Sweet Fucking Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rackstack
rackstack
11 Followers

"He's good at this, she must make him do it a lot." she thought. Melanie bounced her ass freely, feeling, with delight, her pussy slide over the man's mouth and tongue. He wrapped one of his thick arms around both of Melanie's legs, holding her in place while he pushed his face against her ass cheeks and buried his tongue in her pussy.

After a minute, the man pulled away to catch his breath and Melanie, with her chest on the bed and her ass in the air, reached behind her and spread her cheeks with her perfectly manicured fingertips. Almost instantly she felt the tongue return to her mound. And then, slowly, almost uncertainly it slid from her pussy and along the inside of her cheek towards her asshole. Melanie waited, hopefully. The anticipation was electrifying. She allowed her cheeks to fall back against his face and pushed herself up, waiting on her hands and knees while the his tongue danced towards her asshole.

"OH YEEEAH!" She blurted, much louder than she had expected as the warm, wet tongue covered her soft, sensitive hole. His tongue was strong and explored this new ground excitedly. And suddenly he was feasting on her, licking away at her ass and cunt indiscriminately.

He pulled his face away once more and then, with no warning whatsoever, Melanie felt a spasm of pleasure and pain as the man drove his rock hard cock into her deep inside her pussy. He was standing on the floor with his hands on clasped onto her hips. The man thrust back and forth rapidly. After the initial shock, Melanie felt his throbbing member moving in and out of her pussy sending ripples of pleasure through her whole body.

"Fuck me, that feels so good" she said as he pounded away at her. This continued for several minutes. Every now and then the moans of pleasure would be punctuated with an echoing whack as the man's open hand landed sharply on Melanie's bouncing butt.

His moans began to intensify as though he was about to cum.

"Not yet!" Melanie said. "I haven't finished with you." and with that she slid from his dick, and turned to face him, sat on the edge of the bed. "Lie down" she commanded.

"Okay," he said, sounding a little reluctant and lying on his back in the centre of the bed.

Melanie rose, feeling the man's curious gaze, as she walked around the bed to a cabinet that stood to one side.

"Now, where are they?" She said to herself as she pulled out drawers, one at a time.

"Um, what are you doing?" asked the man.

"Aha!" said Melanie as she opened the final draw by the bedside table. It was stuffed full of all kinds of adult sex toys. Some were for both of them, most just for Sophie.

Without a word of explanation, she began to shift the toys and contraptions around until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out two sets of cold metallic handcuffs, one for his wrists and one for his ankles.

"How did you know they were there?" he asked.

"Your wife told me." Melanie said simply. The she added with a seductive smile, "Don't worry, I'm into it." His feet were near the very end of the bed and Melanie didn't ask permission as she strode over to him, cuffed one of his ankles, ran the short chain behind the bed frame's metal pole and secured his other ankle. Then she crawled up onto the end of the bed and gave the man's cock a gratuitous slurp, just because she could. She ascended his body and moved his hands to above his head. The man hesitated, but Melanie kissed him assuringly, her deep brown eyes holding his uncertain gaze.

"She won't be home for hours, I saw her leave in her gym clothes. We've got all morning... Let me play with you." she pined into his ear. He breathed in the heady scent of her perfume and knew that she was right. Excited about letting this sex queen use his body as a toy, he yielded control of his arms. It was a big bed, and the man was fully stretched out between its extremities. He lay flat across the bed with his aching cock bolt upright in desire. With a click, she secured the metal cuffs around a bar at headboard and turned her body to face away from him. With her legs either side of his restricted arms, she used his face to push apart his perfect ass cheeks and rested her pussy against his lips. She felt his tongue oblige and soak her soft mound and then search out her asshole. Melanie ran her fingers along his chest, down his stomach and towards his groin where his erect penis glinted with her pussy juices. Stretching forward she enveloped his penis in her warm mouth once more and let her tongue flick eagerly over his sensitive head. Her left hand held her up while her right hand was clasped around the base of his cock moving in a hypnotic rhythm in time with her mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, Melanie relinquished his her hold on his sopping member, sliding it from her mouth with a slurp. She moved down his body until her perfect ass was over his groin. Reaching behind her she guided his cock between her asscheeks so that the head rested against her tight little asshole. She leaned against it gently, careful not to let him enter her. With her perfectly manicured fingers, she spread her ass cheeks to give him the perfect view and turned her head to look back at his mesmerised face.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" she asked knowingly.

"Yes!" he said breathlessly.

"Tell me your wife is a fat lazy whore."

"W-what?" he said, wrenching his gaze from her ass to meet her beautiful brown eyes. Her mouth curled into a wicked smile.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it." she commanded.

"Um...my wife is a fat, lazy whore." he said obediently.

"That's right, she is." Melanie agreed. "And she's fucking frigid. Imagine not letting her fiancé fuck her ass. How selfish."

Privately, the man was beginning to agree with her, but he said nothing.

Melanie began to swing her hips from side to side teasingly. The man's stiff dick swung with her, resting in the curve of her cheeks.

"Do you wanna fuck that ass?" Melanie drawled.

"Yes, yes, yes" he moaned, still more out of breath.

"You've never done it before, have you? You wanna fuck that hole?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to grind my asshole on your wet dick?"

"YES! PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!" cried the man in desperation. Melanie felt that familiar sensation of pleasure and power course through her. She loved making men go crazy with desire. She watched his eyes eyes as she pushed herself down on his cock.

The man felt his head squeeze inside her tight hole and he gasped in pleasure. Slowly she moved back, letting his cock slip into her inch by inch. With each proceeding inch he was transported to new levels of ecstasy, the likes of which he had never known before. When she reached the base she turned her face away and repositioned her body, finding the perfect place to ride him. She moved her hips forward and backward, sliding him in and out of her; slowly at first and then, having adjusted, with more force. With each descent of her ass, a fresh wave of pleasure crashed over the man and with each ascent he felt himself being driven closer to the point of climax. Melanie bounced her ass buoyantly on his slippery shaft and, as she did so, looked at the large photo print of the happily engaged couple that hung on the wall facing her. As she looked into the face of her rival, she flushed with forbidden pleasure once more.

"Even if this doesn't break you two up," she thought "he will never properly enjoy you again. The way you fuck will always be tame and boring compared to this. I have given your fiancé the fuck of his life and now, whenever you sleep with him, he'll wish that you were me. He'll fantasise about this exact moment. Your sex life is ruined." The illicit thoughts chased each other around her head driving her wild with excitement.

The handcuffed man watched Melanie's arched, bronze back and her fat, round ass as is it powered up and down his shaft. She was pounding against him like a horny rabbit, it was like a scene from his wildest daydreams. He couldn't take it anymore. His breath began come shallow and his muscles tensed.

"Don't cum", the seducer demanded.

"I can't hold it any more, I have to cum." he said, knowing he was moments away from the most powerful orgasm of his life. Melanie was just about to stop fucking him, when she heard something that interrupted them both...the low rumble of an expensive range-rover could be heard approaching the house.

"Shit." said the man. Burning with frustration and frozen with fear. "Shit, that's my wife, get off me."

But Melanie did not get off, instead she leant forward, with the adulterous penis still inside her. Slowly she slid her tight ass ring up his shaft. And slowly she slid it down again. Evidently, the husband was close to having a mild panic attack, but his dick was betraying him, stiff as a board - he was a man at war with himself. A shiver of pleasure ran across his skin as he frantically whispered: "Unlock me, unlock me! That's my wife, she's going to catch us." They heard the car idling for a moment on the driveway, before the engine was killed and the door opened.

Slowly, far too slowly for the man's liking, Melanie straightened up, slid off his member, and lifted her one of her legs from across his body. His cock stayed exactly where it was, hard as rock, still yearning for her touch. As they heard the car door close outside he said,

"Quick, get the key!"

But Melanie did not get the key. Instead she walked round to the foot of the bed. Downstairs, they heard the lock of the front door turn. Melanie gave her victim a wry smile.

"This is going to be even better than I thought." she told him and she bent over him once more and engulfed his penis in her beautiful wet mouth. There was no time to waste. She worked his dick furiously with her hand and sucked intently with her mouth. The man pulled hard against his restraints, but could barely move an inch. There was nothing he could do at all.

