Sweet Embrace

Story Info
Scarlett & Drew embrace each other, with heavy passion.
1.5k words
4.26
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was funny, how things we never thought would happen, occur and leave us breathless and happy.

Scarlett smiled looking back upon all the things, she and Drew went through and an emotion of pure love and longing swept through her, as she stared at the late noon sun from the kitchen windows.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Drew murmured snaking his hands along her waist and gliding his nose across the bare skin of her neck. Automatically, she tilted her neck, so as to give him a better exposure.

"Because, I was thinking about an idiot," she teased him, and turned slightly to press her lips against his equally soft ones.

"Enough thinking," he said, capturing her lower lip and softly tugging and sucking it, while she moaned in agreement.

In the back of her mind though, something had finally clicked and she knew that she was ready. Ready, for more. She was no more satisfied with just 'fooling around' with him. She wanted more. She wanted him.

Drew had no idea what was coming for him when she guided them around the house towards their bedroom. They had done this before, quite a many times, always stopping when the foreplay got a bit too hot. But, this time, there would be no stopping.

Scarlett pushed him down on the bed, making Drew smile, and straddled him. "Stop smiling," she commanded kissing him into momentary submission.

It always made something stir inside Drew, when she took control and commanded him things. It was actually simple; listening to her commanding tone turned him on to no end.

Drew was so lost in pleasure of Scarlett's tongue sucking his and exploring his mouth, that he didn't even notice the slight tremble of anticipation of Scarlett's hands, as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands glided over his muscular chest and delicious abs as she lost herself to his kisses.

Drew, had always appreciated her soft, delicate hands running over his bare skin, but today the same gesture made his stomach flip in anticipation. He needed to distract his mind, for his imagination was getting better of him. He slowly unlatched himself from her mouth and proceeded to plant small kisses on her neck and ever so slowly got near her sensitive sweet spot.

She was getting too much worked up and she decided to 'play' with Drew to pay him back for the sensual torture that was going on her neck.

Ever so slowly she unzipped his pants and dragged them down and put her hand on the top of his boxers, near his member. Drew gasped when she took his member in her hands and slowly massaged him through his boxers. The tantalizing friction was deliciously taking his breath away.

She suddenly stopped and then with the band of the boxers in between her lips, she dragged it down removing the last piece of cloth from Drew's body. Slowly kissing her way up his legs she caught his member in her lips and sucked him long and hard.

His moan resonated through the entire room and he had to beg her to stop, even if his body was screaming otherwise.

"Do...do you...want it, Scarlett?" he asked in between his pants, caressing her red tinted cheeks.

She blushed further, nodding as no words could escape her.

"Then, please... I beg you... stop!" he panted and dragged her body up and gave her a quick kiss, tasting himself on her lips.

He then swiftly took off her clothes, leaving her only in her bra and panties. She looked like a goddess as she lay on the bed like that, looking like the portrait of perfection.

He sighed happily and proceeded to kiss her and massage her soft, beautiful breasts through the cloth.

He had enough, as she swiftly removed her bra and sucked one of her breasts as he massaged the other with his rough calloused fingers. He took the nipple in between his teeth and tugged it softly while twisted the other with his fingers. He licked it and played with it till a soft red glow was barely visible.

She moaned and clutched the sheet tightly to have the slightest grip of sanity and reality. The immeasurable pleasure was making her lose focus and it was making her feel things she never felt before.

He gave similar treatment to the other breast and then slowly went down licking and kissing her body and leaving a trail of hickeys on her soft and supple skin. He rubbed his fingers near her entrance through the small piece of cloth and felt the wetness seeping through it.

He removed the cloth hastily and licked her essence while she kept on moaning. His tongue slowly entered her entrance making her writhe in pleasure.

"Ple...Please... just...," she panted and lost herself as she moaned loudly.

He stopped licking and put his fingers in her mouth and commanded "lick!". The pleasure he got as she licked his fingers was something he never experienced. Her looking like that, panting and licking his hands due to which they got covered in her saliva, excited him to no end. It was starting to hurt even, he knew he had to prepare her fast, or he would burst.

Slowly though, he entered one of his fingers in her entrance, massaging her walls slowly as more of her essence came out. His calloused fingers provided her too much pleasure and she kept begging for more.

"Drew, ple....please...just hurry...up already!" her sentence ended in a scream of pleasure as he entered a second finger, slowly massaging and scissoring her.

She felt all of her rational thoughts fly away as he entered his third finger through her wetness. She couldn't handle it any longer. She tightened her grip on the bed sheets as she spread her legs even further.

Drew added another finger and looked at her face searching for any sign of displeasure, only to find her breathless and lost in the endless sea of pleasure.

As he thrust his fingers into her entrance, her hips wildly rocked matching her rhythm with his. He knew he was supposed to pull out his fingers now, but he was enchanted with the way she looked.

"Drew...Drew... I want you ... NOW!" she panted and moaned at the same time leaving them both breathless.

Drew looked at her longingly, he wanted to consume her beautiful body, forever. But, he wanted her to be sure. It was her first time, and he wanted it to be special.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking deeply in her passionate lusty eyes. The gaze with which she looked at him was more than enough for him to hold her body tightly and spread her legs further. She clutched onto him with impatience, and pressed her lips against his soft spot, ready for the journey.

He closed his eyes, taking in the pleasing sensation her hands made upon his, which made his member throb even further.

She lay back down, as he spread her legs positioning himself before making an eye contact with her, before he thrust himself into her depths softly.

Her face flinched in pain at first, since it was her first time. But, slowly the pain ebbed away, giving way to pleasure.

"Should I move?" he asked barely able to keep himself static. She nodded as he removed himself from her only to thrust back in. The pain was no longer present. There was only pleasure.

Her hips rocked wildly with his as the dance continued on the bed. But, she was turning greedier. She wanted more, with every thrust, with every moan. Her walls were engulfing him and her tightness made him reach a new height of pleasure.

He grunted, as he held her body tightly against his, afraid to be separated from her even for a second. He needed her everything, her moans, her gasps, her fluids, her body and her soul. He wrapped his arms around her beautifully curved waist as he hoisted her up carefully. Now, he was on his back as she topped him.

"DREW!" she screamed in pleasure due to the sudden movement. Her long legs were by his sides and her breasts pressed tightly against his chest.

He let her sit on him as he commanded with his husky voice "Scarlett... Scarlett, ride me!"

He panted and moaned by the ethereal sight before him. His goddess was naked and on top of him riding him.

He felt a sudden surge of happiness course through him, as the age old dance went on.

The sheets were crumpled, their breaths uneven, but their pace became faster.

"Drew......Dre...." she couldn't even say his name properly as she came with a happy kind of noise.

His self control vanished within moments as he surged into her for the last time, for that time.

He let go, feeling her walls clenching around him, sucking him dry, as she panted his name again and again.

He removed her, from top of him and tucked her in his arms, murmuring sweet nothings.

"Drew...?" she asked hoarsely.

"hmmmm...?"

"I love you," she said, trying to bury herself in his massive chest.

He smiled a happy smile of satisfaction, as he pressed his lips against her wild red hair and said huskily, "I love you too, and always will. Forever!"

They both smiled tiredly and slept in their little corner of heaven.