Sweet Eighteen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay but promise that you won't be offended,' I said.

'Cross my heart,' she said.

'I dreamt that you and I were lying on the same berth,' I said.

'How could we? There is not enough space,' she giggled.

'We were lying close to each other,' I said and lifting her bodily and laid her next to me, 'like this'.

'HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' she shouted, 'LET ME GO.'

'Just showing you how we were lying,' I laughed.

'Oh! Then what happened?' she asked lying close to me.

'I gathered you in my arms and kissed you tenderly,' I said taking her in my arms and kissing her tenderly.

'SAHEBJI,' she said shocked.

I kissed her again. This time more passionately. Initially, she tried to resist but later she responded and kissed me back with the same fervor as I was kissing her. While kissing my hands at first caressed her boobs then squeezed them.

She caught my hand and tried to pull it away from her tits but I resisted. Gradually her grip slackened and I could press her tits without hindrance. Then unbuttoning her blouse I pushed up her bra.

She broke the kiss and moaned, 'Sahebji don't.'

I immediately started to kiss and suckle her nipples. She moaned and pressed my head to her tits. While sucking her nipples I pushed my hand under her skirt and caressed her choot from outside her panties.

'NO, PLEASE DON'T,' said loudly catching my hand and closing her legs.

'Don't you like what I am doing?' I asked continuing to caress her choot.

'Yes but...' she said.

'Hush, my dear, enjoy,' I said stopping all comments by placing my lips on hers.

I continued to massage her cunt. Her panties were drenched with her cum. Her legs opened and she moaned loudly. I inserted my hand inside her panties and ran my fingers through her wet lower lips. Then I squeezed her clit between my fingers. Then she gave a strange half cry, half hysterical laugh, she had passed the rubicon, meant fucking. Her legs opened wider. Her body had conquered her mind. Now I knew that her cherry was mine.

I withdrew my hand from her choot and pulling off my pajamas got on top of her. Instinctively, she tried to close her legs but I quickly inserted my knees in between and spread her legs wide. Then pushing her panties aside I rubbed my cock up and down her slit. Then I placed my cock on the entrance of her virgin choot.

'Please be gentle I haven't done this before,' she moaned. 'Don't worry, my darling,' I said pushing my cock inside her gently.

'AAWAAO, IT HURTS,' she screamed as the swollen head of my cock forced its way through the small entrance of her virgin choot. My cock slid into her dripping choot till it encountered her hymen. I pressed.

'SAHEBJI, STOP! YOU ARE HURTING ME. OH MY GOD IT IS AWFUL. PLEASE STOP,' Priya screamed as hymen stretched and wrapped round my cock's knob but didn't tear. I pressed harder.

'NO, NO, STOP. SAHEBJI, YOU ARE KILLING ME,' Priya shouted still louder.

I pulled back a little reducing the pressure on her hymen.

'Oh my God it was horrible,' Priya muttered relaxing.

I took a firm grip of her I lunged forward.

'AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE,' she screamed at the top of her voice as my cock tore through her tough hymen and buried itself to the hilt inside her hitherto virgin choot till our pubic hair inter mingled with each other

Ignoring her scream I commenced to move my lund in and out of her tight love tunnel.

'GET OFF ME,' she shouted trying to dislodge me. I held on and kept pumping her choot.

'YOU ARE HURTING ME, STOP,' she screamed still trying to push me off her and starting to cry. I didn't say anything and kept fucking her.

'OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' she pleaded, 'FOR GOD'S SAKE LET ME GO.'

'Main tujhe chod raha hoon (Iam fucking you),' I said without missing a stroke. 'PLEASE MAINE NAHIN CHUDWANA (PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO FUCKED),' she yelled sniffling.

When she could not dislodge me then she stopped struggling and lay without moving under me with her mouth half open and staring blankly at me. I continued moving my cock in and out of her tight choot.

After a few minutes her eyes closed and her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

'Oh Sahebji,' she moaned. It was time to put the tablet given to me by Ruby in Priya's choot.

I withdrew my cock and before I could take out the table from the bottle, Priya moaned, 'Ruk kyon gaye? Aur chodo na (Why have you stopped? Fuck me more).'

'I will,' I said and sticking the tablet on the tip of my lund (cock) I pushed it inside Priya's waiting choot and started the fuck movement.

'OOHHH,' she groaned as my cock rubbed against the torn edges of her hymen.

Soon her hips stated to keep rhythm with my strokes again. I fucked her with harder and faster strokes. 'Y...HESS Y...HESS,' she yelled.

I felt my sperm rising. I was about to cum. My strokes became harder and shorter. Suddenly her body arched. 'Y...HES Y...HESSS FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER OH MY GOD I AM CUMMMINNNNG OH OH OHHHHHH,' she screamed and fell back. Just then I also pushed deep inside her and started to spurt my cum.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss. We lay joined together savoring the intense pleasure we had experienced together. After a few minutes I rolled of her.

'Priya, did you enjoy yourself?' I asked lighting a cigarette.

'At first it was horrible,' she said cuddling to me and unbuttoning my pajama top.

'And then?' I asked.

'Oh it was heavenly,' she said blushing and licking my nipples.

'What would you have done if I had stopped when you asked me to?' I asked.

'I would have never forgiven you,' she said biting my nipple playfully.

'Priya, let us undress,' I said.

'Uuuunn, I am fine like this,' she said cuddling closer to me.

'Do you want me to fuck you again?' I asked. She nodded blushing sweetly and hiding her face.

'When we fuck again we should be naked,' I said.

'Kyon? Jab tumne meri choot phardi thi tab maine kapdre pahene huye the ab utaarne ki kya zaroorat. Tum mujhe aisse he chod lena (Why? When you deflowered me then also I was dressed why undress now. If you want you can fuck me like this),' she said pouting.

'That is so but if our naked bodies touch each other then it enhances the pleasure,' I said.

'Okay, but switch off the bedside lamp,' she said.

I switched off the lamp. I undressed quickly and watched Priya undressing. I couldn't see much because of the heavy curtains, which I had drawn before going to sleep. When I saw that Priya had taken off her clothes and was getting into bed I switched on the light.

'EEEK,' she screamed, covering her boobs with her arm and her cunt with her hand, 'you promised not to switch on the light."

'Because I wanted to see your beautiful body,' I said, 'Remove your arm.'

'No, I won't,' she said shaking her head vigorously.

'Come on, Priya, let me see your tits,' I said and forcefully removing her arm. She immediately placed the second hand also to cover her choot.

'Teri chuchiyan bardi pyaari hain (Your boobs are very beautiful),' I said caressing and kissing them.

She blushed and covered her face with her hands. Then she realized that she had left her choot uncovered. She quickly covered it with one hand.

'Now show me your choot,' I said.

'No I won't,' she said shaking her head.

'Darling, main teri choot ko chod chukka hoon. Ab dikhane main kya harz hai (Darling, I have fucked your choot. There is no harm in letting me see it now),' I said.

'NO,' she said.

'Darling, please,' I said.

'Okay, but then I'll inspect your cock also,' she said.

'Of course,' I said. Hesitatingly she removed her hand and immediately covered her face.

I couldn't see her lower lips or her clit because her pubic hair growth was quite dense. I lifted her leg. A blob of my cum which was stuck at the entrance oozed out. What surprised me was the absence of blood. She had not bled at all. If I had not deflowered her myself I would have doubted that she was a virgin. 'Isn't my choot pretty also?' she giggled. 'Yes, it's very pretty,' I said giving her choot a wet kiss.

'You are a dirty man. Kissing my choot like that,' she said, 'Okay, now it is my turn to inspect your cock.'

'All right,' I said and sat half leaning on the headrest.

She looked at my cock from all sides. 'Can I touch it?' she asked.

'Be my guest,' I laughed.

She picked my cock gingerly with her thumb and forefinger and looked under it. Her touch made my blood rush into my loins and my cock started to get hard.

'EEEEKK, it.... it is getting big,' she screamed dropping my cock like a hot potato.

'What did you expect,' I laughed.

Wide eyed she watched as my cock grew bigger and bigger till it stood in all its glory. 'OH MY GOD,' she said loudly.

'What happened?' I asked.

'It...It is huge. Amit's cock was much smaller,' she said.

