me. When I wanted a woman, I always felt that she wouldn't be interested in someone like me. However, when she lets me know, by her action or her words my confidence rises. I had a very good teacher. She was an older woman who taught me what women really wanted. It was the true secret to women and it was so simple. They are just people. No two were exactly alike, each with their own desires and needs. They may be similar but never exactly the same. Pay attention and they will tell you exactly what they want, even if they don't use words.