Sweet Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

She began to slowly walk; this time not just in circles around me, but down the length of the room, and I watched with mounting excitement both the tightness of her buttocks and roll of her hips beneath the slowly swinging motion of skirt. She walked with a classic mannequin's walk, placing each foot directly in front of the other, and, in those shoes the effect was guaranteed to arouse even a celibate monk - and I certainly wasn't one of those! Her return was, if anything even more sexy - watching her walking straight towards me, with her eyes locked on mine, a determined smile playing on her lips and, through her blouse, the shape and swaying movement of her firm, sharply-tipped breasts.

When she had covered just about half the distance back to me she paused, turned slowly and walked back down to the other end of the room again - and then, disappeared around a corner!

She was only gone for only a few seconds but when she returned I was both stunned and ecstatic - she had removed her skirt! She posed for a second or two then, slowly, very slowly, began to walk back towards me again.

She was quite utterly breathtaking!

Leaving her blouse on only seemed to accentuate the nakedness of her lower half. Nakedness that was made even sexier by the lacy black suspender belt, the sheer stockings and of course, those incredible shoes. I felt my mouth go dry as I stared at her - the long, tapering lines of her legs, the sweeping curve of her hips, the faint roundness of her stomach and, beneath, the thick, dark curling of her neatly trimmed triangular bush.

It's impossible for me to fully describe either the way she looked or the overwhelming effect she had on me. Even as I look back I can still see her; frozen in mid stride, the shoes scattering light from their brilliantly coloured, almost mirror-like surfaces.

When she reached the mid point of the room she again paused, stood there with her feet slightly apart, her eyes staring, almost challengingly into mine - and spoke again. 'Undo your zip Peter - get it out, let me see you too'

I did as she asked, for some reason not pushing my trousers down but simply struggling to get my rigid cock through the narrow gap of the fly - watching her eyes widen and her lips part wetly as she saw the already knotted length and bulging purple head. My balls were tightly, achingly full, but somehow I managed to also get them through, feeling the sharp teeth of the zip biting into the soft folds of skin beneath. Then I slipped off the stool, sat on the floor and leaned back, supporting myself with my arms behind me, so that my dramatically quivering and jerking cock and balls were displayed for her enjoyment.

We stared silently at each other for a while until I beckoned to her and said. 'Come over here Natalie - I want to give you even more pleasure!'

She came without hesitation to stand beside me, until I beckoned her again when, understanding my intentions, she smiled and lifted one foot across to straddle me and, as I looked up, I saw the wet pinkness of her sex. Apart from the neatly curling mat covering her pubic mound, she was shaved!

She reached out to grip the back of the chair for support as I lifted one foot and the gloss on the shoe clouded as I brought it close to my mouth and I smelt both the leather and the fainter, musky odour of her sex above me.

Running my lips over the hard surface of the shoe and then the silky warmth of her stockinged foot within it, I kissed it from toe to ankle before swinging it to one side and placing it on the stool beside me. Then, easing myself forward until I was directly beneath her, I stretched up, brushing the warm silkiness of her thighs with my cheeks and reached for her with my tongue.

At first, with just the tip of it, I licked her, lightly, every now and then probing a little way in between the moist folds. Natalie moaned softly and then, some time later, when I pressed my mouth against her, I tasted the increasing wetness there and gently sucked the flow. Then, with the earthy odour of her arousal filling my nostrils I pushed my tongue stiffly between up between the puffy lips, pushing it deep, and feeling her pushing herself down against my mouth and probing tongue.

Feeling and hearing her mounting excitement, I slipped it out and slid it up over the ridge of her swollen clitoris and then, as she groaned louder and began to shudder, used one hand to hold her steady. And, as I began to flick my tongue faster and faster over the hard, sensitive flesh, I found I had to grasp her even more tightly as her body spasmed in response.

Then suddenly, she grabbed hold of my head and clasped it tightly against herself and, as I felt her body becoming rigid, I found my mouth full of her freely flowing juices. Shifting my position I reached up and firmly gripped her by both buttocks and sucked hard; thrilling at the sound of the delighted cries that were echoing all around us, thrilling at the feel of the tensed muscles in my hands and the violently spasming body that was filling my eagerly sucking mouth to overflowing as her orgasm rolled on from peak to peak.

I continued until her body's reactions slowed and I could tell that - even though she still gasped for breath and my hands still felt the occasional shiver run through her - she was slowly regaining control of herself. Then, after a minute or two, she moved back a little and I looked up to see that she was staring down, staring wide-eyed, at my cock.

I had never seen it so grotesquely engorged! Rearing strainingly high - its head grossly swollen, the drum-tight skin glistening from the pre-cum that had already oozed out, the veins in the shaft below it standing out sharply as blood continued to surge into them. Beneath, constricted by the zipper, my balls overflowed, the aching pressure within making their normally wrinkled skin drum-head tight.

Natalie held on to the chair for support as she lifted one leg back across me, turned herself to one side then again raised her foot and this time held it, poised above me. She created another scene that has remained clear and sharp in my memory - the shoe, her foot inside it and her ankle and calf above, my quivering cock, straining upwards, its head almost as glossy as the shoe. And the turmoil inside me that went with the picture - the almost unbearable longing, longing to feel her touch me, feel her touching my raging cock with that shoe!

She put me out of my misery soon enough, swinging her foot across to rest against the shaft, the hardness of the leather feeling cool against the over-heated skin and her ankle-bone sending electric shocks through me as it lightly touched the taut skin of my cock-head. Then I felt the sharpness of the tip of the heel slowly grazing up the length of the shaft and my hips jerked up involuntarily in response to the sensations she sent shooting through me - and I heard myself beginning to groan from the intensity of the pleasure she was giving me..

When the tip of the heel reached the deep groove below the bloated cock-head, she paused, then circled it, before scraping back down the shaft and I jerked my arm across my face, biting hard on the back of my hand to stifle my cries of agonised delight. With the heel pressed down against the muscles of my belly, she paused again - then once more, raked upwards, slowly circled and then slid the curved side of the shoe downwards, intently watching my face for my response to what she was doing to me.

Again and again she repeated the delirious torture, every now and then shifting the heel-tip to prick the balloon-like sac and balls beneath it, before sliding the shiny instep of her shoe back up the length of my frantically jerking cock. The effect she was having on me was quite simply unbelievable - I had never, in my wildest fantasies imagined experiencing such electrifyingly powerful sensations. Sensations that just seemed to go on growing stronger the longer she continued doing what she was - and as she gave no indication that she was growing tired of doing it I began to wonder if she planned on keeping me in that helplessly delirious state all evening long.

I wouldn't have cared - I was in such a state that she could have done anything she liked with me!

But, when I finally I felt I simply couldn't take any more I opened my eyes and looked up at her, to see that she was staring down at my almost bursting cock - and from the look on her face I could tell that she was in some way getting almost as much pleasure herself as she was giving to me. She must have become aware of me looking up at her and shifting her gaze she stared down into my eyes, saw their pleading look and, recognising the signs, took one last, brief look at what she had done to me, then again stepped astride me.

Holding my cock steady with one hand and her pussy open with the other, she slowly lowered herself down on to it - and after the feel of the electrifying hardness of the shoe, the wet warmth of her sex slowly absorbing me was simply fantastic!

Little by little, as she squatted lower and lower, she took me deeper and deeper into herself - and that time even gnawing on my hand couldn't muffle the sounds of my reactions. Then I felt the slight weight of her bottom pressing down on my thighs and knew she had engulfed the entire length and mass of me - and in the same moment, heard her own moans of pleasure mingling with mine.

The combination of what we had been doing since I arrived and more especially what Natalie had done to my cock with her foot had already taken me to the very brink of my climax and once she had my cock inside her welcoming pussy there was just no way I could delay it for as long as I wished I could. It was probably longer - but in the state I was then in it seemed to be only a minute or two before I felt an almighty surge building up inside me. Natalie must have felt that unstoppable pressure building too - because just then she began to bounce up and down on me more quickly and I felt her body gripping me rhythmically as she urged me and, as her increasing sounds of delight soon made obvious, herself too - on towards what was then inevitable.

It may have only been a few minutes - but though the time was short we managed to cram in an age of magical sensations. Certainly the way she rode me did for me, in turn I was sure that the sheer size of my massively over-engorged cock and the way I thrust it hard and high up into her plunging pussy, did the same for her. Then, all too soon we both felt that momentary pause that signalled my climax - followed a moment later by the pulsing swelling of my shaft, as semen began to gush up through it.

I couldn't help the even louder cry that broke from my throat as I arched upwards, muscles locked, the dense, creamy jets shooting high into her - then felt Natalie grinding herself down on to me as my exploding hardness, pumping successive loads deep into the heart of her, triggered another orgasm for herself.

It was totally, utterly draining - I had never, ever experienced anything like the power and intensity of that climax, I probably came very close to actually passing out from it, certainly my recall of things becomes hazy at that point. I remember her bending forward to kiss me - and thinking - 'How strange - this is the first time we have actually kissed each other!'

Later still, as we sat and talked properly for the first time, we learned a lot about each other and more about our common predilection. For Natalie, her toes and feet were her strongest, secondary erogenous zone - but she had rarely found anyone who could understand or supply the somewhat peculiar caresses she needed. Shoes and shoe stores had become a sort of substitute. So, meeting a man like myself was in fact, her ultimate fantasy.

The rest of the night has an almost dream-like quality about it, it seems to me that I spent hours massaging, caressing, sucking, kissing and just playing with her toes and feet.

Sometime during the night we began to exchange a few of our individual fantasies and in the weeks and months that followed we often used those as the bases for some of more unusual love-making. I could go on and on about the joys Natalie and I found and experienced together, enough to say, without any doubt at all, the most sexually fulfilling times of my life were those I knew with her.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers