Sweet Eighteen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers

'You can see that in the looks department God has not been very kind to me,' Ruby started narrating her story, 'In school itself I realized that with my face I'll never get married. Therefore I put all my energy in studies with the result I came first in school leaving exams.

Before I proceed further I'd like to say a few words about my parents. I was the only child of my parents. My parents, God rest their Souls, believed in God and tried their best to find a match for me. Many boys came to see me but after one look at my face never returned. My parents were heart broken but did not give up and died trying.'

'In college I took up Economics. For the first two years everything was normal but in the third year one day Mrs. Romy, our history teacher, called me to her house on the pretext of giving me reference book. She offered me tea when I reached her house. Naturally, I offered to help making it.'

'While brewing the tea she tried to kiss me and caress my boobs. I protested loudly. 'Mrs. Romy, please don't touch me. It is not right,' I said removing away from her. This made her angry.'

'Not right! So the ugly duckling has dreams that one day some man will fuck her,' she said laughing sarcastically, 'have you ever seen your face in the mirror? I know men. They'll never fuck you and if you'll dangle your choot in front of them they'll look the other way. You are destined to die a virgin.'

'I knew that what she had said was probably true but the brutal manner in which she said it made me weep. She embraced me immediately and tried to pacify me.

'Don't cry my pet. Romy is very bad to make my beautiful darling cry. Don't worry if men don't think you are pretty but I find you very pretty. I'll give you pleasure, more pleasure than men can ever give you,' she said kissing me all over the face including my lips.'

'To my surprise I kissed her back. This was the beginning. Within the week we were eating each other's pussy. Our affair lasted for three years till I left the college after my M.A. She begged me to stay promising the moon but I wanted out.'

'Ruby, Mrs. Romy was married then why did she take to cunt licking,' I asked.

'I asked her the same question,' Ruby replied, 'She said that she was seduced by her English teacher when she was only fifteen. After graduation, at the insistence of her parents, she got married. Her marriage was not a happy one. She left her husband after six months and moved in with her seducer.'

'Why did she wait for two years before trying to seduce you?' I said,

'Because the English teacher died and she was left alone,' Ruby clarified.

'Why did she call you pretty? Was she also like you?' I asked.

'I asked her that in particular because no one in their right mind would find me beautiful,' Ruby giggled, 'it was because her English teacher looked like me and Mrs. Romy was very much in love with her. During our liaisons many times she would keep kissing my face and murmuring how pretty I was.'

While Ruby was narrating her story I kept topping up the glasses. 'Nagma, don't drink fast. You might become tipsy,' I warned her as she finished her second glass.

'Don't worry, I am okay,' she giggled. I looked at Ruby. Ruby shrugged and I poured Nagma the third glass.

'What happened then?' I asked.

'Immediately after my post graduation, I joined this college as a lecturer in Economics. I put the affair with Mrs. Romy behind me and worked hard. Five years ago, at thirty four, I became the youngest principal ever of this college.'

'Six months later one day Mrs. Joshi dumped some sex magazines, which she had confiscated from some students, in my office. Out of curiosity I leafed through them. There I saw an advertisement of a dildo and promptly ordered one.'

'When I received it then one night I tried to put it up my cunt. Some of it went in then my hymen stopped it. I tried to push it in further but it hurt. Then gritting my teeth I gave it a mighty shove. The whole of it went in. It was so painful that I screamed aloud. I quickly pulled the dildo out. It was covered with blood. Seeing the blood I got scared and squeezing my thighs together I went to sleep.'

'In the morning I gathered courage and again tried to push the dildo up my cunt. It went in very easily. Then I moved it in and out. Sahebji, it was a lovely feeling. That day I didn't go to work but remained in bed the whole day fucking myself with the dildo. Since then I use the dildo when ever I feel horny.'

'Couple of months later I said to myself that Mrs. Romy was wrong. I'll not die a virgin. Yes, I agree I didn't lose my virginity to a cock but nevertheless I was not a virgin. I wondered if her statement that men won't fuck me even if I dangled my choot before them was true. To test its veracity I decided to take a vacation to a far of resort where I was not known. As an added precaution I booked my hotel accommodation in a false name.'

'I decided to target married men who were there with their families. I studied them for the first few days. Then choosing two men I started my campaign. Lo and behold within a few days both of them were in my bed. I came to the conclusion that men want a choot. For them any choot would do, it didn't matter to them whether the owner of the choot is pretty or ugly. Yes, if they are required to make a commitment then other factor like looks etc. come in consideration. I go on a vacation to a different place each year and enjoy myself.'

'Sahebji, you fucked me because you wanted my choot and my face did not put you off, isn't it so? Don't lie,' Ruby asked.

'Broadly speaking you are right,' I replied, 'in this context I have a question. Do you invite people to your home like you invited me?'

'You are the third,' Ruby replied.

'Why did you invite me,' I asked.

'When I introduced you to Nagma you stared at her and I could see your crotch getting bigger and bigger. That turned me on and my choot started to drip,' Ruby laughed.

'Ma'am, you didn't go out this year,' Nagma asked.

'Because, my pet, I found you,' Ruby said caressing Nagma's naked boobs.

'Ma'am, next time take me with you,' Nagma pleaded.

'I'll think about it,' Ruby replied.

'Please ma'am, now that Sahebji has opened my bur (cunt) there is no problem. We can enjoy together. You in one room and I in the other,' Nagma said jumping with excitement.

'Sahebji, who would say this girl was a virgin two hours ago,' Ruby laughed.

'One thing is certain she will attract men in hordes,' I laughed.

'I think so too,' Ruby laughed.

'If you travel as mother and daughter then men will kill to fuck mother and daughter together,' I said.

'What an idea? Both of us getting laid together in the same bed and then changing partners,' Nagma said excitedly.

'Did you hear her?' Ruby giggled.

'I think it is the wine speaking,' I laughed.

'I think so too,' Ruby said, 'a year ago, Nagma came to work as my assistant. She was the least qualified and the most beautiful among all the candidates. I chose her because I like beautiful things around me.'

'How did you both get together?' I asked.

'Nagma you tell him. I am very thirsty,' Ruby said gulping down her drink.

'I hail from a town about two hundred miles from here. My family consisted of my parents, two younger brothers and me. My father was the principal of a high school. During my graduation I helped my father in the office whenever I found time,' Nagma started her story, 'I was not a bright student. I just managed to scrape through my graduation exams. Unfortunately my father died a month after I had graduated. I realized that I had to work.'

'I was overjoyed when ma'am selected me. I took a room in the working girls hostel. In a few days I found out that ma'am is a workaholic. She worked hard in office and invariably took work home. Many a times she called me to her flat to clear the pending work. Six months ago on a Saturday evening ma'am called me to her apartment to prepare some important statements for the Board, which was meeting on Monday.'

'It was after eleven when we finished. It was too late for me to return to the hostel as the main door of the hostel was locked at eleven p. m.

'Don't worry you can spend the night here,' ma'am said, 'there is only one bed but I am sure we'll manage.'

'She gave me a night suit. I changed and got into bed. I fell asleep immediately as I was very tired.'

'When I went into the bathroom to change into my night suit I saw Nagma's bra and panties hanging on the hook behind the door,' Ruby said picking up the thread of the story, 'The thought she was naked under the night suit made me wet.'

'I don't know what got into me. I took her bra and panties and smelled them. I inhaled long and deep. The intimate feminine aroma awakened the old feelings and desires, which had been lying dormant for many years inside me. When I came out I saw that Nagma was fast asleep. I just couldn't resist the temptation. I undid the buttons of her pajama top. Ooo, her tits were so beautiful.'

'I'll endorse that,' I said interrupting Ruby. Nagma giggled happily.

'I caressed them. She was still asleep. I got bolder and squeezed them a little,' Ruby said.

'I woke up with a start and saw that ma'am was handling my boobs,' Nagma continued the story, 'Oh God, ma'am, what are you doing?' I exclaimed.

'Nothing, just admiring your titties,' she replied starting to kiss my boobs.

'STOP, LET ME GO,' I shouted trying to push her mouth away.

She just laughed and began to suck my left nipple. 'FOR GOD'S SAKE MA'AM LET ME GO,' I pleaded trying to wriggle out of her grip.

'It feels nice, doesn't it?' ma'am said.

'NO, NO, JUST LET ME BE,' I begged starting to cry.

'Liar, just lie quietly and enjoy yourself,' ma'am replied continuing to suck my nipples. She was right. I liked what she was doing. My choot even got wet.

'NO, NO, I DON'T WANT TO. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,' I said struggling to rescue my tit from her mouth.

'You want to keep your job?' she threatened. I was shocked.

'Yes, ma'am, very much,' I replied.

'Then shut up and let me do what I want,' she said.

I lay still, hating the whole world and myself in general. I endured what ma'am was doing as my salary was the only lifeline of my family. While I was feeling sorry for myself ma'am pushed her hand inside my pajamas and ran her fingers between my lower lips.