"Get off me, my wife's going to catch us." he hissed. Melanie drew her soft pink lips away from his member for just a moment and said,

"Yes... that's the idea."

"JONNY?!" called a woman's voice from downstairs. She must have seen the coat. Or the bra. Or his jeans.

"Oh, so that's what your name is." Melanie said, coming up for air and letting some saliva pour from her mouth and onto his cock. Jonny was completely gripped, both by fear and by the Latina's expert hand as she pumped him hard. He didn't reply but stayed perfectly still with his eyes shut tight.

The sound of quickening footsteps ascended up the stairs. Melanie felt the cock tighten, ready to explode.

"Jonny?" called the voice, harsh and accusing. This time it was much closer

BANG! The door flew open but Sophie was just a fraction too late. With a groan, the man reached the point of no return, orgasm erupting inside him. Thrills of pleasure cascaded through his body like waves of ecstasy. The force of his climax was so hard that his eyes rolled and his vision blurred. For just a split second, every thought, fear and emotion was suspended from his mind. Spurt after spurt of cum issued from his expertly-milked cock, filling the mouth of the woman at the end of the bed. As though from a great distance, he heard her giggle, and the room shifted back into focus. He chanced a look towards the door and saw Sophie, his platinum blonde wife, still in her gym gear framed in the open doorway. She wore a pink vest top over a sports bra that drew attention to her impressive cleavage and a pair of tight, black yoga pants. She had dropped her handbag in shock and her mouth was hanging open slightly.

Melanie, meanwhile, was feeling elated. Her pussy was numb with pleasure, her body was tingling with adrenaline and her mouth was full of cum. She let the sweet nectar roll over her tongue, savouring its taste and toying with its texture. A little had spilled from her mouth in all of the excitement of the man's powerful climax. As she stood up, she scooped the dripping cum from her chin and into her mouth. She wanted to taste every last drop.

Melanie walked slowly across the room, allowing Sophie to survey the whole scene, and came to a stop directly in front of her ex-boss. It had taken less than an hour for Melanie to invade Sophie's home and conquer her man. She was feeling like a triumphant little slut. Sophie's innocent blue eyes narrowed as Melanie smiled bitchily at her. With a mouth full of stolen cum, she couldn't say a word. Instead, she slowly opened her lips and watched as the Sophie's furious stare moved predictably from looking at her eyes to looking at the cum as it pooled in Melanie's mouth and ran across her tongue. Melanie smiled again, sucked in a deep breath and, without warning, spat the cum full into the face of the buxom blonde. It connected with a splat across Sophie's face and mouth and she let out a shriek of surprise. Melanie just laughed lightly and then, perhaps even more surprisingly, the latina leant forward and kissed Sophie's now cum-glazed lips. Her hands caressed Sophie's torso, searching their way towards her oversized breasts. Sophie stood motionless, rooted to the spot in shock and surprise. A thousand shades of emotion flooded through her and her mind went blank. This is not what she had expected at all. Melanie had never been so daring. She felt like she could do whatever the fuck she wanted. Her hands reached the plunging neckline Sophie's vest top and she pulled it, moving the elastic line underneath her tits and exposing Sophie's magnificent cleavage. Melanie kissed the motionless lips naughtily for a few more moments, collecting much of the cum she had just spat back into her mouth and then pulled away. This time, and without breaking eye contact with Sophie, Melanie let the forbidden cum drool across her bottom lip and all across Sophie's exposed cleavage. She cupped the huge tits through the sports bra from beneath as she slopped the husband's cum all over the wife's tits. When she had finished, the second-hand jiz lay glistening all across Sophie's chest and began to trickle into her cleavage. Melanie wiped her mouth theatrically and circled around behind sophie. She had used them both for her sexual enjoyment, and her body was coursing with power and pleasure. She stood behind Sophie, surveying the captive man handcuffed to the bed.

"He's all yours," she said, and she patted Sophie's twice on the bum and turned to walk away, leaving the utter chaos behind her.

rackstack
rackstack
11 Followers
12