Sweet Encounter

Story Info
Jack and Jill get sweet on each other in the candy shop.
1.5k words
3.7
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell above the door tinkled softly as the two teenagers crept in stealthily. Jack put away the stolen key and flicked on the lights. Jill gasped as a world of color sprang from the night. The Candy Corner was awake again, quiet now without it's usual flood of little boys and girls but still home to a wonderland of enchanting smells. Jack took Jill's hand and guided her to the center of the room. He stopped and drew her close. Without a word, he kissed her. Years later she would remember that first kiss as a whirlwind of passion even though they both were still and silent in that abandoned candy store. Every time she thought about that moment, a soft whisper of a scent crossed her mind, the essence of that night, of that moment. If she closed her eyes, she could see the whole thing, the two of them standing in the midst of 1000 treats, lips touching ever so slightly, the innocent passion of youth. When she thought of the acts which were to follow, a smile came to her lips from that night until the day she died.

After what seemed a lifetime to Jill, the two parted lips. Jack examined her face, searching for a reaction. When she said nothing for a few seconds, Jack began to worry.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what-" she cut his apology short with her lips. This time wasn't as gentle as the first, it was a hungry kiss, searching, deep and he returned it with equal lust. Their tongues engaged in a fierce battle for supremacy, pushing together, darting back, spinning together and sending both of them into a frenzy of attraction. The kiss broke off when, unaware of their surroundings, the pair stumbled into a rack of colorful twisted lollipops. Struck with sudden inspiration, Jack took one of the lollipops and unwrapped it. He trailed the rod of sugar provocatively over his lips and then over Jill's. She shuddered in anticipation and her tongue flitted out to touch the multi flavored treat. Soon, the two were making out again, lollipop caught in the middle, filling their mouths with sweetness. When they could stand the foreplay no longer, they tossed the half dissolved candy aside and began ripping off one another's clothes. Jack's top was the first to go, then Jill's pants and blouse. Jack paused momentarily, struck dumb by the sheer perfection of her body. The rise and fall of her chest accelerated by her excitement, the smooth curves of her hips and thighs, the flat tightness of her stomach. All these things he wanted and all of them he would have.

Jack shed his pants quickly and tossed them away.

"I have to grab something. Be back in a sec.", he said as he hurried into the back of the store. When he reappeared, Jill had rid herself of her underwear and stood with her back to him, her beautifully shaped ass making his mouth drop as he entered the room. In his shock, he dropped some of the things he had gone to collect. Startled by the noise, Jill whirled around, renewing Jack's paralysis and causing his underwear to rapidly expand.

"Well well, what have we here?" Jill said seductively, as she crossed the floor. Jack recovered himself and smiled, "I thought we could have sundaes".

"That sounds... delicious." Jill purred with her face at his waist as she drew his boxers down to his ankles. She pushed the now naked and fully erect Jack back to the office area, to the break room where there was a couch. Jill lounged luxuriously on the couch, one arm draped over the back and one leg hanging to the floor, giving Jack quite the show. Jack gaped for a second but managed to get to work quickly. He threw the things he'd grabbed from the fridge on a nearby table, taking the whipped cream and getting down to business. He made a hasty 'Y' shape, starting at the nipples of Jill's supple breasts and joining them into a trail leading down her stomach, now shaking and shivering from the cold of the cream. Jack went back to the table and grabbed some condiments for his sundae: chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, strawberries and one maraschino cherry. He decorated a giggling Jill without much thought for presentation and by the time he got to drizzling the chocolate sauce over her willing body, she could see that he was more than ready to devour his creation.

He started slowly, lapping the cream above her belly button, not quite touching her skin with his tongue. This restraint ended quickly as Jill arched her back, forcing his mouth between her boobs. Jack licked up the whipped cream greedily, sucking on her already stiff nipples until she cried out in a mix of ecstasy and pain. The mix was obviously one sided though as when he released the one, she guided him by the chin to its twin. When her boobs were thoroughly cleaned of all sweetness, Jack began to follow the trail southward. When he reached the end of the trail, just short of her carefully maintained landing strip pubic hair, and stopped she began to complain but he hushed her with a quick kiss and went back to the table. Once there, he took the cherry and ate it with a flourish.

"Is that it?" An impatient Jill jibed. Jack held up his finger and soon produced a perfectly twisted cherry stem. With a smile he said,

"Wanna see what else I can do with my tongue?" Jill returned his grin and quickly nodded,

"Yes please!" Jack didn't waste any more time, pulling Jill by her legs to the edge of the couch so that her ass was sitting propped on the arm rest and her glistening pussy lips were readily available for his probing tongue. He started quickly, thrusting as far as his tongue would reach into her snatch, eliciting a quick gasp from a pleasantly surprised Jill. He slowed down after that, stimulating her clit with a quick flicking of his tongue. When her breathing began to get ragged and her hand started grasping the top of the couch, he knew she was close. Still lapping at Jill's soft pink lips, he reached over and grabbed the chocolate sauce again, pouring it over her crotch as he licked and licked. Eventually, the couch gripping became more frantic and her thighs began to twitch. Soon, Jill let out a sharp cry and fell back onto the couch, panting.

When she managed to recover enough to pick up her head, she found Jack gazing at her, boner still hard.

"Did you know that you are absolutely beautiful?" he said as he crawled down the couch until they were face to face, him on top of her still shaking body, "Because I do." She blushed, pushing him aside softly and walking demurely to the table, giving her soft, round ass a quick flick to tease him a little more. She returned with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce and said,

"Your turn."

He was now laying in the same way that she had been before he ate his sundae. She wasted no time spraying the cream onto him in a 'S' pattern over his abs and leading down across his thigh, finishing in a whipped cream tower where his dick used to be. Along the 'S' she sprinkled chocolate chips and after trying twice to balance half a strawberry atop the tower, she gave up and, laughing, ate it. She straddled him, sitting on his chest and started her journey at his lips, sharing the faint hint of strawberry before twisting around and bending over, lips moving down the 'S' on his stomach. He could hear the chocolate chips crunch in her mouth and felt the tingling of her tongue and grazing of her teeth on his tightening abs but all he could see was a closeup of the pinkness that he had recently eaten out. He didn't mind. His tongue joined in the questing, licking the back of Jill's thigh and moving its way up. This new sensation apparently increased her appetite because before he knew it, the whole of the whipped tower was devoured. Jill took his hard dick into her mouth, washing away the whipped cream quickly, as if she was eating a candy which had a sweeter center than shell. Throughout, Jack continued to lick at Jill's backside, revisiting the inside of his lover tenderly. When she began to deep throat him, however, he was so lost in ecstasy that he lost track of what he was doing. As her mouth massaged the head of his cock, he laid back in pure relaxation. A deep pressure built up in the pit of his stomach, like a tidal wave of pressure until he could hold it back no longer. He came. Jill had seen it coming and welcomed the new topping on her favorite candy, licking it up as she had the whipped cream.

The two of them laid on the couch for quite some time, naked bodies pressed together, hearts beating against each other. It was time to go, though. They didn't want to explain to the owner of the shop what they had been doing. Jack kissed Jill one last time as she went back into her own house,

"Until next time, you sexy thing."

"Until next time." She agreed.