'OH MY GOD, MA'AM, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE,' I screamed.

'Open your legs, girl,' ma'am laughed and continued to rub my choot. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth and separated my legs. I masturbated regularly but I found her tender touch very exciting. She sucked my nipples and kissed my lips while her hand continued to rub my choot and tickle my clit. To my surprise I kissed her back.'

'Slowly the good feeling crept on me. I forgot everything. There was only one thought in my mind: I wanted to cum. My breath became labored. My hips started to move up and down. My mind was urging ma'am to continue and she did till I screamed and released my love juice four times.

'MA'AM, PLEASE STOP. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE,' I shouted gasping for breath. She stopped.

'I think it is time to sleep now,' she panted embracing me. We kissed for the last time that night and went to sleep.

Suddenly I woke up. It was already morning and ma'am was kissing my nipples. 'Oh ma'am, what are you doing?' I asked trying to push her away.

'Nothing, just wishing your pretty titties good morning,' she giggled. Suddenly it hit me that last night before sleeping I had not closed the buttons of my pajama top leaving my boobs exposed.

'Please ma'am, can I go home,' I asked.

'Where are your manners? No good morning,' she said, placing her lips on mine and kissing me. While she was kissing me she inserted her hand in my pajamas and shagged me two times.

'Please ma'am can I go home now,' I begged when I had recovered my breath.

'What is the hurry? You can go after breakfast,' she said laughing.

'I think I'll go now as I don't eat breakfast,' I lied wanting to get out of her flat as early as possible.

'But I do, take off your pajamas,' she ordered.

'Please ma'am, no,' I replied shrinking back.

'Take them off otherwise I'll have to undress you forcibly,' she said tersely.

'No I won't,' I replied defiantly, holding the waistband of my pajamas tightly with both my hands.

She laughed and taking out a pair of scissors from the bedside drawer started to cut the pajamas in two.

'OH MY GOD,' I screamed and releasing the waistband of the pajamas quickly covered my cunt with both my hands.

'Let me see your choot,' she said pulling my hands away and exposing my choot.

'W...W...What are you going to do?' I asked fearfully.

'I am going to do some thing about your bush. Don't move otherwise I might snip off something that wouldn't grow again,' she giggled and started to clip my pubic hair.

I lay with my eyes closed. She continued to clip the hair until she was satisfied with her workmanship. Then grabbing my legs she commenced to lick my choot.

'MA'AM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' I protested loudly.

'Eating breakfast,' she giggled and continued to lick my choot.

'Oh Sahebji, it felt sooo nice,' Nagma sighed.

She licked the whole length of my slit. She licked from my clit to my choot hole. She flicked my clit with her tongue then went down and rimmed my choot hole. Oh it felt so lovely. I came and came in her mouth. I must have cum about half a dozen times before she stopped. Then kissing me on my mouth, she asked, panting, 'How was it?'

'Oh ma'am, it was fantastic,' I moaned kissing her back.

'Would you like to eat breakfast now?' she asked.

'Oh yes but I don't know how,' I replied blushing.

'Don't worry I'll guide you,' she said, 'first play with my tits.' I was too embarrassed to do so.

'Come on girl, play with my tits,' she said taking my hand and placing it on her boobs. I pressed her tits shyly.

'Good, now suckle my nipples,' she said. Hesitatingly I put my mouth on her nipples and sucked them.

'Good, now move downwards towards my navel,' she directed. I kissed my way to her navel.

'Now stick your tongue in it and rotate it. After doing it, move towards my choot,' she said.

I did as she ordered and reached her choot. Here my resolve wavered and tried to avoid her choot. She placed her hand behind my head and pressed it against her choot. I nearly suffocated.

'If you want to retain your job then eat my pussy, girl, eat it, I say,' she ordered.

Hesitatingly I stuck my tongue out and gave her cunt couple of tentative licks. It didn't taste bad. I licked some more. I liked it and started eating her pussy in earnest.

'That is the way, my pet,' she said, 'take my clit between your lips and press on it.' I did as told.

'OHHHHHH,' she moaned and released her hot cum in my mouth. It didn't taste all that bad.

'Go lower, yes, to my choot hole. That's it... Now put your tongue in my choot hole.... AAAGGGRRR.... Yes, now move your tongue in and out. Yes, tongue fuck me,' she moaned.

After a few minutes of tongue fucking she came again. 'That is enough for the first time, my dear,' she said pulling me up and kissing me, 'would you like to go home now?'

