Sweet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my cock slide all the way in and stopped. I leaned over her one arm braced against the desk. The other arm wrapped around her pulling her to me. I felt the sweat on her back. Her body trembled just as mine was. She pressed back against me as we both stood in unison. My arms wrapped around her from behind holding her, feeling her breath, her heart beat as it slowly began to subside. I could only think that she could feel the same from me. My cock still inside her, began to grow soft. We held the embrace for several minutes, neither one of us speaking. She gave out a deep sigh and began to turn around facing me.

"I never dreamed..." she said.

"Neither did I..." I replied.

We embraced a moment more and then stepped apart. She looked at her watch.

"Oh God", glancing toward the window "Do you think anyone heard?" she asked. She looked out but everyone was in their place working.

"I think were okay. I turned the stereos up pretty loud." I replied. Then looking in her eyes, I smiled.

"How did I do on my review?" I playfully asked.

"Well you are definitely are getting a raise!"

"I thought I already did that twice?" I quickly replied.

She giggled softly.

"We better get dressed," I suggested and began pulling up my pants.

She reached into her bag. She pulled out jeans and a t-shirt.

God she looked good in anything, I thought.

"Did your daughter really have a recital tonight?"

She looked down. "No," she said quietly

"Then you dressed that way for me?"

Dressed now, she leaned into me and kissed me. "Yes"

The feeling I had in that moment meant more to me then all the rest.

"We shouldn't leave at the same time. You go first. I need a few moments" she said.

I slowly walked backward toward the door, taking in her beauty one more time. I passed through the door walked slowly down the hall. I hoped that it wouldn't be another ninety days before my next performance review.