Sweet Girlfriend

Story Info
Sweet virginal girlfriend becomes cruise ship slut.
2.9k words
4.13
144.1k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
123 Followers

I still remember that first time I caught her smiling. Effervescent and pure, sitting on the clothed seat at the terminal. Her slim body in a tight blue tank and khaki shorts, she turned to me while I was talking to my friend trying to spot any other students heading to Italy to study abroad, "So you're on this trip too? I'm Ariel." Her bright blue eyes locking with mine as I returned the smile and introduced myself. Her sweet voice tickled something inside me, immediately putting me under her spell.

I was powerless to resist, even as I met beautiful curvy Maria and later the sexy Francesca with her flowery tongue with words that made me blush. Still it was Ariel I pursued. At first willing and heated with desire, but always pulling away before we could reach any satisfaction. Passionate kisses on balconies overlooking the Mediterranean, holding her dancer's body to mine as the repressive heat of the day cooled slightly but not enough to cool my blood.

Relentless, the harder I pursued the more she proved capable of resisting. Like none I'd encountered before. Pulling up just as my need would throb, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths. Fair skinned cheeks pink, nipples of her pert if small tits showing through her tight fitting tanks the caress of the salty evening breeze across our skin – yet even then she would find some way to disengage.

As the trip grew closer to the end, she managed to avoid me more. Eventually letting slip a reason for her reluctance. Surprisingly she was even more pure than she appeared on the surface. Later I would realize she'd probably felt her resistance fading, no longer trusting her own masterful control.

The remainder of the trip I let myself seek distraction in the arms of the smooth talking accented words of Francesca. Seductive and willing, nights spent in her arms let me nearly forget Ariel. She was willing and insatiable. Flexible and more forward than I'd enjoyed before, in almost a reversal of roles, I found myself being wined and dined. My Italian beauty purring sweet nothings in my ear, nearly making me blush at her compliments said with sultry voice that rendered me a toy in her hands to be used for her pleasure.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I caught a few giggles from a couple of other girls on the trip while taking a nap at the beach. Realizing the sun had drawn out the contrast of a few love bites on my neck and chest. I didn't hear Ariel's laugh among them though she was sitting with them when I felt their eyes inspecting me. Not that I didn't catch word of her finding her own distraction, having been seen making out with a muscled, smooth talking, Italian guy who managed to draw her attention.

Back in the States with the trip over, I pursued her with renewed need. As before, she encouraged me then would seemingly disappear for stretches unable to divert attention from her demanding dance program. Again I would find distraction (though not on par with Francesca) until just after graduation my persistence paid off.

Having returned home from school, both of us searching for jobs trying to strike out in our new adult lives she came down to visit. For the few days she was there the pressures lifted. Spending time together in a way we'd never totally allowed ourselves to before. I took her to the hidden beautiful places, places painters had made careers of smearing colored oils on canvas to represent. Sneaking in after dark, long after close I took her down close to the water. The sounds of the waves mixed with the wind through the leaves of the trees.

On the moss covered hill, under the dim moonlight she didn't resist. Sensual and slow, even with nearly a year of pent up need. Kissing her deeply, passionately my hands gently feeling their way across her soft exposed skin. Caressing her small curves. My mouth finding its way down her chest, leaving trails of saliva that glinted in the night on her neck and breasts. Circling slow, listening to her breathing her moans of pleasure as I took her nipples in my mouth. Alternating soft sucking and flicking them against my teeth before traveling down.

Up her inner thigh stopping just short of her sex then down the other. Moving back up and kissing her on her lips, while my fingertips traced her wet skin, again stopping short or her now glistening slit. Our tongues dancing wetly. Breaking away for a moment I heard her voice thick with desire begging, "Please I need it ..."

Finally, working my way down with kisses and nibbles on her soft fair skin I didn't pull back this time. Slipping my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet arousal. I licked slowly at first, penetrating her with my tongue then flicking at her clit while I worked in one finger. Her arousal coating it as she moaned for more. Back arching to meet me. My pace picking up furiously now, her thighs squeezing my head and before long she was shaking. Continuing to slide my finger in and out until her body relaxed again, I looked up at her, and she said "I need you inside me." Sliding on top of her, my knees pressed into the soft moss, I held her head in my hands kissing her my lips still wet with her juices as I pushed myself into her slowly.

At first just the tip working in and out of her, her hands reaching around my back and holding my tightly as she begged me to be gentle. Steadily sinking deeper into her, "You feel so good," I huskily moaned to her before our lips locked again. My shaft finally fully penetrating her, I ground my pubic bone against her sensitive nub as I thrusted slow, her hips beginning to match my rhythm as our gyrations picked up speed. Breath quickening she bit into my neck and moaned that she was cumming. As I felt her tightening around my throbbing cock, my balls tightening, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I pistoned in and out of her faster now, my balls slapping against her as she shook in my arms. "Cum for me .." she moaned sweetly in my ear. As I thrusted I felt that year long release explode from within me. Spurt after spurt of hot thick jets of sperm shooting into her. As I slowed down she rolled on top of me and gyrated slowly, giggling as I continued to shake with sensitivity until I was completely spent.

Her soft hands tracing along my chest, she lay on top of me and kissed me gently. "There's been something I've been wanting to ask you about .. I just didn't .. with how relaxed and close we've been the last few days, well burden it with the future or whenever. But, you know, I did get something,"

"Yeah? That's Exciting!" as I wondered where this was headed, "What will you be doing?"

"I'd be dancing on a cruise ship,"

"Nice! Guess you'll get to travel a bunch too ..."

"I will ... and I was thinking .. that is if you hadn't found something else already .. you could come too? They actually have a lot of jobs. I mean wouldn't it be fun to finally be together without all this other stuff that 's held us back?"

It didn't take much though on my part. I was willing to give it a try, not that I could resist this woman. Thinking there wasn't much shot at getting a position I threw in a cursory application and nearly forgot until I got a call back. Turns out they had need of some basic computer support position. That's how it started, finally getting a shot at a relationship with the woman that had driven me crazy from the beginning.

At first it was just how we'd talked about it. Her dancing in shows, me helping passengers check their email over the slow satellite connection. We fucked like rabbits, and made love late in the mornings in the beginning. Exploring one another, learning what drove one another wild. She loved me going down on her, but nothing made her cum harder than when I'd tickle her puckered anus with my tongue or a wet finger when she was close. Initially, she was reluctant to do more than tease me with her mouth and I found that she was squeamish about taking my cum in her mouth. So I made her a deal. If she let me finish in her mouth, I'd share a sloppy kiss with her. I was surprised to see that her cheeks heated when I made my proposition and a devilish look on her face, little did I know what secret desire I was about to kickoff within her.

The next time we were fooling around I noticed her taking charge a bit more than she'd done in the past, pushing me down on the bed of my small cabin and pulling off my pants and boxers, "Just lay back and enjoy," her sweet voice contrasting the dirty smile curling across her face. She teased me slow with her mouth at first. Kissing the inside of my thighs, sucking first one ball into her mouth then the other. Licking up my shaft slow, not yet taking me into her mouth while her soft fingers brushed gently along my perineum. Blowing air across saliva slick parts of my dick before looking me in the eyes and taking my head slowly into her wet mouth. Bobbing slowly, then sliding down on it deeper while keeping her blue eyes on mine. I moaned telling her how good it felt. She pulled back teasing again, coaxing out a few dribbles of clear precum. Before taking me back in her mouth, slow then fast. Stopping and teasing. I couldn't help it, I begged her "Please baby .. I need to cum .." She crawled up to me topless so I could see her tiny titties, still wearing a pair of pink cotton panties, "Just remember what you promised ..." I swallowed remembering our deal, "I said I would .. baby I'll do anything .. please .."

When she went back down, she attacked with wild abandon. My cock hitting the back of her throat as she bobbed faster and faster, massaging my balls as she did. Her eyes still looking up at me hungrily. "I'm cumming I moaned," filling her mouth with hot semen. She kept bobbing until I was completely spent, so much cum filling her mouth some began to dribble out the side of her mouth. My sweet girlfriend looking unbelievably sexy at that moment and not so sweet. Her eyes locked to mine she moved towards me, pressing her lips to mine I felt a flood of hot sticky jizz fill my mouth. My face blushing, suddenly feeling embarrassed at taking my own cum in my mouth and at the same time incredibly turned on. Our tongues swirling, the thick consistency lubricating our mouths. The salty taste almost intoxicating. When she pulled away I swallowed, feeling my cum slowly slide down my throat.