'Blushing beetroot red, I shook my head in the negative and hid my face in her breasts. We lay like in each other's arms for a long time. Then she took me to the bathroom and removed all hair from my choot. After a shower together we returned to the bed. The whole of Sunday we made love to each other. It was only at ten that I returned to my room in the hostel.'

'That is the story,' Nagma said.

'What about the dildo?' I asked.

'Oh yes, the dildo,' Nagma continued, 'about two months ago when I came here on a weekend ma'am showed me the dildo. I had never seen a man's cock before. I asked many questions. After satisfying my curiosity she strapped it on me and asked me to fuck her. In the beginning I was a bit awkward but soon got the hang of it. I fucked her for ten minutes or so. She began to pant. Her breath came in gasps. Her bottoms moved in rhythm of my in and out strokes. I continued to ram the dildo in her choot. Suddenly her body arched.

'NAGMA, QUICK PRESS THE BALLS,' she shouted and came with a loud sigh. I slowed down.

'OH DARLING, KISS ME,' she panted holding me tightly to her.

We lay panting together for sometime.

'Oh this was lovely,' ma'am moaned. Since then I fuck her on every visit.

'Ma'am mujhe bhi tau dildo se chodo. Main bhi tau isska mazaa loon (Ma'am, fuck me also with the dildo sometimes. I want to enjoy it also),' I said to ma'am a couple of weeks later.

'Not yet, my pet, I'm preserving your cherry for a special occasion,' she replied.

'That special occasion never came but you did and popped my cherry,' she giggled.

We finished our dinner and after washing up got into bed. Their stories had made me horny. 'Nagma, ab tu mujhe chod (Nagma, now you fuck me),' I said lying flat on my back.

To my surprise she jumped out of bed and placing her hands in front of her choot, said, 'Nahin, main ab nahin chudwayuingi. Ab aap ma'am ko chodo (No, I won't let you fuck me. Now you must fuck ma'am),' she said, her voice a little thick.

'Maine kaha na. Aaj Sahebji ke laurde ka mazaa tu le. Main kal chudwalungi (I've told you. Today you enjoy Sahebji's cock. He can fuck me tomorrow),' Ruby replied.

'NAHIN, BILKUL NAHIN. AAP KO AAJ CHUDWANA HEE PARDEGA (NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. HE WILL HAVE TO FUCK YOU TODAY),' she yelled covering her choot and jumping like a spoiled child.

'Ruby, let's fuck. It seems Nagma has had a glass too many,' I suggested. Ruby agreed and I started to fuck her. Nagma bent down and watched us fuck.

'Oh ma'am, look at Sahebji's cock go in and out of your choot,' Nagma said clapping and laughing drunkenly.

After we had finished we noticed that Nagma was fast asleep. We also decided to call it a night and went to sleep.

I woke up at six in the morning. Ruby was sleeping with her back to me on one side and Nagma was lying on her back, snoring softly, on the other side. Nagma looked so pretty that I had an instant erection. Slowly, I picked up Nagma's legs and sent my cock up her choot.

She gave a loud cry not knowing where she was. 'OH...WHAT...WHO IS...' She cried loudly.

'Hush darling, it is me, Saheb' I said softly. She smiled in acknowledgement. I started the in and out movement. After some time her arms pressed me to her naked breasts. Her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

'OH SAHEBJI, IT FEELS SO GOOD,' she moaned loudly.

'Not so loud, Ruby is still asleep,' I said putting my mouth on hers. After a delicious fuck we slept in each other's arms.

'Rise and shine,' I heard Ruby say. I looked at my watch. It was eight o'clock. 'Good morning, Ruby,' I said yawning and sat up half leaning on the headrest of the bed.

'Good morning, ma'am,' Nagma said sitting cross-legged on the bed.

'Good morning, a cup of hot tea coming up,' Ruby replied pouring out two cups of steaming hot tea.

'Oh ma'am, you should have woken me up. I would have prepared the tea,' Ruby said accepting the offered cup of tea.

'Thank you, my dear, I was awake anyhow,' Ruby said.

'Didn't you sleep well?' Nagma asked.

'I did but I woke up when Sahebji's cock was saying good morning to your choot,' Ruby said smiling. Nagma's face turned crimson.

'We didn't make much noise,' I said.

'Yes, you were quiet but the bed shook as if an earthquake of intensity ten on the Richter scale had hit it,' Ruby laughed. Nagma and I joined in the laughter.

'You must have been bored. Why didn't you wake us up earlier?' I asked.

'Not really. I tossed and turn in bed for an hour or so then got up. I had tea and swept the flat,' Ruby said. 'Have a cup with us,' Nagma said.

sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers