Sweet Eighteen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I see you are spending the whole day with Priya fucking her tight choot,' she chuckled. I laughed also.

'Sahebji, when are you leaving?' she asked. 'On Sunday, why?'

'Then spend the weekend with us,' Ruby said. 'Okay, will do. I must rush now. I am already late. See you on Saturday, bye,' I said and rang off.

Next day I was ready by eight and waited for Priya. She came only a little after nine. 'You are late. I am waiting for you since eight,' I said.

'Sorry but when I was about to leave mausaji returned from his tour. As I hadn't seen him for three years we got talking. I lost track of time till mausi reminded me.

'Priya, weren't you supposed to take Sahebji to Mahabalipuram?' she said.

'Oh God, I was so excited that mausaji had returned that I completely forgot,' I said.

'Who is Sahebji?' mausaji asked.

'Priya met him on her train journey and promised him to show Madras,' mausi said.

'Priya, is that right?' mausaji asked.

'Yes but I am thinking of canceling it,' I said.

'No, a promise is a promise. What do you say?' mausaji asked mausi.

'Of course, Priya, you mustn't disappoint Sahebji,' mausi replied.

'But I want to stay. I have met mausaji after so long. I want to spend some time with him,' I insisted.

'I am not running away nor are you. We can spend time together later but Sahebji is a guest you shouldn't disappoint him,' mausaji said and gave me a lecture on the importance of a guest etc.

Then they both hurried me so much that I forgot to call you that I'll be late. On the way I thought over what had happened. I was really strange that mausaji insisted that I go out with a man he hadn't met.

'There was nothing strange about his behavior,' I laughed.

'How do you know? You haven't even met my mausaji,' Priya said.

'I know because I am a man. He had returned home after ten days and must be very keen to fuck your mausi. Now with you out of the way they can enjoy themselves,' I laughed.

'They are old. I don't think they are keen on fucking any more,' she said.

'Stupid girl, they are not old. With advancing age only the frequency of sex goes down not the sex drive,' I laughed.

'Now I understand why both of them were grinning,' Priya giggled.

'I bet your mausaji was inside your mausi within seconds of your leaving,' I chuckled, 'okay, what shall we do now? Is it too late to go to Mahabalipuram?'

'If you don't mind I am not in the mood to go to Mahabalipuram,' Priya said.

'No problem, I'll do it some other time,' I said, 'you decide what to do now and in the meanwhile I'll settle the bill of the car I had hired.'

After twenty minutes when I returned to my room I found Priya, blushing sweetly, in bed and her clothes, neatly folded, were lying on the sofa.

'Just the program I had in mind,' I said starting to peel off my clothes.

I got into bed and taking the blushing beauty in my arm kissed her passionately. Then getting between her legs and placing them on my shoulders I started to eat her pussy. I licked her cunt for twenty minutes during which she came many times.

Then covering her, I rammed my cock into her choot. I fucked for another fifteen minutes during which she had three orgasms. Then I embraced her tightly and rolled over so that she was on top.

'Priya, ab tum mujhe chodo (Priya, now you fuck me),' I panted bucking my bottoms from underneath. She started to move up and down awkwardly but after a few minutes got the hang of it and picked up speed.

'Yes, that is the way,' I said encouraging her.

She pumped my cock faster and faster. I placed my hands on her bottoms and pushing one finger into her asshole and started to finger fuck her.

'Oh Sahebji, aap kya kar rahe hain? (Oh Sahebji, what are you?)' she panted.

'Apni ungali se teri gaand ko chod raha hoon. Achcha lagta hai na? (I am finger fucking your asshole. It feels nice, doesn't it?)' I asked.

'Haan bahut achcha lag raha hai (Yes, it feels lovely),' she gasped.

She continued to bang her cunt on my cock. 'Faster, Priya, faster,' I said, 'I am about to cum.'

'Oh, I can't,' she replied.

I placed both my hands on her stomach and helped her move her bottoms faster.

'OH Y...HESSS FASTER FUCK FASTER Y...HESSS OH OHHHH I AMMMM COMMMINGGGG. OH OHHHHHHHHH,' she screamed and fell gasping for breath on my chest.

At the same time I shouted, 'Y...HESS GO ON DO NOT STOPP OHH I AMM COOMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG,' I shouted and started to spurt my cum into her choot.

We lay in the same position savouring the intense sensations we had just experienced. When Priya got off, she asked, pouting, 'Aapne meri gaand main ungali kyon daali? (Why did you put your finger in my asshole?')

'Isske liye dheeli kar raha tha (I was loosening it for this),' I said pointing to my cock.

'Kya aap meri gaand bhi marenge? (Are you going to fuck me in my asshole also?)' she asked.

'Yes,' I said.

'Kya sab couples gaand maarte hain? (Do all couples fuck in the asshole?)' she asked.

'I don't know about others but I always fuck in the asshole,' I said.

'Kya mere mausaji bhi mausi ki gaand maarte hain (Do you think mausaji fucks mausi's asshole?)' she asked blushing.

'How would I know,' I laughed, 'Okay, Priya, get on all fours. It is time to fuck you in your asshole.'

'Will it hurt?' she asked.

'First time it always hurts but I'll use Vaseline to mitigate the pain,' I said.

Then I placed her in the gaand fuck position and applied Vaseline inside and outside her puckered hole. Then placing my cock on her rear entrance I pressed to gain entry. 'OOOWWWAAA SAHEBJI IT IS HURTING,' she screamed.

I eased the pressure a little. 'I told you it'll hurt. If the pain becomes unbearable then bite on the pillow, okay,' I said and started to press for entry.

'OHH SAHEBJI, IT IS HURTING. OH STOP. PLEASE DON'T. I DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKED IN MY ASSHOLE,' she yelled.

'DARLING, DON'T SCREAM. BITE THE PILLOW. YOUR ASSHOLE IS ABOUT TO OPEN,' I shouted.

'AAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEE,' she screamed as her sphincter snapped open and half my cock was buried in her rear fuck tube.

I moved my cock slowly in and out till the whole of its length was inside her gaand. 'Oh Sahebji, it was very painful,' she groaned.

'Just relax. It won't hurt now. My cock is fully inside your asshole,' I said moving slowly and simultaneously rubbed her cunt.

After the minutes she started to moan. 'Oh Sahebji, it feels sooo good,' she moaned. I moved faster. Soon we both came together.

'Did you enjoy it,' I panted.

'It was all right but I prefer to take your cock in my cunt,' she giggled.

After resting we fucked for one more time. Then we showered together. During the shower Priya sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Then we ate lunch and after another fuck we slept.

We woke up around five and fucked two more times.

'It is getting late. I must go home,' Priya said, getting out of bed.

'Don't go yet. You can tell your mausi that because of the holiday we met with heavy traffic while returning from Mahabalipuram and that is why you are late,' I said.

'That's a good idea,' Priya giggled jumping back into bed.

Then I ate her pussy till she discharged her cunt juices six time and then I fucked her till she came half a dozen times.

At seven thirty she left.

As usual I visited Kiran in the morning. 'Did you enjoy the holiday?' Kiran asked when we were smoking after fucking.

'Yes very much,' I replied.

'Tell me did you fuck Priya's tight cunt in your hotel the whole day or in one of the hotels on the beach on the way to Mahabalipuram?' she asked.

'What did Priya say?' I asked climbing on top of her.

'She said that you guys had visited Mahabalipuram,' Kiran replied. 'You have your answer. Why ask me,' I said sending my cock deep into her choot. 'Knowing you I don't believe her,' she said. 'That is your prerogative,' I said starting the fuck motion.

After we had finished, I asked with a naughty smile, 'What about your holiday?

Did your husband fuck you silly yesterday?' 'Oh yes, he did,' she sighed blushing.

In the afternoon Priya came and we enjoyed together. On Friday in the morning I fucked Kiran. I told her that I'll be leaving by Sunday evening flight. 'This means today is the last day we are going to be together,' Kiran said.

'I am afraid so,' I replied. 'Before you go tell me if you have fucked Priya or not,' she said.

'First answer one question. If Priya asks me if I had fucked you then what reply should I give,' I asked.

'Naturally, no,' Kiran replied.

'You don't want me to tell her about your sex life and want to know about hers. Is it fair?' I said.

'Okay, you win. I knew you wouldn't tell but there was no harm in trying is there?' Kiran giggled.

'Goodbye darling, I am sure we'll meet again sometime somewhere,' I said kissing her.

