Sweet Eighteen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'I'd rather not. I have had three cups of tea already. I think I'd like to sip fresh cum from its source,' Ruby giggled taking my cock in her hands and moving the foreskin up and down.

'What are going to do?' Nagma asked.

'I am going to suck Sahebji's cock. You watch carefully because later you'll have to suck his cock and swallow his cum,' Ruby said kissing my erect cock.

I played with Nagma's boobs while Ruby sucked my cock. After hearing her story I understood why she was so good at giving head.

She took my cock in her hands and started to suck it greedily. She licked my cock from its hairy roots to the head. She twirled her tongue around its head. She licked my thighs while gently squeezing my balls. She kept switching from one operation to the other.

Soon a big drop of pre cum appeared on the tip of my cock. Suddenly her tongue appeared from nowhere and flicked away the drop of pre cum. After a while she took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it.

'Oh Ruby, it feels sooo good,' I moaned closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation her warm mouth was producing. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She varied the pace of her head's up and down movement continuously.

Soon I was about to cum. My cock became bigger and harder. Ruby was too experienced not to notice it. She released my cock and went to work on my thighs and my nuts.

'OH, DON'T STOP. GO ON,' I moaned.

She looked at me and smiled. After sucking and squeezing my balls for couple of minutes she started to suck my cock again. Just as I was about to cum she stopped.

In my desperation to cum I caught hold of her head and shoved my cock back in her mouth. My hips moved forward and backwards fucking her mouth.

'I AM CUMMING,' I shouted and ramming my cock deep into her throat. She nearly choked. I pulled back a little and started filling her mouth with my cum.

She swallowed as fast as I spurted my cum but still some of it leaked out and ran down her chin. Nagma, who was watching the proceedings very closely, sprang up and licked the overflow off Ruby's face and didn't let a single drop fall on the bed. Ruby released my cock only when my balls were empty.

'Oh Ruby, you were wonderful,' I panted.

'Nagma my pet, that was quick thinking,' Ruby said, 'now suck Sahebji's cock and make it hard.'

'Ruby, you know what I'd like,' I said, 'I'd like to watch you two eat each others pussy.'

'Come my pet let's show Sahebji how it is done,' Ruby laughed.

End of part 3.

To be continued...

*

Hi folks,

I hope you are enjoying the story. There is more action to come but you'll have to wait for the fourth part. LOL.

In the meanwhile I'd love to receive your comments. Another thing please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Take care,

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers