Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

So, I was led into Aunt Ruth's house. Her house was rather big for a woman who lived alone, although I found out in short order that she had a live-in maid.

I had been led to believe that maids were always African American or Latino, however Anne Marie was a young white woman and far more attractive than any maid I'd ever seen working in any of the local hotels.

Anne Marie looked a lot like a young Keira Knightley, although her breasts were considerably larger than Keira Knightley's, a fact that I was constantly aware of, as Anne Marie's uniform had a plunging neckline that revealed a lot of cleavage. Also Anne Marie was wearing either a corset or a pushup bra that thrust her breasts up high and put them on constant display.

I strongly suspect that Aunt Ruth was having sex with her maid. Why else would she hire such a young, sexy woman to clean her house and give her such an erotically suggestive uniform to wear?

"Anne Marie, could you untie, Gwen's wrists? It's almost a crime to undo such a professional rope job, but we really can't strip Gwen naked while her hands are still tied behind her back."

"Strip me naked?" I asked incredulous. I felt my face flush hot at the idea that I would be stripped naked in front of Aunt Ruth and her maid.

"Of course, dear," was Aunt Ruth's amicable reply, "A submissive should be kept naked as much as possible. It helps to reinforce your subordinate status and keep you in the proper mindset."

I was stunned at the announcement, however it made a certain degree of sense. In my fantasies, Cinderella was constantly being stripped naked by her evil step-sisters and step-mother. In my mind, Aunt Ruth suddenly became an evil step-mother and that seemed to make the situation more acceptable.

Anne Marie finished untying my wrists and then turned me around, so I was facing her.

"If you just raise your arms, Miss, I can take that tank top off for you," the maid said, smiling a genial smile.

I hesitated. I had stripped naked for Christina and Lyndsay and even for my high school vice principal, but these were all women of means and status. Anne Marie was just a maid. Somehow stripping naked for a maid seemed more humiliating than stripping for a woman who was possessed of money and authority.

And while Anne Marie continued to wait patiently for me to raise my arms, Aunt Ruth cut in and said, "Christina, did you notice that? Your little submissive doesn't want to get naked in front of the maid."

"I see," Christina responded to her aunt, "Apparently Gwen has more pride than I had first realized."

"We can't allow that to go on. A prideful slave-girl is a flawed slave-girl."

"You're absolutely right," Christina said to Aunt Ruth, and then to me she said, "Gwen you've embarrassed me in front of my Aunt Ruth. You're going to have to be punished for this."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said, my heart suddenly beating rapidly as I anticipated what might happen next.

"You can apologize all you want," Christina said, firmly, "But you're still going to be punished."

It was decided that since my sin was primarily against Anne Marie, that Anne Marie would play in major role in punishing me. As a result, Christina and Aunt Ruth both decided that I would spend the day following Anne Marie around the house as she did job and I would assist her in any way she wanted. Anne Marie would have the authority to give me orders and if I performed poorly in the tasks Anne Marie gave me, she would have the authority to punish me as well.

Of course I was stripped naked before I was placed under Anne Marie's authority. So; while we would both be performing manual labor, I would be performing my manual labor stark naked, while Anne Marie would be fully clothed.

Of course, Aunt Ruth felt obliged to stare at my crotch and remark on how appropriate it was that my pubic area was shaved.

"Submissives and slaves should never be allowed pubic hair," Aunt Ruth declared authoritatively, "A girl looks so much more naked and vulnerable when her pubic hair is done away with. Pubic hair is a privilege that should only be reserved for free women."

Of course Aunt Ruth reached out an exploring hand and insinuated itself between my thighs. I felt my face grow hot with shame as the older woman palmed the swollen pubic lips of my vulva and then commented on how wet I was, while her maid stood by and witnessed the entire humiliating encounter.

Right away, Christina's plan to damage my pride seemed to be working. Anne Marie had me scrubbing the tub in the master bathroom and scrubbing the floor in in the master bathroom and two guest bathrooms. I was amazed at how broken and humiliated I felt, naked on my hands and knees, scrubbing floors, while a maid supervised me closely and gave me orders.