'My dear, cocks come in different sizes,' I said laughing.

'Now I understand why it was so painful,' she said.

'Your maidenhead was very tough. It would have been just as painful if Amit would have deflowered you,' I replied.

'Are you sure?' she said.

'Yes,' I said, 'take it in your hand. It won't bite you.'

Hesitatingly she took my cock in her hand. 'Oooo, it is so thick,' she said.

'Move your hand up and down,' I said.

'Itna barda laurda kaisse meri nanhi si choot main kaisse guss sakta hai? (How can such a big cock go inside my small cunt?),' she asked masturbating me.

'It didn't,' I replied with a straight face, 'maine tujhe paun ke anguthe se choda tha (I fucked with the toe of my foot),'

'Please Sahebji, don't joke, tell me the truth,' she said pouting.

'Of course it did,' I said.

'I don't believe it,' she said.

'Okay, lie down,' I said pushing her on her back, 'I'll show you.'

Then I got between her legs and slowly inserted my cock in her choot.

'OHHH, it hurts,' she groaned, 'will it always hurt like this?'

'No, the torn edges of your shattered maidenhead are still raw but by tomorrow they'll heal and you won't feel any pain ever,' I said, 'now check if my cock is inside you or not.'

She put her hand down and convinced herself that the whole of my cock was actually inside her cunt. 'Oh my God, the whole of it is inside my choot,' she said blushing.

'Darling, now close your eyes and enjoy yourself,' I said starting the fuck motion.

For the next ten minutes I fucked her with slow long strokes. I kept varying the length and speed of my strokes. Then I increased the tempo. Her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

'Oh Sahebji,' she moaned softly.

My in and out movement became faster. Priya pressed me to her naked body and moaned, 'Oh it feels so nice.'

I fucked with fast short strokes. Her hips kept pace with my strokes. Suddenly her body arched.

'OH SAHEBJI IT IS HEAVENLY. YESSS Y...HESSS GO ON DON'T STOP OHHH I AAMMM CCOOOMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG,' she screamed and fell back, on the bed.

Without missing a stroke I continued to fuck her with steady pace. After another five minutes Priya's choot was on the boil again. I was also about to cum and started to fuck her with hard and fast strokes.

My speed became faster and strokes shorter. Priya's bottoms continued to keep pace with me. I fucked her faster and faster, so did her bottoms. Suddenly her body ached.

'Y...HESSS FASTER SAHEBJI FASTER OH FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HESS OHHH OHHHH GOD I AMMMM NEEAARLY THERE OH GGGODDD OHHHH I AMMMMMM COOOMMMIIIINNNNGGGG,' screamed again and fell back gasping for breath. Few strokes later, I spurted my cum into her choot.

Our lips met in a long passionate kiss. I continued to lie on top of her. My cock was fast losing its hardness. I moved my cock in and out slowly to keep it semi erect. After five minutes or so my cock was again fully erect. I started to fuck her again.

This time she came at least five times before I deposited my load into her. We lay in a close embrace with our lips glued together. When the kiss broke I got off her and lay next to her. For several minutes we lay silently savoring the intense pleasure we both had just experienced.

'How was it?' I asked.

'Oh Sahebji, it was fantastic,' she panted cuddling to me, 'it was even better than first time.'

We both fell asleep. When we woke up it was past six. 'How time flies,' Priya said, 'I must go home.'

'Priya, stay for sometime more time,' I said, 'we'll fuck again.'

'Please, I have to go otherwise mausi will get angry. I'll come tomorrow again then....' Priya said starting to dress.

'Then...?' I asked.

'Nothing,' she said blushing.

'You were about to say something but stopped,' I prompted.

'I wasn't saying anything,' she said.

When she was ready to leave we kissed each other. 'See you tomorrow,' I said.

'Haan, phir tum mujhe jee bhar ke chodena (Yes, then you can fuck me to your hearts content),' she whispered in my ear. Before I could react she opened the door and hurried out.

'Don't worry, I will,' I laughed, watching her receding figure down the corridor.

*

End of part 2.

To be continued....

Hi,

I hope you enjoyed this part also. Write to me. Send your candid comments to the address in my profile.

Ah yes, don't forget to vote.

Take care,

Saheb

12