Seeing that I was already hard again, she got on top of me, riding me hard and fast. "You're a dirty boy, aren't you?" Blushing again at hearing her words. She'd seemed uncomfortable with dirty talk before, but something had awoken inside her and I loved it. In minutes she was cumming, biting my neck as she shook "From now on she purred, I'm going to make you clean up your messes." She kissed me again and I could still taste myself on her, "That's it cum for me, baby!" With her riding me so fast and hard I was already shooting another fresh load into her pussy. Before I even realized it my face was buried in her messy cum filled snatch. "that's it, be a good dirty boy and clean up after yourself." More of my semen dripping into my mouth as I licked her to another orgasm, her pussy contracting as I licked her. Spent we fell asleep holding one another sticky and the next day we didn't speak of it again.

We started to get into a routine and as she became closer with the other dancers while I started to feel more out of place hanging with them. Settling into a balance, instead of spending all our time off together she had her time with the girls while I'd found some guys to hang with. A little basketball, shooting pool and just generally passing the time.

Things started to get a bit crazier on day while we were shooting pool. Over a beer Mike broaches something a bit more personal than we'd talked about before, "So, uh, you don't worry about your hot girlfriend dancing at the club all the time? With that dude, what's his name that all the chicks are always after?"

"Nah, I mean she likes to dance, but I trust her."

"I dunno dude, I stopped in there the other night and she seemed to be getting more than a little friendly with him the other night .. but like whatever man I don't want to stir up any trouble.

I did trust her, but I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy thinking of her grinding against that guy. Their skin glowing from the heat of the place, his muscled fit body matching her step for step. Shaking it off I ignored it thinking nothing of it.

It wasn't long after that things changed. I caught the late shift babysitting the computer room, while Ariel begged me to try and get someone to swap. It was a no go. She laughed, "Your loss, guess I'll have to find someone else to play with tonight .." whispering in my ear "and I am very horny baby,"

That night I went home to my place, starting reading a bit getting ready to drift off expecting that I wouldn't be hearing from my girlfriend that night when I heard the buzzer. I spotted her through the spyhole. Her strawberry blonde hair tangled and she leaned the way only a drunk can. As I opened the door the door she greeted me "Hey baby, did you miss me?"

I laughed, "Guess you had fun".

"I did ... but I need something else ... baby I need that magic tongue of yours and that hard dick. I've been so horny thinking about you all night." I was surprised at her being so forward. She'd initiated in the past, but never so directly or immediately. Seeing her like this sent a charge through me. I grabbed her in my hands and kissed her hard the taste on her lips tickling at the back of my mind something familiar, pulling her the short distance to the small bed. The mood set, this wasn't the time for slow sensual teasing. I pulled off her tight short black one piece, and found her black satin panties already soaked through. Kissing down her body, I groped her roughly, not taking note of the reddened marks already on her chest. Not wasting any time, I had her panties down, pausing only to comment, "You are wet honey!" As I got closer the scent was a bit different, muskier and thicker, but I thought to myself it must have been from the dancing.

I dove in and felt my face flush, feeling shame, jealousy and more embarrassed at the fact that I was turned on as some other man's semen slid out of my girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy into my mouth. "Does it taste familiar?" I heard her giggle. I licked on too embarrassed to raise my head and acknowledge what was happening. "You're such a good boy," I heard her coo, "I'm sorry honey .. You're all I've ever known .. I was so horny and he .." I licked furiously tasting her betrayal as I pleasured her with my tongue. Penetrating her deeply, thrusting faster as it kept dripping into my mouth. "Does it make it any better that he didn't satisfy me? He just left me wanting you more ... oooh, that's it doon't stop." I felt her hands on the back of my head her back arching, thighs closing in tighter as she began shaking.

"Fuck me baby," she urged offering herself to me on all fours. I took her tangled hair in my hands and slammed into her without mercy. Pushing more of his cum out with my throbbing cock, pumping hard and furiously. I bit her neck, growling "You've been a very bad girlfriend, but your my slut now," I spanked her with my open hand. And again harder. The anger, jealousy and lust all twisted up together making for an overpowering intoxicating cocktail. I'd never felt her wetter, "Your sloppy used pussy feels so good," I heard myself say. Pumping harder and faster, "I'm going to cum,"

Pulling out, I turned her over and plastered her face as she begged me for my cum, stroking my twitching cock over her sweet looking face. Only now dripping with jizz was it apparent what a dirty girl my girlfriend had turned out to be.

minoda
minoda
123 Followers