Sweet Dreams Are Made of This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, there's nothing pathetic about it. We all want to be loved." Fiona replied, somewhat dreamily. He realized that she was lapsing into that state of distraction, and she seemed to realize it too, catching his stare. Her cheeks seemed to darkened like twin shadowy flames with embarrassment. Almost, the thought came back to him that she just wasn't interested, before he realized he'd been down that path before, and been completely wrong. Remembering that strange comment back in Jenny's room, things clicked. Really clicked and fell into place, like the last pieces of a puzzle. The heat of his own cheeks was suddenly all-consuming, and he could tell from the slight twist of mirth to her mouth that she'd guessed the course of his thoughts, his spontaneous understanding of what was going on in her head. Day-dreaming, just the way he did.

Casting her eyes downward, she said. "All of us." Words full of meaning, rich with unspoken promise. When he finally escorted her to the door of the Reed home, she pulled him down to kiss her, but it was not a kiss of farewell. In that moment, it seemed as if the lit houses up and down the street were eyes upon him as he traced a hand down the curve of her spine. Fiona shivered against him, asking, "Will you come in?"

Mutely he nodded, and followed. Night seemed to take on a surreal quality, and her home, which he'd been to a good number of times within the last month was strangely unfamiliar to him, made more foreign still by her room, a place he'd not yet visited. Even with the light, it seemed insubstantial and ethereal, her slender body the only real thing near to him.

She was the first to act, her hands roaming over his body, pulling him down for another kiss. No hesitation for his own part, he eagerly responded, enjoying the feel of her soft curves. Fiona pulled away briefly, eyes wide and anxious at the growing tension between them. "You know..." He knew, she'd said it once, and he only dimly heard her say it again while he nodded understanding. Jahn would be her first, as he'd been Jenny's, but she wasn't didn't want the rough sexy sex her sister liked, she wanted gentle sexuality. Making love, not fucking. No problem.

Clothing seemed to fall away, and he enjoyed each exposure of unexplored skin with new enthusiasm, fingers and lips eager to claim all of them. The brunette's response was the same, exploring his flesh as if it were clay to be shaped in her hands.

They moved together as one to the bed, nude in the half-light of the room, their shared arousal evident, when a stray thought occurred to him. He didn't have any condoms with him. Jenny didn't like them, and he really hadn't expected the night lo lead here. Whether it was the stricken expression on his face, or his sudden halt that alarmed Fiona, he didn't know, but she reacted with the same hurt expression that had struck a chord with him before. "Don't you want to...?" she asked, voice trembling.

Stumbling over himself to assure her that he very much _did_ want her, he explained. "I ah, don't have any protection." Relief washed over her face, and her eyes cut toward the bathroom, a flush of embarrassment rather than arousal on her cheeks. Following her gaze, he saw that she was not actually looking within, but at the dresser next to it, where a small bottle lay. Oh, oh damn. She had planned for this, had decided that she would be ready even if he wasn't. "It's... taken care of" she said, faintly, dark hair shifting around her face as she looked down. He lifted her chin, tilting her face upward, kissed her again, and took her to bed.

His entire body seemed to have entered a state of relaxation, with the exception of his cock, which was more than ready for her. Her touch upon it was as light as her kisses on his lips, and she almost seemed to look as if she were wondering whether that were for her. She allowed him to guide her, taking control of her flesh, hands sliding from her bare breasts, to her hips, and then legs, gently pulling them apart. Breath quickening, she grasped his wrist as he manipulated her body to the place he would take her.

Her cleft, sparsely populated with brown hair, glistened invitingly. Fiona watched him examine her with eyes and fingers both, spreading her there just slightly as he positioned himself. A single question was obvious on his lips, and she nodded with a confidence that was not reflected in her tension beneath him.

Drawing himself forward, he pushed into her, his cock pushing through the tightness of her labia, and seeking the virgin barrier close within. Her tension increased noticeably as he penetrated her, breathing growing more labored, and he lifted a hand to the base of her neck to massage her shoulders as he worked his way into her. Expressive brown eyes stared up into his as he took her, and her lips, shadowed in darkness, parted to release a gasp as he began to pierce her hymen. Fiona flinched, a low cry of pain emerging from her throat as he broke it with a pronounced thrust.

He started to withdraw to relieve the pressure on her, but she grasped his wrist again, intent to draw him back into her clear. Encouraged, he thrust into her fully, claiming her formerly virgin pussy with the full girth of his cock.

Lying side by side as they were, she was unable to wrap her legs around him, but still spread herself as fully as she could, hiking the left up and over his kneecap, attempting to bring him more deeply into herself. Her hand had released his wrist, and now sought his back, manicured fingernails digging sharply into him.

With another low cry, she suddenly began to quiver against him, finding her own pleasure in climax. He began to move within her, just forcefully enough to remind her of his active participation in their fucking, and she went rigid with tension again, lithe body arching, small breasts jutting from her chest, tipped with nipples as hard as his erection. Fiona took as much as he would give her and more, coming once again and once more, body seeking everything. Her gentle insistence, the aroma of her perfume permeating his nostrils like opium, drove control from his cock, and he found himself coming with her, cum spilling hotly within.

"Oh... oh..." she gasped, gazing up at him with a wide-eyed adoration that made him feel more manly than he had at any other time, even when Jenny was going down on him like he was the last man on earth. Don't go flexing your arms, he told himself, thoughts a pleasure-filled stupor.

-----------------------------------------------

Jahn couldn't believe how high his star had been rising, and it seemed to him as if it had to end soon. He was fucking two beautiful women who not only knew about t, but loved him despite the conflict. It seemed as if his run of luck had to die agonizingly, and days after taking Fiona, he would recognize that guess for truth.

Jenny answered that question for him, though she had no idea. "My daddy wants to meet you." She said, eyes betraying some anxiety at the idea.

He should have expected that, really. Unlike him, the girls still had at least one of their parents, though Fiona's father had died in an automobile accident. Jahn hadn't thought to ask about Jenny's dad. "Sure," he said, more enthusiastically than he felt. "I'd love to meet him. Should I get reservations somewhere?"

A pained expression crossed her face, "He can't do that, he's... he's at the Johannes Penitentiary. Maximum security, he knew. Some of the worst offenders in the state were housed there. He had no idea what to say to that.

Sometimes, there are no words.

... to be continued...

12