Anne Marie did some of the scrubbing as well, however that only helped us finish our tasks quicker. It didn't do anything to help salvage my pride. I mean...we might have both been scrubbing the floors, but Anne Marie was in charge of me, constantly judging my performance, constantly pointing out my mistakes, and; while I was naked and indecently exposed; Anne Marie was fully clothed in a very smart-looking uniform.

Anne Marie didn't bear me any ill will. I think she might even have liked me a little bit, however Ruth had given her orders, and she wasn't the sort of maid to slack off when she was given a task to perform. If I missed a spot, or spilled water on the carpet or worked too slowly, Anne Marie would spank my naked bottom until it blushed and became exceedingly hot.

"Ow," I exclaimed loudly when some of her blows landed on the backs of my thighs. I learned quite quickly that this was a much more sensitive spot than my bare buttocks.

"Miss Taylor is expecting you to have a burning bottom today," Anne Marie explained, "If she sees your bare bottom without a mark on it, she'll be disappointed in me."

Anne Marie knew the mind of her employer very well. When we were done scrubbing bathroom floors, Anne Marie led me out into the kitchen to wash dishes. Aunt Ruth was waiting for us and she ordered me to present my bottom to her for inspection.

I turned my back to Aunt Ruth, but she wasn't satisfied. "That is not how a submissive presents her bottom for inspection, Gwendoline," she admonished me.

"Lean over the kitchen counter and raise your bottom up, high" Anne Marie elaborated, "That's the proper way to do it."

Anne Marie was just trying to be helpful, but I almost hated her for telling me the proper position to present my bottom to Aunt Ruth. It was a very shaming position for a girl. I ended up with the side of my face and my breasts pressed down against the cold kitchen counter and my ass high in the air as I raised myself up on the balls of my feet. It was a position that put my buttocks, anus and my pubic lips indecently on display.

"Well, Anne Marie, her ass is quite pink," Ruth conceded as she moved her hand across the tender skin of my punished bottom, "However I think it would be more fitting if her ass were actually red."

Aunt Ruth squeezed my right buttock in her strong fingers and I found myself becoming moist between my legs, I couldn't help myself. Whether it was Aunt Ruth's hands on my naked skin or the cold, imperious way that she determined my punishment hadn't been harsh enough, her careful examination of my tender flesh was seriously rousing my libido. Either way, I found it humiliating that Aunt Ruth might notice how wet my exposed pubic lips must be.

"Her ass was red earlier, Miss Taylor," Anne Marie replied respectfully, "However the handprints have faded somewhat since I last spanked her."

"Well, when you and Gwen have finished washing the dishes, bring her out into the living room. Christina will freshen up her ass and get it looking red again."

Aunt Ruth raised her hand and gave me three smart smacks on my already-tender, bare bottom, causing me to yelp in surprise and pain.

"You may stand up now, Gwendoline," the older woman said imperiously and I stood up straight and rubbed my poor bottom.

"Oh, no, no, Gwendoline! Slave-girls are not allowed to touch themselves. Hands off your bottom!"

I quickly removed my hand from my stinging bottom, and the look of cold disapproval slowly faded from Aunt Ruth's face. Then she kissed me warmly on the forehead and patted me encouragingly on the shoulder.

"Make certain she doesn't touch herself again, Anne Marie," Aunt Ruth said to the maid, "And bring her out to the living room as soon as possible."

Anne Marie and I stood side-by-side and washed the dishes by hand, Anne Marie in her smart-looking maid's uniform, and me indecently naked. I longed to touch my tender bottom once again and sooth some of the stinging away, but I didn't dare with Anne Marie supervising me.

Long after the sound of Aunt Ruth's footsteps had faded from the room, Anne Marie turned her face slightly in my direction and said, "She really likes you, you know."

I paused in the washing of a plate for a second or two and said, "What?"

"Miss Taylor," Anne Marie elaborated, "I can tell when she likes a girl or not. Her niece has brought plenty of girls over to the house. Miss Taylor didn't approve of most of them, but she really likes you a lot."

"She does?" I said, somewhat taken aback, "But she said I had too much pride, and she scolded me for touching my bottom. She said I was flawed."