'Priya is my only niece. I don't have anyone left for the next time,' Kiran giggled.

'Maybe one of your daughters will be of age by then,' I laughed.

'You...you... devil,' she said, throwing her sandal at me, in mock anger. I ducked.

'Mr. Saheb Sahebji, it is time for you to leave now,' Kiran said feigning anger. We both laughed. Then after a long passionate kiss, I left.

In the afternoon Priya came to my room. I also told her that I was leaving on Sunday afternoon. She started to cry. 'Why are you crying? Are you sorry that you are not a virgin anymore,' I asked holding her in my arms.

'No, I am happy to have lost my cherry to you,' she said wiping her tears, 'it is just that I may not see you again.'

'Life is long and we'll definitely meet with each other again,' I said, 'now take off your clothes and I'll give a treat to remember me by.'

Then I ate her pussy. She came so often that she begged me to stop. When she had recovered a little I fucked her. Each time when I was about to come I stopped then started again. I did this so often that she was hoarse from yelling.

'SAHEBJI, PLEASE STOP. I AM HALF DEAD FROM COMING,' she screamed between gasps breath. Then I stopped after jettisoning my load into her choot. She offered to give me a blowjob.

'No my dear, not now, maybe next time when we meet,' I said kissing her, 'I want to be remembered by the intense pleasure you have experienced just now only.'

There was still time before she had to leave. We went to the coffee shop and spent the last hour talking.

On Saturday morning I slept late. I checked out at noon then had a leisurely lunch. After lunch I reached Ruby's flat with my suitcase.

'Come in Sahebji,' Ruby said, 'you are early. Nagma has not yet arrived.' ' 'So what you are here,' I said and carried Ruby into the bedroom.

We had a long and a satisfying fuck. When Ruby was licking my cock clean the bell rand. 'This must be Nagma,' she said and wearing her housecoat went to open the door.

'You are already dressed for action,' I heard Nagma say. 'You are also aren't you,' Ruby said. 'I am not wearing a bra or any panties so that when Sahebji comes I'll be ready for his cock in no time,' I heard Nagma giggle. 'Come into the bedroom. Let me give your choot a treat till Sahebji comes,' Ruby said.

'SAAHHEEEEBBBBBJJJJJJIIIIII,' Nagma yelled on seeing me and jumped into bed with shoes and all. Nagma smothered me with kisses while pumping my cock.

'How are you?' I asked.

'I am fine but my choot missed your cock very much,' Nagma giggled continuing to kiss me.

'You are in luck. Today by chance I have brought my cock with me,' I chuckled.

'Thank God for that,' Nagma said impaling her cunt on my erect rod and started to ride me.

'What is the hurry? Why don't you take your clothes of first and make yourself comfortable,' I suggested.

'I will but first let me cum once,' she said pumping hard.

'OH IT FEELS SO GOOD,' she screamed riding me faster and faster till in ecstasy, she screamed, 'I AAMMMM COOOMMMMIIIIIIGGGGGGGG,' and slumped on me gasping for breath.

'This girl had made my life hell since you left on Sunday. Ring Sahebji. Call him here. Why does he not come?' Ruby said, 'now that you are here fuck her only and don't bother about me.'

Nagma had taken off her clothes and was back riding my cock. 'Is that so,' I asked kissing. She blushed but kept fucking without missing a stroke.

'I am sure Nagma does not wish that, do you?' I said. 'No, we'll fuck together,' Nagma panted.

We fucked, fucked and fucked some more the whole weekend till I had to leave for the airport. 'See you when you are again in town,' Ruby said kissing me goodbye but Nagma started to cry.

'I'll not see you again,' she cried.

'Of course, you will and if you get married in the meanwhile then I'll drag you from your home and bring you here. Then I'll fuck you so hard that you'll find it difficult to explain the swollen condition of your choot to your husband,' I said laughing.

'Why don't you fuck me like that now? Shall I get into bed again?' Nagma giggled.

'Because you are not married that is why,' I said.

We all three laughed.

Two hours later I was flying home with pleasant memories of my visit to Madras.

The end.

Dear reader,

This is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember to send me your comments and to vote.

Ciao, auf wieder sehen, good-bye, catch you later,

Saheb Sahebji

12