Sweet Flashback

Story Info
The memory of how it all got started.
1.3k words
3.79
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a scent, a taste that floated through the air and across my senses. One moment I was there, the next, lost in a sea of emotion and memory....

I remember his hands, the first time we met, strong and soft against mine as we informally shook hands. He was with another girl that night, and I was flirting my way into free drinks at the bar, so our paths separated, and very little more was thought of it.

It wasn't until the third time that we met that any thoughts of something more began to tingle at the back of my head, and tingle they did. Tipsy as I was at this tiny party, I made sure that he had reason enough to notice me. "Come sit with me!" I would beg in my little girl voice. I began to trace lines down his neck with my fingers, playing with his hair. He traced lines up and down my arms and across my thighs. Closer and closer he came to dangerous places, but never there. My breast practically screamed for him to touch them, for him to bite my nipples. I was wet with longing for him, for his strong hands to penetrate me and send me reeling into a sea of pleasure.

I had to get up and walk away from his temptations, this man I barely knew was playing my body like a violin. In my naiveté and lack of experience, I had never met a man who could make my body respond in the passionate ways that this practical stranger had with mere touches.

I finally made my way over to my friend and told her "I'd really like to fuck him right now." Her response? "Do it!" I laughed it off then, but on our way home, she took me to his house.

I can still remember the taste of spearmint gum on his lips as he kissed me that first time. I guess he had thoughtfully decided that the taste of the beer we had both been drinking before would not have been appropriate. I was so lost in the whole idea of sleeping with a stranger that it never even crossed my mind.

By the time we got to the bedroom, my mind had shut down. All I could do was respond to these overwhelming impulses and emotions that were raging through me. He reached out to me and began to undress me. The zippered boots I was wearing were pulled off of my feet. The open, white button up shirt hit the floor behind me. The scarlet cammie was pulled over my head, and the pleated mini skirt was unzipped, and dropped down around my ankles. As I stepped out of the circle of clothing he spun me around to face opposite him, and unclasped my bra. He wrapped his warm muscled arms around me and squeezed both breasts the way I had been longing for him to all night long.

He leaned his face down to my neck and began nuzzling and kissing as the bra slid down my arms. My red and black thong seemed to hit the floor of its own accord as I turned to help him undress. He stepped back to look at me, and with an appreciative smile, he lifted his arms for me to pull his shirt off of him. I tossed it to the side and started kissing him at his forehead, down his face, pausing on his lips. I continued kissing down his jaw line, his neck, across his chest and abs. I stopped at the button to his jeans. I undid them, and dropped his pants to the floor, then his boxers. He was hard as a rock by the time I got there.

I continued my kissing where I had left off, down the happy trail, and brushing my lips across both hip bones, feeling his erection slightly brush along the side of my face as I did so. Finally, with a disregard to the innocence I formerly held, I wrapped my soft warm mouth around his cock. Slowly at first, I moved my mouth up and down, rolling my tongue around it, tasting him. As I built up speed, and wrapped one of my hands around the base of the shaft, he leaned over and began to rub my clit. Now he controlled how quickly or slowly my mouth and hand worked with the tips of his fingers. Those same finger tips that had driven me to this point earlier in the night.

Soon it wasn't enough, he began to penetrate me with his hands of steel, and I began to taste his excitement, and I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was. He pulled away from me admiring the glistening wetness that soaked his fingers. He pushed me back onto the bed and lay on top of me. Not in me yet, he rubbed his hardened cock against my wet pussy lips, pressing hard against my clit with each thrust. It was soon too much to stand and I began lifting my hips, hoping to accommodate him as he made an upward move. He laughed at my enthusiasm, but he was more than ready to give in to my desires.

As he entered me, I felt a sting of pain as my pussy stretched to fit him all in. He went slowly, watching my face to make sure I was okay. I had never been with a man as large as him, but I was ready. He paused at one point, looking deep into my eyes, questioning my readiness for the act, and to reassure him, I thrust up, hard onto his length, loving the mingling pain and pleasure.

Again he took over; using my body like it had never been used before. I felt like I was a puppet at his mercy. I thought of nothing, I just let my body ride the intensity, let it respond however it felt like responding. I was almost embarrassed by how quickly he pulled me to the edge. I had long ago given up trying to be quiet, and my moaning let him know exactly where my body stood. As I hit my peak, I practically lifted him up off of me with the force of my hips. The orgasmic wave rocked my body, and a kind of euphoria set in.

As my body relaxed and I could finally feel the weight of him on top of me, he looked me in the eyes and said "lets see if we can get another one." It wasn't a question. He stood up and repositioned me to go doggie style. I was still wet from the orgasm, so there was no hesitation in his movements this time. He thrust inside of me and my body convulsed with pleasure. This was my absolute favorite position. It took very little effort to get me screaming in this position, and he was putting in his fair share. I buried my face in a pillow to try to muffle the sounds, but he said "no don't, I like the sounds you make." Another wave of pleasure hit me.

The way he was positioned rubbed my G spot like it had never been rubbed before, and I was in pure ecstasy. I couldn't believe it, but my body was setting up to have ANOTHER orgasm. Just as this thought hit me, I could feel a tightening in his motions, he was just a little faster, a little harder. Thinking and feeling it both sent me well over the edge and as I screamed in true pleasure, I heard his grunt of satisfaction and release, and felt his warm cum shoot across my naked back.

.... I had thought that would have been my first, and last one nigh stand, but I was mistaken. He did the gentlemanly thing and called me within the next couple of days. That was all it took for us to start this crazy sexual relationship.