Anne Marie kept washing and drying dishes as she talked and shook her head as if to shake off the foolishness of my protestations, "You're lovable, but you're a fledgling. You're very new to this whole slave-girl thing. It's expected that you're going to be flawed at first; and yes; she will scold and punish you when your performance is less than perfect, but she still likes you."

"You think so?" I asked, and I realized suddenly that Aunt Ruth's approval was very important to me.

"I know her better than anybody," Anne Marie insisted, "She adores you. I'd bet a week's pay on it. Just do your best and keep doing everything she tells you."

I felt a great deal of fondness for Anne Marie after she shared this piece of news with me. It was really nothing more than Anne Marie's honest opinion, but somehow it made me feel much closer to her, that she told me.

When we finished washing the dishes, we both toweled our hands dry and Anne Marie led me out into the living room so that Christina could give me an additional spanking.

Anne Marie gripped my arm firmly with one hand and pressed the other to the center of my back as she pushed me; naked and barefoot; to stand before Aunt Ruth and Christina in the living room.

"I do not wish to see you standing there, relaxed," said Christina Ruth, "lace your fingers together behind the back of your neck and spread your legs wide."

Obediently, I adopted the submissive position Christina demanded, shamefully aware of how much it placed my breasts and swollen labia on display.

"What do you think?" Christina asked her Aunt Ruth.

"She was quick to respond," Aunt Ruth conceded, "And I like the timid, almost fearful look on her face, although her legs should be further apart and her elbows should be further back. Anne Marie, assist the poor girl in attaining the proper position."

Anne Marie grabbed my elbows and pulled them back about as far as they would go, thrusting my breasts up and forward as a consequence. She also grabbed my ankles one at a time and pulled them extraordinarily far apart. This position placed my shaved sex even more on display than before.

"From now on, when you are in my house," Aunt Ruth said imperiously, "when Christina, Anne Marie; or anyone else: tells you to stand at attention, this is the pose you will adopt. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Aunt Ruth," I said, my pussy throbbing and my face feeling hot with shame.

Aunt Ruth seemed to be pleased with my answer and nodded in my direction.

"As you were disrespectful to my maid, you need to be punished," Aunt Ruth explained, "My maid has already meted out part of your punishment, however I feel you need a little bit more, before you are truly rehabilitated."

I shivered at Aunt Ruth's words, however my pussy throbbed even more urgently at her announcement of my impending punishment. This was so much like my fantasies of Cinderella and her evil step-mother.

"Come over my knee," Christina said, "with your head positioned so that my Aunt Ruth and her maid can see the expression on your face as you're spanked."

Christina was sitting on an ottoman, so I knelt on the floor and stretched myself across her lap, my ass high up in the air, my hands flat on the living room carpet, my face turned towards Aunt Ruth and her maid. I felt Christina's hand on my right thigh and buttock. Her hand fondled my naked flesh for several seconds while Anne Marie and her employer looked on.

"Her bottom is so perfect," Christina informed Aunt Ruth and her maid, "It was the first thing I noticed about her. I would have been so disappointed if I never got a chance to spank it, luckily for me, Gwen turned out to be an extraordinarily submissive girl."

Christina seemed to be determined to draw this humiliating episode out for as long as possible. She squeezed my bare buttocks one at a time, fondled my thighs and then I felt her fingers in the furrow between my buttocks, prodding at my tight anus.

I gasped at the unfamiliar sensation of my virgin anus being firmly prodded by a strong finger and Aunt Ruth declared that she was thrilled with the facial expression I made when Christina did that.

I moaned with humiliation as Aunt Ruth exclaimed how much she enjoyed watching my gasps of shock as my virgin asshole was indecently played with.

And just as I was lamenting the shame of having my anus violated in front of Aunt Ruth and her maid, suddenly Christina switched tactics and her hand cracked down on my unprotected bottom, causing me to cry out in pain.

I yelped and reflexively kicked out with one leg and then the other.

"Keep your feet on the floor, naked girl," Christina demanded, and then the next stinging blows came so quickly and so painfully that there were soon tears in my eyes and my voice was choked with sobs.

Again and again, Christina spanked me hard, and I looked over at the maid who was witnessing my naked punishment and silently vowed never to be disrespectful to her again in any manner, way, shape or form.